>>==Dark Hunters))=>

Alpha's clothes had warped his sillouhuette into a menacing mosnter with a vicious tail. The threads of hate were burrowing deep into Alpha's aura. The hunter's body was covered in the offspring of the demon raiment Hate. It was clouding his mind and consuming his body. Until a tear leaked from Alpha's eye. The inky black threads that covered Alpha's face like veins retreated from the tear. That single tear embodied the love Alpha had for his belated girlfriend. For a brief moment the demon raiment waivered but quickly grabbed hold of Alpha again. "homewrecker, HOMEWRECKER! he tainted our girl, TAINTED HER! Stole her love from us, HER LOVE! Stole her from us, STOLE HER! RYAAAAAAAGH!!" The voice of hate began to scream in Alpha's head.

The thread of Rage in Marius burned fiercly. It did its best to try and give Marius the strength to fight back as it fed off fo Alpha's anger. One thread was not enough to combat a full suit. It did manage to keep Marius from falling unconscious for a while.

@Axeykins@HumphryOmega

Cassiopeia and Danield entered a small mom and pop diner. They where open early today. After finding a quick seat Daniel ordered Cassieopeia pankcakes and eggs with bacon for himeslf. For a while he looked at the Goddess and the bunny. While they waited for food Daniel closed hiss eyes. Eventually it appeared as if he were sleeping. The waitress brought them both a glass of water nad teq before going to assist other customers.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Cassiopea look at the bunny rested in her hands gently she saw the sign from the walls saying 'no pets allowed' as she became alert of the warning sign and place down the bunny hiding it to keep it safe from any harm. looking at Daniel she notice him that he fall asleep. it was a great opportunity to escape, for her that is . she could just ran away without any doubt of it . but, she take a glance of him , he look so peaceful and calm as if there is 8no sin that have spread onto his soul for once in his life. ye he have hurt and hunt those who do things that are good. but he does show a little kindness there can never be a 'too late' for everything right. she might even show him and more best is that if he would be reform from it

a smile creep upon her face as she imagine reforming him into a kind man rather than how that demon control all of his malice and its just wrong. it wrong to be controlled with no freedom.  but does he have one now? maybe but he is still in control of him.

it was getting all silent as she watch at him sleeping and waiting for the food to arrive. drinking a glass of water she just wonder how she would do everything according to plan. 

@Jeda Teq

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down there big guy and put him down." Darius rushed to the scene as fast as possible. The squire stayed a good distance away from the two. Whatever was covering Alpha terrified him. "He's not worth your time big guy...so just..,put him down. Okay? Why don't we talk this out reasonably.?"

@HumphryOmega

@Jeda Teq

The voices in his head screamed and encouraged him to finish the job. He drew his fist further back, ready to put his all into this final blow, hoping to make him nothing less than a abstract wall painting... But he heard another voice echoing in his head,, much quieter than that of Hatred. It sounded much like his own, but softer. "He's right you know..." it echoed. "If you loved her, REALLY loved her, You'd let him go, and finally come to peace with your decisions and what happened. Its time to stop running, your stronger than this..." Alpha closed his eyes let out one final roar as he punched the wall nest to Marius's head leaving a rather large crater in the wall, "You.... You betrayed me, and for that i cant forgive you...." he opened his eyes and tears began to flow profusely from his eyes "But killing you Isn't going to change anything or make me feel better about what happened." His normal voice had returned and his face began to morph back to normal, he looked Marius in the eyes and gave him one last scowl before dropping him. 

@Beowulf @Axeykins @Jeda Teq

Marius shut his eyes tightly, preparing for the end of his hunter career. To his relief only the wall suffered damage from the blow. "It's about....time." He wheezed harshly. Staring back at Alpha with fear in his eyes. The hunter couldn't even catch himself as he was dropped. His body simply fell to the floor with an extremely loud THUNK! Darius rushed to his side with the med kit to bandage and stitch him up. Mumbling the words 'dumb ass' as he worked.

"I don't expect you to forgive me for the shitty things I've done to you." He laid motionless on the ground. The thread in his hand painfully keeping him from passing out. "Least you've finally come to your senses....." He took in deep, pained breaths for a moment. Trying so hard to just keep from doing nothing but moaning in pain pathetically. "....still weak as hell....but getting better bud...maybe you'll start making sure her place looks nice for once...she's gotta like a visit from you better than a...liar..."

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq@Beowulf@Classicalbaby21

Alpha scoffed and quickly wiped his eyes, turning his back on Marius and crossing his arms as the rest of his clothes morphed back to their regular state "Don't get all buddy buddy with me asshole, you can still kiss my ass as far as I care." He replied, not even bothering to turn around to look at him. "So, is there anything else you know that I don't? Maybe you should man up to instead of preaching to the choir." 

@Axeykins @Jeda Teq @Beowulf

"Figured as much...." He paused for a moment to catch up on breathing again. Darius looked from him to Alpha with concern. What had gotten into them to get like this? Last time he checked they were good friends."...there's nothing else that's of any importance to you. Got it?" He replied bluntly. "And don't you dare tell me to man up after what we just went through. If anyone should confess somethings it's you pal. Why don't you elaborate on all of that?"

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq@Beowulf

"What more is there to explain? Clearly I hate you enough to beat you within an inch of your life." He replied plainly, turning his head a bit to look down at him and what he'd done. To be completely honest he didn't know where that power came from either. Ever since that last fight with Rage he hadn't been the same, he felt more aggression and hatred towards things that he'd never even give the time of day before. "All i can say is I hear a voice in my head to do things that seem to make since, one of them was that you think your better than me, and right now I still think he's right." He turned his back on him again "He also said you were a home wrecker and stole the love of my life from me." He gripped his jacket sleeve tightly and took deep breaths, trying not to get riled up again. "And just like before he was right again.... He makes me hate things.... He made me hate you..... and I can't knock him for that.  He gives me tremendous power, even more than I had originally, and I I think I could get used to it."

@Axeykins @Jeda Teq @Beowulf

"Clearly. That thing on you is messing with your head...should get Ash to check it out or cut it off or something." He groaned as his squire flipped him over. "I wasn't trying to steal her you dolt. She came to me for some...talking and other sorts of things. That's it. She didn't feel anything for me. Wanted to believe she did so I had something you didn't anymore but your girl only saw me as a 'friend with benefits' " He snapped coldly. "...and I've never acted better than you...if anything I hate how goddamn perfect your life has been. You had f*cking everything and nearly got your soul back too. It was going to be your surprise but fat chance of that for now."

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq

"I say you two have had enough of each other." Connor said from nearby. He was lazily inspecting one of his revolvers, but everyone knew he could whip it around and still shoot it with pin point accuracy. Especially from this range. "Unless you've forgotten, Sable and I have been interrogating a were bear we caught that has been from what I can gather infected by Hunger. Our job is to get Greed's stomach back, and ripping out each other's throat isn't going to help do that. Now you two play nice, mama bear doesn't like us making a mess in her bar's basement."

Alpha x Hatred

The threads of hate loosened their grip on Alpha as other emotions began to surface from the darkness. Bringing light to his emotional spectrum. The threads would speak more words to the Dark Hunter, "He used her as a tool for sex, and even battered he's holding it over our head." The threads attempted to spread across Alpha again.

Sable

"Boys will be boys." Sable said as she grabbed another needle from the boiling water.

During Connor and Her's interrogation, the werebear had passed out. But not before giving a name of a company. "Avarice Co."

Rage

The food had arrived, but Daniel did not move. The waitress nudged him slightly. When she touched him he fell over out of his seat. There was no life in the man. The warlock had a weak soul and Rage had already devoured it. Threads from the warlock's clothes latched onto the Waitress and began to wave themselves into her own clothes. She screamed and tried to pull away but the threads did not give until they were completely on her. She feell on her rear scooting away panicking, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

Alpha shook his head, trying to clear his mind of the negative thoughts rushing into his mind 'No, I need to hear this. At least he's being honest about it.' He snapped back at the voice as he came back to reality "Yeah no shit sherlock." He replied coldly to Marius, turning his attention to Sable and Connor. "I could give less of a damn about this basemen--" he cut his sentence short, he may have been strong, but he stupid enough to test the authority or the strength of mama bear. "Lets just figure out where that company is located so we can get this damn stomach." He muttered, sitting back down on the couch.

@Axeykins @Beowulf @Jeda Teq

"Stupid b*tch just had to break it.." He hissed under his breath. Darius sat him up against the wall to work on more of him and keep as much blood off of the floor as possible. Mama bear was a terrifying being to anger no matter who you were and particularly if it was preventable. "Thank you captain obvious. You go ahead and do that. I can't exactly move right now. I got the number of some squires and other friends who may be able to help locate wherever this is though. I'll make Darius here give em a call." His head fell back against the cool wood. The bloodied hunter never getting a chance to say anything more before passing out.

"How about I just give you the numbers and take you around to look for the place and help you run errands?" Darius let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm not going to babysit this dolt while he heals. Not when he brought all this upon himself." He made sure towels were packed around Marius's body before taking a spot at Alpha's side. "Alright Con man, show us where this were you're talking about is."

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq@Beowulf@Classicalbaby21

(I dint know if i would reply but)

Cassiopea look at them as she look at Daniel feel to the ground when the waitress nudge him. Walking over she stop at mid point when the threads of the warlock cloths started to go to the waitress "w-whats going on?" She said with worry and confusion as she look at daniel 'is he still alive' the words in her thouths made it more harder for her to focus "d-dan- umm M-master?" She take a seat and shook him. Seeing a small life on him she felt a little hope. He have to stay alive. Taking a deep sign she healed him then looking at the waitress  she frowned "c-can you remone y-your cloths?" She ask her

@Jeda Teq

Rage

Daniel's soul had been devoured by Rage, and was added to the cloth's threads. His body was lifeless and his breathing week. He was now an empty shell. The morning sun had begun to creep up the skyline of the city. It's warm beams reaching the window of the diner. As the light shined through it rolled over Daniel's face. Instantly, his nude body dissolved into ash. Those without a soul can not withstand the purity of the sun.

Witnessing this event unfold right in front of her the waitress let out another shrill scream. She got to her feet and began to run. Simultaneously she tried to take off her new white clothing to no avail. Distracted by her panicked confusion the woman ran into the street with oncoming traffic. A car honked its horn at the waitress as it swerved around her.  How ever the car behind it did not see the woman in time to avoid colliding into hr.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Sable

"Avarice Company?" Sable said tapping her chin. "I'm pretty sure that's the company Avery started because of his 'daddy' issues. I know he has a tower... but I don't recall where it was built."

@Axeykins @Beowulf @HumphryOmega

Cassiopea gasp and touch ths ash as she look up in saddness and confusion. How could have such a man die without honor nor justice to its curse that he cannot escape. She took her gaze to the running waitress as she ran around and to the streets. She got worried out of the waitress and leave the ask it will be blow with the wind to meet its freedome. "W-wait" Cassiopea pleaded the waitress to stop when a car drove out and to accidentaly almost hotting her but cassiopea close here eyes not wanting to see such accidsnt when suddenly she change to her warrior form "THATS ENOUGH FOR ONE DAY" cassiopea said as she stop the car almost destroying it. Holding the woman by the wrisk she look at her "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" she ask her and she grab her as they walk out from such a tragic scene as 

@Jeda Teq

Once the fight looked completely resolved the brothers who helped their parents run the bar stepped in. Wrapping up anything bleeding to keep from making a mess and hauled the busted up hunter to a more private and secluded area to recover.

However, it was not long after they left him, that a tall, dark figure popped in for a visit. "Well....you look like shit. What did you do this time you imbecile." He chuckled. The heels of his boots clunking against the hardwood floors as he approached.

Marius turned his head at the sound of the voice. His face falling to a cold glare. "Cassius....." He paused to clear his throat of blood and take in enough breath to speak. "How am I the imbecile when you're the one visiting me here...of all places."

"Oh don't worry about that. The bears are far too busy to notice and your little friends are getting ready to leave again." He sat at the edge of the bed and stared down at the hunter with an eerily pleased smile. "So you've seen it firsthand? That thing we both encountered in the alleyway?"

"I have...and I suggest you avoid it. It's not worth your time."

"Really now? Says the one it left in this state? And not even at it's full power. Tsk tsk. You should know better than to lie dear vermin. Especially when left so open and venerable." Cassius gently ran a across Marius's chest, right where his hunters mark laid. Letting the end of a hidden away dagger dig into it ever so slightly as he did so. Marius could feel the sharp pang of cold seeping into his chest instantly, threatening to freeze the flesh solid in a matter of moments if he did not comply. "I'm sure you know what will happen if you defy me, correct? I've heard the life of a shade is nothing but misery."

Marius gulped and squirmed uncomfortably on the bed. "......I'll look into it more and call you if I get anything like usual..."

"Smarter than you look." Cassius's face brightened. "Now, with other business. We need to discuss another matter. That big brute of a hunter who did all of this to you and harbors that thing. There's no doubt he's a problem that I need gone. Understand?" He leaned in ever closer. "And since I cannot get close enough to him....I have a proposition for you."

@HumphryOmega@Classicalbaby21@Jeda Teq@Beowulf

"So does anyone have any general idea where this building is? We have a name and a face, nothing more." He stated glancing at all the other people in the room "I'm stumped other wise." He said as he placed his foot on his knee, and rested his face with the palm of his hand.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Axeykins

Darius rubbed his chin in contemplation. "Maybe Greed knows? Or at the very least has a lead. Worth a shot." He shrugged. "Or if you've got any descriptions of what it looks like. Easy to tell from other buildings kind of features. Tower name? That sort of thing. Gimme a lead and I can track it via the other Squires and Hunters easily. Not to mention get a warning out about this thing cause no offense big guy, but that." He pointed towards the gaping hole in the wall and general destruction of the area. "That is not good. And if that's just part of the thing attached to you I'm afraid to see any more of it show up on top of this crisis with the stomach thing."

@Jeda Teq@HumphryOmega@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Beowulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back