• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Hearts

The tallest of the group do some intense stretching because even in first class, it was mildly uncomfortable.

Max has a car waiting for him and Be and Casey, but the others have to go rent cars for themselves.

As soon as Mason gets into the hotel room, he gets his suitcase open and puts on athletic clothes. “I think I’m gonna go to the gym downstairs.”

Matt comes into his and Em’s hotel room and flops on the bed.

"That was fast," Eli chuckled. "Want me to join you for a bit?"

Em set her stuff aside and looked over the room, then flopped on the bed next to him.

“Yeah,” Mason says and undresses, then puts on his other clothes. “Then we can go get food.”

“That was the longest damn flight of my life,” Matt says and rolls over on his back.

Eli got into workout clothes and followed Mason down to the gym. "The food better be good."

Em moved to put her head on the center of his chest. "Well, we made the most of it. But remember, we have the flight back, too."

“I think a salad sounds good right now,” Mason says and coyly eyes Eli’s tummy, raising an eyebrow.

“Shut up, who even invited you here?” Matt laughs.

Eli smacked Mason's arm. "Don't be like that, I havent gained weight, if anything, I've lost it."

"Hush, you love me," Em chuckled.

Eli rolled his eyes. "I will go back to the room right now if you keep this up."

"Oh?" Em said, faking insult. "Why would you want that?"

“Sorry, Sorry!” Mason says and puts his arm around Eli’s shoulders. “Love ya.”

“It’s a secret,” he jokes.

Eli worked on the elliptical, as he usually did, so he could have any chance of keeping up with Mason when they went jogging.

"You are, but you're also romantic sometimes, which is really nice," Em said.

Afterwards, Eli and Mason took a shower and ordered pizza. As they sat in their room, Eli said, "So, when is Max's performance?"

Em raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? I'm the lucky one?"

“In like a week and a half or so,” Mason says. “We have plenty of time here. And we can go home right after if you want.”

Matt nods. “I’m a catch.”

Eli shrugged. "I'm okay with staying longer, but not too much, because I have classes."

"So, what am I?" Em asked playfully.

Mason nods. “Okay, cool.” Mason grunts and keeps lifting the weights.

“A nuisance,” Matt laughs and attacks her, trying to pin her down.

Eli said, "I can't wait til I'm a teacher and done with school."

Em managed to get away and sat on the edge of the bed, with her back towards him. "You're mean," she said jokingly. "I love you and compliment you and you call me a nuisance."

Mason laughs and almost drop the weights on himself. “That’s so ironic, babe. You won’t be done with school at all.”

Matt sits up and kisses the crook of her neck tenderly. “You have no idea how much I love you. I’m just teasing.”

“I know, but it’s still funny,” he says.

“It sure as hell better,” he says and licks her neck, making his sharp canines graze her skin. “You wanna go to sleep? Or go explore? Or what?”

"Oh, I would never say it wasn't," Eli chuckled.

Em smiled and shivered pleasantly, then said, "Let's go explore. It's night time, after all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back