>>==Dark Hunters))=>

(I'm not going to be here for the next week or so)

Ammax

Ammax sighed as Yer'Sat returned, unsuccessful.

"Just... Stand guard while I sleep, okay?"

The lion would nods, and Ammax walked in the warehouse. He layed down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.​

• In the distance Cassiopeia could see a creature the size of Mt Olympus approaching her. With each step it took the ground beneath the girls feet quaked. The mountain sized creature was non other than Rage in its truest of forms. It lowered its massive head to look down on the goddess.

It opened its incredible jaw. From inside its mouth the warlock Daniel fell out. He was unconscious and wrapped in threads like a cocoon dangling from the mouth of Rage.

"Welcome," The demon's voice boomed through the air, "you want to be released of the curse?" It asked chuckling at the girls misfortune. "It can be done." The beasts breathing was heavy and its constantly shook with fiery. "This man... Grant him immortality and the ability to regenerate." After making its demand it twisted it neck to the left than to the right making its neck crack. The sound of the cracking echoed through the domain. "or...GRANT ME PASSAGE INTO THE MORTAL REALM AS I TRULY AM!" It shouted snapping its teeth. "i just want to see the world burn." It whispered forcefully through its teeth.

Daniel's body swayed with each motion the great horror Rage made.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What the Hell?" Marius sensed a large gathering of people at the docks. It was unusually active here tonight.

"Darry, send the message that I've got some odd activity here and to be on alert to the hunters. I'll get closer for a better look. Probably just another boat party but better check it out anyway." Darius nodded and got to work as Marius got out of the vehicle.

Choosing to be on the side of caution this time around, he crept quietly to the place of question. Keeping out of sight while remaining within ear and eye shot of the group. He wasn't liking the looks of them so far.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @HumphryOmega @kyaleesaurus @Comet @Astaroth Suzumiya

Cassiopea

Cassiopea was shivering as she look at the demon with wide eyes. she listen to its request and holding her hands together and shook her head "no its agains the rules." She said as she was shacking all over the demon was huge and it can squash her at any moment if it wanted to "if i follow your request i might lost my entrance getting back home." She said as she look at daniel in a cacoon and close her eyes wanting to wake up now. She want to wake up now.

@jeda tec

Dead eye

Dead eye look at the weird people and back to Marus as his stomach growl and he hild it together "how perfect" he then dump into someone "watch it?!" He said as Dead eye smile "oh sorry." He said as when he turn around the man's pocket was on his hand "how stupid." He wisper with a smile and place the pocket in his bag and grab out an apple and eat it

@Axel1313 @Jeda Teq @Beowulf @HumphryOmega @Comet @kyaleesaurus

• Rage

Daniel's eyes flicked open. He glared at the goddess with unfathomable hatred. "You.. THIS IS YOUR FAULT" he snapped at her, "If you hadn't tried to kill me, things would be fine." He gritted his teeth so hard that his gums began to bleed.

Rage chuckled. His deep voice caused the searing hot water to ripple beneath him. "Rules? You already brokens to what you are." The steam began to swirl and dance. The movements began to recreate the memory of Daniel. Cassiopea could see herself clearing assaulting the Warlock with a weapon. "You have already fallen from grace. Why do you think no one intervened to save you?" Rage looked up and cracked his neck before looking back at the tiny girl. "Why not grant this man what we ask and redeem yourself? That would put you back into grace. Doing good for humans."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Connor looked disdainfully at the speed loaders, but took them regardless. They may be fast, but it wasn't as personal when you didn't load it by hand. Nodding to Sable as she faded, he continued on his way. The club scene was just as colorful and varied as ever. Frankly, he didn't like it. To bright, to much noise, and information was thrown at him so fast that he couldn't process it all. Not exactly the most ideal thing when the prey you're stalking could easily tear him to pieces if he wasn't careful.

Cassiopeia

she look at Daniel waking up that made her almost jump and flinch as she take a deep breath to calm herself dawn "i really am sorry. i dint mean it. it was a curse i have to face every time when it snap" she then listen to the demon as it show her some of Daniel's past as she close her eyes and dont want to see more of what she have done "but still i cannot do what u wish" she said without stuttering for she know what is right and what is wrong "i could follow being a slave but i cannot. and will never. grant such a wish" she said still closing her eyes and not opening.

@Jeda Teq

dead eye

watching at the people talking and communicating make him bored from looking at them "if its alright to make a happy.dippy.silly joke in this bar ill sure to buy a clown party" he said with a smile as he ate his sandwich as he look at Connor and Sable as they were doing their job and he look at the other hunter as he take out his dagger. he dont feel safe today.

@Axel1313@Jeda Teq@Beowulf@HumphryOmega@Comet@kyaleesaurus

Marius's heart beat loudly in his chest. Weres? What were they doing with them? He crept closer for a better reading. The dark magic and hint of Rage in the area making him sick. No backing out now though. There was to much to be investigated here.

In a well know area downtown, Alpha saw people coming in and out of a local night club and decided to camp out there, seeing as it was almost in the center of town he could get anywhere he needed to go in a timely fashion. He sat down on the ledge of the night club roof, watching the citizens enjoy themselves with their drinking and dancing, oblivious to the danger near by. "Humans..... What care free but fragile creatures." He spoke to himself, not noticing that he himself was in the same danger as the ones he watched over.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Comet @Astaroth Suzumiya

• In frustration Rage roared at Cassiopeia. Part of it wanted to devour her. Another part of it knew it could bring her suffering in other ways. "Fine" It growled. Rage positioned itself so that Daniel was dangling in front of her. With fury in his eyes he looked at her and began to speak.

"The curse of haunting and nightmare will be released upon your agreement to serve...," He spoke Rage's true name that was inaudible, "...With all your being, mind, body, souls, everything you are can be and will be for eternity." The curse shattered from the girl's neck.

When Cassiopeia open's her eyes she would find herself in front of Ammax's home, where she had summoned Rage. Around her wrist and ankles were white ropes braided like climber bracelets. These were her shackles that could not be removed which bound her to serve Rage.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Marius snapped around, completely ready for attack. Whoever had touched his shoulder nearly made him jump out of his skin.

"What?" His voice was choked up from shock. "Oh...OH! Thank you. I can't believe I forgot. Curse of the newbie eh?" He chuckled. No choice but to play along now, he couldn't take on this many witches or even humans seeing as he wasn't allowed to harm them. At least at this rate he would be able to get very close to the action. Dawning the cloak and mask he followed the young woman onto the ship.

@Jeda Teq

Cassiopea

Cassiopea keep her eyes close when rage shouted from her ear to ear and grip her hands together as she listen to daniel's word and feel thankful the the curse have been remove. When she open her eyes she was back in Ammax place and saw him sleeping. She look at herself and found a while bracelet and to her feet. It looks like she would serve rage now. As she frown and sob a lil.

@Supermegabrenda2

Astaroth Suzumiya]Cassiopea Cassiopea keep her eyes close when rage shouted from her ear to ear and grip her hands together as she listen to daniel's word and feel thankful the the curse have been remove. When she open her eyes she was back in Ammax place and saw him sleeping. She look at herself and found a while bracelet and to her feet. It looks like she would serve rage now. As she frown and sob a lil. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30543-supermegabrenda2/ said:
@Supermegabrenda2[/URL]

Ammax

Ammax awoke to the sound of sobbing. He looked up to find Cassi there, criyng.

"Cass!"

He said, and picked her up, hugging her tightly. He walked back to the bed, and set her down, stepping back.

"Jesus woman! Where were you?"​

Dead eye

"What a party?" He thought as he look at everyone in the bar. Holding his dagger up and looking at all of them as look around the people and take a deep breath "people and their fun" he then chuckle if he could play with one of them so he stood up and walk around circulating them and stealing their items.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Comet @HumphryOmega ry

Cassiopea

Cassiopea look at ammax and wipe her tears "i-i w-was i-in r-rage domain and he told me t-that in order to break my curst i have to grant its wishes yet i d-dint agree i-instead i told h-him i-ill b-be alright t-to be a-a slave" she said as she show him her bracelets to her feet "i-i i-im confuse" she said as she look at it.

@ammax

"That couldn't have been easier." Connor muttere as ge sees what was undoubtedly a daimon in front of a club kill the bouncer and casually walk inside. "Sable, I might need more then my rifle for this one. Make sure it's big, I want to make this quick." And with that, he walked up to the door and kicked it down.

Astaroth Suzumiya]Dead eye "What a party?" He thought as he look at everyone in the bar. Holding his dagger up and looking at all of them as look around the people and take a deep breath "people and their fun" he then chuckle if he could play with one of them so he stood up and walk around circulating them and stealing their items. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22655-jeda-teq/ said:
@Jeda Teq[/URL] @Beowulf @Comet @HumphryOmega ry

Cassiopea

Cassiopea look at ammax and wipe her tears "i-i w-was i-in r-rage domain and he told me t-that in order to break my curst i have to grant its wishes yet i d-dint agree i-instead i told h-him i-ill b-be alright t-to be a-a slave" she said as she show him her bracelets to her feet "i-i i-im confuse" she said as she look at it.

@ammax

Ammax

Ammax looked down at her bracelet.

"Don't mind me asking, i'm not good at these things. But, who is Rage, exactly?"

He asked looking up at her again. Yer'Sat walked in, and layed down at her foot.​

cassiopea

cassiopea look at ammax and wipe her tears. taking a deep breath and start talking "rage is a demon and a warlock name daniel is his companion who curse me into having nightmares" she said as she look at Yer'sat that calm her a little as she pat it in the head.

@Supermegabrenda2

Alpha watched the man kill the bouncer in the front of the club and began to grind his teeth at the scene he saw below him. 'He was right under my nose the whole time!' he scolded himself, dropping from the roof and onto the sidewalk below. Following Connor into the the club and quickly unsheathing his sword, ready for whatever was thrown at him "Where are you you bastard." He called out, scanning the crowd of people for the monster in disguise.

@Jeda Teq @Axel1313 @Beowulf @Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]cassiopea cassiopea look at ammax and wipe her tears. taking a deep breath and start talking "rage is a demon and a warlock name daniel is his companion who curse me into having nightmares" she said as she look at Yer'sat that calm her a little as she pat it in the head. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30543-supermegabrenda2/ said:
@Supermegabrenda2[/URL]

Ammax

"Hm..."

He remembered having heard something about it. He watched her pat Yer'Sat's head.

"My mom always told me to slay my demons.... Is it possible to kill him?"

He asked, looking at her.​

• The music was loud and the strobing lights were disorientating. The air wrecked of sweat and alcohol. The second floor was mostly a balcony that looked over the dance floor. The party extended to the basement, but the Hunger Beast was nowhere to be seen.

Sable

Sable appeared next to Connor. "A BIGGER GUN?" She asked as she stuffed a desert eagle and a magnum in the steep pockets of the Cowboy's trench coat. "Human's are so fragile." She huffed, "If you want a saw or something like that it's gonna cost extra." She shook her tiny fist at Connor as she faded away.

Starving Hound

There was a trail of blood on the ground. Though distorted by the dancing people it was still noticeable to those who were hunting. The trail lead to a woman's bathroom. The hall to the restrooms was narrow, less than three feet apart. The doors to the Mens and Womens bathroom were right across from each other.

@Beowulf @Comet @Astaroth Suzumiya @HumphryOmega

Marius tensed up as soon as the barriers went up. "Nobody said anything about a physical exam." He chuckle nervously as he backed up into the crowd. Not like he couldn't get through this fairly easily but it was really beginning to get into the realms of getting his cover blown. If he could use his aura to enhance his muscle power without being seen he could easily win, then again, he may need that later for an emergency escape. With a heavy sigh he prepared to fight as the familiars were summoned. Looks like he was going to have to see how this all played out.

@Jeda Teq

Alpha searched through the crowded night club, pushing past people frantically left and right. "Move dammit! You idiots dont realize your in danger." He snarled at the partiers, even though he already knew they were too drunk to pay attention to what he was saying. A man accidentally bumped into him and knocked his sword out of his hand, frustrating him even more. "Hey watch it!" He shouted as he reached down for his weapon but saw a trail of blood on the floor next to it. He smirked and retreived his weapon, "Connor, he went this way." He called back to him, following the trail down into the basement.

@Jeda Teq @Beowulf @Axel1313 @Astaroth Suzumiya

Dead eye

Dead eye look them and made a wide smirk "some fun." He wisper as he follow the hunter and pulling his hood up as he chage his dagger into a bow and prepare ro ahoot when something crazily evil will happen.

@Axel1313 @Beowulf @Jeda Teq @HumphryOmega

Cassiopea

Cassiopea look at him as he gently pat yer'sat head and look at him with worry "its better if u dont... ... ... rage is far more powerful and big as Olympus... demon's like him are more powerful like the father of uncle Zeus." She said as she stop petting yer'sat but her hand was still in his head as she look down. Ammax was a nice half horse human but she dont want he to do something that might end his life becuz of her.

@Supermegabrenda2

Astaroth Suzumiya]Dead eye Dead eye look them and made a wide smirk "some fun." He wisper as he follow the hunter and pulling his hood up as he chage his dagger into a bow and prepare ro ahoot when something crazily evil will happen. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9266-axel1313/ said:
@Axel1313[/URL] @Beowulf @Jeda Teq @HumphryOmega

Cassiopea

Cassiopea look at him as he gently pat yer'sat head and look at him with worry "its better if u dont... ... ... rage is far more powerful and big as Olympus... demon's like him are more powerful like the father of uncle Zeus." She said as she stop petting yer'sat but her hand was still in his head as she look down. Ammax was a nice half horse human but she dont want he to do something that might end his life becuz of her.

@Supermegabrenda2

Ammax

Ammax nodded.

"Why don't you? Aren't you imortal?"

He said, looking down at Yer'Sat. There has to be a way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back