• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Hearts

“Then what’s the point of traveling if all we’ll do is sit in our hotel and eat pizza?” Mason raises an eyebrow at Eli.

“Alright babe, if that’s what you want, I’ll take you anywhere you wanna go,” Mason says and kisses Eli’s cheek.

“Snowboarding, then we’re gonna visit the Olympic village and probably get hotel rooms closer to there,” Mason says.

“You’re talking about the most sporty family ever,” Mason chuckles.

Max wakes up with a start and looks at Be immediately. “Be?”

“Maybe, I guess we can just all chat later,” Mason says.

“I think I need new skates. I had a dream that my blade fell off in the middle of a jump.” He was paranoid, and wanted to do everything possible to do his best at these Olympics.

"Maybe that would be smart," Eli said.

Beatrice woke up more and said,"Honey, you can't get new skates. You would have to break them in. You'll be fine, love."

“for now we just have to get through tonight,” Mason says.

“No, Be... really, I’m worried,” max says, sitting up a little. “I don’t care if I have to break them in, I’ll skate a lot before my competition, it should be fine.”

Last edited:
“Yeah but I have a feeling that you’ll be really good at it, just like everything else,” Mason says.

Max frowns and stares at her. “I’m afraid,” he says quietly.

"I dont know about everything," Eli joked.

Beatrice sat up more and pulled him into a tight hug, dragging him back down to the bed. "I know, baby. And its okay. But you can't keep staying awake all night, you need to rest, the stress is killing you, which is killing me."

“Eli, I tried teaching you how to use a hoverboard and you were racing me by day two. I tried teaching you how to make my favorite cookie and you made three dozen of them the next day, without a recipe. I don’t want to keep going because I’ll just feel worse about myself,” Mason kisses Eli’s cheek. “You could probably beat anyone at anything and I love that about you. But you’ll never be faster than me.”

Max sighs. “You’re right,” he mutters and lays back down, but can’t relax.

"Yeah, I was about to say, when it comes to sports and the willpower to do sporty things, you will always have me beat," Eli said.

Beatrice moved closer and hugged Max more, starting to kiss his cheek, hoping to drown out any stress or frustration of his.

“Regardless, you’ll be great, and my teaching will be useless,” he smiles.

He accepts the kisses but doesn’t try to go back to sleep, because he knows he’ll just be up overthinking. “Go back to sleep,” he says quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back