• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Harry’s kind approach was met with a firm grip on his collar as the girl pulled his face close to hers as the girl threatened him under her breath. Yup. She seemed about what Harry had expected. He just dully smiled as her words passed over him. Her hair looked quite well maintained and her eyes were a deep green, like looking at jade. Harry felt his cheeks flush as he looked at her, he wondered if she was still threatening him.

Her iron grip released, and Harry had to quickly catch himself or his head would have collided with hers. He stood behind her quietly as the principal made his dramatic entrance. Harry recognised him somewhat, he’d been notable a few years ago but had fallen out of the public light. He’d make sure to ask his sister later. It looked like they’d be hitting the practical exam immediately. Harry looked down apprehensively, he was still in his middle school uniform; the nice suit wasn’t made to accommodate his larger frame when he transformed.

Harry hesitantly removed his jacket and did his best to tie it around his waist, though it was rather haphazard. Maybe the girl would carry it for him, he had a few shirts but only one jacket; even if he was graduating soon it would be a shame to ruin it. On that note, the principal announced that it would be a team exercise. That was certainly an unexpected occurrence, but not an unpleasant one. Harry was in a pretty good mood after the girl declared him as part of her team already, though she still hadn’t introduced herself.

As she grabbed his hand and tugged she seemed to pause momentarily at the sight of his stump, carefully wrapped in bandages and a black sock. Harry paid it no mind but the girl had bumped into someone and declared them the 3rd member of their little group. The beetle girl didn’t seem that bothered by the angry girl's language and began going into explicit detail of the type of bug.

“No, don’t have to stop. It’s really interesting to learn about, you really know your stuff! I must say you’re quite the butterfly yourself. I’m looking forward to seeing you spread your wings in the exam,” Harry said encouragingly.

“I’m Harry, pleasure to be working with you. What’s your name?” Harry then turned back to the angry girl.

“Also my dear you were so busy threatening me you forgot to introduce yourself, if we’re going to be allies it might work better for me to know your name. Unless you want me to continue referring to you as my dear?” Harry said, slyly.

Turning his gaze across the crowd he sought out another. His eyes settled on a cute redhead a little way off, gently grabbing nameless girls hand and guiding the beetle girl with his other arm he steered them towards her. She was just as cute up close, whether or not they passed the exam today Harry wagered he’d still think on the day fondly.

“Hello there, were you in need of a group? I’m Harry and I’m single. I’ve got two contenders so far but we’re looking for a third. I have a minor regeneration quirk, perfect to take the blows aimed at lovely ladies like yourself. I’ve got something else under my sleeve but a mans gotta keep a few secrets before the second date,” Harry introduced himself.
He reached into the inner jacket pocket and removed a brass hook and firmly attached it to his stump, securing it with some straps. In this day and age, powerful prosthetics exist but while the doctors had tried many different models and designs none worked as they were intended with Harry, a simple hook was all he needed.

Trombone Trombone waifu waifu

Akira Haruka
Tags:
morspoeta morspoeta Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

Haruka listens to Okino though she wished she had known a little about plants, in general, to be able to throw a suggestion or two out, the most she could think of were more either irritants or stuff that tasted good...which did raise the question if a plant ate plants was that cannibalism? or did she stick to meat? as much as Haruka herself it that would suck without any spices or seasons. The vines would maybe slow any targets down, maybe she could throw some of her stuff as well to stick them together to boost the effect but then again there were more uses depending on how things went. Nodding slowly she had that strange feeling about the girl again but this really wasn't the time to dwell on that, the white-haired guy seemed a bit reluctant to use his quirk which could be an issue though he had some practice in fighting apparently, though the moment he said what style her expression dropped slightly for a moment. Unless the guy had got into actual fights most of that style was the theory, didn't have any real focus, and limited exposure to other styles...among other issues, it was defensive though and could help get someone restrained...well as long as they don't get taken to the ground or someone has experience in a more focused grappling style.

The most use of the group, however, was the prince, practically an ace in the hole if used right, he could see through every camera that was being used to monitor those taking the test, meaning they can pinpoint targets and go in ready so, for the most part, it was for the best if they could keep him safe. "Right so hows this, me and Okino take the front as a vanguard of sorts, Chisuke covers our rear? and then Prince in the middle using the Cameras there going to use to watch us, to find out exactly where we need to go and maybe not get taken by surprise as much?.... That sounds doable? I mean best to keep him safe since hes biggest eyes and ears we are going to have and that would beat anything else we have to use right?"

Last edited:
The corners of her mouth would slightly turn upwards whenever the two boys talked about their quirks, the gears in her head grinding and thinking of ways to approach everything from different angles. Of course, Chikage herself would've left some tricks under her sleeve that were better off kept secret than anything else, just in case something unplanned would strike them. She always had a plan B whenever plan A didn't work out exactly as she thought.

The dark-haired girl was gradually starting to nod her head in a slow pace, her eyes that could send a chill down someone's spine fixed on the three people in front of her, analyzing them. The figure of someone was also important to take into consideration alongside their quirks. She proceeded to say her mind in a quiet enough voice for them to hear, but others had no chance of hearing her hushed voice, "Chisuke seems like one that is in good shape and could withstand some things that may be thrown at him. Prince looks rather tough, though he'd be the one which we should look an eye out for, just in case something happened. Haruka mentioned before that she could throw a few hits here and there, and her quirk let her make a sort of sticky slime I'm guessing." She stopped her murmuring just for a second before sighing as silently and calmly as she could, her nerves striking her again just like the way they did when she was panicking about finding a team, but this time, it was all on her. "Haruka, your plan seems to be the best shot we have as of now, but if we face any difficulties..." With that, she trailed off, unsure of her words and if they seemed to have fit. She waved her hand lightly in front of her as if to state that whatever she said should be ignored, "Please, forget the last thing I said. I didn't mean to doubt us, and so I'm sorry. Your plan seems good, Haruka." After what she said, Chikage was uncommunicative once again, not a sound coming from her, except for a few purple hyacinths growing out of her hair and hands, her head hung in subtle remorse.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:
Chisuke stood there rather silently and politely listened to Haruka's initial plan. Once again he was impressed with how clear and precise it was, making sure to put then in a formation that best suited their skills. Though he was a little disappointed that she'd said me and Okino, instead of the more grammatically correct Okino and I. Of course he didn't say that out loud; he didn't want to jeopardize his new friendships after all. Though.....he might have no choice if she continued to make such blatant grammatical mistakes.

And once again Chisuke just as intently listened to Chikage's plan, or rather a expansion of Haruka's plan; not that there was anything wrong with giving further suggestion and explanation to a plan that already existed. Chisuke noticed again though, how she seemed trail off and apologise for her words before becoming silent. So, Chisuke figured he'd try and help. "You don't have to apologise Chikage, I agree Haruka's plan is great. But that doesn't mean things can't go wrong, so if you have a backup plan just in case then we'd love to hear it," he said honestly.

"Secondly, i should make it clear that i am fully aware that Krav Maga is mostly focused on defense and deescalting a fight," Chisuke stated, remembering the face Haruka had made when he brought up the fighting style he studied, "but it also focuses and facing foes that have an advantage, usually in the form of a weapon. It also focuses on situational awareness and various grabbles and takedowns that can often outmatch a person's quirk. Furthermore, since the 'villains' will be expecting a quirk from me, they will not be ready for the aggressive and quick takedowns that Krav Maga offers," he said before blushing a little, "apologise, I kinda went of on a rant there. I just wanted to make sure you knew I could pull my weight"

( PlusUltra PlusUltra Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn morspoeta morspoeta )
(Okay, done)

Last edited:
Prince cackled at the short conflict between two of his teammates. He didn't know why he found it funny, maybe it's because his friend had just broken a record for 'Number of sentences a shyboi like Chisuke will speak in one breath'.
"I'm sorry! I ca-can't help but laugh, that's the most I've ever heard him talk in one breath!"
Seeing as no one else was laughing, Prince stifled down and cleared his throat.
"Ahem- Anyways! I totally agree with Haruka's plan. I'll gladly follow along. Also, I can assure you, this guy," Prince backhanded Chisuke's shoulder, "can definitely carry his weight." he added before stifling another snicker.
"So do we have any communication methods? Or are we going to be within talking distance at all times? Because I wouldn't want to shout across the hall, who knows who can hear my voice echo!" Prince said as his voice slowly grew louder nearing the end of his sentence.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 PlusUltra PlusUltra morspoeta morspoeta

It was exactly 8:30 when Liberty King stepped up to the podium and addressed the candidates. His get up, his eccentric behavior, his selfless attitude were all pretty iconic, it seemed like he hadn't changed at all over the years; Kumi was ecstatic to finally see the hero in person. His tone was light and playful but his words were sincere. She brushed her skirt down and stood in an upright military stance out of respect for the man as he began talking, nodding and smiling at his words. She hastily whipped out a notepad from her bag and started taking notes on the entrance exam during its explanation.

1. Find 3 teammates!
2. Rescue Victims!
3. Capture perpetrators!
4. Refrain from harming others!
5. Watch out for students with gold badges!

A look of satisfaction appeared on her face as she reread her to-do list. She was going to give it her all, she thought to herself. This was an opportunity of a lifetime, she wasn't going to let it go to waste. Everyone had to work together to tackle the entrance exam, so forming a group was the first item on the agenda. Finding reliable people to work with was going to be the key to her success. She took this very seriously, Kumi clenched her fists and began scanning the area. Mission start!

The courtyard was filled with aspiring heroes from all over the country, it was like a sea of middle school uniforms. It was overwhelming to say the least. Her eyes darted around and settled on a group of girls nearby, they seemed quite fashionable, with their dyed hair, highly decorated nails and dramatic makeup. Kumi cleared her throat and patted down her hair as she approached them, attempting to seem professional and confident. "Hello! My name is Kumi Kisaragi, would like you to join me for the entrance exam? I am sure we will make a good team!"

"... Ew," was the response she got in return. The girls exchanged looks with one another before slowly turning away, Kumi watched them walk away in confusion. "Um, that's okay, I wish you both good luck!" She exclaimed as their heads disappeared into the crowd. Was it something she said? She checked her breath instinctively. Her breath was fine. No matter, she had to keep trying, there were plenty more fish in the sea. Giving up was not an option.

"Hello! My name is Kumi Kisaragi, would like you to join me for the entrance exam? I am sure we will make a good team!"
"Oh, uh, sorry! We're full. We're all from the same middle school. Heh."

"Hello! My name is Kumi Kisaragi, would like you to join me for the entrance exam? I am sure we will make a good team!"
"No offense, but you don't seem like you'd fit in with the rest of us. Good luck, though!"

"Yoooo, totally! Let's do this! We're like, planning on literally blowing up the examination site with everyone inside it, it's going to be so dope! We're going to look so badass, we'll be all over the news, bruhhh."

This was a lot harder than she thought it would be. After lecturing and reporting the delinquents for wanting to purposely vandalize school property and putting others' safety at risk, she kind of stood there in a daze. She had to come up with a new strategy, maybe if she reworded her introduction...

"Hello there, were you in need of a group? I’m Harry and I’m single. I’ve got two contenders so far but we’re looking for a third," a voice suddenly called out to her.

"H-hello! My name is Kumi Kisaragi... I am sure we will make a good team!" She felt tears suddenly gather in her eyes, she wasn't sure if they were there due to her feeling inadequate earlier or being one step closer to her dream.

HerculePyro HerculePyro Trombone Trombone OrWangatan OrWangatan

Aoi Kokegoke

Alderaan Academy

Aoi’s faint smile wavered as fast as it dared to appear until there were no traces of it left, and her eyebrows returned to their default position: minor frustration. Truly, the girl was a bubbly piece of work, spewing some nonsense about the beetle which made Aoi angrily tap her foot against the floor. She tried to convey her disapproval with just a deep sigh, which didn’t seem to work as planned, so she just made her tapping louder (it was more of a kicking than tapping at that point). She looked around to see others already teamed up, discussing strategies. We don't have time for this.

“Okay. I get it.” She commented just as the girl stopped. “Don’t be sorry, just shut up. And Harry,” The girl turned to the newly acquired ‘friend’. “Do not ‘dear’ me. I don’t like repeating myself. I will say my name and quirk only once, to the whole team. We might be allies for now but I don’t need to tell you jack shit.” She took the most angry swig of water the world has ever seen, and waited for Harry to find them another member, leaving the two girls together. The girl miscalculated, and the water overflew, spilling onto her chin and the floor. "Shit." Aoi lifted up her gaze from under her hair to inspect the beetle again: yeah... it was kinda cool. The scraps of her empathy jabbed at her rude behavior. "Listen, I-" She wanted to break the idle silence and maybe even apologize, but right as she opened her mouth, the boy immediately pulled her towards their new teammate. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! Let me go!" Api protested, not caring about the reactions of the crowd. It was a second girl: a cute redhead with green marbles for eyes and a rather loud and recognizable voice which Aoi already heard today when the said girl prowled through the students in a fruitless endeavor to find a team. A good pick, she thought. But the way he invited her sent shivers down Aoi’s spine, as her face visibly twisted into disgust. ‘single’? ‘date’? ‘lovely ladies’? Really makes the bowels turn in all the wrong ways.

“Great. That’s everyone.” She nodded after yanking her hand from Harry's grasp. ”I’m Aoi and I’m quirkless. If you want to leave the team because of that, you’re free do to so. I’ll hunt you down and kick your ass during the exam if you do though.” She cracked her knuckles and rested her hands on her hips afterwards, striking a mighty pose. “Frankly, I don’t care about your quirks. I just want to pass, and you will help me achieve that. The fact that you’re in my team today means that you either have the worst, or the best luck. Probably the former. We will focus on beating the students with golden badges. They ought to be worth more points.” She pointed her finger at each of them. “Harry, Kumi, Japanese-rhinoceros-beetlegirl. Make me pass or die trying.”

Last edited:
Akira Haruka
Tags:
morspoeta morspoeta Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

She raises a finger at the mention of communication before her hand drops and she looks away a bit sheepishly "I mean...I have a cellphone but that's it, I mean there's bound to be some weird unexpected stuff regardless so when that happens best wing it you know? That's kinda why its best to keep it a bit more brief and freeform...more like guidelines than an actual plan but something to fall back on" shrugging at the question otherwise as she hangs around waiting for the start "But its not really a team regardless if people dont voice up, Though i am looking forward to the unexpected parts of the test...its going to be alot of fun in the end."

Chisuke nodded in agreement with Haruka, bit didn't say much. As Prince had implied, Chisuke really wasn't one to talk when it wasn't necessary. Not that Chisuke saw that as anything wrong. After all when you only spoke when you needed to it helped you to practise formulating your words into very precise sentences. It also made you a pretty good listener. Of course listening could still get pretty hard when a cute guy caught your eye.

Since their group was pretty much just waiting for the exam to start, Chisuke began looking over the crowed curiously. That's when he spotted that cure guy once again, only time he wasn't wearing his jacket, so Chisuke could see his hook. Chisuke couldn't help but think how mysterious that made him; where did he get a hook, how did he lose his hand, was he a pirate. All questions that flew around his head as he gently and absent mindedly watched him like a highschool girl might watch her crush from a distance. Of course this kind of thing didn't happen to Chisuke often, so he wasn't aware of how obvious his staring or blush was. Prince was sure to notice who he had his eye on. Hell, Chisuke was so obvious that the guy with the hook might even notice his gaze.

( HerculePyro HerculePyro Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn morspoeta morspoeta PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Hoshi Hayashi

Alderaan Academy

Good hairstyle. Check. Stylish jacket (only 900¥ during the spring sale). Check. Rubber balls in pockets. Check. It’s going to be another beautiful day. Birds chirped their usual songs and clouds moved leisurely through the sapphire sky of Japan. Balloons and all the school’s splendor made the atmosphere even more jolly and filled with the aura of ‘extraordinary’. Though the most (self-proclaimed) extraordinary person amongst the crowd was none other than the ponytailed teenage casanova himself: Hoshi Hayashi, who just now took his first step into the school grounds; his first step to become a hero. Even the limousine almost running him over was but a minor detail, as just a swift (and extremely elegant) dodge to the right saved the boy from certain demise. He fixed his collar and brushed the stray hair from his forehead, watching carefully the people who exited the vehicle. The visual splendor in their appearance screamed ‘rich’, and that was precisely what piqued Hoshi’s interest. Even though as personalities go, they were rather on the ‘naughty’ side, the siblings were his diamonds in the rough. Nonchalantly, he leaned over the car, inspecting it with a curious gaze. When they left, he turned to the driver.

“Pretty good car if I say so myself.” He nodded and winked. “Consider that a compliment.” (Then he also did a sick twist which was really cool and badass and not lame at all.)

The day continued, but even in the ridiculously long queue, Hoshi found a way to squeeze his belated ass through the cracks, and with just a couple of winks and compliments, he quickly situated himself where he wanted to be: right behind the siblings. His hand wandered into the no man’s land of the shark-girl’s shoulder, yet it was interrupted by the principal’s stunt. King, King… King? He swore he knew the guy but just momentarily his brain became too preoccupied with other matters to analyze the hero. Though one thing was for sure: he was a great performer, provoking an applause from Hoshi. The boy, although reluctant at first, quickly widened his smile upon hearing the rules. This is perfect. I just need to find a team of nobodies and carry them to victory. And how to spot a nobody? They have no team. So, Hoshi turned around, and waited idly: one minute, two minutes. Time passed, and by the looks of it, most already had their members picked out. The fifth minute was when he struck, like lightning, a shooting star. He would be the team’s salvation, the fourth member who miraculously appeared as if out of nowhere.

"This is your fault! No one wants to team with us now due to your stupid plan!" Voilà. It just so happened that they were also the rich kids. This day couldn’t have gone better. Just as he saw another girl approach them, he knew it was his chance.

“It’s your lucky day.” He slowly waddled into their view and winked. “I happened to hear you need another member. Well, here I am. Hoshi Hayashi in the flesh.” He pointed at himself and smiled. “Truth be told, I don’t even need to be here. I was already accepted here through recommendations, but I just wanted to have some fun.” He placed his hands on the girls’ shoulders. “I hope you will also try to have some fun. You can leave the whole 'passing the exam' to me Oh, my quirk:” He nonchalantly took out a button from his shirt (it was already falling out), and gently threw it up in the air. After a second delay, it shot upwards as if thrown by a proffesional pitcher. Hoshi stroke a pose as if saying ‘cool, huh?’ but in reality it was to hide the dizziness that attacked him. He felt some blood in his mouth: gross.

Mukade Ito
Ito's day was a little brighter when Harry didn't get all angry with her rant. "Wow what a nice kid!" Despite Harry's advances, Ito had a nack for being oblivious to any flirtation. "Hey thanks! That's super nice of you!" Then there was the angry girl. Now Ito didn't know why she was angry, but this was pure rage if she had ever seen it. While the bug girl did have loose lips, she felt very strongly that she should maybe pipe down...

”I’m Aoi and I’m quirkless. If you want to leave the team because of that, you’re free do to so. I’ll hunt you down and kick your ass during the exam if you do though.”

"Wow! Really cool to meet you!" Ito chirped, "That's super cool that you don't have a quirk and that you're gonna become a hero! How do you fight? Do you use your fists, or do you make gadgets? What kind of enemies are you strong against? Oh this is so neat!" She was rambling again... So much for piping down. "Oh. Sorry. I'm Mukade Ito, and I can turn into bugs!" She said it with such enthusiasm that one might have questioned their ears. "I could do it now, if you wanted, but it's really scary, and I really like watching people's faces. Is that mean of me? I always thought that I should work at a haunted house or something... Would that be too freaky? Anyhow. You said that we were going to focus on the gold badge students? Didn't the big guy tell us to watch out for them? Do you think they're here to maintain rules or are they like super-mega villains?"

Ito dipped down and finally let the beetle scurry back into the grass. "I think that my quirk is better for rescuing people and distracting villains. I can fight, but it can get kinda risky..." It didn't seem like Aoi was listening... or cared... but it was worth a shot.

Trombone Trombone waifu waifu HerculePyro HerculePyro

Hatsu Kashizaki

Old & Sad Apartment

Hatsu had her eyes wide shut but her morning senses were still as sharp as ever. No matter how hard she tried to drown out the noise of the childish euphoria coming from outside with her sturdy pillow, she still couldn't sink into the quiet again.

The stench of poverty that flies partridge with the puff of the mediocre ventilation of her room awoke that sleepy side of her brain that told her "Get up, life is leaving you behind."

An out-of-balance walk along with complaints tangled among themselves was the only thing she could come up with as a response.
Stumbling along the room she slowly approached the screen of her computer while her lips babbled every curse word known to man.

Opening her eyelids to the sound of confusion in her distorted perception. The blue light filter calcined her retinas and with a very well elaborated movement, which could well be considered acrobatic, the entire dead weight of her body fell on the poor office chair they bought for her in a convenience store, as she did a small, and very unnecessary jump.

As she looked at the time, the feeling dawned on her "I'm fucking stupid..." She muttered to herself. She was running late to the entrance exams, nonetheless it didn't even faze her, her family had set her up near the school grounds after all. Of course the apartment felt more like a decaying corpse rather than an actual decent place to live, but she had her freedom, there was no room for complaining. Her family would occasionally send her an exaggerated amount of money every now and then just to compensate for their poor choice on where Hatsu would stay for the time being, but yesterday all they sent was a simple letter instead.

Her gaze drifted downwards, a blank sheet of paper met her eyes, patiently waiting to be noticed. Well, not completely blank. There were four words. Each written in a horrible spelling that only managed to feed her tedium with each second she spent admiring the stark black letters “Don’t mess this up." The letter read.

"Must've taken them a lot of effort." An icy sigh escaped amid her disappointment, her face tensed as she felt a cynical smile creeping in. She wasn't nitpicking, she didn't expect for them to come up with an apology for years of mistreatment and ridicule, she was just puzzled as to why they even cared about her becoming a hero.

Hatsu paid no mind to these new found feelings for her family's selfless interest in heroism and instead directed her attention to the gathered crowd in front of her humble abode. Hissing and grumbling as if she were a vampire, she hid from the sunlight that filtered through the curtains and casually connected to her face. Already in a darker corner of the room, she took a peek outside of her window and analyzed every student that came and went, like a predator sizing up its prey.

A demonic grin formed in her face, the imposing silhouette of the tall building got her heart racing, for years she had trained like the best of the best just to get where she was, and as she gripped the red cape wrapped around her waist she felt her passion coming back to her. The thought of giving away her heart and soul just to make a childhood dream come true was nothing different from demented, but, after all, there was little difference between stupidity and heroism. The idea only got her even more fired up.

Aldeeran Academy
Once Hatsu got there and heard what the exams were about, she was far from excited. She stood among the jarring mass of people, almost blending into the crowd; her eyes darted around. With a drop of cold sweat running down her cheek and with a trembling grimace, she became aware of the people around her. The only ones that really stood out to her were those her brain didn’t instinctively categorize as “Side Characters”

“Shit...” She whispered, knowing she was a lost cause when it came to interacting with people.

But then again, that deranged psychotic smile wouldn’t go away, she wasn’t just excited, she was obsessed.
Even if it meant going through the exams without a team, she would find a way to do it.

I didn't really know if i had to ask anyone anything before posting, so i apologize. Also sorry if my writing isn't on par with everyone, y'all are fast as hell and are really good writers. To sum it up, sorry for existing, i have the IQ of a rock, sorrysorrysorry

Last edited:
Yasu and Kazue Hirano
Tags: Amyleii Amyleii Trombone Trombone
The duo was starting to lose hope when a voice called out from behind. "YOU TWO ARE ON MY TEAM! I CALLED IT! NO TAKSIES BACKSIES!"
"GREAT!!! ONE MORE!"
Then at perfect timing, a second person arrived. Kazue froze when Hoshi touched her shoulders. He seemed princely. But princes weren't THIS forward right? "Don't. Touch. Me."
Yasu quickly realised that if something wasn't done, Kazue was probably going to break Hoshi's spine. "I'm Yasu, and this is my sister Kazue! I'm good with a baseball bat, and Kazue is basically a shark person." he said, drawing a bat he had back sheathed.
"Humph. Don't slow us down." Kazue said, still annoyed but no longer on the verge of spontaneous violence.

Principal King
Tags: Trombone Trombone , PlusUltra PlusUltra , Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn , DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 , Amyleii Amyleii , OrWangatan OrWangatan , HerculePyro HerculePyro , waifu waifu , morspoeta morspoeta ,​

The principal gently smiled, watching the students get into groups. This exam would be difficult he knew. Unlike some exams, it was practically designed around obstacles heroes really could face, and unlike most real villains, the students they would be facing had training with their quirks and were being offered rewards depending on if they challenged the students. Even the victims were instructed to ask like particularly difficult citizens in a disaster. Most of the student actors would be inside the main building, making use of their knowledge of the layout, but there would be some to be found pretty much everywhere.

"You there!" Liberty shouted, pointing Hatsu out from the crowd. "According to my count, the crowd doesn't divide perfectly, so lucky you gets to form a five-person team with... Eenie meenie miney... You!" he said, pointing towards Aoi, Harry, Ito and Kumi. "And if anyone has any complaints about that being unfair, my response is that luck is just as important of a stat as strength or intelligence."

Once all the teams were ready, the principal spoke again. "Okay, now that you are all in your groups, let me clarify a little more about the exam. Over there in the area marked with green tape, is the recovery zone. A saved victim won't give you points until they are brought back to that area. The red zone on the far other side is the detainment zone, captured villains need to be brought into the square to be worth points. Exam starts..." he paused and looked at his watch. "Now! Have fun!

Map
Alderaan Academy Map.png
(Map is imperfect and subject to change)​
Areas:

Main building: The huge fantasy castle where most of the classes take place.

Practice Stadium: Used for training and sports, it is a large open-air arena.

Courtyard: The largest area, where the examines are currently situated. It has a fountain with a statue dedicated to an unknown hero, and to the distant right a huge cherry blossom tree older than the school, considered to be one of the seven wonders of Alderaan academy due to the variety of myths and legends surrounding it.

Blue Dormitory: A simple building designed to house Blue students who for one reason or another need to stay at the campus. Doesn't have wifi. Building with blue roof.

Red Dormitory: A stylish building for Red student residents. Has wifi. Building with red roof.

Gold Dormitory: A luxury building for Gold students. Comes with a swimming pool. Building with the yellow roof.

Abandoned Dormitory: A former dormitory, now abandoned in an area that has since become woodland. It is considered one of the seven wonders of Alderaan academy due to being supposedly haunted.

(It should be noted most areas of the map probably won't have much to do with the exam, such as the dormitories, but I felt the need to include them to help paint a picture.

In the Stadium, a towering 14-foot goliath with a gold badge stood motionless, waiting for a challenge. "SHOCKING!..." the inhuman giant exclaimed.Hachi.jpg

In the Courtyard, a student with a red badge had gathered several victims to use as bait

In the main building, two students with blue badges set their trap.

And somewhere, a malevolent intruder secretly watched the unfurling events.

Attachments

• Alderaan Academy Map.png
    Alderaan Academy Map.png
    4 KB · Views: 3
  • Hachi.jpg
    Hachi.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 4
Akira Haruka
Tags:
morspoeta morspoeta Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 pbtenchi pbtenchi (Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

Haruka crosses her arms as the principle speaks "Eh intelligence is overrated, for the most part, Scheming only gets you so far, never really gets you or at least keeps you to the top, Real heroes do tend to be a little stupid" laughing to herself, a look of fond reflection in her final words before she looks to the rest of her team with a nod. Heading off with a gesture to follow as the announcement is given attempting to keep the formation "Prince lead the way, Whats the field looking like?" scanning the area as she moves forward ready to go as needed. Civilians would be a good target to get them out of trouble, then again if they got the Villians out of the picture then that does reduce the danger for the former.

Prince's gaze started wandering around the room while still listening to what Haruka was saying. He nodded at her thoughts, hoping he was paying enough attention. He did notice a familiar look on Chisuke's face, a look he knew all too well. He's looking again, isn't he? A quick camera check later, he sighed deliriously. Yep, yep he is. He was about to punch the guy when the booming voice of the Principal once again cut through the noisy environment.

After his announcement, Haruka spoke up. "Prince, lead the way. What's the field looking like?" Prince perked up at the thought that he was leading the group, a bit nervous but pumped at the same time. He silently pumped his fist and led the group to the nearest location, the main building, stopping after they reached halfway between the court and the main. "Okay-okay-okay-okay, I don't want to decide where we go yet, I just wanted to get closer in case there are cameras that I can log into."

Prince lowered himself into a crouch, activating his quirk to search for any new cameras popping on his radar. A few dull presences manifested themselves, but these were the cameras that they'd just passed in the courtyard. Prince furrowed his brow and reported, "I don't sense any new cameras from here. Either there are no cameras in the main building or I'm just too far to tell."

"For now, let me do a thing and make connections between everyone's phones. Assuming everyone has one. This can be how we communicate. Well, to me only for now. I don't want to overshock myself trying to provide two-way com from EVERYONE's phone! Haruka, your phone screen should display a "Hello, world!" text from me in three... two.. one.."

On cue, a "Hello, world!" text flashed on Haruka's phone, prompting a giddy chuckle from Prince.

"An- an-and! If you speak into your phone right now without turning it on, I should be able to hear you!"

PlusUltra PlusUltra DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 morspoeta morspoeta

Hatsu Kashizaki

Aldeeran Academy

"You there!" Hatsu shuddered when Principal King's laid back voice called out to her, and it was then she realized she had been standing idly in the middle of everything with a stupid looking villainous smile on her face. As everyone shot daggers at her, she softened up her expression and almost reflexively looked down in an attempt to hide her now reddened and distorted countenance.

"Y-Yessir!" Hatsu blurted out in response, hoping no-one had seen her gorgeous smile just now.

With her nerves still stiff from the entire spotlight given to her, she listened to the principal's newest speech, sheepishly nodding her head whenever the man made the slightest pause. She could've sworn her soul left her body for a second there; she just wasn't used to all that attention from such a large crowd. Her heart sank when she remembered that one of the main rules of conversation was to actually listen to what the other person is saying, and she heard absolutely nothing the principal said; the only words that stuck to her were "Five person team" and "Lucky"

"Ah yes, sending clueless teenagers to their impending doom, fun times."
She thought to herself after hearing the principal's jovial tone when saying "...Have fun!"

Principal King’s inhumane eyesight was still bugging her, she was trying her best not to stand out from the crowd "Guess he isn't all talk after all." It was a mix of thankfulness, embarrassment, respect and suspicion that flooded her brain. But she had no time to think about it, the exams had begun

Hatsu finally managed to connect all the dots when her eyes landed on the spot the principal was pointing at seconds before finishing his speech.
She looked in awe at the members of her team, they seemed promising, but very problematic from what she’d seen so far.

The first girl gave off bad vibes, to put it bluntly, Hatsu's initial thought on her when she first heard her screaming was something along the lines of "She's an asshole huh..." Not like she had a problem with it, she knew how to deal with her kind, she just needed to show some affection and she'd soften up eventually. But there was something about this girl, Hatsu just couldn't bear the thought of walking up to her with a fake smile and telling her that it was okay to take out past grudges on other people she didn't even know.

She could feel the other two's metaphoric energy piercing right through her metaphoric aura, it was as if their positivism devoured Hatsu's life force. Hearing their ranting from a mile away, she trailed off towards them, her eyes started losing their glow as the environment became mellow and cheery the closer she got to the duo. It somehow made her feel sick to her stomach.

All it really took to break her patience though, was looking at the one guy in the group. As her dead stare landed on him, she then came to a conclusion "I just joined this man's harem." She tried to keep her cool and force a smile on her face, but rather than looking friendly and kindhearted, she instead resembled that of a monster that sprawled his way out of the darkest of abysses just to eat someone alive.

She couldn’t just brute force her way through the exam, this team, no matter how self-destructive it seemed, would do. It needed to.

Mentions/tags: HerculePyro HerculePyro Trombone Trombone OrWangatan OrWangatan pbtenchi pbtenchi waifu waifu

Last edited:
Harry’s smile dropped as tears began to well up in Kumi’s eyes as she responded to his request. Releasing the other girls from his arms he hurried to her and wrapped his arm around her.

“Hey, no need to cry. I’m sure we’re gonna do great, here” he said as he offered her a tissue.

Harry did his best to reassuringly rub her back, making sure to keep the tip of the hook facing away from her, lest she specifically requested a back scratch. He looked up, away from Kumi, as Aoi finally introduced herself, with the surprising admission of lacking a quirk, Harry’s dull smile, accompanied by slightly raised eyebrows was his only indication of surprise at the announcement.

“Now why would I leave the team, a girl’s just confessed her darkest secret to me. I see this as an absolute win! And besides,” Harry’s smile turned into a sly grin.

“It’s the knight’s job to bring his princess’s victory, you’ll need our help to pass. No offence of course, but some people’s quirks can get pretty crazy. Without a quirk you’d never be able to take down my sister,” he stated matter o’ factly.

He finally relinquished Kumi from his arm, lowering his right hand into his pocket as Makude introduced herself and gave her own opinion on Aoi’s situation. He was very intrigued by her quirk but waited for her to finish before voicing his opinion. She also brought up a rather good point.
“She makes a good point Aoi, the head honcho only said we get points for incapacitating villains and rescuing innocents. By referencing those in gold badges separately that would infer that they are part of neither group and therefore wouldn’t provide us with any benefit… But if you really want to we can still give it a shot!"

“Anyway, Makude I had a thought about how we could use your quirk-

Harry was cut off by the Principals voice, as Liberty King addressed the students once more. To Harry’s surprise and delight he sent a final student over to their group, another cutie! Harry beamed at her as she walked over, widening as she met his gaze. Upon reaching them he turned to Aoi and smiled.

“Well, looks like it’s still 4 quirks to a team. We’ve surely got this in the bag now,” Harry bowed his head towards the new girl.

“My names Harry, these are Aoi, Mukade and Kumi. Aoi has instructed us that we need to help her pass or die trying,” Harry then leaned forward to whisper to her.

“Best to just do what she says, I think she may or may not have a somewhat short temper, but keep it to yourself,” he held a finger to his mouth and winked at her.

With the exam officially on the many teams around them began scrambling into action as those finished off their introductions or began sprinting off around the campus to accomplish their goals. Harry idly removed his pocket watch from his breast pocket and made a mental note of the time, before turning back to Mukade.

“So as I was saying Mukade, if you can turn into bugs does that mean you can control them all and see through them? Because that seems like it could be very useful for scouting. Getting a lay of the land would be the smartest course of action”.

waifu waifu Trombone Trombone Haze- Haze- OrWangatan OrWangatan

While she was looking down in what she called shame, she still tried to listen to what not only her team members were saying, but also the people around her. She glanced up for a few seconds to see whatever the three people in their group were doing, till she followed Chisuke's gaze and peeked at what he was staring at, the corner of her mouth turning upwards the slightest, most minor bit. Chikage quickly and as unsuspiciously as she could, grew a crimson red rose from the side of her neck, the thorns on it poking it, her neck, slightly, and sliding the rose over to the white-haired boy without him noticing and while doing so, she silently mouthed to the boy "For him." while eyeing the flirty guy as she herself started plucking the hyacinths from her hands and hair, putting one of them in Haruka's hair. A sneaky little fox.

Even though she didn't listen much to others, her attention was, nonetheless, focused on multiple things at once, until the plant girl heard the principle's booming voice again, a bit stunned that another team would have a fifth member, but not a lot, just barely. She took a hasty glimpse back to see how their team looked, though she didn't pay a lot of interest to anyone but the new girl. Chikage instantly shook her head when she saw the guy that Chisuke was eyeing and averted her gaze, not wanting any trouble. A small smile rose to her face when Haruka mentioned heroes being a little stupid, a silent chuckle of her own rising. She took a deep breath and turned her wrists a bit before speaking up, as always, "I'll have some vines ready to go, so just tell me whenever you need them. I can make them, as of now, in less than twenty seconds and they'd be around the same length as my height. I can hide them in my sleeves, too, so a somewhat surprise attack should be guaranteed if my quirk's cover isn't blown away too soon." With a few flexes of her fingers, the tips of them were a pale green shade and partially pointed on her left hand, which left her right hand free of anything.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:
Chisuke was suddenly brought back to reality when he heard the loud booming voice of Principle King announcing to the crowed of students. Listening intently, Chisuke took in and memorized every detail that he was saying. As the Principle stopped, Chisuke finally realised that he was holding a rose in his hand. Almost instantly his gaze returned to that guy in the crowed, 'I wonder if he likes roses,' Chisuke thought to himself as he smiled. His gaze then returned to his teammates, particularly Chikage. Chisuke had a really strong feeling she gave him the rose. Giving a soft smile, Chisuke nodded. "Thank you," he said as he put the flower carefully into his pocket.

With Chikage thanked, Chisuke returned his attention to the task at hand. He watched as Prince linked up all their phones together and put it back into his pocket. He didn't need to test the functionality of it, since he had seen Prince do a very similar thing before. "These things have a pretty great range to them, but I still suggest we don't get too separated," Chisuke nodded, "we have strength in numbers"

Chikage nodded as he heard Chikage explaining how she could help. "Those vines can actually be a real advantage to us," Chisuke nodded, "no one seems to be getting any equipment, so I doubt anyone has rope. That mean, with your vines, we might be the only team with a way to detain a villain while we transport them to the red zone"

( PlusUltra PlusUltra Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn morspoeta morspoeta )

"We get a fifth teammate? All right!" Ito pumped her fist into the air. "We'll be able to knock this thing out for sure!" She looked around at her new team. They all looked pretty strong. It probably wouldn't be too hard to defeat the gold students. "I think we're strong enough for the gold students, but if they aren't worth points, we should probably stick to fighting villains."

Ito turned back to Harry, "That's a good idea, but my quirk is kinda weird. I'll only be able to scout if I turn my eyes into bugs, which would leave the rest of me blind and pretty useless... I could just turn one eye into bugs, but that makes me super dizzy and stuff. If you could protect me, I could get a feel for the scenery and locate the gold students."

(Sorry it's short. I didn't really know where to take this)
HerculePyro HerculePyro Trombone Trombone Haze- Haze- waifu waifu

Akira Haruka
Tags:
morspoeta morspoeta Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 pbtenchi pbtenchi (Open)

QCQ1MRK.png

Haruka nods while moving, her head turning to take in the various sights of what soon may become her home. Now she thinks about it this sure beat your average tour, might even make you pay more attention to the little things when it could mean the difference in actually gaining admission in the first place. Pulling out a relatively bulky looking flip phone from her pocket she moves it over to tuck it into the nape of her neck under the scarf with a faint pink substance latching it to the skin, while the talking was good she still needed to keep her hands free in general so best to keep it out of the way.

"Testing? Rosebud, Shine, Machine Gun Kiss?" Tapping the plastic case as she speaks out random words out of curiosity to make sure the entire thing was working before giving a questioning look to Prince to confirm things before raising a hand to the side of her head in confusion from the sudden addition of the flower after a moment, not noticing at first until the soft shifting of her hair while she was moving and the scent indicated the presence of something up there. The full meaning of such was initially lost on her until the explanation from Chikage. "Wow thanks, I mean I'm normally more for Peonies but I still appreciate it, I think it goes for most of us too that while we might not know what the villain's quirk is we need to guess just one I think while they need to guess four, more surprises up our sleeves the better". She goes back to listening while doing her best to keep her self aware and composed, the more she moved and the closer they get to the first encounter the more on edge they were getting since they were in the grounds now the action could start any second, it was teasing her relentlessly. The upside was the more they talked, the more this team seemed to be working together smoothly despite being relative strangers, it was weird really since people made out like teamwork was hard and all these intricacies but despite being her first time this was fairly easy all things considered, just need to treat everyone with respect, listen and it all goes smoothly.

"Yeah Chisuke is right, if we keep together we have the best chance for the most part, I mean unless we come across something that needs multiple angles, stuff done at the same time or someone throwing countless lightning knives then we might want to spread" the last one was oddly specific though then again given the variation of quirks, in general, it was not out of the question "And the Vines seem the best option for keeping someone restrained...I mean id stick them up but then there's always the chance they get stuck to the ground as well....would be a pain to actually move them if they got snagged on stuff"

Clapping her hands as they arrived at the large fountain in front of what looked to be the shools main building they looked around quickly, fancy building to the left, a school in front, Sakura tree, forest and stadium to the right?. Time was ticking so she didn't have much time to think it over so she instinctually points towards the giant stadium "And.....that way! Big stadium means big action!, Best if those at the front make the biggest scene and then we take it from there if we manage to get their focus on us or distracted If there are people to rescue then those in the back can circle around or sneak to get them out of the way...I think at least." sprinting of but ensuring to keep her pace with the rest.

> Teammate Harry: Single? Loud. Harry can regenerate, there's more to it but he's keeping to himself for now!
> Teammate Aoi: Also loud! Displays anger, hostility, and violent behavior. Aoi is quirkless!
> Teammate Mukade: Her eyes can turn into bugs! Woah!

Kumi jotted down her first impressions of her team members, along with any other helpful information that could possibly prove to be vital in the exam. She blew her nose and stuffed the used tissue back in Harry's pocket without much thought. "I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our educational crusade! In order to pass this examination, it is essential that we all cooperate with each other!" She laughed and struck a pose with renewed vigor.

"My quirk can alter a person or object's movement for a brief period of time, I need to use it sparingly though, as it takes a toll on me. No matter, quirk or no quirk, what really is going to pave the way to victory for us is hard work!" Kumi had seemed like a completely different person until a moment ago. The seemingly meek girl was replaced with a motivational speaker. "As heroes, I believe we should prioritize rescuing civilians and promote safe practices!"

She shot a look of disapproval as the newcomer interrupted her spiel. "Surely you were aware the entrance exam was today! To be late on your first day is unspeakable!"

Tardiness was unprofessional and inexcusable in the honor student's eyes.

Haze- Haze- HerculePyro HerculePyro Trombone Trombone OrWangatan OrWangatan

“Alright team, just leave the killing to me!” She said and without a seconds hesitation she ran off towards the main building “we are going for this one!” She yells and as she dashed through the doors she yells out. “DIE!”

Last edited:
Aoi Kokegoke

Alderaan Academy

Right after her spiel Aoi expected a wave of dissatisfaction and protesting. It usually would be the case that after she forcefully grabbed some middle-school losers for her group they would scream bloody murder and protest while covering their faces. That wasn’t what was happening now though. In fact, her lack of quirk was met with a certain curiosity, which made her break her imperious pose and raise an eyebrow with confusion. Were they already intimidated enough, or did they mistake her demeanor for a joke, a jest? Were they making fun of her?

“I-... No… Stop-” She tried to get a word in between Mukade’s questions, but with each dull stutter forced upon her, the grimace on her face got deeper. “Stop with the questions! No gadgets! I fight like any hero would! I’m strong against everybody! Sheesh…” Aoi shook her head disapprovingly, only listening to the rest of the girl’s monologue with one ear. Sadly, Harry was the one whose voice got into the other ear.

“‘Darkest secret’ my ass!” She waved her water bottle in front of his face. “If you honestly think I need any of youse’s help you’re dead wrong. The rules of this exam forced me to be in a team and that’s it! And I don’t care who your sister is. Give me another year and I’ll chop her head off.” Then, at the part with the badges, she quieted down for a second or two. “Fine, whatever. Forget the gold badges. I just need to pass. I’ll charge the first thing I see though.”

Then, surprise! another member has been graciously forced upon their group by the principal himself. She eyed the girl from top to bottom, not bothering to even say ‘hi’ to her. I won’t repeat myself. Not my fault she’s unlucky. At least she isn’t obnoxious like… Speak of the devil, as soon as the new teammate appeared, Harry was the first one to jump on the hype train. Aoi’s face twisted into an expression signifying ‘how dare you?’ when he said his spiteful comment, and her heel quickly stomped on the boy’s foot.

Aoi cringed at the eye-bug part. Gross. “Might be useful though.” She commented and as eyes of her teammates turned to her, she just shrugged. “I’m not one to analyze how to use your quirks. You should have already figured that out by now. Just fucking use them correctly, and we’ll win.” But then, another ‘motivational speaker’ appeared. “Kumi.” Aoi said bluntly. “I don’t care. I’ll worry about ‘safe practices’ after I pass.” And with that, the principal announced the start of the exam, and almost immediately, Aoi ran off to the courtyard, leaving the rest behind. “After me!” Soon, a fountain came into her view, then a blossoming tree. Although the scenery was nice, there were no villains in sight. Her solution? Run further, taking sips from her bottle every now and then, until the scenery changed to something reminiscing a cartoon; people stuck in dough. Aoi stopped, waiting for the rest to catch up. “What the hell are those?”

Hoshi Hayashi

Alderaan Academy

“Of course! Why would I touch you?” Hoshi took off his hand as quickly and nonchalantly as he put it on. He gazed at the bat while scratching his chin. “Seems easy enough to remember. Great!” He pointed his finger at them and winked. “And no, if anything, I would like you to not slow me down.” He brushed his hair backward and moved to hear another portion of the principal’s monologue. He grinned smugly at the unfortunate team. Oh, to be so weak to be assigned another person by the principal himself. I would’ve burned alive from shame. “Good thing our team was left alone. Having me in it is enough of a head start. I suggest you three just… defend me. Don’t let anybody near me and I’ll win it for ya’ll.” Hoshi turned on his heel to see his two teammates… two? The girl was already dashing off towards the main building. “What’s with the rush?” He shouted, and followed her reluctantly jogging, hands in his pockets. He needed to look as confident as he could: that's how first impressions are made. Fake it til you make it. “Let’s go after her, Sharkgirl, Batboy. We don’t want her to injure herself.” Although It could be a good way to earn additional points: saving an injured teammate. The thought appeared out of nowhere. Why would the building die though? Another thought popped up just after the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back