>>==Dark Hunters))=>

Alpha hadn't yet noticed the black threads spreading to his leg, all he felt was an excruciating burning sensation in arm that spread down to his leg. But this pain was nothing compared to the fire he felt in his heart toward Rage. He felt himself be flung to the side and he shattered the magical spears above him. Alpha stood up and glared at him "Fragile... We'll see who's fragile when I wipe you off the face of the Earth." He growled as he crouched down, focusing all his power into his changed leg. With his and Rage's combined strength, he rocketed towards rage. Much faster than the last time. He charged his sword with his aura to electrify it, but some of the cloths aura mixed with his increasing its effect. The lightning turned a dark purple, almost black. He let out a mighty roar as he aimed to drive the sword right through Rage's chest cavity.

@Jeda Teq

• At the last moment before the Alpha collided into Rage. Rage quickly but up a barrier between it and Alpha with a flick of the wrist. Almost as soon as it came up Alpha crashed right through it. The force of Alphas attack blew Rage into one of the many stores. Shattering the brick wall. The spell that protected Daniel from damage wore off. His spine and ribs were shattered at the back.

Rage stood up, forcing Daniel to stand. "Hmph, You really think you can kill me? THE WORLD HAS TRIED." Daniel coughed up blood. When it splattered on the ground Familiars had been summoned to attack Alpha.

Rage cast a warping spell to teleport it back to its safehouse. Daniel was screaming in pain as Rage was shaking in fury. "FRAGIL!FRAGILE!FRAGILE!FRAGILE!" he constantly shouted through Daniel's bloody mouth.

The bracelet and anklets on Cassiopeia suddenly morphed into mouths of Rage. They swallowed her up quickly. In a blink of an eye she was spat out in front of Daniel's broken body being forced to stand and move by the demon raiment Rage. "Fix this excuse for a man." Rage ordered the Goddess.

@HumphryOmega @Astaroth Suzumiya

Cassiopea gasp as she saw the bracelet as it swallow he as she close her eyes in fear what might happen. when she open her eyes again she was in rage domain as she saw daniel broken and almost dead that worry her and made her shiver as she ran to check him up as rage order her to heal him as she nodded fastly and enchanted a green aura upon her hands and heal him back to health as fast as she can. the area around her was making her shiver in fear as she look upon the soul that made her frown she then look at rage as she look back down and she was almost done healing daniel.

@Jeda Teq

Last edited by a moderator:
(I haven't got any noti's until now, wtffff)

Clara screamed when she was thrown into the air then caught and sat down. She didn't like the idea of being in the air either. She growled at the wizard, already hating his guts for throwing her. "I'll deal with his ass later.." She then looked at Marius and gave him a distasteful look. "Me being here is putting myself in danger cause of water and.." She made a small flame flash in her hand before destguinishing it and standing back up on shaking feet. "I'm here to get your ass back to shore." She held her hand out to him. "Come on, w-" she was cut off when she heard slamming down below on the smaller ship her and the squire came on. "Fuck." She breathed and went over to the edge to see him throw the boy. "Oiy! Have you ever heard the saying pick on someone your own size?" She made fire form in her hand, making a medium sized ball and threw it at him with all her might.

@Axel1313 @Jeda Teq

"Don't get snippy with me. At least I found a lead didn't I? on the rage beast but still a lead of some sort." He Huffed. About to run his mouth again when he heard the poor young squire on the smaller boat get tossed.

"Hey hey hey! Hands of the squire! He's got it rough enough as it is!" He reached down to help Darius onto the cargo ship before going to confront the wizard. The poor guy was in a bit of shock. "I've played along long enough, looks like it's time for a real ass whooping. And I think you're really gonna regret this one aren't you? Come on Clara, lets see if we can bring this guy in to Ash"

@Comet @Jeda Teq @Leggomyeggo

Alpha smiled as he watched Rage fly back into the store and cough up blood. His smile quickly faded back into a scowl when his familiars appeared to defend him. "Sure the world has tried but this time it's different. I'm going to destroy you." He claimed, staking his sword into the ground and charging his hands with his aura, making a small purple ball of electricity. Alpha quickly spread his fingers apart, dispersing his aura into a bunch of small energy bullets, aiming at the familiars.

@Jeda Teq

• The wizard caught the fireball in his hand. The fire swirled around his arm like a snake before going out. "Amateur pyromancy. Not bad, but you could use improvement." With his arms folded the Wizard looked up at Marius and Clara. "A hunters job is to protect. Not endanger." He opened his arms up gesturing to he kids who had boarded his ship, "If I were a lesser man You would have doomed these innocents to their watery graves." He scolded Clara. "As for you, My little brother, the power I granted you is meant to protect. Not destroy." His scolding words were now directed to Marius, "Don't let a single piece of thread conquer you. After all, so many have already been deeply corrupted by the force of anger the Raiment gives off."

The magical platforms vanished once everyone had cleared them. "If you wish to fight me you can, but do it after you do your job. I'll send a carrier pigeon your way." He sat at the controls of the smaller ship and began to steer it away from the Cargo Ship.

@Comet @Axel1313

Cassiopea gasp when she was been slap as small tears form in her eyes as she rub her new wounds "but i really just cant" she exclaim as she notice there was a smile in daniel's face that made her wonder and look at rage "what do you mean things would get interesting... what are u planning in the human world?" she ask him as she stand up.

@Jeda Teq

Alpha retrieved his sword and quickly sheathed it, his arm and leg burning with even more excruciating pain with every move he made. "That sly bastard.... Slithering away like a coward!" He growled between gritted teeth. He began to make his way back to the other hunters, unaware of what he let happen to himself.

@Jeda Teq @Axel1313 @Comet @Beowulf

"Protecting them is exactly what we're trying to do." He tried to get a hold of the smaller boat with his pole arm in hopes of keeping it in place. Or at least hoping he was strong enough to. "We are going to take you all back to be questioned and the kids taken to a safe place until this is solved. But first I'm going to clock you for messing with my squire! He doesn't need another pain in the ass making his life difficult." The hunter's hand burned as his temper rose again. "Don't you have any more powerful shots Clara?"

@Jeda Teq @Comet @kyaleesaurus

Clara grinned. "I have a lot of powerful shots, but the way he stopped it would be no use and all the kids." She grabbed a hold of the pole arm with Marius and helped him pull, "we gotta find a way to get these people off, but also to kick that wizards ass." She still stayed away from the water, putting one foot on the edge as she helped pull, keeping one eye on the boat and one eye on the water, hoping she doesn't fall in. "Yo man, why would I endanger others to water if I don't even want to endanger myself?" She yelled down to the wizard.

@Jeda Teq @Axel1313

• Rage wrapped its massive hand around Cassiopeia's neck. With ease he lifted her up of the ground so that her feet dangled in the air. "I'll tell you, for the simple reason I know it will cause you pain." He slowly began to squeeze her neck. "As always, i want to fuel the world with anger and malice. I want the world to tear itself apart." Rage spoke with both its ambitions and Daniel's combined.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"We could use some more backup here! Got about 300 kids and one wizard here on a cruise ship. Blood everywhere. Doesn't help that we've got a blind hunter here and one who's weakness is water!" Darius sent a mass message out quickly as he got away from the fight and to the lower levels of the cargo ship to evaluate the situation.

Marius threw out his arm to help keep Clara from flipping over the edge of the boat and into the waters below as the pole arm was kicked away from them. Once he was pretty sure they were good he whipped around to face the man again. "We're only doing what we're told to do. We can't exactly disobey or out top boss will not be happy. Hell, our regular boss would probably kick our asses as well." He chuckled as he took a fighting stance. Closing his eyes to get a read on his location with aura. Not getting a very good one unfortunately. He had gotten carried away in the previous battle and that had taken a lot out of him.

@Jeda Teq @Comet @Beowulf @kyaleesaurus @HumphryOmega

Alpha lifted his head as he received the message Darius had sent out. He quickly darted off in the direction of the docks "I'm on the way now." He quickly replied, scaling buildings and alleyways as quickly as he could. His newfound hatred never dying down.

Closing in on the docks now, he tried to sense the auras of the people on the cruise ship so he could get a idea of which direction to go in. It was faint but it was larger than one person. He hopped on a near by speed boat and channeled his aura into the motor, making it go faster than it regularly would. As he closed in on the cruise ship, he felt his insides flare up from the excitement of an oncoming battle. He lept up from the boat and landed on the deck of the ship, analyzing whats going on and who will be his next victim. "What's going on here..."

@Jeda Teq @Axel1313 @Comet

Connor had just gotten the man back to the bar and explained everything to Mama Lo, which meant promising not to kill him under her roof and to keep the blood to a minimum, when he got the call. "Sable, make him comfortable and make sure he doesn't die. And I want all him to have all his limbs on when I come back, all his limbs." He didn't want her taking the interrogation into her own hands and go to far. But that didn't mean she couldn't break a couple bones to soften him up. "Oh, and get me my Winchester, either the rifle or the shotgun I don't care which. I have a feeling Marius got himself into deep shit this time around." And with that, he left the bar and headed towards the docks.

• "Well, Hi there." The man in robes dropped his stance to greet Alpha at his arrival. "Perhaps you can talk sense into these guys." He gave Alpha a quick once over. The slick black fabric on Alpha's body was familiar yet different to the man. It reminded him of the Demon Raiment Rage, but it was drastically different. "Maybe... I'm just trying to make sure these people on this cargo ship get back to land safely. Your buddies over there has declared me some kind of villain. Even after I saved his life." The Wizard stood confidently with one hand on his hip.

@Axel1313 @Comet @HumphryOmega

Clara growled at guy, her hands and arms flaming and her eyes a dark color. "You saved him? I was told that the blind bat here was Kidnapped." She slightly smirked when Alpha came then faced the wizard again. "Oh yay, we got more Hunter's. Fantastic."

@HumphryOmega @Axel1313 @Jeda Teq

"No, the ship left with me on it! I got dragged in by some poor witch that got duped to coming on here by HIS friends. He didn't save me either, I'm perfectly capable of fending for myself." The hunter argued as he approached the wizard. "Nobody called you a villain. Yet. We're going to take you and everyone on this ship to be questioned, big difference. And on the other hand, you attacked my squire and took the boat he brought her in. Trying to make a getaway with that and leave us to deal with this mess." Marius snapped. "Don't think I haven't been paying attention to what's gone on here, I am not stupid!"

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Comet @HumphryOmega

Alpha stood up and glared daggers at the strange man in front of him, not trusting a word that came from his mouth. "Well the way I see it, they wouldn't have their weapons poised at someone who is 'just trying to help.'" He pointed out "And I mean this with all offense, you act a little too high and mighty to be any one who's a friend in my book. So forgive me if I break your face on purpose." He growled as he unsheathed his sword and slung it over his shoulder, slowly walking towards the man with a grim smile on his face. His dark aura now seeping from the right side of his body, almost like a smoke or fog.

@Comet @Axel1313 @Jeda Teq @Beowulf

Cargo Ship

"I was merely apprehending a thief." The wizard's eyes weren't really focused on the Hunter squad. He was constantly looking over their shoulders. "I wouldn't call the people who arranged this my friends. I'm somewhat of a spy." He walked away from Marcus and hopped onto the railing of the ship. With his back to the hunters he continued to speak, "You can question these kids, but most of them are brainwashed to not betray their covenant." He spun sharply around to face the hunters with his arms crossed, "I'll give you a name you should look into. If you're interested in this bizarre setup. Avarice." With the mention of the word leaned back off the ship. He crashed into the water into his presumed demise.

The ship that he cast the movement spell on was now but a speck in the horizon.

(Dint recieve any notification lol im so sorry guys)

Cassiopea look at him and squeq as Rage grab her neck chocking her as she look at him and cough and she hold him "no!... u cant make me!" Ill never turn the world on what u desire to have and never will i... even thoe u have the urge to kill me then i wont die." She said as she try her best to be free by his grasp.

@Jeda Teq

(Adding something in my post)

Cassiopea look at him as she hold his massive hand from her little once and her eyes became red as she start reading his future "i seek your fate of defeat." She said as her eyes became normal "u cannot follow what u wish to desire... i break my deal set me free demon" she said. Her eyes look up st him as she cough some blood from the hard choke and seem like it could be her end as she try to fight and stay alive.

@Jeda Teq

Rage/Daniel's Penthouse

Rage swiped his right claw across Cassiopeia's abdomen. Its razor sharp claws tore her shirt to shreds. He then forcefully through her into a pillar like a rag doll. The threads of Rage receded into Daniel's street clothes. "Defeat? This cloth has given me the power to do what I want." He walked over to the goddess. He knelt down over her body.

"With you here, I cannot die." He grabbed her chin and moved his face to hers and stole a kiss, "Why would I set you free? I need you more than anyone."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"We've got our methods. We can get through to those kids.....what do you mean Avarice?" He followed the man as he walked away from them. Finding himself at full sprint to the edge of the boat as he took a dive from it. "Hey, HEY! No! Dammit..." He slammed his fist against the edge, cracking the handrail.

"Better report this to the big man and our client... Probably best to be wary of anybody coming back from davey jone's locker too..."

His squire set off immediately to get the boat headed towards the docks finally.

@Beowulf @Comet @HumphryOmega @Jeda Teq @Leggomyeggo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back