Darkening Skies - OOC

PixelWitch said:
The irony that my own diminutive fuzzylumpkins could render both Scions armour molten while they stood in them, or crush them like tin cans without actually moving from the spot. Heck at this level he could possibly split an airship in two if he rolled well enough.
... fuck that's terrifying...
And yet, I barely have an idea about Llorn's magic...

Captain Hesperus

Split an airship in two by pulling another version of the same ship briefly into the same spatial frame, destroying it at a molecular level?

Heresh meanwhile, crushes the airship with wind or blows it out of the sky with a big-ass lightning bolt.

Roland simply performs an 'use the force Luke' shot into the engines with his coilbow and causes it all to blow out and crash.

Yes. They tried twice. Their first attempt was to pull into a dive to slam their biological airship into ours for the kill. Their daring and innovative second attempt was to lose control of their huge wing area, succumb to sudden, vast shear forces which came out of nowhere, and plough facefirst into the rough stone walls of a Spire, dragging their broken wings through the rusty girders several levels down. That's a devastating late-game strategy there, one which requires finesse and impeccable judgement to pull off.

The skull of that bioship is now mounted on the prow of the Rose.

Oh, right, I see. Three times.

Thanks for clearing that up!

[/being a little shit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Their fourth attempt was more a sort of "Oh. This is nice. We're a figurehead now, and a much better figurehead than some mermaid tossing her hair in the spray."

Yeah, that was the fifth attempt. They tried to use some sort of auto-skull decapitato-tater cannon.

Unfortunately, it was ruled to be an assault weapon in the state of Nebraska, and had to be confiscated.

My favourite part in all of this is that Lamnia will probably hate Lucius' sister when they meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
An artist's rendition of shithead here:

11123651_360904610779152_141015568_n.jpg

Would the crew down at the shooting range just make a decision about heading up to the lounge, or are you waiting specifically for the architect?

Really very sorry about the delays, guys - thank you all for your constant patience.

Users who are viewing this thread