Darkening Skies - OOC

Fuck's sake. 

I really wish they hadn't fucking archived this before the update, because then it could've been transferred across pretty painlessly, but now getting it back into shape after it was mangled into a thread RP is a nightmare.

Gonna go back to my support ticket and ask where the damn characters are.

You know, I'm waiting until they give us back the character threads so I can get to work and start fixing shit, but they sure are taking their sweet time, aren't they?

I'm missing all the character solo plot threads in another game. Seemingly it's a combination of the search index not having everything in it yet, and this game's passage through Archive. 

Last I heard, DWiz himself will have to find them for us.

....wait, if I post people's stats and shit, they won't be able to edit them themselves in future...

I mean, I could clean up all the code and stuff though, and post it to them for them to post? A bit roundabout, but I guess it works.

Oh, I know that, but the problem is that players need to be able to edit their own character sheets. If I post everyone's character sheets, then they won't be able to edit their own stuff.

Hrm. I guess post fixed versions in the broken thread, then people can copy them out into their own threads, then copy/paste ancillary text?

Welp, seems like neither the accordion nor the tabs stuff works worth a damn. I haven't tried the table, and at this point, I'm just getting annoyed at it.

I have seen one or two people get text formatted within accordions, but it also came with a weird background and I don't know how they did it.

Otherwise the new tabs and accordions seem worthless for more than a line of text.

I lament the loss of the BBcode, and am steadily getting more and more frustrated with certain functionality on the site. And the alerts still don't fucking work properly.

I'm relying more so on the bolded font of the 'my role play' section than the alerts since I now get alerts for everything 

Well, according to the new update, I now have access to HTML and CSS. Which is one of the things I learned in college. Well, those character sheets are about to get a whole lot prettier.

@The Fuzz @Grey@PixelWitch@Blackadder@Teh Frixz@Captain Hesperus@ehmygirl

Alerts seem to be slightly borked for this part of the site, I have no idea why. I just know I didn't get alerts for either of Fuzz's posts today, which is... slightly iritating.

Also, apologies on still not being finished on the Character Sheets. I've been a combination of busy for my wife's birthday, lazy, and busy with my quests. But I've revamped myself on HTML and CSS, and will get them up for folks relatively soon.

In terms of moving things along, we still need ehmygirl and Captain Hesperus to respond to that tiny bastard basically declaring war on you. Shit should be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread