• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Prepare for some very bold tease flirting... >:3

Well nah, Kore is more pointing out how he's just as untrustworthy to them as they are to him - like Kore said, how do they know he hasn't offed Vira and plans to off them to? :P

It was kinda ironic now that I think about it lol, Sera was saying "Don't mind the sword" though it may actually be the one thing that brings trust.

Sera's going to burst a blood vessel.

Wot

That's her intention - she thinks they're basically a couple by now so she's testing the waters X'D
Because if Sera bursts a blood vessel then Kore knows and has something against her, or something to pander to her with. >:3

Thats on my list of "No No and Nope" things

d! Jack...son? ..

Read it like "Jack!" (Calling, then hesitation) "..son?" (Confusion)

Instead of it being all in one flat tone. Just wanted to point that out. Not sure how else to write it without explicitly writing it out. Dialogue is not my strong suit lol :(

Read it like "Jack!" (Calling, then hesitation) "..son?" (Confusion)

Instead of it being all in one flat tone. Just wanted to point that out. Not sure how else to write it without explicitly writing it out. Dialogue is not my strong suit lol :(
seems good syphe! :>

It was kinda ironic now that I think about it lol, Sera was saying "Don't mind the sword" though it may actually be the one thing that brings trust.

Wot

Thats on my list of "No No and Nope" things
lolz yep! Venom is special! ;) <3

She paused, when she entered, staring at the room of people. She blinked.

"What the fuck are you all doing here?"

Hahaha that is twice now she stumbled upon Sera and Kaia all surprised. Her reaction is hilarious

dialogue going between the doctor and the girl, but not much else. Since the kitchen looked kinda packed, and painfully awkward, Kotiro wandered a little further down the hall

Lol the way he literally sees this group in one spot then decides to go the other direction with no questions.

In all her... Sheet-y glory?

Bask in thy sheet-y majesty and highness

Follow-up question: are there any descriptions or reference pictures of what the base looks like?

Uh the base was about 3-5 floors with stairs and alot of rooms of various sizes. The best general description would be like an office building, several rooms of various sizes, and a couple open areas. Most of it was up to our own interpretation. Although now its just a bunch of rubble lol

Hahaha that is twice now she stumbled upon Sera and Kaia all surprised. Her reaction is hilarious

Lol the way he literally sees this group in one spot then decides to go the other direction with no questions.

Bask in thy sheet-y majesty and highness

Uh the base was about 3-5 floors with stairs and alot of rooms of various sizes. The best general description would be like an office building, several rooms of various sizes, and a couple open areas. Most of it was up to our own interpretation. Although now its just a bunch of rubble lol
great post syphe lmao XD
super great stuff here! ^^
im glad you found her reaction funny! :3
btw looking for a syphe post now! :D

Because Jeanne doesn't know that, and she wants to know where all of these weirdos keep coming from.
well its rubble :P

Hopefully I accounted for everyone this time. Man that is one long list of mentions. Also side note, I typed these last few posts on my phone so I can't do any fancy editing.

hehe i cant wait for posts! :3

im very interested to see how people deal with a quaint dinner! XD
Ehehe, well Kore will only eat the bread and veggies not in the stew lol :P
Not that she'll mention it haha, someone would have to ask her or point it out for her to say anything.. X'D

Okay someone catch me up 0.0 I am so sorry for being gone for so long. I had to treat my kitties ring worm problem ugh. The ringworm problem she gave me ugh (thankfully gone now woo). Do interviews for a new job (yaaay I got it) and the training going with it (wooop) and then also have to make a onesy out of a sock for my kitten because she also had her spay surgery and has been needing constant affection. My lil cuddle spoiled girl.

Okay someone catch me up 0.0 I am so sorry for being gone for so long. I had to treat my kitties ring worm problem ugh. The ringworm problem she gave me ugh (thankfully gone now woo). Do interviews for a new job (yaaay I got it) and the training going with it (wooop) and then also have to make a onesy out of a sock for my kitten because she also had her spay surgery and has been needing constant affection. My lil cuddle spoiled girl.
Poor kitten! :o
i hope shes okay <3 <3

but yay!! wifey!! littleberry littleberry i missed yew! :o <3 <3
we're mostly all at dr. melchiors mansion <3
and just waiting on lovelies to post rn ^^

Wow maybe you should give us the catch up lol.

But so far most of the people in the woods (Sera, Kale, Kaia, Jackson, Kevin, Kore, Lucca to name some) are in the mansion of the Doctor. This is where Not Calm's person is at too and King Crimson's. Mostly just some dialogue going down, not alotta action.

Enjoy reading Vira's sheet-y glory. And glad to hear from you :)

Wow maybe you should give us the catch up lol.

But so far most of the people in the woods (Sera, Kale, Kaia, Jackson, Kevin, Kore, Lucca to name some) are in the mansion of the Doctor. This is where Not Calm's person is at too and King Crimson's. Mostly just some dialogue going down, not alotta action.

Enjoy reading Vira's sheet-y glory. And glad to hear from you :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

okaaay so does anyone know who my characters are near? I'll just do a quick 0.0 post being like heeey we're alive and over here and reacting silently and yaaaah 0.0

okaaay so does anyone know who my characters are near? I'll just do a quick 0.0 post being like heeey we're alive and over here and reacting silently and yaaaah 0.0

Delia was with the group when Scarlett broke down the door from what I remember. So she's near most of the ppl I mentioned at the mansion.

Lil' Snow was back in the forest so she is with Kiroshiven's other character, the one with Shadows. Patrick was there too I think?

Delia was with the group when Scarlett broke down the door from what I remember. So she's near most of the ppl I mentioned at the mansion.

Lil' Snow was back in the forest so she is with Kiroshiven's other character, the one with Shadows. Patrick was there too I think?
mhm mhmm this :>

but i think everyone could just be at the mansion now, if you want -just pretend like they walked there too lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back