• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
He's supposed to look young, like a 30 year old who takes good care of himself haha

I wish I was like him when 50 ish reach me... xD

Looks good dude, I will actually take that picture and do something of my own. Stay with me!

Meanwhile, are you going to post? Remember to mention me!

I am waiting for Syphe Syphe to notice Jackson running out of the building.

What? I thought you were running off towards Vira?

Im under the impression that where Vira
was sent, and all the others were fighting in places that weren't near where Scarlett and the other two had landed, and also they'd landed in the middle of some trees which may block vision. I'm gonna do some rereading

If that isn't case and Sera can actually see Jackson and essentially other people that goes in the same general direction then I'll make sure to include that in my next post that'll most likely be up later tonight.

I have relatives that I haven't seen in a year over visiting for just a little while.

was sent, and all the others were fighting in places that weren't near where Scarlett and the other two had landed, and also they'd landed in the middle of some trees which may block vision. I'm gonna do some rereading

If that isn't case and Sera can actually see Jackson and essentially other people that goes in the same general direction then I'll make sure to include that in my next post that'll most likely be up later tonight.

I have relatives that I haven't seen in a year over visiting for just a little while.
i was under the impression, everyone could see the fight with Vira and Big One (i said it was out beside the building), then she was punched OVER the trees -so people should be able to see her flying over the trees (at least theoretically lol), and if youre near the building -- since you jumped right out of it, then you should be able to see Jackson running yea

i was under the impression, everyone could see the fight with Vira and Big One (i said it was out beside the building), then she was punched OVER the trees -so people should be able to see her flying over the trees (at least theoretically lol), and if youre near the building -- since you jumped right out of it, then you should be able to see Jackson running yea
his fists are glowing, not sure if Sera has seen that btw.

Hey revior revior did you see the picture of Patrick I posted? My gf keeps asking what everyone thinks of it
He certainly looks much younger than I imagined. Oh, but I love the look in his eyes that the side ways glace he does with that grumpy look :bishiesparklesr:

The shading of the eyes are great too and really brings it to life. The mouth looks a tad little odd if I stare at if for too long though, otherwise there's isn't much to complain about.

He certainly looks much younger than I imagined. Oh, but I love the look in his eyes that the side ways glace he does with that grumpy look :bishiesparklesr:

The shading of the eyes are great too and really brings it to life. The mouth looks a tad little odd if I stare at if for too long though, otherwise there's isn't much to complain about.
i want manfish's gf to draw vira('s mug) now XD

I'll pass that on, a pre thank you is in order however haha

i want manfish's gf to draw vira('s mug) now XD

I'll ask her she might be down

Also that post will take a few more hours than I thought, I just got home and I'm super tired

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back