• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark matter's school for girls

Emily stood back as she thought she got a bit too close and introduced herself happily "oh excuse me, my name is Emily, sorry I was so worked up on making a good impression I forgot to even mention my name how silly of me" she felt her face get red how could she forget that

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmen had forgotten she was still shaking Emily's hand. Carmen's face flushed then, dropping her hand quickly back to her side. "It's okay. Don't work yourself up too hard, you don't need to," Carmen raised an eyebrow, her mouth set in a straight line before she smiled gently. She knew it could be wrong to flirt so quickly, but she justified it considering it was the most subtle flirting she's ever did.

Alysia slept soundly, hugging the pillow tightly to her chest, her lips parted as she slept peacefully with her dark wavy hair fanned out over the satin pillow. All of a sudden, the large white Cadillac came to an abrupt stop, awakening her and sending a jolt of fear down her spine in the process. "Woah!" Alysia said, her pale emerald eyes wide with shock. "Sorry sweetie." Her mother said, her voice smooth and comforting. "We're here." She said excitedly, glancing at Alysia in the rear view mirror. Alysia looked out the window at the school. "Woah." She said for the second time that minute, this time in a whisper of awe. The Academy was huge, and in every way intimidating.

Alysia grabbed her two large hot pink duffel bags, along with a big yellow suitcase her brother had gotten her from Juicy Couture as a Sweet 16 gift. She pulled the case behind her as she began to approach the school, the wheels vibrating against the concrete and shooting up her arm.​

A flash of bright pink and yellow blurred into Andrea line of sight as she was roaming her eyes past the greenery of the huge school. Blinking to clear her vision a bit, Andrea squinted and was only slightly surprised to see another arrival, though somewhat late. Whoever it was, they were probably not the only one, first days were always hectic after all.

The colors did surprised her a bit though, as most of the colors were black or white at the school, Andrea was quickly curious of the newcomer and turned on her heels. She passed through the dorm doors and skipped her way down the halls until she reached the front of the school. Some time had passed, and Andrea found herself trying to look past a rather dense crowd.

Ah, there it was. The flash of hot pink and yellow caught her attention again, and now Andrea could put a face to the owner of those bright colors. She saw the brunette, and was taken aback by the other girls' height, which rivaled her own, a pleasant surprise.

Approaching the brunette from behind, Andrea tapped her shoulder lightly with a smile. @Endless Love

Octavia went out to smoke she watched a late comer and rolled her eye's. A girl walked up ti her and shook her hand. She nods and shook the girls hand she slipped her hand back in her coat and smoked.She watched the school and decided to go back in. Once inside she went to her room and closed her door the open sign was turned around. She ran her hand through her hair and sighed.

Octavia layed on her bed and turned up her music. She closed her eye's and had her phones alarm set. She was up just as her alarm went off. She turned her music off and got up. Octavia fixed her hair, she walked out to the Hal and locked her door. She went down the hall to the dinning room. She smiled and winked at some of the girls as she walked.

Death to all betrayers

She was taken back by Carmen's words and began blushing, even if it was small and not noticeable Emily was still able to spot such a tiny flirt, she looked down at her shoes and started tilting to the side while twiddling her thumbs behind her back, she could feel sweat begin to form at the top of her forehead. She had lost her confidence but was a bit flattered, she found this other girl a bit alluring and attractive but she couldn't help but feel a bit awful, was this a guilty pleasure? well she didn't want to spend most of the conversation thinking so she tried to look up with her red face and gathered some words to respond, "oh um t-thank you" she looked up to see if she was listening and accidentally locked eyes with yet another girl, she looked at her wrist which sustained no watch and look up to find another clock, "oh it's getting a tad late" she didn't exactly know and felt bad for lying but she felt herself getting fluttery feelings by being around her, " gotta run over to loop's campus s-see ya later" she waved quickly and walked away light headed almost crashing into things.

Carmen pursed her lips, watching Emily's entire demeanor changed. She wanted to either apologize or hug her however she had walked away quickly. Instead, Carmen glanced at Emily as she walked away before she headed to her dorm room.

After Octavia had passed her earlier, Ellie wondered why she ever caught her attention for the moment. Emily's quick departure also worried her a bit, Did I do something wrong? Probably came on too strong. I knew I needed to control myself more. She let out a breath of defeat and sat through the dreadful orientation that everyone was talking about.... again. The orientation loses its appeal at the mention of the word. She had been at loop campus, setting up her room with her things and talking to her roommate who seemed like a nice enough girl but not one that she really found interest in. Checking her phone, it was dinner time. Wow time flew today, and it must have been the fun I had before the orientation because that orientation blew. She shook her head and threw on her clothes since she didn't have a uniform, being from loop campus, and made her way to the dinning room. She grabbed some food and sat at a table on the outside patio that most students avoided since it was a bit of a further walk.

Emily was running over to loop's campus hoping to get to the orientation soon, but as soon as she got over to the building she noticed a various amount of girls walking out of the edifice, she kneeled down on the ground and scolded herself quietly whilst having her head rest upon a smooth boulder you spent too much time socializing you didn't have enough time to even reach the orientation, and why did I have to leave Ellie standing like that, I'm an idiot, maybe I can talk to her when I get to the dinning hall . She stood up and dusted her knees off, she might have missed orientation that doesn't matter now was her chance go spend some quality time with Ellie, she blushed at the thought of being alone with her again it made her a bit happy too but she shook her head before getting other thoughts stop it she's just a friend try to maintain a stable feeling while around her, emily couldn't help but smile a bit just thinking about the girl though, if she wanted to talk to her again she needed to head over there quickly no time to waste!

Octavia sat at her table with her friends. she was laughing and eating. She shook her head, with a look around her eye's watched Ellie and Emily.Octavia played with her necklace and shot a look at her friend when she said something. " dont be stupid."was all that could be read on her lips.

Octavia had a dark look and her table almost cleared. The girl with her stayed and the whispered quietly. Octavia nods and winks at her. She looked around again trained her eye's on the door to the dinning hall.

Death to all betrayers

Ellie was eating her food with one hand and toying around on her phone with the other when Emily seemed to come out of nowhere. Her eyes lit up instantly and was genuinely surprised and happy that Emily had found her. "Hey! I'm.. I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you earlier. You didn't miss anything important at orientation, so don't worry about that." She knew that Emily missed orientation because she looked around for her. She wouldn't want to admit it but she really was looking forward to the next time she got to see the girl. She was still worried about the sudden disappearance and decided that she should better control herself and try not to do anything to scare the girl off. In her line of sight, she saw the famous Octavia again with her friends. The look Octavia gave her earlier was still in the back of her mind. Ellie's focus was on Emily, excited to possibly get to know her more.

Emily quickly shuffled her way through the crowd of students and made her way towards Ellie, she was able to sit next to her, she was a bit out of breath by running in there, she should have just walked but it was worth it, she felt her mind wander off a bit by seeing that the girl was in such a jovial mood, she had her head rest against her hand and saw that her expression changed into a guilty sorry one "what do you mean, you didn't do anything to upset me, it was my fault for leaving like that, I made you jump to conclusions, and I don't really mind about missing the orientation I was just hoping to see you again" though her full intention was to see Ellie again she heard her stomach growl, she held onto it tightly and looked down in embarrassment, she had forgotten to get any food to eat since she had been so caught up on trying to catch another glance of her. Emily layed her head on the table in misery and groaned I suppose I'll go on without anyfood, i can get some later maybe

Ellie's cheeks heated up as she blushed when Emily said how she wanted to see her again. She couldn't help the reaction but it made her happy to know that Emily wanted to see her again as well. "I-I'm glad. I wanted to see you too." She said somewhat quietly as she looked down to hide her blushing face. Hearing Emily's stomach growl made her look up and see her hold onto it. Ellie then giggled a bit as she nudged Emily's arm. "Hey now, I can't let you starve to death after finally seeing you again. Waiting as long as I did was bad enough." She smiled and pushed her untouched food in front of Emily. "I haven't eaten the apple or the pizza bagel yet, so you're more than welcome to them. I just nibbled on the other half of the bagel."

Emily lifted her head slowly and gently pulled the tray over, she was too hungry to debate at the moment so she gladly accepted her offer and picked the apple up to take a small bite, it actually was the average bite she took since it was the majority of food she could fit in her mouth,she was always very paranoid of stuffing large amounts and choking, really Emily was just afraid of most things but she decided to forget about these thoughts. She was satisfied with the apple's juicy flavour since it was able to cure her hunger for a moment until she had remembered something and reached into her bag, " oh I found out that I had brought another pair of glasses with me in case anything had happened to the first! I'm really sorry for making you worry but at least you don't have to go through the trouble on fixing them" she smiled and put on her other pair which were just as identical as the first, it took some blinks but after that she regained her full clear vision "perfect, and thanks for giving me some of your food, I do feel a bit absentminded for forgetting my own though" she laughed at herself and looked down a bit embarrassed, but not out shame she did it for a herself, she was comfortable just joking about her own mistake because she felt that Ellie had given her a sense of confidence, Emily was very thankful to have met her.

Ellie giggled a bit, "Good! I'm glad you can see now. Don't be sorry for making me worry, really. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't destroy your ability to see on your first day. I'll get your other pair fixed anyway, just in case." She smiled back at her and watched as she put her glasses on. She looked adorable both with and without them on. She got stuck just staring for a second before realizing that Emily had spoken again, "Uh- yeah. No problem, any time. We all forget things and I'm glad I could actually help you at least once today." Ellie was so caught up with her conversation, she couldn't believe how comfortable and happy she was to talk to Emily. They were talking normally and easily, able to joke and have fun. She looked at Emily sincerely for a moment, "Honestly, I'm glad we... bumped into each other today." She laughed slightly at her word choice.

Emily layed her back onto the chair, it was aching a tad bit because of all the pressure she had put on herself today, but it felt a bit better when Ellie had giggled, it was so jocular and cheerful, the girl could feel herself just warm up at her voice, she was happy to hear that she would spare her time to get her first pair fixed, her kindness had a huge affect on Emily though, too hard that she felt like she couldn't breathe but was able to get it under control so she wouldn't show any signs of her feelings, it was a bit too soon for her to show this, actually no she didn't know how this other girl felt towards her, she's not even sure if she should show her these feelings, it would have to wait and keep a correct balance of emotions, "oh well thank you so much, if it's your own choice to do this than I will gladly accept it, And I'm also really glad we met each other too, I didn't expect to meet someone so nice" Emily shrugged to herself and decided to admit it " it was hard to say it to myself but I did really like when you were around, it made me feel more comfortable here, I was a bit scared that I wouldn't be able to socialize or make any friends but I just met you and my worries kinda swept themselves away, I'm really thankful" at the point of mentioning people or socializing she remembered the two girls she had met while being called over for the groups " oh I also met these two girls, the first had a very well, seductive and alluring form" she let out a shivery breath and blushed " while the other was named Carmen, she was very nice, she had a very pretty personality, the girl seemed like she had a sweet soul really" she picked the apple back up and took a bite while remembering the subtle flirt Carmen made but she pushed it away after noticing Octavia giving Ellie a look, why was she making such an expression towards her?

@Gilmoregirl12

@iShyShy

Ellie watched as Emily shifted her weight, but wasn't aware that her back had been in pain. Maybe it was because Ellie was making her uncomfortable? She wasn't sure but she decided to try harder to tone it a bit down. Rushing things never ends well and Ellie didn't want to risk losing Emily in any way. She sat up, checking the time on her phone to make sure they still had plenty of time to eat and talk. She was flattered that Emily found her to be so nice, she didn't think she was being any nicer than a normal person. "It's my pleasure and it's only fair. You'll need those glasses again one day. And It means a lot to me that you think I'm nice." She smiled at the rest of her words, "It's always best to be honest, especially with yourself. I'm glad that I could be a source of comfort for you and be your friend." The words about the girl who was seductive and alluring made Ellie a bit jealous and Emily's blush confirmed the attraction. I wonder if she thought that about me. Maybe not as much but at least slightly. She tried to shake it off, she should be happy for Emily! "They sound like great girls! I hope you get to see them again soon, especially if you found one so alluring." She didn't notice Octavia's stare, she had no reason to pay attention to the rest of the dining hall. @Gilmoregirl12 @Jen Underwood

Emily returned her gaze over at Ellie and realized what she had just said about one of the girls don't blow your cover! Augh what a big fail she shook her and layer on the side of her head "hm yeah they were pretty pleasant to talk to, they were both nice and Easy but I assume that the Octavia one will be too much for me to handle, she seems pretty rebellious i-i don't think I would get along well with her, besides I already have you to hang out with and right now that's what I think I want at the moment" Emily closed her eyes for a moment and yawned she had never felt more relaxed in her life, she didn't even need her medicine at the moment, Emily opened her eyes again to look up at Ellie, she examined her beauty closely without taking her eyes off, though the other girl didn't notice it, she kept staring sleepily, she's so pretty, I'm and idiot I can't be feeling this crap right now, augh I should look away before I do anything else she turned her head the other way puffing her cheeks up in annoyance at herself, but decided not to get so mad since she was worried of making Ellie upset and thought about the dorms "oh I should go check what dorm I'll be staying in too , I've been spending too much time roaming the school I forgot to check where I would put my stuff in"

Ellie got a bit nervous. Emily seemed like she was trying to hide something about herself but she wasn't sure. Her word choice from earlier gave Ellie an idea about what she may be nervous about but she didn't want to just come out and ask about it, that'd be rude. And because of that, Ellie didn't want to tell her about her sexual preference either. "Well you don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to, and whoever you do talk to will be very lucky. Don't worry, Octavia may be known for being a rebel but she wouldn't be mean to you." Ellie was checking her phone when Emily was looking at her, so she didn't notice it. She looked up somewhat excited when Emily spoke about the dorms. "I wonder if we leave near each other. I can help you bring your stuff to your room if you like, I've already moved in."

Emily stood up to look around and looked back down at Ellie, "oh thanks but I don't think I have that much just maybe two bags of luggage is all, but thank you for your offer, I really appreciate having you around" she smiled a bit at herself and didn't bother to resist any more of her offers, if it meant she could spend more time with her than she would accept anything Ellie had to say, well maybe not everything but if it was something she was able to accept herself than it would be fine, without notice Emily grabbed Ellie's hand to help stand her up, and realized slowly what she had done, but she decided to let go slowly so she wouldn't end up showing the intention of offending her, Emily ended up blushing at her own action, trying to regain any other words she began walking slowly enough for Ellie to follow at least they were smooth and warm letting out a small breath of air she dragged her bags behind her while humming silently.

Ellie watched as Emily stood and had to hold back from obviously checking her out. She quickly turned to meet her eyes as Emily spoke. "It's my pleasure, I just want to be able to help make things easier if I can." She really just wanted excuses to be around Emily more, she was so happy to have met her and really enjoyed spending time with her. Suddenly, Emily grabbed Ellie's hand and Ellie blushed instantly. They're so soft.. She tried to hide the blush with her hair and hoped it did the trick. Emily let go and started walking away, so Ellie sped up to catch up to her. She caught her breath and cooled down so her blush faded, then tried to think of what to say to Emily. "I hope you like your roommate." Wow, way to play it cool you dumb dumb.

Emily slowed herself down since she noticed that Ellie was a bit out of breath from catching up to her, she patted her back to help her breathe better and looked down at her, the other girl seemed very winsome in this state of tiresome and couldn't help but giggle Emily tried to lowering her head down to her level of vision and tried to comfort her by smiling " you sure you still wanna help, you look pretty exhausted from that small run don't try to push yourself too hard okay?" Their walk was relaxing and silent for a moment until she heard Ellie speak again " I wonder who I'll be with, sure wish it was you but it's not possible, besides meeting new people wouldn't be so bad" she was a bit upset at the thought of meeting others, what if they didn't even like her back, would they even want her in their dorm, she shook it off and got a bit closer to Ellie to try and comfort herself "it's gonna be hard"

Octavia had seen all of there interactions. She smiles and got up. She nods to her friend and gets up. She went to her room and changed into a sports bra and sweat pants. She made her way to the training room. She put in her ear buds started her work out. She ran in the treadmill for and hour. Once off she wrapped her knuckles and went at the punching bag. She kicked and punched the bag with quick motions and anger.Octavia stopped leaning to the bag breathing heavily. She sighed and went at it again.

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back