• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Roleplay? 1x1

.emma.

Ultimate Actress
So uh, I’ve noticed that a lot of people are getting back into Danganronpa these days and so have I! Hmmm, I’m up for a Roleplay of Danganronpa — AUs preferably! Anyways I guess I should tell a little bit about myself!

But first, I will do Canon x Canon and Canon x OC. The Canon x OC Information will be listed below the Canon x Canon Information.

About Me:
— 18 years old and Cisgender Female w/ feminine pronouns
— A great drawer! I will draw these ships to perfection!
— Fanfiction writer. Yeah I’ll be writing fanfiction about Danganronpa ships.
— Semi advanced to advanced! 5 detailed paragraphs!
— I’m in Eastern Time Zone. And my response time will vary.
— I’m an introvert but I love OOC chatter and plotting!
— I love making headcanons for these beautiful ships.
— I have small OCD tendencies so yeah.
— I write in 3rd person

I have some AUs in mind so if you’re interested then please PM me or comment below!

Anyways imma separate my ships by game! Bolded character is my preferred character. If BOTH are bolded, then I’ll take either character.

Trigger Happy Havoc Ships:
Mondo x Ishimaru

Byakuya x Makoto

Sakura x Aoi

Yasuhiro x Leon

Leon x Makoto

Makoto x Kyoko

Celestia
x Kyoko

Makoto x Toko

Leon x Sayaka

Mondo x Chihiro

Super Danganronpa 2: GoodBye Despair Ships:
Nekomaru x Teruteru

Ibuki x Peko

Fuyuhiko x Peko

Gundham
x Kazuichi

Hajime x Fuyuhiko

Mahiru x Hiyoko

Gundham x Hajime

Ultra Despair Girls Ships:
Komaru x Toko

Danganronpa v3 Killing Harmony Ships:
Shuichi x Kokichi

Gonta x Ryoma

Kaito x Kokichi

Miu
x Kaede

Ryoma x Kirumi

Gonta x Kirumi

Kaito x Maki

Tenko x Himiko

Shuichi x Ryoma

Korekiyo x Shuichi

Gonta x Korekiyo

Super Danganronpa Another 2 Ships:
Hajime x Emma

Emma
x Mitsume

Syobai x Sora

Shinji x Yuki

Hajime x Kanade

Kanade x Iroha

Yuri x Setsuka

Sora
x Yoruko

Hajime x Nikei

Okay now for the Canon x OC Information!

Okay so we have to double up to keep things fair of course! Or better even: we play 2 canons each as well as 2 OCs each!

Who I Want YOU To Play ForMe: Male!Mikan Tsumiki, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Korekiyo Shinguji, Ryoma Hoshi, Gonta Gokuhara, Kaito Momota, Nekomaru Nidai, Hifumi Yamada, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai Hashimoto, Yuri Kagarin, Shinji Kasai, Tenko Chabashira, Mikado Sannoji

Last edited:
Oo~ Hello! I just got dropped in the Danganronpa fandom so I'm kind of new, but I've seen (and will hopefully play when I can afford) the first game and I'd be very interested in this!

Oo~ Hello! I just got dropped in the Danganronpa fandom so I'm kind of new, but I've seen (and will hopefully play when I can afford) the first game and I'd be very interested in this!

Welcome to the fandom, friend! Glad you’re interested and you can shoot me a PM if you’d like!

Hey there! If you're still looking, I have a whole bunch of OCs that I've been trying to try so I'd love to do a Canon x OC Danganronpa plot with you or just an OC killing game if that interests you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back