• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark Ascension: Ensnared

Ire

The Dwarven Brewmaster
Power is the one element that has been fought over since the dawn of time. Some use power to influence, to control, to manipulate, to dominate. But seldom is power used solely for the purpose to make the world crumble, because when the world falls… power is useless.
The Matriarch

OWcreINdJLQAj1jERmeEoNafadFnmnNs9peI2z2xsXdTm-dLqLtRL9ChjokRzsogU-KMRWfRCRqkJfNztCiemb85bWO3nEyvRtNAX6HlCmAmAEr-SrifleVVJlNtJBoD7mLZVxo
Tension has always brewed between the Dukedom of Grovaria and the Oredalan Empire. While both originated from the fall of the Kaszuk Dynasty, neither have seen eye-to-eye since then. They have battled lightly over territory, the ores of the mountains, the wurms who would become their slaves, and other issues for some time, but now, these two powers are finally and inevitably at the brink of all-out war.

With the founding and studying of Animus, the magical power of the world, Oredalan and Grovaria stand firm to guard and hoard what few Ethalou that are present in their territories. While this may be true, both crave to reign over more of the Old Gods.

There is one slight issue, however… the Oredalan Empire’s military tenacity is known to be much more powerful than that of the Dukedom of Grovaria, and as such, leaves the Grovarian people in a state of despair and fear. Oredalan legions are on the move eastward, and Duke Gerald Arlivein of Grovaria knows well that his troops cannot match that of the western power. The Duke has fallen to myths and legends in order to seek an upper-hand in the unstoppable war. He is forming a troupe of prestigious men and women of Grovaria to participate in a quest that will undoubtedly alter the course of history forever.

Hello everyone! I'm Ire and I've just finished my detailed fantasy roleplay that has been under construction for quite a while now. The premise of the roleplay can be extracted from the overview above, but if you're interested in finding out more about the roleplay and maybe even joining, please visit this link to the actual roleplay. Thanks for reading!

The quest itself revolves around seeking out legendary items that were thought to be myth in hopes of summoning an immortal being to stem the tides of war. This roleplay is magical. :)

This is simply a little aside, but your premise sounds incredible. I'll join if possible!

No one has officially joined yet, so it is very possible if you're feeling up to it!

@Ire I am heartily interested, but what sort of characters will we all be playing? Just the heroes or will there be some wickeds thrown in the mix to spice it up?

Duke Gerald Arlivein will just be pulling in people he knows are skilled throughout Grovaria. So, fame/infamy is the common factor, so true intentions are up to your imagination.

Though, I may also have a few role players involved with the war itself if anyone is up for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back