• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NOPE!!! no one loves you as much as i do!! heheh~ *shnugzles!!* :angel::angel3::angelD:
ish okeh :< buh buh stillsies!! X) <3 missed yew!
I missed you too! But I give me a sec, I have to go read about the battle and everything that has happened since I have been gone. I just read the stuff interacting with me so I could get my posts out. But like revior revior said in his post that someone was flying across the sky. What is that all about??

I missed you too! But I give me a sec, I have to go read about the battle and everything that has happened since I have been gone. I just read the stuff interacting with me so I could get my posts out. But like revior revior said in his post that someone was flying across the sky. What is that all about??
youll see when ya read my postys! XD <3

in your last post, im not sure you can see the collapsed building from where lucca is by that crater, since its on the other side of the forest (outside of the forest)

youll see when ya read my postys! XD <3

in your last post, im not sure you can see the collapsed building from where lucca is by that crater, since its on the other side of the forest (outside of the forest)
aaaahhh I'll fix it buuuuuuuuuuuut

"Nhngggghhhhhhh~!!" Vira whimpered painfully, body trembling, teeth grit, eyes barely managing to open. She got them open a slit, just in time to see two legs clad in heavy dark brown pants step into her field of view. "Vira.." the voice said a second before she passed out.

WHO THE FRICKLE FRACK IS THIS WIFEY?!?!?!?!?!?!

She wasn’t sure why a small part of her had expected his to be the first face she saw when she finally woke up in that cot…it was silly really. How could someone like him honestly care for someone like her?
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOO CUTE OMG OMG OMG OMG

hmmm so someone who knew Vira as a child is here now hmmmm....hmmmmmm WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO I MUST KNOW WHO
mehbeh, if more posts come in (that follow vira)
we'll find out!! ;3
hehehe~ i cant WAIT to show peeps who this is, where the plots going! :D <3

youre welcome to guess! :D
(frostfire actually already guessed who it was... that naughty frostfire! lolz)

mehbeh, if more posts come in (that follow vira)
we'll find out!! ;3
hehehe~ i cant WAIT to show peeps who this is, where the plots going! :D<3

youre welcome to guess! :D
(frostfire actually already guessed who it was... that naughty frostfire! lolz)

Im gonna try to post/move there myself now that Im not feeling the burn in every part of my body. But I still need to not have Sera lose an arm!!! D:

Snow and Kore are like bunny and bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back