• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark matter's school for girls

Galactic Cloud

LecheDeLuna
An all girls school located in Chicago, IL. It holds a school meant for females who have the intention to learn new things for their future and is one of Americas top ten "best" catholic schools, but the girls didn't know they were sent to change their sexual orientation.

(Several girls who hides behind curtains to try and maintain their happy lives as who they are, but have to hide from the homophobic teachers and headmistress)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm in have a cs? )

Death to all betrayers

It was a cold November day, icey blue waves crashed themselves against the was of the ship, yet it had no impregnable effect on the sleeping passengers inside, they were all safe and secure laying in their beds as they were close to their families, though Emily was not able to spend the holidays with her family nor would she have wanted to if she was brought or sent back, she didn't want to look at their faces, she could not help but feel angry and abandoned towards them,but her father the most, she couldn't believe her ears when her father had accepted the lie to have her own blood fixed by being sent miles away from them to a religious school just to protect their own reputation, she looked out her window and tightened her grip on her blue pastel bed covers, the sky was calm and full of clouds, it was light grey like a slate, she liked that it looked a bit relaxing, but at the same time depressing, why was she betrayed by her own father. The only thing that made her happy at the moment was that the school was full of females she could gain new friendships the thought only made her more vivacious but, her expression went dark at the returning thought that she never had a friend except that one who broke their bond by being extremely compelled by her orientation, she plopped back onto her bed "If I want to meet new people I should keep it a secret, if I want to be liked I need to hide it from them" but she stopped

"But, friends a don't do that.....they're supposed to accept each other" hopefully she could meet someone who would, but she had no time to ponder more about what it would be like as she had already arrived at one of the docks, and by the time she got out her eyes gleamed at the lively people and groups that now surrounded her "OH MY GOSH BUBBLES" but she stopped to see a man with a nice suit and hat wave her over to a car, this seemed a bit brighter.

@Gilmoregirl12

@LoversLane

@iShyShy

Carmen's head was tilted on the window while drowning out the words of her parents by the soft calming melody of The Head and The Heart blaring from her ear buds. This music eased her into being comfortable, no matter what. She decided to not stress, cry or get angry at her parents for sending away--it wouldn't be worth it. Instead, she thought about Hailey, her ex girlfriend and who outed her to her parents, and how much she cried the other night when she explained she was leaving. Surprisingly, it didn't bring tears to Carmen's eyes, those tears were dried and long gone. That also, was not worth the fight anymore. She smiled softly at the thought before she saw the school come into view.

Carmen's hazel eyes widened in awe, it was more beautiful then she expected. It stunned her into silence as her father rolled to a stop beside the curb. She slid out of the seat hurriedly, stared for a second, before glancing at the girls walking around the small campus. Carmen's smile diminished almost instantly. She spun around to face her father,"There's uniforms?!" Her father didn't respond, he glanced back down and up nervously. She opened the back hatch to the car, and grabbed her suitcase and unzipped it in a matter of seconds. Most of the clothes she did pack were gone. She took out the earbuds, rolling the cord around her ipod before shoving it into her suitcase.

"So, you don't expect I will be able to walk around without...my uniform?" Carmen asked icily, her stare now becoming hardened. Her father didn't respond, he gave a small smile,"Yes, that's exactly what I hope for." Carmen looked from her father to her mother who avoided her stare and slid into the passenger seat. Frustrated, Carmen zipped her bag and took it out of the car. She lifted it on the curb and thought about the only positive thing. She did have one of the better outfits on. She was dressed in a black and white letterman jacket with C embroided in the left corner, ripped black skinny jeans and black and white converse. She had curled her black wavy hair and placed a black beanie over it considering it was too frizzy. She took a deep intake of breath, turned and faced the school.

Octavia Blake had been going to the school four years now. Her parents had sent her there to keep her from looking like she liked to look. She however never changed and wouldn't Just because her parents sent her to some school. She didn't care about the uniforms. She had fixed her skirt so it was short and her sleeves so they were rolled and showed off skin. Her shirts barely covered her belly button. Yeah she hated the rules, so she modified them to fit her personality. She stepped out of the car in leggings watm boots and a heavy jacket. She thought her parents were okay with her being, Bi sexual but they were not. She found out the real reason she was sent to this shit hole.Octavia shrugged and got of the car she had gone home to her parents house for the break and gotten back early.

She was now walking around in her school uniform and a heavy Jacket. She was walking to go smoke away from the school. She watched the new arrivals and shook her head. Octavia knew she have to help one of them around the school, but for now she just wanted a smoke. She was tired and stressed. She hated going home for any break.

Death to all betrayers

Andrea had been sitting in the backseat of the car quietly with her back straight and her feet properly planted. Her suitcase was just beside her, taking up the empty space in the backseat, though Andrea did had a smaller bag under her feet as well. At the front of the car, the driver looked up into the rear mirror, before coughing, catching Andrea's attention.

"We'll be arriving soon, the school is just around the corner," He informed her. Andrea responded with a silent nod and the smallest of smiles as she directed her eyes to the windows to properly get a look at the school. When the car rounded the aforementioned corner, Andrea couldn't help but to stare in awe at the lovely greenery and structures that were definitely more than impressive. It gave off an air of professionalism and no nonsense which unfortunately, damped her excitement just a bit. She bit down on her lip to keep the sigh in, and only let out a slightly audible breath of air.

Her parents were definitely good parents who had a lot on their plates. The life she has is from their capable hands and formidable minds, if they believed this was a smart move for her - and their future - Andrea couldn't really argue, especially not when she felt as if she was inconveniencing them both. So here she was, donned in the uniform and just a few seconds from the drop off area where she would spend her next year and a bit at the school. It would be a start of a different life for her, and hopefully a fun one too.

With a smile gracing her features, the car came to a gentle stop. Andrea swung her feet out the door before bringing the rest of her body out. She took a breath of fresh air, already grinning at the new smell before she let her gaze fall on the other girls around her. Some in particular stood out immediately, like the one without her uniform, or the one who looked rather rebellious and independent. Did that mean that she could do the same? With a smile, Andrea took her suitcase and her small bag and watched the car drive off.

"Well then ... now what?" She asked herself quietly, humming with a small smile. Her eyes wandered, and she couldn't help but to stare at the girl who was in her boots and heavy jacket, walking in the direction away from the school. She definitely knew where she was going, but would it be a smart idea to approach her?

Carmen had scanned the perimeter of the school. Nothing was close. They are in the middle of nowhere, in Chicago. She glanced at the girl in the heavy jacket, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, then saw another car approach seconds later. She awkwardly had moved forward towards the school, then watched the red head stare at the girl in the heavy jacket. Her fingertips gripped around the handle slightly as she walked, rolling it behind her to head inside the school.

Octavia grabbed her pack and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it up and inhaled. She blew out the smoke and it looked like nore with her breath. It was to cold to be doing much of anything. Her fingers were getting cold as she walked a long a few girls asked her where to go. She pointed to the school and gave them directions. They nodded and thanked her. She nods and kept walking.

Octavia knelt and fixed her boot lacings they were slightly messed up. She looked around and fixed her hair. She hadn't put her hood up. She saw two new comers looking at her she nodded to Carmen and looked at the other girl just staring at her. With one breath out she walked up to the girl."Octavia Blake Senior and schools rebel child. Need help?"She asked Andrea. I can give you directions or take you when I am finished here."She says. "I know this hell hole like the back of my hand.Octavia had always lived in Chicago so she was semi use to winter and cold weather at the same time she hated it

Death to all betrayers

Carmen had stopped walking and nodded right back to Octavia. She then overheard Octavia say her name. She smirked somewhat, turned on her heel and walked back to Andrea and Octavia, and tilted her head at Octavia,"Excuse me, don't mean to interrupt, but do you mind if I have a smoke?"

Ellie was a junior at the all girls catholic school this year, and to her parents' dismay no "progress" has been made concerning her bisexuality. In all honesty, Ellie had made no real friendships or anything at this school. She felt like an empty walking body. She was walking around the school grounds picking up the supplies she needed for her classes when she saw the influx of newer students and transfers in the front of the building. She was in her full uniform and hung her backpack from the strap on her right shoulder, it was easier to access this way. Looking out the front door as she walked by, she saw Octavia, the school's bad girl, talking to a couple of new students. Wonder why she's doing that? This is usually her time to smoke, and it's not normal for her to willingly help people. Ellie decided to wait by her locker to see if she could catch one of the girls and inquire. She was probably more jealous if anything that these two new girls were able to talk to Octavia when she had wished to have a small exchange of words since coming to the school.

Andrea only chuckled at the introduction, while the girl definitely looked like a true rebel, she was rather friendly, a nice contrast in character, Andrea decided as she tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear just as Carmen stepped in. With a rather laid back voice, Andrea hummed, "Octavia, a lovely name especially for someone so bold and expressive," she nodded at the other girl's clothing style, which was definitely daring and rebellious. I wonder what the teachers here would say to this kind of thing? Andrea thought to herself.

"My name's Andrea," she simply said after a moment, "I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm new here, isn't it? The help would be great, but I don't really want to intrude on your time especially on the first day back and all. I just needed some directions to get to the dorms," she said,, letting her eyes wander just about everywhere. The front of the school was seriously huge, and Andrea knew for a fact that the size of it would continue to surprise her for the rest of her school years. "And the direction for the ... Dark Matter Field campus, is it?"

Octavia looked up putting her cigarette out and nods."yeah you have to smoke out here though."She said and handed the girl a cigarette. She lit another and lit the girls for her. Octavia was a chain smoker, she always had like 4 cartons in her bags so giving one away didn't matter to her.

Octavia looked over to the school she looked over the school. She knew being a senior she have to show the knew students around and help them out. She keep up her bad ass reputation, but she was already going to have to talk to them. So why not try to be niceish.

She watched the girl and exhaled smoke. "Thanks,"she said with a short reply. Octavia had pull back the being nice part she was a senior and not a friend."yeah kinda you are easy to spot. Especially you." She said to Carmen" well Andrea dorms are to the right dark matter behind the school. "Octavia said. She nods and walks away from both of them to smoke her third cigarette and leaned on a lmao post her right hand was freezing. Once done. She walked inside the school and put her bag in her locker. She took her coat off and looked around. She sighed and made her way to where orientation was. She smiled at her friends as they joined her on stage. They started to talk and laugh quietly as they waited. She had her short skirt and rolled up sleeves on her hair was now up in a pony tail and her make up dark.

Death to all betrayers

Carmen inhaled strongly, blowing the smoke out in a steady stream. She was going to wait this out until she saw a guard was crossing the path to the front of the building. She threw down her cigarette, smashing it with the heel of her shoe before sighing in annoyance when he walked past without looking up. She stared sadly at the cigarette then muttered a cuss word underneath her breath, then looked at Andrea. "I'll walk with you?"

After a small drive of awkward silence in the car, Emily had finally arrived at the gates of the school, she rolled her one bag of luggage out of the car's trunk and extended it's handle to get a better grip of it though it did take some struggling to pull her bag out which wasted her some time but after that she walked up to one of the beautifully colored signs which was encarve with words that read "welcome to DARK MATTER ACADEMY" she was overwhelmed and felt exuberant she was finally at the academy is what she was thinking before slapping the back of her head she realized that she had forgotten the only reason she was sent here was to change her orientation, but she wasn't going to give up really, at least she was getting time away from the judgmental society in which she lived in she thought about this outside of the entrance for some time. After seconds of pondering she put her glasses on to make sure she had a good view of her surroundings and walked through the gates, "I could potentially create friends here, maybe it won-" she ended up slamming into a girl by the lockers and tripped back "I-im sorry I didn't mean to crash into you like that" she ended up cracking one of her lenses and sighed on the ground, what a pain.

@LoversLane

With directions received from Octavia, Andrea let herself get lost in her thoughts just for a short second. When she had been accepted into the school, she had done minimal research of the overall school, but she did remember passing through a few pictures and maps of the school. At least now she would know what building was what now, she thought with a relieved smile as she was brought out from her thoughts when Carmen spoke.

"Oh, feel free to," Andrea replied, tugging her suitcase along with her as she started walking towards the right wing of the school, where Octavia had said the dorms were. "I doubt that we'll be in the same room, but I think we're all going to be basically in the same place and all since you're attending Dark Matter as well," Andrea added as she lead them through the halls until they reached tall double doors. The doors were opened and a small crowd of other students with their suitcases were there as well. Stretching her neck, Andrea peeked over some of the heads, finding some official looking people right at the front, directing people along.

"Looks like they've got some of the teachers or staff telling us where we're going. Did you get the room number you're staying at in the acceptance letter?" Andrea asked, turning to Carmen as she shuffled them closer to the 'beginning' of the 'line up'.

Getting hit from behind, she stumbled forward and turned to the girl who's glasses had just fallen and shattered. The girl was cute, quiet, and shy. Of course it was an accident and there was no need to make her more nervous about being here than she must have already been. "No worries, really. I'm fine but it doesn't seem like your glasses are." She bent down to pick up the girls broken glasses for her. "I'm sorry about these. Can you still see? I can help bring you around and we can look into getting these fixed. Up to you."

Carmen remembered how she continuously reread the accepted letter. She shook her head in response, before adding confusingly,"It's a little strange, don't ya think? They didn't give the dorm number in the acceptance letter." She moved her suitcase closer to her as the line got smaller. "You would think this school would have some sort of...organization technique,"

Andrea only shrugged as a response, "You never know, with Catholic schools I guess," she added as they reached the front of the line. The staff member standing in front of Andrea was someone who was rather tall, the woman gave Andrea a simple look over and a glance at the luggage she brought with her. Clearing her throat quietly, Andrea gave her name and year to the woman who went searching through the papers until she found her room number.

As Andrea was handed her room number, locker information and classes, she turned her head around to Carmen and gave the other girl a small wave and smile as she was directed to go past the woman and down a longer hall with many doors. Past the crowded front at the doors, the inside was definitely less crowded and quieter. Andrea assumed that most of the students probably went in their own rooms already to unpack and whatnot.

Staring down at some of the papers handed to her, Andrea quickly picked out the sheet for her class schedule, the other was a small map, with her locker number and dorm number at the top of the right hand corner. With an easy smile, she began her search for the room. It took her a couple of minutes, but soon she found her room, rather far from the main double doors, but definitely in a more quiet part of the dorms. With the key given, she unlocked the door and was more than surprised to find an empty room. She decided not to jinx it and quickly chose her bed - which was close to the window. Sneaking a glance at the clock above the door, Andrea realized that she was going to have to move fast if she wanted to make it to the beginning of orientation.

Leaving her suitcase and bag on the bed she had chosen, she went to wash her face and hands quickly, checking herself in the mirror for a few seconds before she made her way to where the orientation was being held. Already, there were many students, new and old, chattering and standing off to the sides, all waiting for the ceremony to start. Andrea watched the groups of students mingle and discuss how their break went, standing just against one of the walls with her arms behind her back.

The constant noise around her soothed her just a bit, she realized with a smile, it was similar to one of her families company parties which put her mind at ease and made her stand just a little straighter. Looking around once more, Andrea saw Octavia with what seemed like her friends, all on the stage. Recalling the rebellious girl from earlier, Andrea mulled over how wild and attractive looking the girl truly was, especially when she could admire from a far distance, noticing small changes like her makeup and hair.

Taking her eyes away from the stage, she looked upwards instead, patiently waiting for the orientation to begin. Or at least for something to happen.

Carmen had waved back to Andrea. When she reached the front of the line, the woman had roughly handed her a sheet of paper. She smiled weakly in response while the woman had yelled,"Next!" Carmen glared for a second before walking past her, muttering cuss words under her breath. She didn't expect the walk from the Dark Matter building to the dorm rooms to be that far until she realized her calf's were burning in vengeance. She groaned painfully as she glanced at the sheet to be clear. 143. She glanced from the number then back too the sheet, when she saw the scribbled note underneath the dorm number had said shared. Carmen liked people, this wouldn't be a problem at all. She entered the dorm room, finding no one here yet, before delivering her suitcase on the bed. She didn't want to be late for orientation, she hurriedly headed back to the main campus for orientation.

Emily shook her head and rubbed her neck "oh thank you, I'm really sorry for causing you any trouble" she rubbed her eyes since her vision was a bit blurry at the moment she felt really foolish for hurting someone like that and she felt even worse knowing that the person was very considerate of using her own time to help her, after regaining a clear vision she looked up and locked eyes with her, this made her blush a bit she hadn't really seen the girls face and after so suddenly looking at her she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous she was a very lovely looking girl that she felt as she forgotten how to speak. Emily began twiddling her thumbs a bit and looked other ways to regain some confidence "ah um m-my names Emily, it's nice to meet you.." Dammit Emily act natural " you don't suppose you know how to get to loop's campus do you?"

@iShyShy

Carmen was near the orientation room before she looked at the row of lockers. She wasn't sure what hers was, but wouldn't dare ask now. She didn't have much time. She looked over at two girls talking, but the one with the glasses had without a doubt caught her eye. However, she was lost in the conversation. She stood there for a second, guiltily staring at the girl with glasses, before forcing herself to look away and hurry to orientation.

Octavia sat next to her friends. She crossed her legs and smiles. She looked into the crowd. Her eye's landing on Andrea. She nods to her and turned her head when her friend whispered to her. She smirked and bit her lip.She shook her head and whispered back. Octavia rolled her eye's and crossed her arms. Normally the principal spoke first then let the seniors and some juniors talk and take over. Octavia had become one of the seniors. She also just didn't care about dress code two teachers had already told her to change and she had given them a flippant response. They just gave her a huff and walked away.

Octavia whispers to her friend saying something. Her friend busted up laughing. Octavia shook her head and laughed. She stuxk her hand in her friends as if doing a hand shake.She took some money from the girl and slipped it in her shirt before anyone noticed.

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back