• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark Circus

(I don't, but it's a possibility) 
Michael walks through the door and makes his way through the cars, he opens Crystal's door and steps through,

"Hello, Crystal." He smiles at her,

"Hey, Ray, want to see at our futures are?" He says as he turns around to Rayleigh. 
(@Soul OMU)

Rayleigh gives him a look. "I thought you said we were getting something to drink?" she asked while looking at Crystal and giving a wave. Crystal nodded slightly as she shuffled her cards. "I suppose so..." she said softly while stepping inside. (@Stew)

Michael shrugs,

"Well, we can get drinks afterward." He smiles at Ray as he sits at the table.

(@Soul OMU I'm just going to assume there's a table or something)

(Yeah. @Stew)

Rayleigh sighs and sits down.

Crystal smiles a bit as she lays out the cards. "What do you want to know?" she asked softly while waiting.

Michael smiles as he leans his cane on the table,

"I would like to know my future, nothing too fancy." He smiles as he glances at the beautiful cards.

(@Soul OMU)

Crystal nods and picks 7 cards before laying them out in a certain pattern. "Let's see what the cards have to say..." She said while flipping over the first card which showed to be Judgment which was a mallet.

"if you are the one tending to jump to conclusions, you can put a stop to it. If others are making these kinds of decisions about you or about someone you care for, there is really very little you can do, apart from realizing that it's their problem, not yours." she said softly while looking at him. before going to the next card which was a King of Pentacles.

"the King of Pentacles urges us to be good stewards: of our lives, of our energies, and the concrete resources that are available to us. If he's referring to a woman in your life, know that this is a woman who you can believe in and trust absolutely..." she said softly while watching him before flipping the third card.

"The Emperor shows us that domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes not wanted, but in some cases is it necessary and even welcomed, and that this is part of what we must think about when he appears. When hard choices must be made it's important to maintain your concentration and focus, and this is something this time period will make it easy for you to do. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence it that this self-control and focus brings. Forge ahead and do what you know is best. If you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and all the things in it." she said softly while looking at the cards and flipping the fourth card.

"When the 5 of Swords appears, you are likely to find yourself with some mixed feelings about life in general and about a few people in particular. Don't ignore these, but don't feel like you have to speak every word you're thinking and feeling either, as you could ruin the very things that you want the most - such as close, intimate relationships with your friends and lover. Think several times before you really let someone have it even if they deserve it. Pick your battles." she said while looking up at him with a hard look before flipping the fifth card.

"In the context of love, this is a very feminine card, and also points to strategy, particularly for those who are not currently involved with anyone. The strategy to find love is the stereotypical feminine one; don't chase it, make yourself available, but do not be desperate to bring someone new into your romantic life. When the time is right, that will be made abundantly clear to you, and you won't have to do backflips to make something come about. Be upbeat, and know that you have many things in you which are worth loving." she said while glancing at Rayleigh before turning back to Michael and flipping the sixth card.

"This card signifies a need, in the context of health, to count your blessings. Your health may not be all that you would like it to be, on the other hand, it is doubtless better than that of many other people. Be grateful for what you have. This card can also show a need to slow down and take it easy. Pushing yourself when you are too tired can cause illness or injury. Everyone needs rest and time alone." she said softly before flipping the final card.

"The 8 of Pentacles in general points to necessary efforts. You will have a lot on your plate that you must accomplish. Dedication to the tasks at hand is important (and admirable,) but working for its own sake can be counterproductive. Be clear on what you are trying to accomplish. Strive for balance. No one can or should work all the time." she said softly before looking at Michael. "And that... Is your future." she said softly before shuffling the tarot cards back into the deck. (@Stew)

Michael listens quietly and nods when she's finished,

"Alrighty then, thank you Crystal." Michael smiles at her and then turns to Ray,

"Do you want your future told or anything?" He yawns.

Crystal nods and shuffles her cards and puts them down slightly. "Your welcome..." she said while watching her snake slither along the top of the train car.

Ray shakes her head. "No... I'm fine." she said softly while looking at him.

Michael nods,

"Alright, we shall be on our way, then." He says as he looks at Crystal, he bows and proceeds to walk into the next car.

Michael walks into one of the cars that has a large freezer in it, he opens it and pulls out a soda,

"Do you want anything?" He asks her with a smile.

Alpha was making his rounds through the train cars, hopping from one to the other. The recent murders had caused his ability at his job to be questioned, but he couldn't stop what unfolded from happening. So he was on his best, now wanting to check with his boss and close friend Crystal. The twins were with him, Beta walking with her hands in her pocket and Theta holding on to Alpha's arm. They didn't like being away from him and the same could be said for himself. When he opened the door he noticed the other twins and Crystal in the room, "Crystal? You awake?" He knocked on the wall a couple times.

Crystal looked up at the door while the twins, Nathan and Ethan turned their heads to look. "Yes... I am. What is it Al?" She said while flipping cards while Nathan and Ethan slowly looked back at her. Her snake, Vira curled up by Crystal's shoulders on her pillow which is in the corner of the room, watching them with her yellow-red eyes.

"I'm just making some rounds, wanted to see how you were doing." He was on edge lately, but he never let his calm voice show it. Beta and Theta looked from around Alpha, seeing Nathan and Ethan. They both waved in synchronization, Beta smiling and Theta still half hidden by Alpha. "I hope I didn't intrude on anything.".

Crystal shakes head. "I'm fine and No your not." She said while shuffling her cards.

Ethan waves shyly while Nathan gives a slight nod.

Crystal raises a brow. "So how are the rounds going?" (@Huntrey)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back