• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark matter's school for girls

Emily stood there looking at the sky as the girl had finished looking over the book front and back, she couldn't help but feel that she was now a bit worried about something, is she scared of something?, did I say anything wrong? I hope not hm she looks pretty nervous, though she shook it off lightly, Emily decided it wasn't really much of her business or right to ask her, but they had barely just met maybe it would be alright if she asked a few questions, she pondered while walking her towards the building maybe ask some small questions then continue with the real target"anyway what's your name? I was too eager to socialize I just forgot to ask, but besides that my name is Emily" W-WAIT DID I ALREADY SAY THAT, WELL GOSH DIDDLY DARN, I messed up a lot I'm such a dork might as well just mentally die a little, while I'm at it, she continue walking normally but decided to turn her head to the side so the shorts girl didn't hear the for head slap she gave herself. What a failure hmph..

@Flux540

Ellie watched as Emily had happily and easily ventured over to meet the new girl and obviously make a new friend. After their interaction in the room it probably was best that Emily was able to socialize with other girls and get time from Ellie anyway. She smiled and played on her phone for a few minutes before coming to the conclusion that she should let the two bond. Ellie was slowly making her way to her room as she toyed on her phone, playing a random free game. Passing Emily's room, she paused for a moment and contemplated leaving her something. Too fast? She is probably having a better time with the other girl...but what can it hurt? She pulled a piece of paper out of her orientation book and wrote a quick note on it that said, "Emily: Sorry to disappear, you were having a good time. If you need me, here's my number and I'll be upstairs the rest of the night. -Ellie" She left her phone number at the bottom of the note and shoved it underneath Emily's dorm room door then made her way upstairs into her own room and sat on her bed. Her roommate wasn't around. Probably parting on the first night back with her friends. So Ellie turned on her computer and started watching some YouTube videos.

Bricia watched her walk along with the girls as she gripped onto her stomach and sat on the floor looking sat the door, she's so adorable augh no why does it have to be in a place like this, she's probably straight and maybe even has a boyfriend, who am I even kidding, pull yourself together. bricia layed on the ground staring straight at the door feeling a sharp pain in her chest is it really possible to like someone that fast?? She held her head and layed down on her bed in misery, it wasn't until she heard footsteps approaching she jumped out of bed and scrampled over to cover herself with a blanket, her eyes were dead set on the small opening under the door, she saw a small shadow slip a paper under the door, hm? Who on earth was that?! Pretty mysterious though now isn't to be searching everywhere like Mr.Hyde, bricia slowly stood up and reach down for the paper, "who on earth is Emily, maybe my roommate...? Hm" and there she sat pondering once more, it was only to burn some time of course, she couldn't wait to meet the girl

She smiled and held out her free hand. "My name is Aria. But you can call me Ari." She wasn't looking forward to walking back out there, but she needed to ditch these bags. "Will you show me to the dorms?"

Emily looked back and stopped herself immediately, she had to process most of what happened it was really the only moment of their meeting that she heard the other girl talk a bit louder and more confidently, it had surprised her for only a second but it made her happy to hear her wonderful voice, maybe not wonderful to other people but to her it was amazing, she actually had someone who she had started a conversation with, she made them feel comfortable and that is Emily felt she needed. After some minutes of silence she extend her arm and shook hands with her "it's nice to meet you Ari, it's a really nice name you have there oh and don't worry the dormitory isn't so far" after letting go she thought about how cold her hands were, she must have been outside for a real long time, I sure hope she doesn't get sick, they were pretty soft though.

@Flux540

( ah no need to get so violent with the poor table ;0; I'm truly sorry that this has been going slow I'm just kinda pondering on what to do ;^; again I'm sorry and people can get busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back