>>==Dark Hunters))=>

Rage x Daniel

Having a Goddess refer to him as 'master' enlarged the warlock's ego. To have a deity fall to such level as a servant. How broken could she have been. The thoughts of the tortured life she had lived made Daniel's innerself overflow with malice. He could make her suffer more, maker her 'need' him more. Rage gobbled up the malice that poured from Daniel. "Shoes?" He questioned, "I care for you deeply I do. You've earned yourself a nice bed, clothes, and even food we are about to get. You have not yet earned new shoes. Wear the ones you had on before or go bare." He let go of Cassiopea from his hug, "We'll be leaving in five. If you're not ready you'll stay here without food."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

@Astaroth Suzumiya*?

Hate x Alpha

Alpha saw black strings extend from the inky black cloth on his arm. They circled Marius' neck. A voice then began to speak in Alpha's head, "He's not the leader. He's not the boss. We hate how bossy he's being. Does he think he's better than us? He's frail. We could break him. He almost hurt us badly last night. We should just..." Alpha saw the strings quickly tighten around Marius' neck severing his head in an instant. Blood sprayed on Greed and the fine leather.

The old man continued to speak as if nothing happened. Alpha blinked and he would see that Marius still had his head. It was a halucination.

"...We don't like him...."

@HumphryOmega

(My new acc... i forgot my old acc x*)

Valentina look at him as she tap her foot slowly as she look down " m-me and e-everyone up t-there n-never wear s-shoes o-only e-elders l-like the g-god of t-thunder and the o-others who w-were...d-destine to w-walk d-down h-here on e-earth..." she said as she look at him and she breath a little "i-its alright i-im use t-to walking o-on f-feets... " she said silently as she stand up and walk to the door as shs close it gently not making any sound as possible as she start walking.

Ariving outside she look around and can help but to smile a little filling up a lil bit of freedome even thoe the one she called as 'Master' was near beside her. Little animals come close to her as Butter flys Gently landed in her hair as she smile more. She waited for her master outside as she sat down the floor and gently play with the little creatures. Something then came to her thoughts while the little creatures surrounded her

Why did she stay to be a slave rather than fleeing away? Was it from fear?. Well yes she may be weak and always afraid of everything yet there was much more than that. she saw his malice,anger and hatred. She wish to change that... show him the meaning of happiness. Change his anger and show him hope. He do have a hope. But a dark one. Can she do it? Can she make him smile with joy and not with malice who knows....

She smile as she take a deep breath. She was still too young to understand so much more than the wise elders. 

@Jeda Teq

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha's muscles tensed at the hallucination, he quickly shook his head, trying to clear his mind of the surreal image that he just imagined.  He found satisfaction in the thought of instantly decapitating the hunter. He looked down at his shoulder and quickly shrugged off Marius's hand in disgust, now scowling at him.  "We don't like him......." a voice whispered in his head, and he couldn't agree more. "Who do you think you are, petting me like your my superior?  Like I'm your little lap dog?" he growled through his teeth, clenching his fist to the point where blood began to drip slowly from his palm. "I could take you out easily.... your not the boss of me, WEAKLING." 

@Axel1313 @Jeda Teq

"Alpha....what the Hell?" Marius stared at him in shock, hand pulled partially away from Alpha's shoulder. "You KNOW it's nothing like that. You know you need to calm down....with that....thing still attached to you it's not safe." He returned the scowl. "And I know it's making you angry but get real. You also know that we are equals, in basically rank and power. I'm not your boss and you need to stop trying to be mine right now.... And don't you dare call me weak when you're letting that thing and your emotions get the best of you, got it? I also swear I'll knock your fucking block off if you don't come to your senses you big idiot." He snapped harshly at him. He had no idea where this sudden attitude change came from right now but it annoyed him to no end. Someone getting mad at him for good reason he could understand, but  like this when he was being friendly? Now way was he gonna tolerate that.

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq

In a flash, Alpha hopped on top of Marius and slammed his forearm onto his throat, withdrew his sword and pressed the point against his chest, pinning him against the seat.  He was inches from his face now, glaring at him with a look of pure hatred. His body changed to the point where his right eye had become black and the only thing that stood out was his amber iris. "Letting it get the best of me am I? You say were equals but we are far from it, you undermine me like I'm some big oaf." He began to put more pressure on his throat "You wanna knock my block off, now you have an excuse." 

@Jeda Teq @Axel1313

'It's....moment's like these I'm glad I'm almost entirely blind....don't have to look at your ugly mug directly." He gasped as the pressure on this throat increased. His hands went for the sword pointed at his chest, that was far more concerning for him than simply being choked out. Thank the Gods for the thread of rage embedded in his hand. If not for that he wouldn't have been able to press back as easily and would have wound up a hunter-kabob in the blink of an eye. "This is exactly what I meant you....*gasp*.....idiot...Look at yourself." He tried to turn the blade of the sword to act as a mirror. "Get off of me and use that thick skull of yours for once!" He kicked at the big oaf to his best ability.

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq

"Children, you have escalated things rather quickly." Greed spoke with a stern voice. If they kept things up they would ruin HIS vehicle's interior. "I will not ask you to calm down, but I will throw you out of my vehicle." The car came to a rolling stop as the driver eased his foot on the breaks. "Migi,  Remove them." A ghastly black hand rose from the creases of the car seat. Closing into a fist it enveloped both agitated men. When they were released from the darkness they found themselves in the basement of the neutral bar.

The sun was soon to rise and it would be bad for Greed if 'his detectives' got sunburnt.

After profusely apologizing to the big momma werebear that owned the bar that was their base, and promising to clean up any mess if need be, Connor finally appeared in the basement. "Alright Sable, I'm here. Let's see how badly he wants this done nicely." As he spoke, he sat on a table, his revolver casually but prominently on display. "Tell me what led you to this moment, and where you screwed up."

Sable

Sable turned her head to look back at Conner. She was sporting an overly enthusiastic smile as she held needles in her hands. "He still has all his limbs like you asked, but he hasn't said much other than scream. Then again I haven't asked much of him anyways." She giggled innocently, "This is just fun."

With horror and pain in his eyes the captured werebear looked at Connor, "he said he could help me. Cure me. Make me normal. H-he lied!"

Rage

Daniel walked out of the large apartment building sporting a darkk red suit. Stuffing his hands in he pockets he walked past Cassiopea. "Let's go. Not many places are open at this hour." he said. They walked for about thirty ten minutes. Daniel was quiet. It seemed as if sometthing was on his mind like he was spacing out. During their walk he came across a Denny's. "Care for some pancakes?" he asked the female goddess beside him.

The blade dug into his chest as Greed dropped them into Sanctuary. "RRaaah! ALPHA! Get off of me! That hurts like Hell! And I can't. Breath." He wheezed. Black was creeping from the edges of his eyes. His lips were beginning to take on a hint of blue and grip weaken as consciousness started slipping away from him. "Get...off...asshole. I'll....I'll." His eyes rolled back into his head for a moment as he fought to keep awake.

@HumphryOmega@Beowulf@Leggomyeggo@Jeda Teq

(tags are just ta get peeps attention.)

"Who said that they could cure you." he asked calmly. It was going to be one of those interrogations, wasn't it? Where he asked a simple question, and the man complied but didn't answer a damn thing. He'd have to drag everything out of him and not lay a finger on him. Hurting him anymore might just cause him to panic and clam up. Or he might accidentally kill him. He's done interrogation business before, but that didn't mean he was good at it. "You tell me who said they could cure you and where you first met them. Then I'll let you go. Hell, I might even ask around and get a real cure for you."

"o-okey M-master" she said as she stand up and follow him as she follow she also notice a littl bunny following her as she kneel down and hold the bunny with a smile "d-do you l-like to come?" she ask as the little bunny nodded as she hug it close to her while she fix up her hair and look around. while they walk the area became more silent as it use to. she take a glims at him and notice he was thingking of something mysterious, something deep that she wish to know yet she dont want to cause much about it but if he still in that state of mind she will be sure to ask. but not now... maybe when he is okey to talk to. right to their direction he ask her if she would like some pancakes "y-yes t-thank you m-master" she said with a smile 

@Jeda Teq

Alpha grinned down at Marius as the blade sunk into his chest, "How does it feel? Hurts doesn't it you pretentious asshole." He now tightened his grip in his throat a bit "You think you're better than me?! You have no idea what I'm capable of!" Alpha leaned his head down to his ear, not letting up on his throat. "You know what your problem is? Your too weak...." he whispered harshly hin his ear. Alpha quickly stood up and withdrew his sword from his chest, stepping over him but not bothering to pick up his foot as he kicked him in his side. "Someone better help Marius, he doesnt look to hot." He snickered as he took a seat on the couch innthe basement. 

@Jeda Teq @Axeykins @Beowulf @Leggomyeggo

Nothing but desperate wheezing gasps came out. Marius gripped the front of Alpha's jacket pathetically as his strength was quickly sapped out of him along with the world around him. Unable to fight back any longer his body went slack, ready to take whatever he did next.

Sweet relief came when he finally let up. Marius immediately curled in towards the side kicked as the big oaf got off of him. His throat hurt from how sharply his lungs drew in breaths again. "Fuuuh...fuck....you..pathetic. buh-bastard..." He spat at Alpha's feet as one of the bears ran to get a med kit, last thing they wanted was blood on Mama Lo's floors. His hand throbbing as the urge to strangle the mother f**ker in front of him rose. "....I'm not the weak one." He nearly hacked a lung out as he meekly crawled his way towards a chair. "Gods....no wonder that one chick you used to see came running to me for a sweet day of 'comfort' so often. Couldn't stand being around such a massive asshole." He spat out blood onto the floor.

The grin on Alpha's face was wiped clean off in an instant and was replaced with a look of pure anger. He grabbed Marius by the leg and dragged him towards the chair "Here let me lend you a hand pal." He said through his teeth as he lifted the chair and placed one of the legs ontop of his hand and he plopped down on the chair, placing his whole weight on it. Alpha then shoved his face into the ground and placed his boot on his head to prevent him from getting up further. "You mind saying that again? I'm having a hard time hearing you with your face in the ground." He growled, wishing the hunter would try his patience once again. 

@Axeykins @Jeda Teq @Leggomyeggo @Beowulf

Marius gritted his teeth as the chair crushed his hand. "Oh I'm sorry old man, let me speak up." He cleared his throat. Speaking loud and slow to make sure the dolt heard him right this time. "I was f*cking your girlfriend while you were off being a total ignorant ass. She needed someone to listen and be there and you weren't man enough to even do that for her, so she came riiiiight to me." He shot a wicked smile up at him. "She was a real sweet girl and smart as a whip too. Only came over during the day so you couldn't follow, left before things got too risky. Poor thing though, she pitied how sorry of a man you were so much that she didn't leave. Didn't want to let your temper take over again. And look where that got her. Toxic as always aren't ya pal?"

@HumphryOmega@Jeda Teq@Leggomyeggo@Beowulf

He quickly stood up and grabbed the chair he was sitting on and brought it down hard on his back, letting out a loud anger filled roar. He then began to viciously kick him in his torso, cursing him all the while. "You little piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you!" He clenched his hands  and charged his aura into his fists, he then began to start throwing powerful punches to his body and his head "How dare you?! All the times I saved your ass! All the times I had your back!" His hands began to bleed due to how tight he clenched his fists, letting his blood fall where it may. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He roared with each blow, his voice now morphed with the voice of the monster rage.  He grabbed him by his jacket and raised him to eye level, shaking him viciously like a rag doll "You're dead to me your hear me?! As a matter of fact...." He grabbed him by the collar and slammed him into a nearby wall "You're dead..... Period."

@Axeykins @Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Leggomyeggo

"Again.....with the...temper...." Marius wheezed painfully as the ever loving shit was beat out of him. He could feel deep gashes making his clothes warm and wet and his bones snapping. Each hit agonizing as Alpha laid into him. "This is....exactly why....nobody wants...t-to be around you." A gush of blood erupted from his mouth as he coughed. "Go ahead and kill me....see where that gets ya. You'll only prove me right and piss off the big man." He flashed a crooked red stained smirked. There were black spaces where a couple of his teeth were missing. "Anything can get a rise out of you...even a little mistake. Only slept with her....oh...two or three times. Honest...mistakes. Rest was talking...Hell...she even paid me." A raspy cough escaped, causing pain to shoot through his entire body. He grasped Alpha's wrist in a vice like grip with the hand containing a thread of rage. It was the only thing he could move. "Wish you would have cared enough to at least....try to save her, but too late now right? You're too much of a coward....to even visit her grave....Pathetic." Marius laughed sadistically before suddenly going into a fit of gasping for air like a fish out of water. Unable to get air into his lungs anymore as they filled up quickly with blood.

Alpha's eyes widened at his last statement and a small tear could be seen trickling down his normal eye as he glared at Marius. "You bastard...." he slowly drew back his fist and charged it with his natural and new found dark aura, lightning flying from his fist "Everything Acheron will dishnout will be completely worth it..." he  seethedpreparing to finish him off once and for all. At this moment, Alpha didn't care about the consequences and repercussions. All he wanted was his head splattered on the wall.

@Axeykins @Beowulf @Leggomyeggo @Jeda Teq

Marius coughed up another gush of blood. Closing his eyes tightly in preparation for the blow. "Will it make you feel better about yourself?...like you avenged her death? make you feel like a real man." His voice was barely even a whisper. All he could manage between gags and gasps for air. "like you did something? actually cared?...heh....you're such a sad sad excuse of a man Alpha...do you even have an excuse for not visiting now?...you know, you're the only one she cried out for that night. Oh if only you knew how tender that last kiss was when she thought I  was actually you there, it'd break your heart too. Or maybe it wouldn't, you f*cking coward." He spat blood in his face.

@HumphryOmega@Leggomyeggo@Beowulf@Jeda Teq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back