• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

pbtenchi

Say hi!
It doesn't take very much to see that the world of MHA hides a lot of darkness away under its bright exterior. With the arrival of quirks, any pretense of equality was wiped away. Now the world is filled with Quirk discrimination, eugenics, suppression of quirk usage, and more. When heroism is made a business, who can say what's truly right anymore?

This RP will be taking the things MHA often hides under the rug, and put more of a spotlight on it. Be as edgy as you like with it.

Rules
1: Obey all RPNation rules
2: No connection to canon characters
3: Be nice. Be relaxed. Respect your fellow players. We are all here for fun first and foremost.
4: On the matter of ghosting... Feel free! This may seem strange for a GM to say, but if you aren't enjoying the roleplay, as much as I'd like to talk it out you shouldn't feel guilted into staying. Heads up are appreciated though, especially if your character is in the middle of something important.

Aoi Kokegoke Trombone Trombone
Akira Haruka PlusUltra PlusUltra
Prince Newton Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn
Yasu & Kazue Hirano pbtenchi pbtenchi
Chisuke Takoyami DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0
Emiko Murakami @Nightshade98
Betty Katazuku Amyleii Amyleii
Mukade Ito OrWangatan OrWangatan
Harry Tokage HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kisaragi Kumi waifu waifu
Kaeru Mimoto @The_split_Nation

The mad man smiled. That is where we will begin, with the smile of a freak. He held The Object up to the light, inspecting its beauty. 'This time for sure...' he thought to himself before he put the object back in its place, away from prying eyes. He had big plans and the ability to execute them. He'd do it perfectly as always. After all, perfection was the only thing he had.

Meanwhile, our protagonists enter the stage. Alderaan Academy, a pride of the nation, stood tall and gleaming in the clear morning light. It has been beautifully designed, with the main building looking more like some kind of fantasy castle than a school. This was the reason it was called the 'Hogwarts of Heroism'. It was the principle's idea. It was fun, made the building easily defendable and the labyrinthine structure of the inner building meant any villains entering for the first time would get lost. The whole place screamed fun, like a theme park. The look of which was only exaggerated by all the myriad of colourful balloons arranged to welcome the new students.

However, it wasn't quite time to begin. The large proud iron gates a generation of famous heroes had passed through stood before our prospective heroes were shut closed, unwavering. A small sentry box had been stationed by the gate where a hawk-eyed guard who looked like one of those german nutcracker dolls, was handing out legal documents, ensuring every potential student signed. A large clock marked the time at 8:25 am. Waiting around was getting a little chilly, but the quivering of excitement running through the students was enough to banish the morning chill.

Arriving early was pretty typical for Chisuke; punctuality had been something engrained in him since he was young. As such he had arrived at Alderaan Academy well before the entrance exam was scheduled to begin. Of course he'd be lying if he said that his punctuality was the only reason he'd arrived early. The truth was that he was actually pretty excited for this, despite the fact that during thos course her was certain that he'd have to start learning to use his quirk. But for now he'd ace this exam with just the skills he'd been acquiring these past few years.

But as Chisuke looked around, it seemed that other students had also gotten the idea to arrive early; they were probably excited to get into this school as well. They also seemed to be excited to show off and discuss their quirks with everyone else. Chisuke overheard and saw a few quirks, unable to stop himself from feeling jealous that they all had such amazing quirks with the limits that Chisuke had. But that jealousy only lasted for a moment; Chisuke would prove himself better than all of them without using a quirk.

Having signed all the important documents needed, Chisuke just had to wait. This was easier said than done since everyone around him was practically a stranger to him. Part of Chisuke felt like he should start making friends, since these guys could be future classmates. But anxiety took over quickly and he decided that he'd just do all that later. Luckily, Chisuke's best friend Prince was also taking this exam; which also meant they'd hopefully still go to the same school together. Prince also seemed like the time to also get excited for this, so Chisuke went off to go find him.

( Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn )

Betty was rushed up to the gate in the arms of her foster father, a speedster quirk user. He placed her down gently and patted her on her head, ruffling her unkept hair. “Ugh, stop, I had it just unkept enough, now it looks like I tried to make it awful looking.” She groaned, fixing it back.
“I’m sorry sweety, I just love you so much, I’m going to miss having you around the house.” He said, she rolled her eyes, foster parents always seemed to have this ‘perfect daughter’ phase with her, she was used to it considering her small child-like frame. “Ok, whatever, I gotta get signed in.”
“You go get them sweety, I believe in you, you’ll make a great hero, even with a quirk like yours you can do it. Oh, I’m going to be late for work, see you on your first break.” And just like that he was gone. She stood for a second before whispering “whatever.” And walked to the guard to sign her paperwork before making her way into the castle.

Wait for it...
Prince stood in a lone hallway, his eyes glitching out as he transferred the security camera's feed to his body. He was waiting for one person to show up, and he knew he would be rounding the corner soon. His legs itched greatly, maybe that was the electric shock feedback or the anticipation of his friend's shocked face.
...wait for ittt! Now!
His best friend rounded the corner exactly as Prince detonated the mini-explosive he placed on the wall near where Chisuke's legs would be.
He burst into laughter as Chisuke shouted and jumped away from the smoke cloud, recording everything on his phone. Immediately Chisuke knew who the culprit was and angrily yelled Prince's name, eyes practically burning bright with flames.
"Hey there, my guy! You seem a little frazzled," he choked down another chuckle, "Don't let that affect the exam~! We gotta become heroes!"
Once Chisuke calmed down he gave a rare smile, "Yeah, our first step to becoming heroes. Don't go spreading it around, but I'm excited."
"Uh oh, Mr. Stoic-No-Emotion has loosened up, it's Christmas come early!" Prince said while giving Chisuke a playful punch.
"But I feel ya bro! THIS. IS. GONNA. BE. AWESOMEEEE!" Prince shouted into the hall, his voice bouncing around the corridors, prompting a few other students to cast judgy stares in their direction. He couldn't wait, his hands were practically buzzing with excitement. He would not and could not mess this up. This was the start of a new journey.

( DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 approved godmodding just fyi)

Yasu and Kazue Hirano
Alderaan Academy: Entrance Gate

An expensive-looking limousine rolled up near the school gate and no sooner had it stopped then two teenagers came barrelling out the door.

"It's your fault we're nearly late Yasu!"
"Shutup Sis! You're the one that overslept!"
"You shut up! Sleep is important!"
"Good luck master Yasu, lady Kazue" the smiling driver yelled out behind them.
"SHUTUP MAKI!"
The driver sighed. The two certainly were... eccentric. He hoped they wouldn't get into too much trouble. He'd been watching over the two so long he saw them almost as his own kids. He wished he could have taught them manners better, but with their birth father the way he was, Maki wasn't sure how.

The two kept yelling at each other as they sprinted, snatching the documents from the guard and signing without stopping to read. The odd arrival of the energetic duo attracted attention from the crowd. The two noticing this turned in unison and gave the crowd four middle fingers. "THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT?!"

(Should note, Yasu isn't using his quirk right now. I plan to ask permission before using it on anyone.)

Mukude Ito

A young girl with long blueish green hair skipped up the road. Excitement had completely overtaken her. Today she would totally become an awesome hero! Ito arrived early to everything. I mean-what else was she supposed to do? Just wait around for the perfect time to leave? That's ridiculous! The earlier you get there, the more people think that you're qualified! Or at least that's what she thought. It wasn't long before Ito was flipping through the legal documents, completely ignoring everything and signing wherever there was a line. There were a few places where Ito's guardian had to sign, but her mother really didn't do the outdoors these days. "It's fine" she thought, forging her mother's signature. "I can just tell the guard that my mom had to work, so she came to sign the papers and left. Gosh I hope that works..."

Once Ito had finished with the papers, she looked around for something to do. Maybe talking to the other kids would be fun, but there weren't a lot of kids around... Instead, Ito turned to the grass on the side of the road. Grass was cool. It was green, so it's where bugs liked to be, and bugs were even cooler than grass! She glued her eyes to the tiny blades, watching for the slightest twitch of a bug scurrying underneath. A flea here, a few ants there, a tiny spider.... "A beetle!" she exclaimed. Ito loved beetles. They were so colorful and strong and super shiny. She gleefully scooped him up and started letting him crawl all over her hands.

Aoi Kokegoke

Few months ago.

“Aoi Kokegoke: Alderaan Academy.” Even though the bespectacled teacher smiled and gazed upon the unkept head of the girl sitting in front of him, the rest of the glass avoided their gazes. Aoi may have pretended to keep her eyes peeled on her math homework, but she watched all around her from under her raven hair. Usually people would make fun of such decision, especially since in their eyes she was that: quirkless. Her unusual demeanor and personality however, made it clear nobody in the classroom questioned her decision. They were scared. “Quite extraordinary.” The teacher fixed his glasses and flipped to another student’s application.
“Extraordinary how? My father owns a hero agency.” The girl asked. Sadly, while filling out her school papers she was forced to describe her quirk, so the teacher surely knew about her predicament. He scratched his head and glanced the ceiling while an awkward murmur filled the classroom.
“Of course, of course. I was just thinking you would have more pragmatic of an approach by now…” He gulped. “The hero course is not really realistic, so to speak.”
Aoi grabbed her notebook and threw it into her bag. With one quick motion she stood up and left. “I hope you will never need saving, teach. Cuz I won’t help.” Aoi managed to add before she slammed the door shut.

Alderaan Academy, 8:25 am

She arrived pretty late, catching her breath from all the running as sweat rolled down her cheeks. She needed to stop and lean against the fence to stop her quirk: she could already feel it creeping up her foot. She pulled up her sock to hide the green coating. At least it’s not hot. Aoi sighed at the sight of all the students pooling in front of the main gate. With the balloons and the nutcracker person it might as well be a circus not a school. She held her bag with some necessary documents in her right hand, and a bottle of water in her left. The wait just started, but the hubbub and shouting got annoying in a flash, and all it took for Aoi to snap was a gentle push from the front when some student didn’t manage to stop in time. They muttered a quick apology, but the girl’s hand stopped him, and with a force of a rather large walrus, gripped his shoulder.
“You do that again and I’ll fucking snap you in half!” She let go, but the surrounding people already heard her threats, as she wasn’t the most subtle in yelling them. Her eyes traced those who watched the drama unfold. “The hell you lookin’ at?!” They returned to their places, and Aoi had her momentary peace, with a meter of space around her: A comfy zone of anger nobody dared to enter. The person in front glanced behind from time to time to check if the distance between him and the crazy girl was large enough. Her moment ended when a limousine parked in front of the school and the rich fellas in it started arguing. Right as they turned to face the crowd, she sighed again. “Shut up. You’re annoying. Be quiet and get in line, spoiled brats!” People around were quite shaken, both by the viciousness of the clash, and at the blatant hypocrisy of the raven-haired girl. People here have some nerve.

Last edited:
A rather small and slim girl rushed down the sidewalk, her footsteps almost echoing against it ever so quietly. She could see it. The gates of a building that she was going to enter through in order to take an exam that would let her go to a school, a real one, unlike the one she was going to up until today. Her aunt had wished her luck, to do her best, meanwhile her parents half-heartedly swatted her away and told her to forge their signatures if she needed them while signing the papers. After a few ungodly minutes of running, Chikage, the girl that we've been watching over for some time, has finally gotten to the front of the gates, panting ever so heavily, her legs almost trembling. I should have taken the bus... She thought to herself, lightly face palming. She looked over the crowd, taking in all the new faces she'd have to see in the exam, but only a handful of them would actually get accepted into the school. Chikage almost always thought how frightening it is to go to a school, also taking in the fact she got out of school just to protect others because of her quirk.. And now she'll be learning how to use it. Chikage hopes to get in, and to prove that she can be a hero if she tried. She took the papers she needed to sign from the guard that looked like one of those nutcrackers, and went over all the legal things that were written, taking everything in with great detail and signing wherever she needed to, and then, just tried to store up her energy for the exam.

Akira Haruka
Tags:
(Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

The morning had proceeded like many before it though with the importance of what was to come hovering in the air giving a feeling of excitement and anticipation regardless of the morning routine at the orphanage. What set this orphanage apart from many others was the sense of family among the various children present, working together to put together the morning's breakfast and lunches even as their carer had yet to return from his morning exercises. The way things went, some would often question if he looked after them, or they looked after him, if you were to ask either party they would, of course, respond that it was the other. Haruka herself was doing what she could to enjoy it, after all should she gain admission into the academy these moments would become but halcyon days as they were replaced with focus on the school, each going there own direction in life that may lead them apart.

Sai was working towards being a writer, Sazuka with her acting dream, Choji his sports, countless different views of the future but for her? She was set on that of Hero, the type of hero she saw every time she looked at her foster father. The girl rubs her sleeve absently tracing a finger over the water like designs within the black ink covering her arm, tattoos were not exactly something a kid should have but to her they were cementing the promise she made to herself, marking herself with a physical manifestation of her conviction so they would never forget what that meant. Her finger stops at a raised section, imperceptible due to how it meshed with the designs but it could be felt underneath, it was not one of the many scars gained from the life before the Orphanage but the one she gained when her father came to save her. That look in his eye, the way he stood, without a word speaking of his reputation her captors must have known deep down what was about to happen, regretting their actions when they came face to face with the man known as the Dragon.

The whistling of steam broke Haruka from her reflection and once again the morning was in motion, there would be no more time for training or any more preparations, the moment she stepped out the door she would need to be ready for the day's test. A short while later she was securing her red scarf around her neck, smoothing out a well worn but cared for a black sweater and the straps of her bag while looking to the door with nervousness, so much though that she did not even hear her father approaching from behind. There were no words shared at first, he looked down silently but with a gaze that put her at ease, that told her everything would be ok and she could only smile softly in return as he gently put his hand atop her head. She didn't need to tell him how she was feeling as he already knew, the uncanny sense he seemed to have so all she could do in return is wrap her arms around him in farewell before running out the door with a wave behind her.

In the present Haruka was slowly reading through the forms before signing, most of it was legal-speak that made it seem like the guy who wrote it was getting paid by the word but the gist seemed to be giving them permission to see various records of yours, background checks etc with the rest just waving away any liability for the test. The rest of the papers were more basic administration which was all handed back in so she was ready for the moment of truth that was fast approaching. Bouncing between her feet nothing could dampen her mood at the moment, not the chill, nor the rich kids, she was excited and curious of what came next, which of the people gathered would be her classmates if she passed? what would the test be?.

"Alright, next applicant, please step forward," the guard called out. It was early in the day, yet it felt like the line filled with anxious hopefuls was endless.

A girl with bright, orange hair and shimmering, green eyes walked up to the stall and struck a pose. "Kumi Kisaragi, reporting for duty! I have already sent all of my paperwork to the school, but I made multiple copies because you can never be over prepared! Would you hold on to this?" She flung her backpack forward and handed him a file from it before he could respond. "Thank you! That has my birth certificate, my passport... oh! Here's my most recent physical examination, an updated list of all my vaccinations...."

"Uh, miss, I don't need these. You just have to sign th-" The guard attempted to interject.

".... Receipt of my background check that I requested a few days ago, my resume, my middle school student identification card, my transcript from kindergarten up till now-"

"Stop! Please stop!" He shouted with everything in his throat.

Kumi halted at his outburst, taken aback. The guard let out an exasperated sigh before explaining the protocol again. This day was going to be very, very long, he could tell already. Kumi quietly listened to his instructions, clutching her unzipped bag to her chest. "I can do that!" Kumi exclaimed with pumped fists once he was done. She signed and dated all the available documents after carefully reading every single word, while pointing out improper phrasing in some of the legal notes, much to the guard's annoyance. She soon joined the other applicants in the courtyard, keeping a close eye on her watch.

Last edited:
Harry was standing off to the side of the main crowd at the gate, idly reading through the documents in his hand. Standing next to him occasionally breathing out a huge plume of vape cloud was his older sister the pro hero Niernirvana. She was looking over his shoulder at the documents.
“Looks like pretty standard stuff, I had to sign something like that when I went for my entrance exams. They just have to do background checks, assess your school record and such,” she said.

Harry hmm’d as he read over it.
“But my grades aren’t that great though, I’m an average student. I’m gonna have to do good on the entrance exam,” he commented.

His sister chuckled and gave him a pat on the shoulder and a small hug.
“And you will! The practical component is the main thing for hero exams, and you’re quirk's great for all sorts of things. You’ll be fine. Now I need to get going, I have to go on patrol soon or the boss has threatened to keep my head on the mantlepiece.”

She gave him a wave and began running down the road back towards where she had parked her car.

“Uhh wait! You said you’d hang around for my result!” Harry called out to her stepping forward to chase after her. She turned and gave him a big wave, holding her right arm in her left.

“I already know the result! We’re celebrating tonight! Now get out there and kill it!”.
Harry stopped and watched her go. Turning back to the crowd a commotion seemed to have started as a result of two-horned people pulling up in a limo. Harry put his left arm in his pocket and walked over towards them to see what was happening. The two had simultaneously flipped off the crowd. Harry grinned, the two were certainly amusing.
A dark-haired girl clearly didn’t agree. She snapped back at the two of them. Harry noted that amidst the crowded front entrance there seemed to be a noticeable gap surrounding her, she must be the feisty type. Forgetting the bickering rich kids Harry stepped into no-mans land and held out a hand to the antsy girl.

“You know, if I see a girl standing alone amongst a crowd I need to come over and check to see if the rose has thorns. And what I find is a flower wasting its time on a couple of buzzing flies that don’t deserve the flowers attention,” Harry said. He leaned a little closer and lowered his voice.

“A rose like you doesn’t need to prove anything to shine. A rose has what it needs. Do this exam, show the rich kids what those thorns can do, and keep looking good as you do it.”

“I’m Harry. Best of luck today,”
he offered his hand.

Trombone Trombone

Last edited:
Aoi Kokegoke Trombone Trombone
Akira Haruka PlusUltra PlusUltra
Prince Newton Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn
Yasu & Kazue Hirano pbtenchi pbtenchi
Chisuke Takoyami DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0
Emiko Murakami @Nightshade98
Betty Katazuku Amyleii Amyleii
Mukade Ito OrWangatan OrWangatan
Harry Tokage HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kisaragi Kumi waifu waifu
Kaeru Mimoto @The_split_Nation
Chikage Okino morspoeta morspoeta

As the clock struck 8:29, a figure came into view in the distance behind the gate. The man was limping with a cane as he approached. As he came into view, there wasn’t a face in the crowd that wouldn’t recognise him. He was the saint of the nation, the principle, and former number 4 hero, Liberty King (real name). The man, only in his late 30s, was a beloved name even outside the country, famed for his hardworking diligence and compassion. There was no news of him having a limp, however. Had he been hurt somehow? Had a villain done it? Many such thoughts would rattle through the audience’s heads as he approached the gate. The clock hit 8:30. He stopped, and slowly fell over. Only to drop the cane and roll into a somersault, Willy Wonka style, debunking any ideas that he had been injured.

Pariston Hill.jpg
Welcome one and all!” He shouted triumphantly to the crowd, spreading his arms high. He was clearly the sort of man who talked expressively with his hands. “It is my greatest honour to welcome a new generation into my humble halls! I am principle King, the headmaster, and I swear upon my very heart and soul to do my best to mold those of you with the potential into fine heroes.

You gather here today because of a noble dream. A dream to be able to protect others! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for this. I too have a dream. A dream to not only protect the present but to place the building blocks to protect the future as well! It may be a bit selfish of me, but I consider your success to be my success as well.

Unfortunately. We simply lack the necessary resources to take all of you. So you need to prove you are willing and able to do your part for our society. That is where the entrance exam comes in.

"The exam itself is simple. You will team up in groups of 4 and enter the exam area, where there a number of mock villains and mock victims, kindly played by volunteer students. Points will be rewarded for incapacitating villans and rescuing victims. You are welcome to use whatever means are at your disposal, so try and show off your capabilities to the maximum! Just, try not to hurt anyone. That's unheroic. Oh! And watch out for students with gold badges!"

"Now, if you follow me, I'll personally lead you to the exam site. Only students who have signed the documents are allowed beyond this point." The principle lead the group a short distance into the campus, and then stopped and turned around to face them. "Surprise! The whole campus is the exam site! Time to pick your teams!"

As time was passing Chisuke looked around at the other students who were arriving as the clock got closer and closer to half passed eight. He noticed one particularly cute guy talking to a young, strangely angry looking young lady. He didn't say anything, but a soft smile grew on his face as he hoped that guy would get in. Of course Chisuke hoped that Prince wouldn't notice this smile on his face, then notice the direction Chisuke was looking, then finally put all of that together. Knowing Prince though, that was probably all going to happen.

Interrupting those thoughts, Chisuke was pleasantly surprised to see none other than Liberty King coming out to greet them. There had actually been many rumors that the retired hero taught at this school, but part of Chisuke had found it a bit hard to believe that someone of such, for lack of better terms, nobility would humble himself to the position of a simple teacher. Chisuke wasnt complaining of course, quite the opposite; he was glad to know that he'd be receiving his education from a hero who knew what it was really like to fight on the front lines.

The pleasant news only seemed to keep coming as Chisuke heard what the exam would consist of. Relief washed over him as he heard they'd just be fighting mock battles with other students, having heard rumors that other schools had their students fight giant robots in order to get in. Chisuke was good, but not that good. At least not without his quirk. The promise of working in teams also both excited and worried him. He was excited that he'd get to work with his best friend, but also worried that he'd be with two strangers he'd never met. Still, Chisuke supposed that was a situation heroes got into sometimes.

Looking to Prince, Chisuke nodded, "okay, so we already have half a team with you and me. Now we just need two more students," Chisuke said quite factually, not much emotion being shown in his words, "you know I'm not much for asking stuff of others; so maybe you can pick two students and invite them to join us."

( Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn Trombone Trombone HerculePyro HerculePyro )

Akira Haruka
Tags: All
(Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

The sudden announcement from the front had her attention drawn to the striped suited man, the name and appearance did clash a little making her assume he was maybe a second-generation foreigner or something. He was energetic for sure since with the way he was moving she doubted his pockets would be able to contain the wild hand motions but the course of the year would tell her what this man was really like, this could all simply be a well thought out speech and demonstration rather than his true face. With a nod of her head, she proceeds with the rest to the exam site, expecting maybe some wide-open space, deathtrap of an obstacle course, maybe even a fake building or two but no the entire school was going to be the testing grounds? Well, that was one way to get to know your way around ahead of time she guessed.

The real problem was the teammates, while sure she had her friends and relationships over the years she never really was one who commonly worked with others, especially not on this type of assignment, the closest was with her family but that was based on that bond they had. She was always one that went her own way which did make it harder when others didn't get that, plus she didn't even have time to get to know any of these people yet which would compound the team issues which seemed to be part of the point. If this was a real situation she wouldn't always get to choose who she was working with though, she could just choose at random, could try and guess who would fit best, but instead, she had a different idea.

Taking a point near the front she turns around to face the gathered crowd and takes a breath before shouting out to the area, best to take the action first and set the pace she thought "My name is Akira Haruka and there are people in there who need help getting out or teeth pushing in" gesturing to the Exam area with enthusiasm "Who wants to come with me?!". Dramatic? sure, blunt? yes, but it forced the choice, and now all she had to do is wait to see who stepped up. She puts her hand to her hip as she looks across the crowd curious who would be the first to speak up or step forward, and from there, her test could begin if it hadn't already. While she was waiting though she did idly wonder were to start first, the Cafeteria came to mind but that was likely just her stomach talking, though it would be a good spot to gather people in general and quite open? so maybe it wasn't such a bad idea...once they figured out where that was, maybe there was a sign once they got in there?.

The girl's eyes glimmered when the man with a cane came into view, immediately taking a good look at his figure, and realising that it was the number four hero, Liberty King. She wanted to squeal in delight, astonished by the fact that this man is the principle of the school she wished to get in, but she kept her neutral expression, now telling herself to do everything she can to get in. The touching words of the principle were inspiring to her, but her expressionless facade was quickly replaced by the shade of her face going pale, her eyes widening in a slight bit of panic, the corners of her mouth turning down when he mentioned that the people here, in the crowd, have to get into teams of four to be able to proceed to the exam. Her gaze was already scanning through the crowd of people, none of the faces that she was seeing were familiar, not one bit, and that made her panic even more. She almost had a hard time breathing, but she thankfully calmed down and set her mind on the current thing ahead of her, and it was what the principal had to announce. Her attention was peaked when he mentioned to look out for students with gold badges. She wondered what he meant by that but her train of thought was hastily cut off by the hero telling them to follow him into the exam site, but when he declared that the site was the campus and that people needed to get into groups, she quite literally froze for a few minutes before she could actually think straight
(not that she ever did)
until she noticed the, to put it straightforwardly, shouting blonde that was pretty much at the start of the crowd that was in front of her. After hearing her words and reflecting on them, she decided that she really had no other better option but to step up and join her, seen as she was helpless in this situation, taking into how poorly she could speak up to other people, too. Chikage raised her hand and came forward, making her way to Akira and clearing her throat, "I'll go with you, Haruka." Her voice was on the quieter side, though it was smooth and easy to understand. Her unkempt, yet surprisingly neat hair, regarding her running to the school before, slightly got in the way of her sight, but she managed to keep eye contact with the other female while talking. Her arms were beside her, not getting in the way and showing she wasn't intrigued nor uneasy to come up and speak to her.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

"It's me off to do the social interactions again?! AWWWW hell nawh! You're coming with me bloodboy," Prince yelled as he slapped an arm around Chisuke's shoulder, pulling him into the sea of humans while scanning the crowd for anyone he finds interesting. He knew absolutely NOTHING about all these people, so he just went for the old eenie-meenie.

After doing a few eenie-meenie's and landing on people that he immediately felt magnetically repelled from, he decided to just go for the people who seem like they didn't have a group.
"Do you see anyone bloodboy?"
"Don't call me that. And no, I don't."

As if on cue, a voice cut through the noisy ambiance of the crowd, silencing a large radius around the voice's owner.
"My name is Akira Haruka and there are people in there who need help getting out or teeth pushing in. Who wants to come with me?!"
"Yeah well, I can hear someone alright. I got us our third member! Come on, we gotta get first dibs!"

Prince ran through the crowd with Chisuke practically glued to his back, hoping to get to the person that shouted before anyone else did. Halfway there, he saw the shouter conversing with someone else.
Oh shoot. Did they join forces? Who cares! There seems to still be two slots open!
That one thought fueled him with even more adrenaline as he closed the distance, finally arriving in front of the newly formed team.

Barely out of breath, he practically matched the gal's voice from earlier saying, "HI HI HI HELLOOO!"
Thankfully Chisuke caught up fast enough to backhand Prince's neck to remind him to dial down the volume.
"Woops, too loud again. Hi hi hi hello! Name's Prince and this is Chisuke. I suppose you heard the principal's announcement! Of course, you did. You're the one who shouted for Christ's sake. Anyways, we waltzed our way up here because we were wonderin' if we could complete your team!"

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Yasu and Kazue Hirano
Alderaan Academy: Entrance Gate -> Campus

Tags: HerculePyro HerculePyro (mentioned), Trombone Trombone (Mentioned)
Interaction: Open​

The sibling's attention was immediately grabbed by Aoi Kokegoke's retort. Kazue was going to start a shouting contest with her, but a hand on her shoulder from Yasu reminded her to keep to the plan. Then Harry came into view. '*scree* What a prince! He's exactly my type! WAIT WHY IS HE FLIRTING WITH HER!?!' Kazue thought to herself. Yasu, seeing the violent glint in her eye had to restrain her with an ineffectual armlock. "Let me go! How dare he break my heart!"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"
Thankfully, before Kazue could cause any damage, the principal arrived and gave his opening speech.

After the transition to the campus and the announcement that the exam would be done in groups of 4, the siblings freaked out.
"This is your fault! No one wants to team with us now due to your stupid plan!"
"THE PLAN WAS YOUR IDEA!"
"Calm down. This is actually good for us. We were hoping we'd be able to work together right?"
"Right."
"We just need to find two scrubs so we count as a team. How hard could it be?"
"Pretty hard." Yasu said, surveying the crowd and noticing all the teams already forming.

Aoi Kokegoke

Alderaan Academy, 8:29 am

Thankfully for their well-being and Aoi’s mental state, those rowdy ones quieted themselves down to a manageable extent. The girl looked up into the clear sky and took a deep breath. Now nothing could ruin this moment: just ace the test and kill those who try to stop her. Simple enough in theory. In practice however, as she went a few steps forward, another obstacle appeared in her way: flirt. The monologue caught her completely off guard, and it took a few seconds for Aoi to even understand the meaning behind the boy’s words. She turned, almost in slow motion, her gaze being empty and penetrating at the same time, as her eyes glanced not Harry, but through him.
“I’m Harry. Best of luck today.” He offered his hand.
“What the hell are you talking about?” She raised her eyebrow and slapped his hand away. “Are you crazy, brave, or just stupid?” Aoi’s hand grabbed him by the collar and forcefully yanked him closer, their heads almost colliding. “If I see you even once during the exam,” She muttered. “An accident is bound to happen.” She let go without any warnings, startled by the headmaster’s entry.

Aoi listened to King with her arms crossed and with her foot impatiently tapping along to his words. With the circle around her now lost, all she could do was step on feet of those who dared approach her vicinity. She spared Harry from that fate, as it quickly became obvious that separating herself further will only work against her.
“You.” She elbowed the boy next to her. “Congratulations, you’re in my team now. But another word about flowers and you’ll be pushing up the daisies.”
Aoi stood on her tiptoes and scouted the vicinity. Boring, weak, fat, nervous… literally nobodies. A shout from the front caught her attention, but almost immediately, wannabe teammates swarmed the ashen-haired girl and a chance for a competent teammate was lost. She cursed under her breath. Aoi was never one to exercise strategy, rather, she just picked people on one basis: whim. Even during PE classes in middle school, when it came time to pick teammates, she would pick those who stood the closest, or those whose voices didn't annoy her too much.

She grabbed Harry by his hand and tried to lead him into a place with more options. To her dismay, with her sudden jolt stroke Harry, his other hand momentarily left his pocket, revealing a stump. Aoi let go of the hand as the realization hit her. “Just… Follow me.” He had no hand, that fact remained quite obvious. However, along with the realization came a wave of shame and frustration, mixed in plentiful amounts in the girl’s body. On one hand, she couldn’t afford to perform worse than a cripple, on the other hand, he may be similar to her in some aspect, but of course, she wouldn’t admit that; never. The only response was silence, the kind of silence one feels when the conversation with an acquaintance dies down after a political exchange: a mix of awkwardness and passive-agressive aura. Lost in thought, Aoi bumped into a girl. A flash of blueish hair danced in front of Aoi’s eyes as she stumbled and almost fell on the pavement. She traced the girl in momentary frustration, but her anger dissipated into confusion when Aoi saw a small insect crawling on the girl’s hand. “Is that a fucking beetle? Ugh! Whatever!” She stood up and dusted herself off. “You.” Her finger pointed at the girl. “Congratulations, you're in my team now. Now we only need one more. Get to it, Harry.” She turned her head to the boy and her hair swayed from side to side from the speed. It looked like after a few seconds of giving out orders, she started to enjoy it quite a bit, and for the first time today her lips twisted into a faint (and cocky) smile.

Last edited:
Everyone looked on in awe as the man with the cane walked slowly toward the school gate, he tripped and fell but it was a trick, he was fine and everyone cheered except Betty who just glared at the spectacle before saying "big deal, you could already walk and you didn't need the cane." showing her clear disinterest in top level heroes with her lack of knowledge. then he announced the teams, Betty became paniced that no one would pick her and as she was passed by everyone frantically trying to find teams she was right. she looked around for someone who might accept her, she saw a pair of twins near the back and ran straight up to them and she shouted "YOU TWO ARE ON MY TEAM! I CALLED IT! NO TAKSIES BACKSIES!"

Last edited:
Akira Haruka
Tags:
morspoeta morspoeta Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

The reaction was fairly quick, while others hesitated longer or were considering their options three in particular were quick Blinking at the raised hand she had a confused look before waving them forward with a wide arm "Huh? I mean we're not in class yet, no need for raising hands all that stuff, but looks like the party's altogether" pumping her fist celebration as she starts to take in the three arrivals to team name pending. The first had been an average-sized girl a little shorter than her but lither, not that one could tell with the layers Haruka was covered in but the main thing that struck her was the entire introduction seemed a little forced or something, it was hard to place. The last two boys were a well dressed white-haired boy and a pink-haired punkish looking one, all in all, they looked capable but next game the important part, making the most out of the little time they had before entering the door.

"Welcome aboard Prince, Chisuke and TBA" turning between each "Unless my math is off step ones all done, Guess next part is figuring out what we are working with and well maybe something resembling a plan, or at least a direction to play it by ear. They did say this was going to have students playing the part of Villians so im guessing that 1. They know the area a lot better and 2. Have at least a year of practice...so going for the conventional might not be the best path...but getting ahead of myself." She shakes the thoughts from her mind and slaps her cheeks slightly "In short im probably best up close, I know how to throw a fist or two but i can be flexible, quirk lets me stretch and stick...So what about you?" she stops as she waits for the new arrivals to throw there two cents in.

The plant-like girl winced at the loud greeting from the guy with hair that looked like bubblegum, judging from the colour, and was thankful for the one who made him lower his voice, giving the white-haired fellow a thankful glance. She muttered something quietly under her breath when the blonde girl mentioned her raised hand and how it wasn't class, but it was barely audible, a sentence lost in the wind.

While the other female was telling them three the information that seems like she's gathered, or more so, thought about, Chikage's mind was... Somewhere else, that's for sure. Starring almost mindlessly into one part of the school building, until she finally got back and heard Akira's last sentence where she said something about the conventional not being the best option. She breathed out of her nose, trying to cooperate and think of what she was going to say as her eyebrows furrowed that little bit until she was done.

"I can do both, close-range as well as long-range to some extent. My quirk makes me, quite literally, a plant. I can grow just about any plant I wished for, though I need to know what it looks like or what it means first." As an example, she held her hand out to them, palm up, and suddenly, not even a second later, a poppy appeared on her hand. "My best choice in the scenario that we've been given would be to immobilize the enemy, seen as I can make pretty strong vines that can hold rather well."

When she stopped speaking, she remembered that she hasn't told them her name yet, and decided to do so before doing anything else, "Name's Chikage Okino." Throughout all the things she said, her voice was monotone, like it was located in her chest. It was almost cold, taking into consideration her blood-red irises that pierced everything that came into her field of vision and the way she acted seemed like she was told to do it that way and no other, though right after she told them everything she planned, she immediately shook her head and muttered a quick 'sorry'.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:
An announcement caught Ito’s attention. She looked up to find someone who she was pretty sure was a hero. At least, she had seen him on TV a few times...? Well if he wasn’t a hero, then Ito was about to die, but she was a little more than pretty sure that he was a hero.

Ito became a little more sure when he stated that he was the principle and had high hopes to mold all these children into fine heroes. “We get to work in teams? This’ll be super easy! And I might not have to fight anyone!!”

Before Ito could set out a crude voice came from behind. “Is that a fucking beetle? Ugh! Whatever! Congrats you’re on my team now.” Well that was easy. Even if this girl was a little rude, she seemed confident, but what did she have against beetles?! Beetles were so rad!

“It is!” Ito chirped. “It’s a Japanese rhinoceros beetle! Did you know that Japanese rhinoceros beetles are actually herbivores and only use their horns to fight for mates? If I had such big horns I would just go bashing around, but these guys are super calm and nice and... oh no...” she was rambling again. “I’m rambling again! Oh gosh I’m so sorry you haven’t been talking but I have and you don’t wanna hear me talk about this...sorry sorry sorry” she blurted. Hopefully they still wanted her on the team...

Interactions: Trombone Trombone HerculePyro HerculePyro

As soon as Chisuke heard the loud female voice cut through the crowd, he knew that Prince would take the opportunity to join her as a teammate. The way she announced that she was looking for a team showed an openness that Chisuke knew Prince would be drawn to. So, knowing all this, Chisuke began racing after his friend as soon as he began moving through the crowd. Other students had begun talking anoung themselves to make teams, some having been students who went to school together, so the crowd wasn't too hard to maneuver through.

As Prince introduced him, Chisike looked between his two new teammates, giving a soft nod. He hasn't known them long, but they both seemed like nice enough people. Or at the very least they seemed nicer that the young lady who was shouting at other students to join her team. Funnily enough, she seemed to be the one who was bring hit on by the cute guy earlier. Chisuke smiled internally as he assumed that meant she'd turned down his advances. Of course that still didn't mean that the guy would now began flirting with him.

As Haruka began talking Chisuke listened intently. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. Not only was she asking about quirks, but she was asking how they worked in combat scenarios. She was also getting everyone prepared for the possibly threats they'd go up against, correctly assuming that the 'villains' would have the advantage. It hasn't been said out loud yet, but if this team had a captain then he knew it was going to be Haruka.

The other student wasn't bad either, already applying a strategy to her quirk that could help to give them the advantage. Although Chisuke couldn't help but notice something off about the way that she spoke. Chikage seemed to notice too, since she apologised. Perhaps it was a side effect of quirk? If so, Chisuke certainly wasn't one to judge.

Of course with those two done explaining their quirks, it came time for Chisuke to do the same. "My quirk allows me to create a very hard and impervious armour out of my blood. But it is impossibly painful. As such I will not be using it unless I absolutely have to, and the bar for what counts as 'absolutely have to' is extremely high," Chisuke said calmly, clearly not like the ball of energy standing right next to him, "however, I have four years of Krav Maga training under my belt that should make me more than a match for any 'villains' we face."

( PlusUltra PlusUltra Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn morspoeta morspoeta Trombone Trombone HerculePyro HerculePyro
Okay done)

Last edited:
Prince's gaze fell on each of the members as they introduced their quirks, subduing his limitless energy for once as he paid attention to their descriptions of their quirks. His energy could not be contained for long as a wide grin spread across his face when all three members were done introducing themselves.

"Hello again! I've got this neat quirk where I can sense any kind of technology within a wide radius. So yes, that means phones, cameras, wire circuits, light fixtures, junction boxes, machines, vehicles, and even small accessories like watches and communication devices."

"I can sorta 'log in', I guess you could call it, to these devices and receive the data that they've collected, meaning I can wiretap head comms, phones, landlines as well as see what any recording device is seeing,"
Prince broke his fast talk to take a deep breath before he continued, "I can also manipulate the programming and wiring of all of these things, so I can cast messages onto devices, control machinery from afar, and manipulate the data that I receive from the gadgets."

"For example... see that camera on the wall there?"
Prince pointed to a wall behind the others, "It shall now become a rotating fan!"
Prince logged into the camera in question and commanded it to start spinning on its pivot at high speed. He chuckled at the sight of the device going crazy, before explaining the downside of his quirk. "But if I force any gadget to do anything, I do get electric shocks throughout my body. The shock voltage depends on how big and how drastic of an action I willed it to take." On cue, his hands and feet sustained a small shock that didn't particularly bother Prince.

"I've got a pretty wide radius of techno-sense, I don't know the specifics since I never thought about it. I'm capable of close to mid to sorta long range thanks to my explosive-shooting BB gun!", Prince ended with the same dumb smile on his face from before, proud that he mouthed everything in two breaths.

PlusUltra PlusUltra DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 morspoeta morspoeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back