>>==Dark Hunters))=>

Casdiopea gasp and scream in fright when Rage swipe his claw on her abdomen and throw her to the pillar as he roll over the ground as she groan in pain, weak and unable to stand up.

She look at Daniel and listen to his words thoe what shock her is that to the point that he have kissed her. It shock her and she start to tear up "w-why did u kiss m-me?... and why cant i leave?... im scared... i dont want to be here... i want to be free from here... u dont need me rage is there and im just me.: she said weakly

@Jeda Teq

"Didn't see him hit the water." Connor called in. "He was on the other side of the boat. I'm at the docks, tell me what the hell happened when you get back to the bar. Oh, and we have a guest. Sable is making him comfortable and softening him up right now. He should he about ready to talk when we get back." And with that, he puts the safety back on his Winchester rifle and slings it under his trench coat to hide it from the public. "Remember what I said, Sable, I want him in one piece when I get back." he said to the thin air, knowing that somehow and someway she'd hear it.

• The bear Katagari that Connor brought to the bar had strong metal rings all over his body. He he were to change it would cause severe damage to him and many broken bones. Several dozen intramuscular syringes had been pressed into his body. Many other needles resided in a pot of boiling hot water that Sable recently retrieved from the stove.

Sable had a butcher knife in hand. Right as she raised it up to bring it down on the man's wrist she stopped. Looking back over her shoulder she pouted, "Fine.." She said with an upset tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassiopea shacke when he touch her cheeks and wipe her tears. She was afraid if he would hit her again and might kill her this time yet upon hearing her words she look at him with the slightness of hope "r-really?" She ask as she open her eyes and look at him "b-be f-free from my w-w-weakness? What d-do you m-mean?" She ask him as she look at his eyes to read what he might be planning "a-are you s-saying i-ill be f-free away f-from h-here?" She ask another question on the hope to be free.

@Jeda Teq

Alpha raced to the edge of the boat as he dove off. "Coward!" He called down as he watched the wizard decend into the water. He gripped the handrail in frustration, letting his target-- no his prey get away once again. He winced in pain as the intense burning pain in his right arm and leg, the adrenaline from battle now wearing off. "We need to find him and who ever the hell 'Avarice' is, maybe he's connected to Greed's stomach." He growled through his teeth.

@Axel1313 @Beowulf @Jeda Teq

"I can't even sense his energy, bastard disappeared into thin air." Marius growled under his breath. "Darius take us back asap. I think we need to ask Greed himself about this...Avarice whatever it is. Big man might know too if we can get ahold of him, but you know how busy he can be." Marius moved away from the edge of the deck and towards the stairs to the lower decks. "I'll take care of the kids! Make sure they know we're here to help."

@HumphryOmega @Beowulf @Jeda Teq @Leggomyeggo @kyaleesaurus @Comet

Rage/Daniel's Penthouse

"What ever's holding you back from your true potential. We will make you free of it. I have seen it." Daniel touched his neck where it had once been broken by Cassiopeia's hidden weapon. "As far as my home, I'm not keeping you her against your will." He walked into the other room briefly and returned with bathing supplies and nice clothes. "I have, however, made preparations for you to stay as... a guest." He laid the items down on the couch. "You can bath and eat what ever you like." Without rage wrapped around Daniel's body the man appeared to be quite thin. His face was relaxed without the extreme frustration Rage made him feel. "The question is if you'll take the kindness of your master or run out on him."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Cassiopea look at him with a lil bit of oddness on why he became so... kind "im not holding anything back it was a curse i have to face every time someone try to hurt me nor put me in rage" she said as she take a deep sign of sad but she was thankful for seeing the good side of Daniel rather than seeing his evil side. taking the cloths and the bath supply's she thank him and standing up a little bit but fell back down from here wounds she frown. she cannot heal herself only the others and it is a sacrifice needed to be accepted "thank u so much for your Kindness uumm..." she dont even know his name yet but she just smile and look at the new cloths hugging herself close to it and looking at him again from his request as she smile truthfully for him "i wish to stay but i dont want to heed anything too much from it" she said as she try to stand up again yet small blood drip down from her. lucky that she was healing fast.

@Jeda Teq

"It's no trouble at all for you to stay here. You have healed my broken body. If not for you I feel as if I would have died." He grabbed the Goddess' hand before she fell the second time and pulled her close to him. "You look like you could use some rest." he looked into the beautiful eyes of the Goddess. "You can sleep in the master bedroom." Holding her hand he guided her to what was his sleeping quarters.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

(I'm gonna skip ahead a bit for the sake of moving forward! Any are welcome to join in or start another area of action!)

"Greeed. You here?" Marius called out as he wandered about in search of the guy. "Got some questions to ask you. Particularly about some society and Rage and Avarice??" He could have gone to the big man, but figured he was busy or possibly didn't even know. If that was even possible for him and of course Greed was closer at the moment. After some hard battles lately he was feeling lazy.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Comet @HumphryOmega @Astaroth Suzumiya @Leggomyeggo @kyaleesaurus

A cherry red mercedes binz pulled up next to Marius. The door opened up, inviting the Dark hunter to come in. In the back seat was Greed himself. "I saw you walking and I decided to ask you how is the investigation going?" The old man would hand Marius a bottle of water. "You look like you need this, kiddo."

@Axel1313

"Thanks. You're exactly who I was looking for." He offered an enthusiastic smile as he joined Greed in the vehicle. The water was a bonus, his throat was horribly scratchy. "So far....it's getting there. Alpha and Connor fought some poor enraged weres at a nightclub and I stumbled upon some sort of ritual or test on a cargo ship. Bunch of mages and enraged weres. They were some sort of followers of rage. We have most of the kids they had that survived and are interrogating them soon. Almost had what appeared to be a higher up member, buuuut he got away. " he explained as best as he could. Scratching at the back of his hand the thread of rage had gone into as he thought. "Before he escaped though. He mentioned Avarice? That ring any bells?"

@Jeda Teq

Greed drank a poor man's wine from a crystal glass. He nodded his head as he took in the info Marius gave him. "Sounds more like a cult activity than something Rage would do. Maybe even a coven." He chuckled when Marius mentioned enraged weres, "Sounds like you encountered the plague of famine. Better known as Hunger. Hungry creatures are the most deadly kind." The entity crossed his legs and leaned back, "Avarice is my human son." he said simply.

@Axel1313

"Maybe, there were mostly young witches and mages there. Poor kids had no clue what they were getting into....but I saved as many as I could and put as many of the weres down as quickly as I could...so they didn't suffer, just hope they didn't have mates and kids too..." He took a sip of his water and leaned back in the seat. Looking at Greed with a confused face as he said Avarice was his son...his human son. "hold on....your son? Do you think he has anything to do with this recent plague of famine?"

@Jeda Teq

Cassiopea look at him shyly as he hold her hand "o-oh master b-bed room? U-um a n-normal r-room w-would b-be j-just fine m-master i d-dont want t-to be s-such a b-burden"she told him as she look down and holding the cloths and supply he have given to her and she was thankful that he was acting really strange. Well in a good way not like those days she got thrown like a ragdoll being chase by a sorceres and being prison by daemons "t-thank you" she whisper while looking down

@Jeda Teq

Alpha followed Marius into the luxury vehicle and sat quietly,listening in on the conversation the best he could. He couldn't take his mind off the burning sensation on his arm and leg though, it clouded his mind as a constant reminder of rage and his failure of ending the beast earlier that night. 'I'll end it next time... That I swear.' He growled to himself, tightly gripping his now altered thigh.

@Axel1313 @Jeda Teq

Greed

"Avery? The boy absolutly despises me." Greed chuckled, "I'd bind it hard to believe the boy would want anything to do with any part of me." He rubbed his chin in thought, "Now his mother... She is a very powerful sorceress, and a great suductress. She took a child from me. It could be her doing." The old man took another drink of his wine. Will you boys be joining the party tonight?"

@Axel1313 @HumphryOmega

Daniel x Rage

Daniel felt a pleasant chill go down his spine when Cassiopea referred to him as 'Master'. He had done it. He had a Goddess serving him. "You know Cassiopea, a Goddess deserves the finer things in life." He sat the goddess down on the king sized bed. "Rest now. We have a long day ahead of us." Before he walked out of the room he asked the goddess if she had ate anything recently. He himself began to feel an abnormal hunger in his belly. Those who could see and sense aura might notice an inkling of gluttony's essence creeping on the man. It was currently being supressed by Rage.

The cloth bacelets and anklets on Cassiopea remained pure white. She had no anger or malice that rage could grip onto and amplify. So they only appeared as devine accesories.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"B-but i dont need s-such royaltys a-and something s-so fine M-master" he said as she watch her leave the room.feeling all alone she hold to some sheets of the bed abd cuddlint it as she wonder why he have given her such a luxurious room witch she did not deserve. Looking around she notice everything wite to the cloths from the closet to her bracelets and to the bed, she could almos recal herserf when she visited the white queens Home.

Hours later Cassipea wore a white dress. Blushing a lil bit, she enjoy the softness sensation of the dress as she look around the room and lay her head in the soft pillows " i w-wonder were me a-and master would do t-tomorrow " she mumble silently with a smile as stand up but fell to tge fpoor with a loud thud "owe" she squal in pain as she look at her ankle and take a napkin tueing up her ancle in the best way she knew the pain would stop.

She stand up gently was she held ger gabds to the wall to have a perfect vallance as she reach for a table and take a seat she then look at some items in the mirror. The only thing sge know howto use waa the brush so. She grab it and started brushing her long pink hair.She look at the door. Her stomach made a loud growling sound as she blush in embarrasment. yet she was very thankful the no one was around to hear her stomach rumbling so much. She take a glimps at the mirror. She got starled at first as she look at tge mirror "i-is t-this m-me?" She touch at she touch the mirror with her left hand and to her cheeks with her right hand "i... i l-look like m-mother b-but my hair is f-from father "she said in amazement.

@Jeda Teq

"Except if it is some sort of gain for him apparently. It could be the doing of both of them too couldn't it? That would be a pretty dangerous teamup." Marius pat Alpha on the shoulder. "Calm down there big guy. The battle is over, we need to stategize now. Now. Party?" He raised an eyebrow at Greed. "Depends on what kind of party we're talking about."

@Jeda Teq @HumphryOmega

Greed

"If I knew what went on in those two minds they would be in my house still. Having things you cannot control can be quite bothersome." He set his empty glass down on the center console. "You'll most likely find the boy at the Avery Inc. tower. That's where he runs his business. His mother, she remains a mystery." The vehicle pulled over to the side of the road, "It's a party where you can get anything you want. Where all your wants and needs are fulfilled."

Rage x Daniel

Daniel entered Cassiopea's room as she was gazing at herself in the mirror. "Admiring your own beauty I see." he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He was smiling looking at her reflection in the mirror. "Let's go out to grab a bite to eat. I know a place that's on its last legs." He put his arms around the girls neck to loosly hug her as his cheek rubbed against hers.

Fantalasia flintch a little bit from Daniels voice as she look herself back in the mirror "i-i d-dont k-know i-if i-i am B-beautiful"she blush from the compliment and look at her hands playing "i-its j-just t-the f-first time t-that i d-did s-saw m-my face i-in the mirror M-master" she told him as she look at the windows then back tl the mirror to see her reflection one again. he spoke about food and her stomach rumble making her blush in embarrassment "u-umm y-yes M-master t-that w-would be n-nice..." she said as she close her eyes and smile while tapping her tummy to keep it silent and not make anymore sounds. a sudden jump when she place his hands in her shoulder placing his arms around her into a hug and rubing her cheeks aginst hers made her shiver with a mix of blush since she dont have any contact this close to someone before.noticing she was walking to her feet she wonder if she can borrow something to wear. "Umm m-master can i p-please h-have something to w-wear for my f-feet?" She ask him.

@Jeda Teq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back