• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Danganronpa Eight on Eight! (OCs Only)

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Got a lot of OCs you wanna throw into danger? Let's RP out some Danganronpa!
16 characters enter, one character leaves! (maybe) Let's play!

It's as simple as that: You play as eight characters, I play as eight characters, we put them in Hope's Peak Academy, and we see who tries to kill whom and if they can get away with it- who falls in love with whom, who causes fights, all that brilliant stuff!
Feel free to DM me with a list of your OCs so we can get something started!

Lilly Lyn.jpg21693308.png
Lilly and Lee Lyn! Twins! Lee is strong and likes to get into fights and is very charismatic. Lilly likes to make stuff, from plans to gadgets to anything else she can piece together.
Ultimate Swordarm and the Ultimate Craft(?)

Sarah 2.png
Sarah Lyn. I found a teenage ref for her. She likes water~ Ultimate Swimmer?

Ember.jpg
A pyromaniac with anger issues. The Ultimate Firestarter

1768431.jpg
Sakamoto Kumiko. Ultimate Bookworm.

8702313.jpg
Sundrop Arisen. She fought in a war.
Without a weapon. Ultimate Beautiful Warrior.

Emily.jpg
Emily. Raised to serve. Also a catgirl. Ultimate Companion.

Untitled-Artwork.jpg
Taylor End. Ultimate ???

2077918.jpg
Claire Clearwater. A clever little cutie. Ultimate Innocent Target(?)

c173a5511f90643585c87c60095ff46b2e9b7a1e.jpg
Morgan. Ultimate Dancer. Mutually Exclusive with Kumiko

Rei_the_Angel.jpg
Rei. Carries a doll with her everywhere she goes. Ultimate Babysitter

Morrisa Censored.jpg
Morrisa. Ultimate Assassin (You remember Genocide Jill? Yes)

Libitina.jpg
Libitina. Has a very special power to give her a special perk over the other contenders. Ultimate ???

Sachin.jpgNukpana.jpg
Sachin and Nukpana Rebel.
Generic MC and a troublemaker. Twins.
Ultimate Lucky/Hope & Ultimate Silver Tongue

Scarlet.jpg
Scarlet. Ultimate Survivor.

Yumi Sunray.jpgFlora.jpg
Yumi Sunray and Flora. Best friends.
Ultimate Archer and Ultimate Friend.

Last edited:
Ohhh I see! I find myself ranging from 2-6 paragraphs depending on my mood, would that be okay?
I mean, there's a lot of characters involved-
I don't try to put a "x paragraphs per post every time" thing in because it's super annoying to write multiple paragraphs for a single line of dialogue for /every/ /other/ line of dialogue for a whole conversation.
-Usually when people DO have a "I always put X paragraphs in every post" it's because they copy 90% of their previous post so I have to dig through it to find the new things. So I just go with what feels right, and give enough for the other person to carry on with / build off of.

I mean, there's a lot of characters involved-
I don't try to put a "x paragraphs per post every time" thing in because it's super annoying to write multiple paragraphs for a single line of dialogue for /every/ /other/ line of dialogue for a whole conversation.
-Usually when people DO have a "I always put X paragraphs in every post" it's because they copy 90% of their previous post so I have to dig through it to find the new things. So I just go with what feels right, and give enough for the other person to carry on with / build off of.
Ohhh okay! And sorry about using the x number of paragraphs thing before hand! I've just noticed that that's usually around how much I write.

But yeah I think that we'll be good roleplay partners!! I'll DM you in just a minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back