• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

Good, been busy with a party going on. Thanks for the info, cause I had no goddamn idea about it.

I've always wanted to play Hearts of Iron 4. I really want Stellaris! I don't have a good enough laptop to play it though

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]never heard of that lol xD

[/QUOTE]
Its a WW2 strategy game where you can control nations during that time period. You should check it out. Came out recently too!

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I've always wanted to play Hearts of Iron 4. I really want Stellaris! I don't have a good enough laptop to play it though

[/QUOTE]
Stellaris is quite awesome too. Its alot of waiting and building up for the big moments. I kinda got bored of it after awhile. Still a good game though.

RedLine said:
Stellaris is quite awesome too. Its alot of waiting and building up for the big moments. I kinda got bored of it after awhile. Still a good game though.
Fair enough. Never played an 4X games but I want too! I enjoy Total War a lot though :D

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Fair enough. Never played an 4X games but I want too! I enjoy Total War a lot though :D

[/QUOTE]
I have the entire collection. Which ones are your favorite? Mine would have to be Empire and Attila. :3

RedLine said:
I have the entire collection. Which ones are your favorite? Mine would have to be Empire and Attila. :3
Dude, never met another person who like Empire as mine! that is my second favorite. Rome for me. Haven't played Attila, Rome 2 or Warhammer ;-;

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Dude, never met another person who like Empire as mine! that is my second favorite. Rome for me. Haven't played Attila, Rome 2 or Warhammer ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Yo! When I got into this thread, I honestly thought of War hammer and how similar it is. Its insane!

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]Welp, this is based on warhammer! lol

[/QUOTE]
Damn son. No wonder I already fell in love with it. :3

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Warhammer is great. I used to get the sets and paint them and all of that!

[/QUOTE]
Funny enough, I never knew warhammer existed until it came out on total war series.

RedLine said:
Funny enough, I never knew warhammer existed until it came out on total war series.
Wowza. It has been around for a good 30 years or so. My step dad used to get the sets when he was little

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]Heh, thanks! If only everyone else started posting...

[/QUOTE]
Oi! Comrade, I work on post now.

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]Heh, thanks! If only everyone else started posting...

[/QUOTE]
How long have you had this thread going on? It may be the case where it takes time.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Oi! Comrade, I work on post now.

[/QUOTE]
awesome, but there are still people whom aren't posting.

Also, check the cs page for another warhammer reference ;)

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]awesome, but there are still people whom aren't posting.
Also, check the cs page for another warhammer reference ;)

[/QUOTE]
Are we going to have multiple people join until the map is filled?

At this point in time I'm taking break from writing more details for my nation and enjoying some Netflix.

btw quick question, how exactly do the battles operate? I'm new to the system and would want a better understanding of it. Does it work by rolling dice or nah?

@The Dinkster

Looked pretty good to me. I can't say much about that I would find bad. Good work~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back