• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark Circus

Ray laying unconscious on the bed as she is being wrapped and taken care of.

Nurse finishes binding her wound and leaves them.

Cecila sighs and looks at him. "I hope so... I don't know if is be able to deal with another death... Especially so soon..." She said and ran a hand through her hair.

Michael just stares at the ground for a moment,

"The killer must be still on the train." He says as he clenches his fist.

Cecila shakes head. "He might or they might have fled... I'll have to ask Al if he saw anything.." She said as she went out into the hall to look for the strong man/security guard. (@Stew)

Theta took Beta's hand, "Our a-auras?". She noticed the boys moving away from the snake, but Theta was intrigued by the animal. She pulled Beta along until they were face to face with it, Theta trying to study it and Beta keeping her eyes away from the beast.

Alpha was walking through the train cars, a metal pole was clanking the ground at every step. He didn't hear the yelling, but he was heading towards someone who was running through the cars. They had bumped into him lightly, but Alpha didn't pay any mind until he realized he was running for no reason.

Ethan and Nathan, have four legs, two for each of them, could easily get surgery to be split apart but don't want to. Ethan moving slightly away from the snake while Nathan is looking at it. Cora slowly opens her lids slightly as she looks at the girl standing in front of her, slowly rising up and flicking it's tongue. Crystal nodded slightly while watching the four of them. "Yes. Your auras." she said softly.

Cecila looking for Al, strolling down the train cars, a bit distressed slightly since she was close to losing her other daughter. Mysterious Murderer ducks into a train car and vanishes out the window, vanishing into the passing scenery.

Theta gives a smile and takes a step back, not releasing her grip on Beta. "Tsh, what do you mean our auras?" Beta was getting quite irritated from the cryptic talk of Crystal, but was intrigued by the thought of her actually seeing her personality.

Alpha saw the man duck through the window and while he was strong, he wasn't swift. The man was threw the window before his pole hit the gap, causing a loud clink that echoed throughout the train.
"God dammit!" He immediately put two and two and knew that was the murderer. After his failed attempt he sat on the ground, feeling defeated and as if he was putting his troop in danger.

Crystal feels the disturbed feelings of Cecila and her eyes go a bit glassy. "...Rayleigh has been injured... The murderer got away... The clock is moving once again... Waiting for the moment to strike... Tick Tock... Tick Tock goes the Clock before striking twelve again..." she muttered softly while gripping her chair slightly. Ethan and Nathan exchanged glances and looked at her. "Crys?" asked Ethan softly while looking slightly worried, Nathan said nothing while watching the seer.

---

Cecila makes her way past Crystal's car and the way she saw Al go. "Al? We have a problem... The murderer nearly got Rayleigh and I don't think I can take it if I lost her too... Especially after..." she trailed off and looked saddened and much older then she was.

Once everyone had left the room, Michael pulls a chair up beside the bed and sits in it. He holds Ray's hand, he quietly cries. Michael doesn't want anyone to see him crying.

(@Soul OMU)

(I don't know what to do, somebody walk in on Michael crying and then have a serious conversation or something)

Maliyah had begun to reach into the cage when distant screams crack the silence. The murderer! Maliyah panicked, frantically looking around before bursting out of the room to the next with her cereal bar sticking out of her mouth. She needed to find someone without a partner before boss-lady caught her slipping under the rules. Before she knew it, a pole, with someone on the other end of it looking disappointed, caught her foot and she tripped.

With a dull thud, Maliyah land on her belly and moaned in pain as she rolled over, starring Cecila dead in the eyes. She dropped her head back onto the floor with a groan. Did she just get busted for not having a partner? Damn, she hoped not.

Cecila pulled her staff back slightly as she looked at her. "You shouldn't be running in the halls... And where's your partner! Honestly... It's like your asking to be killed... Go find someone who doesn't have a roommate yet." She said as she turned back to Al.

Both Beta and Theta moved away at the view of her eyes glossing over, but when she mentioned the murder their eyes darted around the room as they moved closer. "The murderer?" Beta's outgoing nature had cowered in fear without Alpha around at the mention of danger.

Al looked at Cecila, standing up to talk to her face to face, but at the same time Mayilah tripped on his foot.
"Jesus!" His pole was immediately pointed to her, but on view of who it was he pulled her up to stand. (@Soul OMU )

Crystal's eyes returned back to their original position and and blinked a couple of times. "Hm...? Oh sorry girls... Seems I zoned out a bit..." she said softly while petting Cora. Cora purred softly while hissing gently. Ethan and Nathan watched her slightly while looking slightly nervous. "Murderer?" they asked her while she looked at them. "Did I mention something about the murderer?" she asked while looking at them and Nathan nodded. "Mhm..." He said calmly.

Cecila blinked and looked at Mayilah then at Al. "Hm... Well Mayilah, I think Gwen needs a partner... seeing as she doesn't have one anymore..." she said softly, her eyes a bit sad but shaking it off as she forced a smile. "We still need to talk Al." she said as she turned and started walking. (@Wildthings)

((Oh OK)) 
Gwen was still on her bed her cage close to her chest. She hasn't been talking to anyone, staying quiet and out of the way. Her once bright eyes were dull and saddened. Even her hair wasn't as silky smooth and tangle free. The carousel was always spinning and lighting up while playing music so she didn't feel so alone. Gwen had left her show clothes in her trunk not bothering to unpack.

Fiona sighed. "Why? Why is all of this happening now? This used to be such a peaceful place. I always have fun with my friends and now I can't even do that."

*no notifications

Beta looked at the woman, obviously some sort of telepathic being. "Did you see Al? Is he ok too?" Her voice was borderline frantic, showing her dependence on the hunk. Theta kept her eyes on the snake, almost mesmerized. They didn't bother to look at the boys, not faltered by their appearance, but interested in other things.

Alpha looked at Mayilah, then to Cecilia.
"Sure, but only for a moment. I have to take Miss Mayilah to Gwen soon.". Alpha took her arm and toted her over to the corner of the car gently. He didn't know what she needed, but it was dawning on him that she was quite upset. (@Soul OMU )

Crystal looks at them. "He's fine... It was Ceci's adopted daughter who was attacked..." She said softly. Nathan and Ethan looked worried. "Oh no... That's horrible." They said in unison.

Cora slithers up Crystal's arm and drapes around her neck.

Cecila nodded and rubbed her hands together, looking quite distressed and tired. Hasn't been really taking care of herself since Serenity.

Maliyah raised a brow at the reaction taken from Cecilia. She thought it'd be much harsher, but who was Maliyah to complain? As her arm was taken by Alpha, the one raised brow joined the other in a united furrow as she tug the arm back to herself gently. She didn't know this guy quite well yet, but followed anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back