>>==Dark Hunters))=>

@Supermegabrenda2

Cassiopea

Cassiopea look at ammax "y-yes i am imortal. But im scared... im scared." She said as she frown and look down "w-what am i kidding ive been scared all my life." She said frowning more. "Rage is a demon a big and powerful demon... yet i am a goddess... a goddess of fate and forgiveness.... but i feel like the Goddess of nothing."

Astaroth Suzumiya] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30543-supermegabrenda2/ said:
@Supermegabrenda2[/URL]
Cassiopea

Cassiopea look at ammax "y-yes i am imortal. But im scared... im scared." She said as she frown and look down "w-what am i kidding ive been scared all my life." She said frowning more. "Rage is a demon a big and powerful demon... yet i am a goddess... a goddess of fate and forgiveness.... but i feel like the Goddess of nothing."

Ammax

Ammax nodded.

"If you are the Goddess of Fate, can't you change his fate? Or switch slave places with me?"

He asked, looking at her again.​

Cassiopeapea

Cassiopea shook her head and frown "there are bounderies Ammax once chage of a fate cost a soul and even thoe i can make a switch. I wont. I cant ammax. I dont want anyone else to suffer my own fate." She said as she sat down next to him and look at him "but thank u ammax. Really. U are very kind" she said as even thoe she is very sad she smile at him.

@Supermegabrenda2

• "Exam?!" The giddiness of the girl turn to gloom and despair, "This is a massacre.. as sacri...guh!" Her words were cut short by a crude spear through the heart. Holding the spear was a gnarly Imp, now struggling to pull its weapon from the girls back. While imp was focusing on its weapon a Hunger Beast lunged on top of the small creature and tore it to shreds. One of the mouth tentacles lashed out at Marius trying to take a chunk of his flesh off.

@Axel1313

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh f*ck..." Marius snarled as the girl next to him was slaughtered and the hungry best tried to take a chunk out of him. It managed to get one chunk of him before he got a hold of one of the tentacles and sent a shock wave of energy through it. That girl was right, this was no exam. It couldn't be. This was some sort of massacre or sacrifice and he was unfortunate enough to be right in the middle of it.

@Jeda Teq

Alpha was taken completely be surprise as the door was taken off its hinges and fell on top of him. "What the hell?" He grunted, adjusting himself underneath the door so that he could get the weight off his chest. He pushed it up with his hands enough so that he could pull he's feet up and he kicked the door off of him, knocking the beast into the ceiling and rolling out of the way before they fell on him again. "Are you things the theifs?" He questioned as he raised his sword, poised to strike at anything that made any sudden movements.

@Beowulf @Jeda Teq

Connor did not hesitate, and open fired. Fanning the hammer, he quickly unloaded six shots into the rhino of the bunch, not exactly the smartest thing to do considering it was a rhino, but it was the biggest target. "Make sure you don't lose these. No time to reload them now. I'll do it myself later." he said, dropping his revolver and taking out the magnum. He didn't want to waste his other revolver so quickly, and a rhino called for a magnum. Lining up the shot, he quickly fires two shots at the thing, just to see what would happen.

• The mouth tendril that Marius struck went limp. The Hunger beast reeled in pain. It looked at the dark hunter with sorrow and pain in its eyes. An expression that said, 'kill me'. The moment quickly passed when the beast lunged Marius bearing its teeth at him. The other mouth tendril gnawing at the other.

The Wizard in white was having no problems putting down the familiars. They were using other people in the crowd to serve as a buffer with a couple of the hunger beast. At the same time he was recruiting others to join him in servitude in Rage. In return he'd protect them.

A speed boat dropped into the water from the side of the ship. On the boat was the wizard who had made the speech. He had made his escape from the chaos. He had been followed by a young witch. She laughed nervously telling the man she didn't want to die.

The tall man placed a hand on her head, "It'll be alright Kiddo, but... I didn't tell you to get on my boat." He picked the girl up, effortlessly, by the hair and threw her into the water. A rift opened up next to him and a giant Hunger tentacle came from it and swallowed the girl up in an instant then retreated.

@Axel1313

Marius screamed in pain as the beast managed to sink it's teeth into him again. He retaliated quickly by sending a massive shock wave through the beast, putting it out of it's misery. His heart beat wildly in his chest as he got up again. Fury building in him as he watched the others around him falling prey to this brutal sacrifice.

Taking out his pole arm from underneath the cloak and fighting off the creatures being summoned. It was difficult with the witches around him, as long as they weren't attacking him or posing a threat he couldn't harm them. Although it looked like he couldn't exactly save them either. There was only so much he alone could do. It was so infuriating! Made his blood boil with a lust to escape this madness and for revenge.

@Jeda Teq

• Follower of Rage

During the chaos of battle, Marius felt a stifling presence. So consuming it made it hard to breath. It could almost be mistaken for the Demon raiment Rage.

"I can sense it from you. The rage you feel. I can give you the power you desire to save them all." The arms of the man's white cloak was soaked in the blood of beasts and familiars. As he spoke a Katagiri woman transformed into a savage elephant. She was cursed with hunger.

The elephant rampaged eating all it could grab with her trunk and hunger tendrils. The follower of Rage ran at the mastadon. The elephant swung its trunk at him. The man in white grabbed the trunk with ease and dragged the elephant to the ground. He then jumped on top of the her husky body and grabbed the tendril. With a mighty roar he began to pull completely out of the elephant. Unintentionally he showered himeslf in blood and others around. "Take my hand." He looked down at Marius extending his bloody hand, "My master can allow you to use your fury to obtain greater strength. You will be able to punish your enemies without fail."

Marius watched in horror and awe as he took down the cursed katgari elephant with ease. He felt himself reaching towards the man's hand.

Quickly realizing what he was doing he hesitated, pulled his arm back and his gaze dropped to the floor.

"No no...I can't." he muttered to himself. This was just his heart getting ahead of his mind again right? Then again, he could save them all. Do his job even better than before, even get up close and personal with this thing and give them an advantage! How could he pass this up? He had to protect the innocent any way possible.

Gulping, he looked back up at the man and took his hand.

@Jeda Teq

Alpha's shot a glare at the tiger as it quickly recovered, clenching his sword tight in his hand. He was blinded by fury, murderous thoughts clouding his mind and his better judgement. Alpha hadn't noticed that his arm had already transformed into that of Rage's, all he knew was that he felt a massive increase in power. As the tiger lunged at Alpha he quickly side stepped out of the way, everything almost moving in slow motion. He raised his blade and Alpha let out a roar as he brought it down on the Tigers shoulder blade, exiting at its hip, completely cutting it in half. Blood sprayed everywhere in the hall way, leaving Alpha feeling satisfied, but not completely done. He turned his head to look at the bear with a sinister grin on his face.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf

• Follower of Rage

A thread of Rage came from he man's sleeve and sewed itself in a circle with a lien through it into the back of Marius' hand. Marius felt an eerie calm in himself briefly. The thread had absorbed his anger. Suddenly his body felt hot and powerful. As if he could move a mountain. The thread had amplified his fury and fed that emotion to into physical power. This was just a taste of what the demon Raiment could do. "Welcome to the party brother. Now," he looked to the edge of the boat. "let's take out those holding up this anti-magical barrier. Things will end real quickly after that."

Six mages held up the anti-magic barrier. The man in the white cloak broke off a tusk from the elephant then threw it at one of them. The force of the throw broke the magical shield they had up and knocked the mage down into the water. The barrier had started to falter.

@Axel1313

Last edited by a moderator:
The surge of power was almost overwhelming. He felt his entire body heat up, making him feel faint and sick to his stomach before finally settling down again. Moving to only his hand where the thread had gone into his skin. "The sooner I get out of here, the sooner I can get whoever did this." He hissed under his breath as he watched the man break off a tusk from the poor dead elephant Katagari and use it to take out one of the barrier holders. He couldn't stand to see any creature suffer like they had made these suffer. It was time to test out the new power he had just gotten. See how far he could go with it. Letting the rage and fury consume him he let his aura go loose more than usual. Sending several blasts at a couple of the mages and sending them flying. The adrenaline rush was incredible.

@Jeda Teq

Connor, with a new target in sight, unloaded the rest of the magnum into the bear. The tiger had been dealt with rather quickly, and eating large bullets wasn't the healthiest thing to do for anyone. "You think the stomach's near?" Connor asked, looking around once he got a moment. "Sable, what exactly are we looking for."

• The barrier had been weakened just enough for the white Wizard to conjure up some magic arrows to finish off the others. With the dissipation of the barrier the other magi who had been trapped were able to use their magic. Lights sparked and flashed. The shrieks and sparkles of magic filled the air for a minute. Then all was silent. Some kids began to cry while others went recluse. Those who had orchestrated the event had long ago made their escape.

"DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STEER A SHIP?!" The white wizard asked. He seemed to be entirely unphased by the blood and violence that just occurred.

@Axel1313

'It's over, time to calm down now. Come on. Calm down.' Marius spoke to himself as the rush slowly died down. The threat was mostly gone so there was no reason to still be on attack. Darry and the other squires on call weren't going to like the cleanup with this one.

"I can ask around, see if anybody here can." He tried to ushering some of the traumatized kids to a less blood covered area. "I wish I could but that would be a very bad idea and we need to get going asap. I'm kind of on limited time."

@Jeda Teq

dead eye sign and walk to the tiger as he grab its intestine and hearth "no this would be a delightful lunch right sable?" he said with a laugh and place it in a container and hide his bow inside his bag. next thing he did was, he took out a knife and took its eye out "guys im taking the tiger one like this have a price of 30$ and i need it for survival" he said with a chuckle and take its fur out.

@Axel1313 @Jeda Teq @Beowulf @HumphryOmega @Comet @kyaleesaurus

Alpha watched Connor shoot the beast and shot a glare at him, somewhat upset that he didn't get to finish the animal off himself. He took in a deep breath as he sheathed his sword, attempting to calm his nerves and get back to his rational thinking. "So, if none of these are what were looking for where else could they be?" he questioned Sable, watching the young hunter take the tiger for himself.

@Jeda Teq @Astaroth Suzumiya

(action amongst the hunters as they search for Greed's stomach. Connor, Alpha, Sable and Deadeye are downtown? And batting some bits if rage and hunger. Marius is on a boat near the docks and has just accepted part of rage and I don't think anybody can't steer the ship. Lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back