• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Only problem I could see is you mentioned two men climbing in the window...when it was just Kevin.

Other than that, it was a great post.
nah kiro did it too :P

actually a few things King Crimson King Crimson
pls dont use black font, i cant see it on dark theme :> thank you
Abnorm should be capd, since its a noun
iduno how long they were in the cellar, but if they were there for a long time (a few days) he deff would've found them, for the sake of the rp and post im gunna say that didnt happen, but realistically speaking hed go down there relatively often

i love the "he might also be dead" line, that made me laugh XD

the post is otherwise really good! :D <3 liked it a lot!

nah kiro did it too :P

actually a few things King Crimson King Crimson
pls dont use black font, i cant see it on dark theme :> thank you
Abnorm should be capd, since its a noun
iduno how long they were in the cellar, but if they were there for a long time (a few days) he deff would've found them, for the sake of the rp and post im gunna say that didnt happen, but realistically speaking hed go down there relatively often

i love the "he might also be dead" line, that made me laugh XD

the post is otherwise really good! :D<3 liked it a lot!
Noted.
And I should have put in something to rationalize them being able to keep hidden or just make it that they only just got there, but I guess that's when my brain started to melt.

Next time I'll try to keep things more consistent.
Since I'm probably not going to be making posts that detailed any time soon, I should have an easier time keeping track of those sorts of things.

Noted.
And I should have put in something to rationalize them being able to keep hidden or just make it that they only just got there, but I guess that's when my brain started to melt.

Next time I'll try to keep things more consistent.
Since I'm probably not going to be making posts that detailed any time soon, I should have an easier time keeping track of those sorts of things.
eh its not a huge deal XD

i let a lot of stuff through for people to get away with lolz :P its okay

"Ah!" she exclaimed, reaching around to her back, hand touching bare skin. Nope, no bandages there. Fingertips feeling the subtle protrusions on the skin. Indicating the scars there. She knew what was depicted there, not even needing a picture of it, or a mirror to see her back. Ugh, it was annoying how her back was bare.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Are Vira's scars on her back something I should mention in my post? Like, is it something Kotiro would take notice of? I figure it would be, but I have no idea what's there so I'm not sure what to write.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Are Vira's scars on her back something I should mention in my post? Like, is it something Kotiro would take notice of? I figure it would be, but I have no idea what's there so I'm not sure what to write.
he cant see them -shes making sure of that facts -shes covering them up with the sheet
but its the Devil and His Demons -- the Right Fang tattoo
which is super super scarred up, cuz at one point she had attempted to cut it all off of her

he cant see them -shes making sure of that facts -shes covering them up with the sheet
but its the Devil and His Demons -- the Right Fang tattoo
which is super super scarred up, cuz at one point she had attempted to cut it all off of her
so this a spoiler ?

XD cuz i thought everyone knew what was on her back lol
(not the people in char)

I mean, if anyone WERE TO SEE HER BACK...? ;D

shed go ballistic lmao

Sorry if it’s shorter posts for a bit, out camping for a week. Then vanishing next week, so I’ll try not to become to much of a main character till after then.

Waiting for Tyra Tyra before I make another post as Scarlett's would be relatively small, insignificant and feel like a waste of time. And Ryuji...I'm still thinking about where to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back