Danganronpa: Hope's Rise

cho yamaoka

cho flinched at the touch before relaxing a little. she really couldn't help but smile at kiyoko's reassurance. it meant a lot to her, that kiyoko would comfort her like this. her face became noticeably red, obviously overwhelmed with gratitude. the advice couldn't relieve her fear entirely, but it did help to calm down her down. she still wasn't sure if she could do it, but she felt a little more peaceful knowing that kiyoko and her classmates would be rooting for her the whole way. cho took a deep breath, rubbing her face preemptively with her shoulder, worried that she might start crying again.

"i really hope so," she says quietly, a wide, uncontrollable smile on her face. it takes her a moment, but she suddenly looks a bit perplexed. "wait - what would you do, kiyoko?" to cho it seemed as if she was the sort of person that had everything figured out. what would her plan be in this situation?

[SIZE= 16px]@Nenma Takashi[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Namakura, Yukio

SHSL Prosecutor

Namakura was barely paying attention to what the Headmaster was saying, only choosing to listen to the parts of his speech that seemed important.  Some green-haired kid said something about despair, which earned him a quick sneer from the prosecutor prodigy.  Basically, it seemed that if a student in the main course couldn't meet the qualifications to remain in said course, they would be 'demoted' to the reserve course.  Namakura had nothing to worry about of course, his grades had always been high in every subject he learnt from his teachings, this time wouldn't be any different.  From the corner of his eye, he could see the girl sitting next to him looking at him.  While Namakura certainly could've handled this annoyance subtly, he had learned a long time ago that subtlety wasn't something these cretins understood.  If people were going to think that he was someone to socialize and make friends with then he would have to make it very clear to her and everyone else in this damned school that this was not the case.  Mustering the strength to make the most hateful glare he could, Namakura turned to scorn her only to remember just who she was.

Rijinder, Sehema, the daughter of extremely wealthy CEO, Nicholas Rijinder.  However, he knew her better for being the accused in one of many court trials in which he took part in.  It wasn't very surprising to find she was a student of Hope's Peak Academy, when he had looked into her background for that case all those years ago, he found that she excelled in almost everything she did, especially archery.  After wiping the borderline frightening look off of his face, Namakura simply looked at her with disdain as he straightened himself in his seat.  He had a good four or five inches of height against her, so he was quite literally and figuratively looking down on her.  Without a hint of expression, Namakura simply stated that it was, "A pleasure to meet you again."  While he once more faced the stage to appear that he was paying attention, he was in fact staring what he assumed was the SHSL Archer down in what would surely be another battle between these two fierce competitors.

@DaniBot

Kiyoko Hibiki

Kiyoko starred starry eyed at the letter in her hand she had been accepted into Hope's Peak this was easily the second best day of her life. She wondered just how many people she'd meet what their talents could be what kind of people they could be. She was so excited she couldn't sit still but that was normal for Kiyoko she rarely did stay in one place. As she saw the school she was only more awestruck by the sheer size of the school she threw her arms up. "Woah it's like a super mansion!" She yelled and ran towards the large school seeing three others in front of it. One seemed to have a camera and Kiyoko knew just what to do she ran past the girl holding the camera and in between the two guys. Hooking her arms around their necks she brought them closer smiling wide. "I LOVE HOPE'S PEAK!" She repeated after the girl with the camera.

@TheDragoon @eero-prince @Captain Gensokyo

( @rusticyawn you might need to draw this.)

Naegi cleared his throat so that everyone would snap out of it. Maybe he said it too bluntly. he thought. Well, moving on to benefits.

" Don't worry guys. The tests ,including the subject tests, are only twice a year. You have plenty of time to hone your skills and mind. Moreover, your teachers can offer you additional classes. Also-this is something that has been recently added- you may study at any Future Foundation-linked facility. These include Science Labs, Universities, Law Offices, Hospitals and...well, you get the picture.  There are no costs to this. So basically, it is an apprenticeship by Future Foundation."

" But you have to send a letter before-hand of course. And don't be surprised if they turn it down if you're visiting when it is busy."

"I hope you all are ready for school festivals as well. Your time should not be used for your future only. Sometimes, you just have to enjoy the present. During festivals, the school is open to all so please invite your friends and relatives.  The festivals, I'm pretty sure, would be familiar for you if you have attended school before."

" You are expected to receive your school uniforms next week. So please wear them after that. Right now, technically you could wear anything you want, but please be reasonable."  a few students stared at Kiyoko.

(I think that's all the plot points guys)

cho yamaoka

cho flinched at the touch before relaxing a little. she really couldn't help but smile at kiyoko's reassurance. it meant a lot to her, that kiyoko would comfort her like this. her face became noticeably red, obviously overwhelmed with gratitude. the advice couldn't relieve her fear entirely, but it did help to calm down her down. she still wasn't sure if she could do it, but she felt a little more peaceful knowing that kiyoko and her classmates would be rooting for her the whole way. cho took a deep breath, rubbing her face preemptively with her shoulder, worried that she might start crying again.

"i really hope so," she says quietly, a wide, uncontrollable smile on her face. it takes her a moment, but she suddenly looks a bit perplexed. "wait - what would you do, kiyoko?" to cho it seemed as if she was the sort of person that had everything figured out. what would her plan be in this situation?

[SIZE= 16px]@Nenma Takashi[/SIZE]

Kiyoko smiled as she seemed to cheered up her little bug nerd then when asked what she would do she thought. "Well if I was worried about the test I'd just.." She stopped almost saying she'd steal the answer sheet but then chuckled. 'No Kiyoko that's not who you are anymore.' "I'd call you up and have a sick study session. In your case you should call for me I'll study with ya any time! As my first female glasses friend I'll even skip a street show for ya." She then took Cho's glasses putting them on her own face. "Magic." She did little jazz hands before giving the glasses back. "Don't worry I promise you and me will be pals forever bet or I'm not the Wonderful Kiyoko!" 

Woshii Zuzu

Woshii frowned a bit. He hoped his exam wouldn't be entirely intellectual. He wasn't very smart so his knowledge was very limited. He looked at the others sitting around him, wanting somebody to talk to because he was particularly bored. He then heard Kiyoko and Cho nearby and he couldn't help but smile. This place was great. He was gonna try his very hardest to get in this school with the others. He didn't want to stop sharing fun moments like the one out front the school. He then began to look around again for somebody to talk to.

((Anybody? o3o))

@Captain Gensokyo@DaniBot@eero-prince@Lettuce@GinkyGotBack@NANANANANANANANANANA

@rusticyawn

He sighed a bit in relief. That gave him enough time to prepare. The statement of uniforms didn't really trouble Jacques, this was a school after all, a very high ranked school to be added, of course there would be uniforms. The historian glanced at Kiyoko a bit, he outfit was quite.... Unique. But in a good way of course.

Then at the corner of his eye, just before he started to grow bored Jacques noticed a familiar face with the same look. And that was Woshii Zuzu of course. The half French boy leaned on his chair and looked at Woshii. "You seem a bit bored." Jacques stated, this was a rare event seeing Jacques Murayama start conversations. But hey, Jacques was a bit bored himself and Woshii seemed to want someone to talk to. Unless Jacques observed his facial expression wrong. "Is the headmaster's talk not as interesting as you expected?"

@TheDragoon

As opposed to the rest of the group, Natsumi had been listening as much as she could to the headmaster's speech.  His talk about tests, especially, made sure that she listened. Honestly, she couldn't afford to slack off this year like she did all through her previous years of school—Hope's Peak probably had a rigorous academic schedule. Her family and her job were counting on her to be acknowledged as the best reporter—The Ultimate Interviewer. With an ultimate under their belt, the news network would be reeling in plenty of new viewers, and hopefully, that meant a better salary right out of the gate!

All of this internal debate began to make Natsumi's stress levels rise. When she saw Woshii looking around absent-mindedly, his eyes eventually stopped at her row, and she thought he was staring at her.

"You seem a bit bored." Jacques stated, this was a rare event seeing Jacques Murayama start conversations.

"Oh! Hey! What's up?" Natsumi said at the same time as the historian. For a moment, she was left confused, but she soon began to laugh. 

"Is the headmaster's talk not as interesting as you expected?"

After Jacques came to a break in his sentence, Natsumi spoke to the both of them. "That was kinda weird, huh?" She asked with a grin.

@TheDragoon @eero-prince

Woshii Zuzu

[SIZE= 24px]Woshii smiled at the two acknowledging him. He nodded at Jacques's statement. "Yeah... I was hoping to learn [/SIZE][SIZE= 24px]whether[/SIZE][SIZE= 24px] or not they had a dojo of some kind I could train in. I'm also very good at Kendo, y'see?" He told Jacques before turning his head to give Natsumi his undivided attention. "I was wondering if we could all hang out later, I'd like to get to know all of you better." He said politely. He made it his upmost [/SIZE][SIZE= 24px]priority[/SIZE][SIZE= 24px] to be nice to others, due to it being part of his training. A good fencer never let's his guard down, but he also knows when sparring it is key to show respect to your partner. The same applies for when he was not. The other reason he was normally polite is because he sometimes can be pretty shy, mostly because he wants to get along with other people. He was told by his grandpa when he was a young boy, that it's important to get along with others, that way they'll be there when you need them. In turn, he would do the same. This would form a mutual relationship that would benefit both friends. Woshii held that saying deep down and close to his heart, knowing that without his grandpa he would never have developed to be the person he was today.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]@Captain Gensokyo@eero-prince[/SIZE]

cho yamaoka

as she talked with kiyoko, cho could hear hear the headmaster backtrack a little as he talked about exams, seeming to make an explicit effort to put at ease the more vocally restless among them. learning that a lot of students apparently shared her misgivings was sort of a mixed bag. it felt validating, almost, to hear concerns echoed, to at least prove she might not be an outright moron invited here by accident, but it also served to make things feel that much more competitive for her. like she would have to fight for this against reserve students already more generally qualified than she was.

for now she listened, absolutely enchanted, to kiyoko's assurances. if she was alone, it would be easy for her to wallow in worry, but she wanted to put on a brave face now, for everyone's sake. she didn't want anyone to have to worry about her, especially since she knew now that she had people who would. besides, she did genuinely feel as though kiyoko's advice and offer would help her. as she was thinking about it, though, she didn't really realize kiyoko was making off with her glasses at first, her eyes blinking confusedly as she felt the weight of them leave her face. when she realizes where kiyoko has moved them to, she can't help but giggle at the blurry look of her face in them. when they come to sit back down at her face, she nods.

"you are wonderful, kiyoko! it's a safe bet," she chimes cheerily, her smile widening once again at all of it. it starts to fall away again when she notices some of the looks some of the other students are suddenly giving kiyoko. she hasn't been paying very close attention, so she can't quite figure out what it's for, but to the more judgmental looking ones, she shoots back a sharp, stern stare. though it might have come off about as effectively as a small dog yipping at wolves. "some people..." she mutters heavily at they turn back around, her arms crossing in a huff about it all. after a moment, she looks back toward kiyoko, and tries to brush it off with a small, honest smile. more than anything, she just didn't want mean, small-minded people ruining anyone's time here.

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

Ah, so it seemed that their spot in the Main Course was not always guaranteed. This wasn't the Hope's Peak from the past, not that it worried Sehema one bit. Her talent, along with her intelligence secured her seat in the Main Course. That's what she thought until she heard the headmaster mention all of the subjects would be on an advanced syllabus. She slowly inhaled and exhaled letting her shoulders rise and fall. It was going to be ok. With her smarts and charm, she'd crush everyone. As she mentally reassured herself, she looked back over to Nakamura. Surely he was going to be the biggest threat and challenge in the class. Once Nakamura noticed her, she noticed the scorned look he had prepared only to show her a very entertaining one once he realized who see was. The archer smiled and let out a small little giggle as she held her hands in front of her mouth. Nice to see he was still as friendly and approachable as ever. 

"Are you sure dear? The look on your face said otherwise." She winked at him and smiled, as if she was teasing him. She noticed him adjusting himself to sit up straight, allowing him to look down on her. So...he wanted to play like that. She did the same adjusting and crossed her legs in a ladylike position. Now if she was only as tall as him. "I have to say I feared this school year was going to be dreadfully boring. Nice to have been proven wrong." She spoke in a low and flirty voice, but she knew Nakamura. He wouldn't be so easily fooled by something like this, and that's what she was hoping for. It seemed the two were faced off in a fierce stare down with a battle of wits. "So might I ask what you're doing after this or is the Super High School Level Prosecutor too busy to catch up with an acquaintance."  She threw the invitation out there expecting him to reject. If he did so, then it'd be no big deal. At least she had that cute and naive upperclassman to keep her company. Sehema even spotted a few more people she could "befriend." Oh this year was going to be full of opportunities. 

Namakura, Yukio

SHSL Prosecutor

Almost immediately, Namakura had felt regret in speaking to Sehema who had decided to let out an irritating giggle at his expense.  He could tell that the assembly would come to a close soon and in his opinion that wasn't soon enough.  Why he had even bothered to speak to her was lost on him, leaving him trapped in an unwanted conversation with this girl whom he'd rather not waste his time with.  She was acting so different from how Namakura remembered her back in the courtroom.  The way she spoke, the way she carried herself as if she hadn't a care in the world, it all contrasted with how she was back then.  Sehema must've known her cheap tricks would have no effect on him, so why would she act this way to him?  Now it was his turn to act, he would show no mercy to what he would call his 'rival.'  A single raised eyebrow and an unimpressed glance was shot Sehema's way.  Namakura would make it clear that he wanted nothing to do with her or her pathetic attempts at manipulating him.

"'Dear?'  Had I known you were an old woman I would've asked to help you cross the street, Miss Rijinder."  The way she winked made him sick to his stomach, and the crossing of her legs was no doubt some assertion that she was a lady.  How pretentious of her.  Brushing his hair back with his right hand, Namakura gazed into her eyes, only turning his head slightly to face her.  If he didn't know any better, he would think that she was trying to flirt with him.  "I'm terribly sorry to disappoint you, but I'm afraid you'll have to find another source of entertainment.  I didn't enroll into this hellhole so I could be your plaything, you deceptive harlot."  He was quite aware of how blunt he was being, but he knew she wouldn't understand if he had put it any other way.  Plus, he wanted to see if she could keep up with her act after being insulted so directly.  There was no doubt in his mind that Sehema planned to manipulate as many people as possible into doing her bidding, and this whole act of hers was apart of it.  "If you really must know where I'm going, then far be it from me to keep you in suspense.  Once this assembly is over I'll be heading to the library to see what kind of literature they have.  If you're really intent on tormenting me, then you may accompany me."  And afterwards, perhaps he would have a chat with Headmaster Naegi, Makoto on some subjects of concern.  Namakura had come to this school with a single goal in mind, and he had no intentions of letting anything or anyone stand in his way.  The prosecutor donned a smug grin, looking down at the rich girl once more with an air of superiority about him.  "That is unless you have something, or someone better to do."  He would say, referring to the people she was ogling at so intently.

He noticed him and the Ultimate Reporter spoke at the same time. Hm. Weird indeed. But in a good way of course. Jacques then listened to Woshii's words. "I am sure they must have a dojo or a place for you to train no less." He said. "I believe Hope's Peak has prepared a training area for Ultimates who train the arts of using a sword like yourself." Jacques was trying to somewhat reassure Woshii with this statement.

Then the words of hanging out came out of the male Ultimate's mouth. He would have answered but then he started to doubt that meant Jacques was included in "all" the historian did notice that he stood out from the circle of friends that they made earlier. He was basically not there. And he didn't know whether he was invited to hang out. "..." He stayed a bit quiet a bit, debating to himself whether he should ask his question. Jacques decided he should ask. "...Does that mean I can hang out with you all too?" Now cue the mental facepalm. That question was asked in a very innocent tone. This was just embarrassing for the poor historian.

He never meant to want to have friends. It just happened.

"Wow Jacques now you sound desperate for company!" He said to himself mentally. This was very stupid of him. Now was the time Jacques wanted to just hide himself with a book. 

@TheDragoon @Captain Gensokyo

Sehema kept up her smile as she felt her eye twitch. It was nice to see that he hadn't lost his touch, or his tact. "Nice to see that you're wit is still as sharp as ever. But don't you think you're flattering yourself a bit?" She said as her eyes narrowed and her smile still in place. "You have the potential to be a lackey, nothing more. Such confidence is so rare nowadays." It seemed that the gloves were off now between the two as the archer retorted back. "Such a baseless accusation to assume that I need to use my body to get what I want. I expected better of you" 

She had to hand it to him. He was a peasant, but he was a smart peasant. She'd have to study even more if she wanted to see that smug grin wiped off his face. Sehema turned to face Headmaster Naegi and smirked. "Try not to look too jealous. It's simply unbecoming of you. I have better things to do with my time than humor someone who is as bitter as black coffee." 

@GinkyGotBack

Cassandra Bellona

SHSL Martial Artist

Cassandra knew she was about to be late but of course she wasn't to sure she wanted to go to this Hope's Peak place. She said goodbye to all the elders and children at the monastery and headed her way to town. Once she got there she got a taxi and she sat and road to the school. She looked around at the people on the streets and saw all the colors and how vibrant they were and how out of style she was. Once she got to the school she paid the taxi driver and walked to the front entrance of the school. Once she got inside she looked around at her classmates....they were an odd bunch but she walked pass them and sat down at one of the seat's and listen to the lecture.

(I didn't know what to do but I got a post out)   

" So I'm pretty sure you are bored of listening an old man speech." he laughed to himself. " So ,please enjoy this performance by some  of your seniors."

(Just wondering if some of you would like to write this next section)

Namakura chuckled, seeing her eye twitch ever slightly told him all he needed to know.  He had upset her, but not enough to cause an outburst, which was unfortunate.  As much as he would love to expose her true self to this whole room full of students and staff, he had bigger concerns then publicly humiliating this conniving harpy.  While tapping his temple, something he unconsciously did when he felt he had the upper hand, he clicked his tongue three times with each click slightly louder then the rest.  "'A lackey,' you say?  'Nothing more,' you say?  My dear Miss Rijinder, have you forgotten the time we spent in court together?  Granted, I did not succeed in throwing you behind bars, but I seem to remember having you on the ropes for quite a while during that trial."  Making sure to put emphasise on the "dear," he took a moment to examine her outfit, she certainly looked the part of a spoiled, rich girl, that much was certain.  "Which is a shame.  I think some time in prison would've done some good for your personality, not to mention your attire."  Namakura's smirk was much bigger and much smugger than before.

At this point, the headmaster had announced that some entertainment was in order.  'What a waste of time,' he thought bitterly, 'I didn't come here to watch some fools foolishly make fools of their foolish selves.'  The young prosecutor was about to leave the assembly, not bothering to check to see if anyone else was planning on doing the same.  High school students were like lemmings, if they saw him leave then it was quite likely some others would follow suit.  Before he got up to leave, Namakura would look down on his verbal sparring partner once more.  "But don't fool yourself, if you think I really care whether or not you go to jail, then think again.  When I step into the courtroom, the only thing I seek is the truth, and that's just what I got."  There was a pause, the space around them felt like all the sound around them had been silenced, leaving only the sound of their beating hearts.

lub-DUB  lub-DUB lub-DUB 

"What you did to those two men says a lot about you, Sehema.."  The grin had long since faded away, all that was left was his natural glare and his low, menacing tone.  "From the short time we spent in the courtroom, and just from meeting you again, I can tell what kind of person you are.  You're a cold, manipulative, cynical little girl, and unless you want everyone in this school to know this you'd best stay as far away from me as possible."  Standing up out of his chair whilst adjusting his tie, Namakura turned away from her and said one last thing before he'd leave through the same doors he came in from, "I read that your mother taught you how to use a bow and arrow at a young age.  That's the talent this school has branded you with, isn't it?  I wouldn't get used to it if I were you.  In due time, you'll that that title you're no doubt so proud of will be meaningless."

Sehema stood up quickly and abruptly, almost knocking her chair into the person sitting behind her. She glared at the lawyer, her expression in a scowl as he mentioned her mother. Her hands were balled into fists and it took almost all of her being to keep from slapping the boy across his smug little face. She allowed him to walk out of the auditorium before she followed herself. As she passed her classmates, the facial expression she adorned contrasted greatly from the smile she wore earlier. As she walked to the doors, she pushed them hard with both hands causing them to fly open. If Nakamura wanted to assume that she was going to give power over him, then he had another thing coming. 

She strutted past him and stood right in front of him, her hands reaching for him only to grab his tie. She smirked as she adjusted his tie and looked up at him. "Act superior all you like, but you know I'm the only one here who can provide you with a mental challenge. You want the real Sehema, then you got her. Besides my dear..." She said leaning in and whispered in his ear. "We're more alike than you'd like to think. You say you wanted the truth but you also didn't care if an innocent person went to jail for your little witch hunt." 

She let go of his tie after she finished adjusting it and took a step back, her expression a familiar one to him, cold and cynical. "I did what I had to do for survival. In all honesty, those men took more from me than what I took from them." Her voice almost cracked but she didn't dare give him that satisfaction. She had said all she had wanted to say to him and at this point, looking at her "friend" was giving her a migraine. She turned without saying anything and started to walk away. Maybe she would go to her room or maybe to a cafe to think. Either way, she wanted to get as far from the prosecutor as possible for right now.

@GinkyGotBack

Okawara Kazumi

~SHSL Lucky Student~

"Oh why of all times do you fail me now...?" Kazumi grumbled as she stopped for a moment to catch a breather. Her luck seemed to failing her at the moment. For starters, she got distracted by some weird poster at the bus stop, causing her to miss the bus. Next, she tripped and almost fell into a puddle trying to run after it, effectively causing her to give up on getting a bus. So she decided to catch the next bus, which she almost missed. Unbeknowst to her, the first bus suffered a flat tire about 40 minutes into the ride, causing it to be delayed by an hour or so. But she was never effected by it thanks to getting on the second bus. 

When she finally arrived, she was already pretty late so she double timed it towards the campus, ignoring the pretty field of flowers that grew in front of Hope's Peak Academy. So pass the front gate, ignoring the glorious building and a school rule about running in the hallways, ignoring the directionary signs and she somehow eneded up near the gym. That was when she caught sight of a girl and a boy... arguing? Maybe? The girl was awfully close to the boy and seemed to be adjusting his tie so.... LOVERS SPAT?!

"Uh.... E-excuse me... Do you know where... the uh.... Auditorium is....?" was what she wanted to say but all she managed to voice out was a nervous splutter of sorts. Add to the fact that her hair was messier then usual and she pretty much looked like a crazed maniac.

[SIZE= 12px]@GinkyGotBack @DaniBot[/SIZE]

4 students, 2 girls and 2 boys got on the stage as Naegi Makoto got off, high-fiving him as he went off the stage. All four of them were wearing black suits, white undershirts and violent red ties. Hey, simplicity is everything right? Oh yeah, one the female students is riding on a giant pink mech's head. The teachers never showed any surprise on their face. The rest of the hall, though, was an entirely different story. The mech, didn't seem to be clunky at all but fluidly moving like a living being.

A black mic rose from the stage as a sharp-haired boy walk towards it with his equally red guitar. His hair was red and so was his eyes. Some of the more punkish kids' jaws drop.

"Hello! New entrants to Hope's Peak." he said out loud, Tagumi Hayato, SHSL Rocker, as he made a bull sign in the air. The other students on the stage copied him, though the girl on the mech was clearly amused. Rumour has it that he was tutored himself by the very own Mioda Ibuki. That.....is a bit improbable and slightly controversial. But he then started a long complex guitar grind with his fingers moving so quickly you barely see them, stupefying the whole hall and making that theory seem believable. The hall stayed silent, listening to it for a whole minute. Goofy smiles were given out by the short brunnete on the mech.

" Hayato-kun , awesome guitar solo, but I think the audience is pretty overwhelmed."

Kiyoko giggled at Cho the girl reminded of herself when she first entered the street performance club at her old school. Kiyoko rubbed her knuckles on her shirt it was almost like you could see her nose growing as she was praised. "Please I'm not that amazing but go on and keep telling me just how amazing I am." She said then turned her attention to the headmaster glad to hear that they weren't in as much trouble as they had thought. She was a bit awestruck to see the mech and girl riding atop it not even noticing the people eyeing her like she was crazy. But what made her even more awestruck was the SHSL Tagumi Hayato one of her favorite punk rockers. She stood up waving her arms to the guitarist. "KYAAA HAYATO-KUN!!!" She called doing the same bull sign Kiyoko fell back into her chair as he finished his guitar rip she turned to Cho a bright smile on her face. "Can you believe it Cho-chi it's Hayato-kun this is a dream come true!" She placed her hands on her cheek shaking her head a big smile still on her face. "I just can't believe I'm this lucky, who knows maybe my talent might be luck instead!" She calmed down a little now noticing some people talking hearing some. "What is she supposed to be Super High School Level Loudmouth?" Kiyoko turned back to Cho as if she hadn't heard. "What about you Cho-chi what do you think about Hayato-kun?"

@rusticyawn

Woshii Zuzu

[SIZE= 24px]Woshii nodded at Jacques. "Of course! You can count on it!" He said as he gave him a peace sign. "Heh, you'll never beat me in swordplay though!" He boasted, being confident in his abilities. He then saw that a concert was beginning. "Oh, we should quiet down for them. It'd be rude to [/SIZE][SIZE= 24px]interrupt their performance y'know." He stated focused and his attention back on the stage. He hadn't taken much notice to the others as much anymore. They were either too far away or were busy with somebody else.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]@Captain Gensokyo@eero-prince[/SIZE]

((Etc >~<))

@Nenma Takashi@rusticyawn@NANANANANANANANANANA@Wandering Grim Hollow@DaniBot

cho yamaoka

cho's about to keep stroking kiyoko's ego, when sehema's chair comes flying backward, almost hitting the student on cho's other side. she hadn't been paying sehema much mind after kiyoko had finished talking to her, but her eyes watched wide and baffled as the girl strode out of the auditorium now. she had not doubted kiyoko assessment of her in the least, but the sudden outburst only seems to confirm that her trust in kiyoko had been placed correctly. once sehema is good and out of the building, cho almost smugly readjusts in her seat. it, admittedly, felt pretty good to believe she had made a good call today. and now that that little incident was good and over, she could confidently turn her eyes back to the performance that was beginning.

cho's eyes did get a bit wide for the giant mech that seemed to glide effortlessly onto the stage, but for the most part, she didn't have that strong of a reaction to the group. in fact, she was kind of surprised to hear and see everyone gasping and gawking at them. she was sure this was as impressive as everyone was making it out to be - after all, this was a show being put on by hope's peak - but she simply didn't have a whole lot of precedence for something like this. after all, if there were two things cho knew next to nothing about, it was pop culture and technology, and this presentation seemed to be a nightmarishly ostentatious parade of them both. she watched quietly and politely as they started to set up to preform, reluctant but ready to try and act as if she had heard of these four before in her life.

[SIZE= 16px]to make the situation worse, when the group's guitarist came to the front, kiyoko just went crazy, her arms waving so wildly they might've hit cho in the face if she was much taller. it was probably her display that elicited the biggest reaction out of her, but instead of surprise or disdain, it was mostly something like [/SIZE]mudita[SIZE= 16px]. cho started to smile enthusiastically as she watched her make a ruckus over them. somehow, just kiyoko's excitement was enough to start turning cho's passive interest into a genuine anticipation and exhilaration. cho eyes sparkled as she proceeded to watch tagumi go at it on the gutair. his handiwork made it as riveting to watch as it was to listen, his deft movements in a way reminding her of a spider, moving up and down and around his instrument quickly to make, essentially, an ornate web of sound. she hadn't expected to like it so much, but as the song started to wind down, cho almost felt as if she understood kiyoko's passion.[/SIZE]

the whole thing dazzled and engrossed her so completely that she didn't realize that there were more eyes on kiyoko until she heard one of the onlookers speak. at the mean comment, cho's face immediately fell, shifting into sad disbelief. how could anyone be so rude? maybe cho might have been annoyed with someone being so loud and attention-grabbing before she had met her, but even then, this was different! it was obvious kiyoko wasn't trying to be distracting - she was just really enjoying herself! as kiyoko asked for her opinion, cho was bristling with a quiet, uncontrollable fury. she couldn't help herself; her hands were balled into fists, and she could feel herself shaking.

"h-he's..." she starts to mumble. "he's really good, kiyoko!" she suddenly and loudly blurts out, her eyes staring at kiyoko with a fire and intensity she could've never imagined she'd have for anything other than bugs. it causes more looks, but she's not quite finished. cho's face goes red, and with an unprecedented force for someone of her size, she yells out:

"woooooooooo!! g-good job!!"

Jacques relaxes a bit, seeing that Woshii didn't pity him or anything. He smirked a bit. "We'll see about that." Jacques had a feeling he was not going to win if they did do a friendly duel but Jacques had the littlest of pride left. He nods a bit, looking back at the performance. Jacques clapped at the performance. It was a very amazing performance. The seniors were very impressive, soon enough Jacques could be on that stage. Wait. Probably not actually. What would a historian do to impress others on a stage? Hm. We'll see in the future.

@TheDragoon @Captain Gensokyo

@Nenma Takashi @rusticyawn @NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @Thepotatogod @DaniBot @Wandering Grim Hollow

As Sehema stormed off, Yukio took notice of a girl who had been watching him argue with Sehema.  While he himself wasn't above eavesdropping, he simply hated it when people listened in on his conversations.  Said girl approached him and began to utter a fountain of mumbles and whispers.  There was only one thing Yukio despised more than anything, besides people talking to him, and country music, and it was someone who was trying to talk to him but spoke so quietly and awkwardly that he could barely understand them.  This, coupled with the fact that he had just been chewed out and insulted by the "SHSL Archer" caused two of his bad habits to arise.  Whenever Yukio was in a bad situation or something wasn't going his way he would grit his teeth like an angry dog.  "What, what are you trying so say?  Are you trying to ask me something?  Speak up!"  Yukio was obviously annoyed with this girl and was about to storm off himself had he not heard rock music playing from inside the auditorium.  Having calmed down somewhat, Yukio spoke to her in a disdainful tone.  "What, are you looking for the auditorium?  If that's what you're looking for then it's just down the hall there, you can hear the music coming from inside.  Now, if I've successfully helped you find your way, I'd be pleased as punch if you could vacate yourself from my presence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back