• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Roleplay? 1x1 (DOUBLING)

pollenpaw

Hello so I’m craving some Danganronpa and I have two OCs I would love to use! Romance is an absolute must so no platonic please. I can do MxF, FxF, and MxM! Doubling is preferred!

Oh and please be 18+ of age!

Characters I’m looking for you to play:
Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Teruteru Hanamura, Gundham Tanaka, Gonta Gokuhara, Celestia Ludenberg, Ryoma Hoshi, Kaito Momota, Kyoko Kirigiri

Characters i can play for you:
Kokichi Ouma, Toko Fukawa, Junko Enoshima, Nagito Komaeda, Akane Owari, Kaede Akamatsu, Maki Harukawa, Byakuya Togami, Hajime Hinata, Kazuichi Soda

My OCS: (please read their forms thoroughly!)

NnJVlmx.png

Name:
Okiku Manaka

Origin:
“Okiku” comes from the Japanese Urban Legend: Okiku’s Doll. A girl name Okiku had an older brother who gave her a doll. She loved that doll and she played with it constantly. One day, she contracted the flu and died. It’s said that her spirit possessed the doll since the doll’s hair keeps growing actual hair.

Title:
Ultimate Painter

Height:
4’8”

Weight:
110 pounds

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Blood Type:
A+

Dislikes:
Soy sauce

Other:
— Has a rabbit plushie named Mr.Usagi
— Insecure about showing off her paintings.
— Her emotions and feelings inspire her paintings.

MAo801N.png

Name:
Kihada Sahmon

Origin:
Kihada means “yellow finned tuna”

Title:
Ultimate Fisherman

Height:
5’4”

Weight:
120 pounds

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Blood Type:
B-

Dislikes:
Stormy weather

Other:
— Makes fish and ocean puns
— His favorite color is any color of blue
— Keeps his hair in a ponytail

Those are my two OCs! I am semi advanced to advanced and quite active! If you’re interested please message me or comment below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back