Danganronpa: The Tragedy

@Ryik

Also, even if everyone teams up to kill 1 student, the murderers would still be caught. Since they are the only ones to vote, they'd have to vote for someone. No matter how they do it, they will die. I added the group killing rule so the students can work together to achieve their goal of escaping.

Kiseichu said:
@Ryik
Also, even if everyone teams up to kill 1 student, the murderers would still be caught. Since they are the only ones to vote, they'd have to vote for someone. No matter how they do it, they will die. I added the group killing rule so the students can work together to achieve their goal of escaping.
OR They could vote for the student they killed, since, you know, THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT.

Hell, they could vote for Monokumada.

There is no restriction on who they can vote for. Sakura's suicide didn't end with everyone dying.

In fact, you don't even need everyone to be in on it. You just need the majority of students and you can force a wrong vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is why it doesn't work

@Ryik

If ONE person from the group of the murderers is caught then the whole group dies.

But of course, forcing a wrong vote will work but let's not argue about that. I know what I'm doing and as I've stated before, I won't allow that.

Now I'm going to bed, it's 8AM in the morning and I don't need more interruptions.

If anyone has any complaints/suggestions then please PM me on the topic.

And do so in my awake hours, my timezone is GMT +9.

@Blue Fire @oculusrefrain

Sorry for being pretty lazy on the posts, I'll scribble something up soon! When I start drawing I tend to procrastinate with everything else, but once I'm finished I swear I'll post. It won't be long!

Entarriance said:
Sorry for being pretty lazy on the posts, I'll scribble something up soon! When I start drawing I tend to procrastinate with everything else, but once I'm finished I swear I'll post. It won't be long!
My personal advise is, don't take posting as a "task", it takes away the fun of it. So chill, buddy. The most important part of the whole experience is having fun, not rushing to post! :]

@Kiseichu

Would Ayu find something that can help her lock or barricade the door to the laundry room if she searched? Like a key or something? Because I'll have her take a different course of action depending on what she's able/unable to find.

Ammokkx said:
@Kiseichu
Would Ayu find something that can help her lock or barricade the door to the laundry room if she searched? Like a key or something? Because I'll have her take a different course of action depending on what she's able/unable to find.
I smell a murderer...... [jk]

Ammokkx said:
@Kiseichu
Depends where she looks, in the classroom there are some wood planks and desks, and in the laundry room there is a key I guess.

Kiseichu said:
Depends where she looks, in the classroom there are some wood planks and desks, and in the laundry room there is a key I guess.
I did specify she was searching the room itself. So I guess she'd find a key, then.

Dreamtique said:
I smell a murderer...... [jk]
Maybe later, for now she just wants to clean her stuff without anyone peeping on her =P

Ammokkx said:
I did specify she was searching the room itself. So I guess she'd find a key, then.
Maybe later, for now she just wants to clean her stuff without anyone peeping on her =P
Peeping? *Brings the twins over*

Kiseichu said:
Peeping? *Brings the twins over*
If you can justify the twins going to the laundry room and not getting noticed by Ayu as they enter, sure I'd be up for some shenanigans. Bonus points if she already put her shirt in one of the washing machines.

@Kiseichu

So, are you going to have the twins enter the laundry room? If so, I'll hold off my post for a little while until you've done so.

DogInTheBox said:
Can I sign up? I promise my character won't eat all the kibble, I'm just a poor innocent puppy!
*Raises broom*

Shoo! Go away you mutt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiseichu said:
How exactly would they get inside since Ayu is searching and already checked if anyone was there?
Enter through the door while she's distracted with searching, lean against the wall to their right (Looking at screenshots, should be a blind spot) and watch as Ayu doesn't realize they're inside until it's too late.

Ammokkx said:
Enter through the door while she's distracted with searching, lean against the wall to their right (Looking at screenshots, should be a blind spot) and watch as Ayu doesn't realize they're inside until it's too late.
My posts are getting shorter, I hope you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back