• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark matter's school for girls

Ellie chuckled a bit when Emily was being so nice and taking care of her for just being a bit tired. She was short so it took a bit more to catch up to people and Ellie was used to it. When she heard Emily's giggle and saw her smile she went speechless for a moment as her mind raced with thoughts. She shook her head after realizing she probably looked silly, "No no I'm fine, don't worry. I want to help and it's only because I'm short so it takes a bit more to catch up." She said with a confident smile. Then Emily mentioned her roommate. Yeah, I wish too. "No worries, I'm sure you'll get along with them and I'll always be around." She put her hand on Emily's shoulder. "There's no way anyone wouldn't enjoy being your roommate. If things get rough, I'll be right there. Promise."

Emily looked down while almost tripping over her luggage, she listened to the wheels of her bags slide against the smooth side walk which was surrounded with big lawns of grass, after Ellie had mentioned her short stature, Emily couldn't help but think about her height it sure was pretty small, she smiled to herself since she thought it was adorable and without hesitation she layed her hand on top of the other's head, but quickly shook her own head, PLAY IT COOL BECAUSE THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE she slowly patted her head to try and play it off, it was pretty random but she hoped that she wouldn't think anything of it. After talking a long walk over to the dorms she looked at her paper and opened a door that was only some rooms away, "ah thanks for helping me with this I really appreciate it" Emily opened her bags and started putting her clothes into the drawers after finishing that she opened another bag having herself face to face with one of her stuffed animals, she grabbed it and ran over to a corner which was covered by a desk she tried hiding it but only a small fluffy head could be seen. WELP WAY TO SHOW THAT YOU'RE MATURE EMILY

The feeling of Emily's hand on Ellie's head sent a refreshing feeling through her body. She wouldn't admit it, but she loved when her head was touched or rubbed or if her hair was played with. The patting though, was new to her. Turning to Emily she just let out a small smile and giggle as she teased, "Uhm..woof?" Wow Ellie you are so weird. Woof? Way to commit social suicide. They seemed to have reached Emily's dorm room and Ellie was excited because her room was only on the floor above. Sweet! Not that far! She tried and failed to hold in the smile at that knowledge. "Like I said, it's really my pleasure." Ellie leaned in the doorway so she wouldn't be in Emily's way and to give her some privacy. Emily was putting things away rather quickly when she pulled something out of her bag and made a quick run. Ellie raised an eyebrow in her curiosity until she saw the tiny fluffy stuffed animal. Her smile grew wide and she put her hands in her pockets. "Adorable. What is it's name?"

Emily sat on the floor hiding behind her desk, she shoved her face into her bear and hoped that her embarrassment would soon blow itself away, she felt so weak in front of Ellie for having to take her toy with her, she tried to speak but only muffled whispers were heard from the corner, she realized her words seemed to go no where since she was to silent "h-his name is Harpo" . Emily had a reason she took her bear around, she felt like she grew a connection with it ,a strong one, ever since she was little her bear was the only one who would sit and listen to her, every time she cried, every time she was stressed or angry he was there, whenever people found out about this they always liked to make jokes or say cruel things "she's to old to be hanging around with that crap", but she ignored it, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, and if her bear did not mind her feelings towards him, than there would be no reason to get upset over those who do, she loved Harpo and would never be too old to stop being his friend, it was silent for some minutes until she took a breath if air " I brought him with me because he just makes me feel better when I hug him, I know it seems a bit childish" augh she's probably thinking I'm weird , Emily sat there and looked up from her bear covering her blushing face "oh sorry, Um I forgot I'm all finished unpacking s-so if you wanna go you can, I didn't mean to hold you back"

Ellie watched as Emily became instantly timid for whatever reason. Is it because I saw her stuffed animal? She wasn't sure but she felt bad since Emily had seemed fine up until that point. She heard faint words but couldn't make them out so she stepped into the room to get closer to Emily. "Harpo? That's a nice name. Did you give it to him?" She didn't get too close to Emily for fear or making her more anxious than she already was. Ellie understood the discomfort of people seeing things that they were not meant to see and felt bad that she had somewhat invaded Emily's privacy in this manner accidentally. She's really adorable. She smiled warmly and took a step back, giving Emily space. "Well there's nothing wrong with keeping someone around if they mean a lot to you and help you. I think you should probably give him a hug right now, it would probably help. If by childish you mean adorable and respectful then yes." The next few words surprised her and she wasn't sure how to reply. Her eyes widened a bit as she thought of what to say without showing the slight pain. "There's nothing to be sorry for, and you didn't hold me back. If you want me to go I will but..." YOU ARE SO DUMB, ELLIE! She blushed and turned away. "Sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily sat there but was able to listen to her words, Ellie didn't seem to care at all that she had a stuffed animal, with her she had been kind and respectful and only said nice things to try and comfort her while she, had unintentionally made her feel bad, she listened to her talk about how she herself was okay with it, though she was s bit surprised she couldn't help but think that she would be the type of person to accept this why would I just tell her that! Augh I'm stupid, I sound like a jerk. Emily watched as Ellie put her back towards her and looked down in disappointment why would she say that to her even After she had focused her time on helping, all these thoughts ran through her mind, they banged against the walls if her head, her anger towards herself stopped though as she thought she would need her medicine, "if you want me to go I will but...sorry" she looked at Ellie walking out the door and quickly stumbled over trying to stand up, She rushed over to Ellie successfully grabbing her hand, "no wait...i-im sorry I didn't-" emily stopped as she felt herself break down stop being stupid why would I hurt her now, I have no reason to cry I'm so pathetic she held herself back and tried to wipe away tears that were slowly forming in her eyes, the only sound she was able to let out were small shivery hiccups "I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel guilty, t-this wasn't your fault I was nervous and I don't know why I asked you to leave b-because I didn't even want you to a-and" after pouring out most of her emotions out she was able to try and remain a normask voice, she tried to cover her crying while Ellie was turned around "I was stupid" (sorry I took long ;-; )

@iShyShy

(Don't be sorry, love ^.^ *huggles* I'm sorry for being so delayed too, I've been studying for my tests and finals and it's just ugh x.x)

Ellie was attacking herself mentally as she headed toward the door to leave. You're so stupid. You mess everything up. Can't you try not to fail just o- The sounds of the stumbling and tripping followed by the sudden grip of her hand made Ellie turn around in shock. She was initially worried that Emily had fallen but was surprised to see her in her panic trying to stop Ellie from leaving, especially since she had just asked her to leave. Emily was stuttering her words and tears were quickly forming in her eyes. Ellie hugged her tightly, "Breathe, it's fine. Don't be sorry. I'm right here, okay?" Nervous about what? I've been nervous too... "You're not stupid, Emily. Breathe...please?" Ellie felt bad that Emily felt this way. She wasn't sure of what to do though, she wanted to do more. Being so much shorter than Emily, Ellie's head rested perfectly on Emily's chest. Not that Ellie paid much mind to it, she was focused on trying to make Emily happy again.

(THEY'RE TAKING MY TABLET AWAY, I might not be on for two or three weeks but I'll use my computer and try to talk as much as I can ;-; )

Emily breathed in slowly and tried to listen to what Ellie instructed her to do, she sat there being hugged and felt herelf calm down, she needed her medicine at the moment and slowly reached over to the drawers, she took out a small bottle that was filled with a various amount of pills and grabbed her bottle of water, it took some time for her to stop breathing rapidly and calmly gulped down the medicine along with as small sip of water, she wiped her eyes and tried looking up it's already been one day and I'm already having her go through a ton of confusion, why did I even ask her to leave when I didn't even want her to, my stupid disorders, why did I cry?, is there a reason for why I'm feeling like this?, am I alone, did I not want to be alone again? "I don't know why I acted like that, I'm probably causing you so much trouble, I'm sorry I asked you to leave, I'm sorry I cried, I just didn't want to be alone again, especially when you're the only one who has tried to calm me down" no one ever has, not even dad, why was I left to depend on medicine all the time, why do I feel like I need her now instead of these pills.

(Noooo!!! I'll miss you!! It's okay though we'll all be here ^.^)

Ellie slowly let go of Emily as she felt her breathing settle down a bit. She was somewhat shocked to see Emily instantly going for what seemed to be medicine that she wanted. She took the vast amount of pills with no difficulty. "Uhm.. Are you alright? Why do you need all of those?... Was it my fault?" That's not something you see everyday, the necessity for so many pills at one time. I'm sure she needs them for certain reasons but that can be dangerous too. Ellie was a bit worried about her newfound friend... and crush. She wanted to make sure she was okay. "You're not causing me trouble at all, don't worry. Please don't be sorry for anything. I'm here for you, it's what friends are for, right?" Though she wanted to be more than that, they had just met and being friends was more than good enough for Ellie for now.

Emily shoved the pills to the side and rubbed her head, and looked up while rubbing her eyes "oh n-no it wasn't you, it's just, my parents always left me with these and I thought they would be a better help now, they said if they were never there I would have to use these, and whey they didn't seem to be anywhere in sight in those years I thought it was better to depend on medicine other than to have them waste their time on me" Emily sounded a bit down thinking about all those years of being alone and let out as small silent shivery breath of air, her odd disorders and emotions had always gotten the best of her, even when she wanted to calm down and act natural she never really new how, " I only use my medicine in those occasions or usually when I'm about to have a panic attack, but it wasn't your fault, I was just overwhelmed by the thought of being alone I didn't know how to react so I just cried" emily never knew how to handle situations that involved things such as emotions or social activity, she never had to though, since she was always left alone it wasn't something she was fond of, but even so she could not deal with her own, she didn't understand because she was only a child and so...she cried to herself, she never did this in front of people though, she thought it would be only a pain or a bother to them, so she tried to act as mannerly and well postured as possible, it was all she could really do, or really she didn't have the strength to "complain" as it would be ignored and further more would be isolated even more. She looked down and almost wrapped herself around Ellie's short figure, it would have made her relax a bit since it reminded her of her bear Harpo, but she noticed she didn't take time to consider the way Ellie feltso she held herself back before doing so, they were only friends, so she should act like one, not anything else "it's what friends are for" Emily nodded while listening to Ellie and accepted her role, and only one, as a friend, if it was the closest she could get to her than it would be okay "thanks"

(Never mind my dad said it's leaving on friday ;3; :3

((Guess some of the people aren't going to join RP, I'll just relocate and pretend my last post never existed))

Time flew by faster than Andrea had expected it to. After the phone call, everything just seemed to blur. At dinner, she made it on time, though she was forced to sit with other people who made no attempt to chat with her. Was it because of her Francophone background? Whatever the reason, it only seemed to encourage Andrea to hurry with her meal before she went exploring around once more.

Before curfew kicked in Andre had covered a lot of the school ground. She found a swimming pool, multiple courts for different sports, another inadequately attended garden, but just as she was about to turn around and head back to her dorm, she heard the unmistakable sounds of someone hitting a punching bag. Aware of the time, Andrea quickly peeked from the doors of the training room, just poking enough of her head in to take in the sights inside.

She was left awed by the equipment and how well they were tended to before her gaze landed on Octavia. The other girl was sweating and seemed rather angry, but Andrea couldn't help but to notice the flexing and tensing muscles that were being worked. Shamelessly, Andrea let her eyes roam across Octavia's form, arms, torso, stomach - were those abs? Nonetheless, Andrea couldn't help but to stare - not only at Octavia's body - but just the way she delivered each kick and punch.

"Wow," she breathed out, poking more of her head through the doors to try and get a closer look. @Gilmoregirl12

Octavia jumped and kicked the punching bag. She turned and jumped kicking it. She sent the bag flying up in the air and let it swing. She grabbed it and hit it a few times. She finished and sighed. She was sweating her shoulder rolled. She took the tape off and her ear buds out. She breathed and looked over seeing Andrea.

"Oh Hey everything okay?"She asked un taping her hands. She breathed and wiped her sweat. Fron her forehead in this out fit shorts and a sports bra she showed all her tattoos and piercings even her abs glistening with sweat. She breathed in and out. Octavia had to catch her breath. She grabbed her water and drank some water.

"You can come in I am just working out."She said. Her hair was wet and swaying back and fourth in a ponytail. @Winter

Death to all betrayers

( Hey I thought you couldn't be on sweet heart )

Death to all betrayers

(Yay! Tell him that we need you and that he shouldn't even take it on Friday <3)

Emily's pain could be felt in her words as Ellie listened to them. The knowledge that she had spent a lot of time alone made Ellie's heart sink. How could anyone leave her alone? How dare they?! She started getting angry at Emily's parents, not even knowing them, for making Emily hurt so badly for so many years. "It's impossible to waste time on you, Emily. Time spent with you is obviously a luxury and should be treasured!" She lashed out at the anger for Emily's parents, not even realizing that she was making her feelings apparent. She didn't care at this point, how in the world could they do that to her? "Rely on the medicine to fix what they messed up? You wont have to take that medicine ever again. While I'm around, you wont ever be alone." Ellie just started speaking without thinking, she didn't realize until it was too late and her eyes widened in fear as she looked up at Emily. Oh my god. Ellie slightly covered her mouth and panicked, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, I went too far. I.. " The small upset way that Emily had said that word seeded itself into Ellie's head and she knew she had said something wrong... but it was too late now. She'd already spoken her feelings and risked something she feared so horridly. The last ditch effort of Ellie's words were muttered out quickly, almost not understandable due to how low she spoke, "IjustreallylikeyouandjustwanttoseeyousmileandbehappybecauseifIcouldseethatthenIcouldbehappytoo." Her face was beat red as she stared at the ground, she was terrified of what she just said and wasn't sure how Emily would receive it.

Emily sat down on the floor, there listening to Ellie shout about the inadequate care that her parents gave her, how poorly she was treated and that her years of isolation were not okay for her to spend in, "E-ellie it's okay, it's all in the past i-" even so her small voice could not be heard in the shouts of vexation, she tried to calm her down the same way Ellie tried doing for her, I shouldn't have spilled out like that in front of her, I made such a huge mistake by shoving my personal information at her, Emily how naive can you be! Emily still remained seated since she thought her anger would blow over but it only transitioned into words of kindness "Time spent with you is obviously a luxury!" She looked up and stared right at her. Emily's face beamed with a bright color of red, she became more and more bashful at her choice of words "r-really?" But she noticed her demeanor change into one of complete terror and fear, d-did I do something wrong, oh no did I upset her?! She looked down as she saw Ellie descend her body down to the floor "I'm sorry I'm sorry" Emily got closer and tried to comfort her but she heard a quick quiet sentence flow from her, though it was hard to hear she managed to close in on her words.Everything around her stopped, she didn't hear the sound of the tree branches tap against the window, nor the car's engine or tires that made loud thumps, it was only silence, Ellie said she liked me, it...it's the first time anyone has ever said they liked me...truthful. Emily looked up and gently layed her head on her shoulder while slowly putting her hand above Ellie's, it was warm and calm, it was all she ever wanted to feel besides loneliness "I....I like you too, and I'll try to smile just for you, because if it makes you happy, I'll try to feel my best everyday. I won't use those pills anymore if it worries you...besides I don't think I'll need them anymore."

@iShyShy

Ellie hadn't heard any of Emily's words when she was yelling, not even the blush at the kind words she had said, she was so fixated in her small rage. This was a problem that Ellie had, when she got angry it took a bit more for her to calm down and control herself. She's always hated that aspect of her personality but it was difficult for her to control, she liked to relate it to being passionate about things. She was now on the floor with Emily, being so close to her as she mumbled off her last words. Oh god what did I do? I just went off in front of her, she probably thinks I'm crazy or psychotic right now. I just went from angry to upset in less than a second, she might think I'm bi-polar. And to top it all off I just laid out my feelings and I can only hope she doesn't hate me after that. Ellie was stuck thinking to herself as Emily grew closer. She didn't think that Emily would hear anything that she has said but to her surprise, Emily responded to it. Not only did she seem okay with it but Ellie felt Emily lay her head on her shoulder and the warmth of their hands touching. Ellie's heart started pumping a bit harder, letting out a breath of relief, and a smile came across her face instantly at as she heard Emily's words. She squeezed their hands together tightly, "You just be yourself. That's all I could ever ask." Finally she rested her head against Emily's, closing her eyes.

((Lol yeah.))

"Wow," she repeated louder, for Octavia to hear. "I ... well, I did assume you were in the middle of your work out, so sorry to interrupt," she said with a small smile, she then took a long look, letting her eyes explore each of the tattoos and piercings, not to mention she got another eyeful of the glistening abs.

"Do you workout often?" She then asked, walking into the room and taking a look around at the equipment everywhere. "I've always wanted to try and do something like this ... just never had the time, or proper equipment to try," she added with a small laugh as she neared the punching bag, "Would it be too much to ask if I wanted you to ... train me? Boxing?" @Gilmoregirl12

"No your good I mean yes I am in the middle of a work out no need to say sorry doll. And wow dont wow me it just kicking and hitting." She said. Octavia sighed and wiped her head off.She smiles and watched as she was checked out.

"I work out every day and night. I like to keep in shape."She said and drank more water."yeah this is my own away place from everyone. I like to work out here at night quiet and peaceful. You want to train and box. Alright drop your stuff and lets start. I want you to hit your hand on mine."She said and stepped infront of her. She watched the girl and sighed. Octavia smiles and walked up to her. She gently put her hand on her wrist gently and helped her put her fist right "if you keep hitting like that you will break your wrist. Here like this."She stepped behind her and held her arm gently. "Okay like this."She said

Death to all betrayers

Aria watched the buildings roll by. Her plane had gotten delayed from JFK airport, and she knew she was late. The taxi driver looked through the rearview mirror every once in a while. "New to the city?" He asked, stopping at a sign. "Yea. I'm from New York." She replied. "So, your going to Dark Matter's? That's a very nice school. My sister went there a time ago." The driver said. "Speaking of, here we are." The car pulled up alongside a massive, old looking building. The sign said Dark Matter's School for Girls. Aria was awestruck. Her old school was great, but didn't even hold a candle to this one. The driver looked back. "That will be $60. I could help you with your things, if you want." Sarah would love it here. Aria blinked fast and zipped up her jacket. "I'll be fine. But thanks." She got out of the car and grabbed her two bags and violin case. TSA nearly didn't let her through with it, thought it was a bomb. The taxi drove off and she waved goodbye. She started to walk towards the main building. The sky looked gray. The sky even knows this isn't a good day. She thought.

She still pondered to herseld about what type affection she just gave ellie, she also thought about the words she said to her, she shouldn't be skipping to conclusions and hug someone like that, maybe pat her on the back to comfort her but never hold hands so suddenly, she had probably meant it in a friendly and decided to cover her act with subtle comments "thanks for being such a good friend.." It was for the best to not think of it as other things. Emily lifted her head up slowly and looked at the the water clock on her desk "5:48", she wondered about who else would arrive at the school and decided to look outside the window to see anyone else walk down the lane with maybe some luggage of sorts, and by her thoughts someone did, she slowly pressed her hand against the window and squinted her eyes, it was a very short girl who had long black hair lay itself down her shoulders and flow over her back, "hm other arrivals" maybe she would be in the loop campus as well

Aria's eyes scanned the campus. Her heart rate quickened. The sun started to dip lower. It's just the dark. Nothing will happen. She walked a bit faster. Her breath was fast. The luck she had gotten hit again, and a strap of a bag snapped and fell to the ground.

Ellie became confused and embarrassed at herself for jumping to conclusions when Emily mentioned being good friends. What were you thinking? Of course you're going too fast, she may not even think of you like that. Get yourself together. She stood up after Emily went over to the window, stretching out her legs and rubbing her eyes. She had to play it off like she didn't think of Emily more than a friend, for the sake of their new found friendship. "Uh... yeah I guess people could still be coming a bit late." Good enough. "Did you want to go see if she needed help?"

Aria turned red and immediately bent down and grabbed the bag itself. She looked around, hoping she was the only one who saw that. She looked up, and with a small sense of dread, realized that she had no idea of where she was going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back