• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark Circus

Michael whips around, he blushes at the question,

"U-Uh... Sure." Michael puts out his cigarette and walks inside,

"Give me a second to change and I'll be over there in a jiffy." He walks behind one of those chinese-paper-folding-thingies and changes into some pinstripe pajamas, he walks over to the bed and gets in after Ray, he sleeps on the oppisite side, facing away.

Rayleigh crawls into his bed and waits for him, shaking slightly, her eyes slightly puffy from crying. "Thank you..." she whispered before slowly falling to sleep, holding onto his jacket still since she had it with her when he brought her here.

Michael smiles,

"You're welcome." He says as he drifts off to sleep.

(And with that, I shall go to sleep, IRL)

Allie was with the horses when she heard the news about the first victim. She was with them again when she heard of the second. "It's horrible, isn't it?" She asked them while gently combing through the mane of one. It was rare for her to be this quiet, but the recent murders were sobering to consider, and she felt the most calm surrounded by horses.

-------------

Lark didn't hear about it. He didn't care. Some ways away from the group, he sparked a small fire for himself, throwing things in it to make it change colors and flare up at strategic moments. Muttering to himself, he remained his isolated, miserly self.

Senira put Shadow to the floor, sensing that he wanted to move. "Oh...that's terrible," she murmured in a low voice. Shadow moved towards a male who seemed to take a liking to cats. "Uhm...not too well, I guess...." She looked to the male who was petting Shadow.

Piper nodded. "It is... Cecila is trying so hard to keep it together... but this is killing her... Maybe she'll go talk to Crystal and see if she can talk to Serenity... maybe find out who the killer is..." she said softly while petting Checkers who was staying up on her shoulders.

"Why? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He ask, seeing the distress on the two girls. He's pretty sure something happened, but he have not heard any of it.

Michael wakes up some time later, during the night he tossed and turned just right to end up spooning with Ray. He gets up with a worried look on his face,

"Did I-" He cuts himself off mid-sentence and shakes his head,

"No, no, I'm thinking irrational thoughts." He gets up and changes into his day clothes and then sits outside his trailer.

(*intensifies shipping*)

Piper looks at him, petting Checkers. "...Serenity was killed last night... In her trailer... She was hung and stabbed..." she said softly while looking at the ground before looking up at him.

Ray still sleeping, curled up tightly, shaking slightly. (@Stew)

Last edited by a moderator:
He nodded grimly. He's not close with Serenity, but she's still part of the circus, part of the family. He stood up, picking up the cat he was petting. "Two deaths in a row. Something's not right, who would do such a thing?" He ask, wanting answers.

Gwen stood up as she slowly walked back to her tailer. Her cage was held loosely in her right hand as she stepped into her trailer. She went to her bed and immediately fell asleep with her cage laying on the floor next to her

Piper sighs and shakes her head as she lets Checkers jump off her arm and onto the ground. "Who knows... It's probably why Cecila wants to get ready to move as quickly as we can... She doesn't want another death here..." she said softly while running a hand through her hair. 
Current Day: August 29th 2014

(Time skip/Summary)

It has been four days since the death of Emily Widow and three days since the death of Serenity Nighthawk; Cecila had been quick and harsh to pull down the whip on the partner rule, especially since they were now all packed up and headed towards Miami on train. Cecila was quite nervous but didn’t let it show as she made her rounds on the train, checking in on everyone who was now partnered up and sharing a train car. She however did not have one because she had to make sure everyone was okay.

----

Rayleigh currently partnered with Michael and staying in a train car with him but has her own bed since Cecila did not want them sharing a bed since she knew that they were both adults but they all have hormones and didn’t want any funny business on her train. Rayleigh was okay with that because she needed time to think and pray that her adopted sister had passed on alright, and needed to figure out these strange feelings she was feeling towards the illusionist.

----

Piper was currently hanging from the ceiling of her train car room as she thought about what happened, she sighed softly as she dropped down slightly and landed on her feet while her cat padded up to her and meowed. “Alright Alright, I’ll let you out and feed you. I just don’t want to be alone right now Chess…” she said softly while leaning down to pet her cat gently. Checkers purred softly as she rubbed against Piper’s hand before trotting to the train car door to be let out.

----

Crystal sat in her train car calmly as she shuffled her tarot cards slightly before putting them down and deciding to see what they had to say to her today but stopping slightly as someone knocked on her car door. “…Who is it?” she asked while turning her heterochromia gaze at the door as the train car door slid open slowly.

----

Nathan and Ethan sitting together in there cabin, talking quietly to each other while hanging in there cabin. "Do you think we should go see some of the others?" Ethan said softly while looking at Nathan. Nathan thought for a moment. "I guess so..." he said with a shrug of his shoulder.

(@Stew, @Melody Frazier, @Gilmoregirl12)

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael sighs as he reads a book at his study desk, his cane resting beside him. He eventually stands,

"I'm going to go get a drink, do you want to come with me?" He then remembered the partnership rule,

"Oh wait, I forgot." He shakes his head,

"Well, we don't have to go if we don't want to." He tips his hat backwards.

Rayleigh looks up slightly from where she was resting on her bed. "It's fine.. Let's go." she said and got off her bed before walking over where he was and opened the train car door.

Fiona was also without a partner, but that didn't bother her. She didn't care whatsoever. It was silly to be expected to have a partner when Fiona was perfectly capable of handling herself, by herself, alone. But, truth be told, she did think quite highly of someone in the group. She may even love him, but never told him because she's afraid of rejection.

( xD I hope it's not the new guy cuz you haven't met him yet and it's okay. Also I might make a rule if a character doesn't show up by the next time skip... they'll probably be killed. ) 
(You don't know that Stew. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back