• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark Circus

Michael gets a coke and closes the freezer, he then starts on his way back to his car,

"I don't know why people always call you ugly." He says to Ray.

(@Soul OMU)

Michael grips his can tighter,

"People call you ugly and disrespect you." He mutters in a gruff tone,

"You aren't ugly, you're actually really cute, but people nowadays are so....." He doesn't finish the sentence.

(@Soul OMU)

Michael shakes his head,

"People can be beautiful if you actually get to know them. Nobody knows what's happened to you, they don't know what you've been through." They eventually arrive back at their car and Michael sits back at his desk.

(@Soul OMU)

Maliyah smiled as she helped herself to a cereal bar she'd stashed away in her purse before they hit the road. So far, she'd been able to slip beneath the partner rule, keeping herself on the go with slipping from cart to cart and frequently avoiding her own. Taking another bite of the cereal bar, the small woman neared a cage with eye that twinkled with wonder as she chewed and stared up at the mass size of the contraption. It'd only been recently that she'd hopped aboard this show, and Maliyah had yet to meet everyone.

It was too dark for her hazel eyes to penetrate completely, she attempted to press her face against the bars and peer in. " Hello?", she called before clearing her throat and attempting to stir whatever lay within once more. "Is anybody in here?". It didn't seem like people often came in here. A vacant room, possibly? Radical. Maybe this was a ticket to privacy away from the partner rule.

Alpha shrugs his shoulder, "Can't complain, no one seems in any peril besides boredom. But I really came in here because I wanted to leave the girls with you while I finish my rounds?" Of course this was met swiftly with both of the girls grabbing his arms in an embrace, "Noo noo.". Both girls showed their dependence on him, but we're met with a light smile on his face and no response.

Crystal blinks slightly and smiles. "I could but only if they are okay with it..." She said while shuffling.

Ethan and Nathan get up slightly. "We'll go if you want..." They said in unison.

Beta releases his arm and puts her hand on he hips, striking a pompous pose. "You two don't have to leave, better if me and Theta have someone to practice with." A devious smile crossed her face as Theta's became anxious not really wanting to use their "talents". "I'm sure they will be fine for a bit, if they start getting antsy just come get me.". Al leaned down kiss Theta on her forehead and then Beta on hers.

Alpha walked out of the train car, breaking his grip with the two girls. "Be back in a little Theta. Beta, be friendly. They are part of the troop, not the prey.". With that the two were left in the room with people they weren't well acquainted to. Everyone knew each other, unless they were new, but they didn't always indulge in heart felt conversations.

Crystal shuffling cards as she regards the girl with her heterochromia eyes. "Hm... Interesting... Very interesting." She said while leaning back in her chair. Nathan and Ethan looked at her confusedly. "What is?" They asked once again in unison.

Alpha walked through the train cars, not knowing who would be in the next one. Beta and Theta both waited at the door, letting Crystal's eyes probe them. Beta finally spoke up at her though, "What's so interesting?". Her devious smile had faded into a frown, the girl uncomfortable without Al. Theta had already picked up her nervous habit, biting her lip and looking down at the floor. Both of her thumbs moved up and around each other in an endless circle. Beta was still looking up, but could feel the nervousness swelling in her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal smiles softly and shakes head. "Nothing, just looking at your auras and the future..." She said softly while putting her tarot cards down and petting Cora. Cora hisses slightly/purrs and coils up. Nathan and Ethan move away slightly from the large snake.

Michael sips his drink as he reads one of his books in his head. He sighs, people can be rude nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay, then I need just Huntrey.)

Rayleigh finishes using the toilet and starts washing her hands, after she finishes; about to leave when she gets stabbed just below the heart and screams in pain, causing the murderer to flee swiftly. Ray coughs slightly as she collapses to the floor. "H-Help..." She muttered before passing out.

Michael gets up, knocking over his chair and grabbing his cane. He darts over to the bathroom to see Ray lying on the ground, bleeding,

"RAY!" He yells as he throws his cane down, he holds her in his arms,

"SOMEBODY! RAY'S HURT!" He yells as he picks her up and carries her out of the bathroom.

Ray holding her side in pain, trembling hard, quite pale from the bleeding. "B-blacking... Out..." She mumbled as her eyes fell shut.

Cecila hears him and jumps up from her seat in her train car and rush down. "Oh please no!" She said and rushed over. "We have to get her to the medical train car and now." She said as she made them teleport slightly to the healer car.

Nurse takes Ray and lays her down, takes off her shirt to get at the would so she can clean it and wrap it.

Michael's face is contorted with sadness,

"No.... Ray.... Please." He mutters as he sits against the wall, his white suit is stained a crimson red.

Ray laying unconscious in the bed as the Nurse patches her up and stitches the wound close to help stop the bleeding.

Cecila watching sadly. "I can't lose her too... Not after... Not after her." She said softly while referring to Serenity.

Michael holds back tears,

"Cecila, I swear to you, we will find this scumbag and we will kill him." He stands,

"You have my word." He nods at her with a stern look mixed with desperation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back