• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Darkness - Chat Hub

Other
Here
That would be rather cool, plus add a whole mystery added onto all this mystery.

Would we know this new character?
I’d say yes, just that they didn’t expect to get chosen. You guys didn’t really expect them to join you.

I’d say yes, just that they didn’t expect to get chosen. You guys didn’t really expect them to join you.
Alright, they can join the group chat we got going to then, say the interface has that feature or somebody added em?

That is, if they respond. I’ve contacged two potential fillersa dm I’ve gotten nothing so far. I’m actually about essentially re-starting the story so that’s it’s not in shambles right now and we can be more organized about what’s going on. I also want to change some things as well.

SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Orikanyo Orikanyo TekSoda TekSoda

Unless of course you guys just want wanna continue from where we are, which I’m completely okay with.

Everyone, welcome Kimona Kimona to the team!

Kimono, if you have any questions, please put them here. I’ll link you to the other pages made so far

By the way, SerbianMounted SerbianMounted , are you still with us as well? You haven't posted anything lately? And if you've been busy, please forgive me, just making after three people quit already.

Compaired to Dick shes downroght colorful, alotta green which is good.

Ain't easy bein green tho.

Got that 80's 90's asthetic.

Hot us with that 80's vibe. Get those moon boots on and get on down to the arcade and beat those wicked rad highscores.

Or watch as Dick slowly turns insane.

Either or.

If he has to die a horrible death does he really want his final word to be something like that?

Going down still sassy as ever.

Time to nail that coffin.

Okay, so I think that the rest of you guys who’s arent Ryou should probabaly hear about her show about now. Your friends of course, but imagine trying to hijack her radio channel so she doesn’t die?

If you don't notice, Dick ain't very good under pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back