• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Academia + Academic Rivals (Small Group RP - 17+)

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. I'm 17 years old and I've been craving for new roleplays!
I'm planning to find some roleplay partners whom are willing to do a small group ***Dark Academia + Academic Rivals*** type of roleplay! ^^

> ¤ **ABOUT ME...**
- Genres: **Historical**, Horror, Psychological, Thriller, Slice of Life, Dark Romance, Slashers, Romance, Dark Academia...
- Literacy: 3k+
- Timezone: GMT+1
- **MXF**

> ■ **ABOUT YOU...**
- Literacy: 500-3k+ (Semi-Lit to Novella)
- What am I searching for? **Three people whom are willing to join me in this adventure! We can create a plot together to see where we would want this to go. I would play as a female character while the other three are males. We can choose why they are academic rivals, their dynamic together and how their friendship will develop. Maybe we could add a bit of mystery or fantasy to it? We'll see.**

> I definitely would like to create Pinterest boards about our characters, playlists and much more! ^^

**Choose one of these three faceclaims and DM me who'd you like to be. That way, I can send you the template and we can create a server for the group!**

My Discord: vlahovicciana

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211_224848_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_224848_Instagram.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240211_225445_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_225445_Instagram.jpg
    939.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240211_225542_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_225542_Instagram.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread