Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Miika said:
in the thread?
Yes. Many people are in the kitchen to get fuCKIN BUZZZEDDDD.

The Gym is a low-key gang turf.

A trash model and a totally-not-insane-but-not-sane 5'3 kid are in the halls as an edgy archer / fake psychologist goes to investigate rooms while "I swear I'm not emo" is scouting like every room growing into great unneeded detail on everything

Entarriance said:
Yes. Many people are in the kitchen to get fuCKIN BUZZZEDDDD.
The Gym is a low-key gang turf.

A trash model and a totally-not-insane-but-not-sane 5'3 kid are in the halls as an edgy archer / fake psychologist goes to investigate rooms while "I swear I'm not emo" is scouting like every room growing into great unneeded detail on everything
And silently Monokumada is watching you all...

Lemme do this. Locations of everyone for @Miika

Takuma Takahashi, Alex "Seth Ryder" Cardona, Ayaka & Shiro Watanabe, Yuina Nakajima, Yamamoto Tachibana, Tokishio Hiroko, Kenshin Miyake and Nao Matsuoka are at the kitchen.

Sehema Rijinder is near the large incinerator, being tailed by Shiori Hatoyama and Alouette Martel

Yuniche Yaeger is somewhere up the stairs

Phoenix Ayu is going towards the laundry room.

"Chess" is near the classrooms.

Hiro Micho, Aoi Yoko, Tanaka Rin and Mao Miki are in the Trophy room

Kyoko Aiko and Mark Barton are... Somewhere in the hallways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiroko just hanging with the drunks in a plan of safety in number. Though when the pool comes into play, she going to be where she thrives.

Miika said:
it was how she was left.
Ooh, how she was left. This is really weird, since, if you've seen Dangan Ronpa, the whole thing with "ohoho you guys were students here all along!! [low key spoiler but this is a dangan ronpa rp]"

i don't think that you'd end up in a position like that unless she just really didn't like her hand before the drugs that Junko Enoshima yknow, dealt with started kicking in.

Plus there were 2 nice lads in the Kitchen already, but you could always be KOd somewhere else you know. Not all the classrooms may have been occupied, and you could always just wake up in a dorm and stuff!

i did edit it a bit. but isnt there a cafeteria connected to the kitchen? if im remembering how the map is laid out

Miika said:
i did edit it a bit. but isnt there a cafeteria connected to the kitchen? if im remembering how the map is laid out
I believe most people are just confused with what happened exactly, concerning the whole blood ordeal, and not her location.

Miika said:
IM TRING TO MAKE IT WORK BUT MY BRAIN SAYS NO QQ
Just dump her in the kitchen sink like I did with the SHSL Butler. Just kidding, there is an extra classroom that is unused.

OKAY. so. having been a captive of the remnants of dispair for almost wo years, she was thrown in mainly to make it so Kyosuke would give up and become one to their whims. before everyone woke up, she was placed in the kitchen, stabbed through the hand, and nocked out so the "beware" message could be seen on her arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back