• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

"Sure thing, so are you like a germaphobe? " yui asked interested in why she dident like being touched
"Something like that...", Maki said, her voice softening. "Its haphephobia. The fear of being touched... Of course, I don't wanna go to much into it. So please don't ask why.", she gave a small smile towards Yui's direction.

"Something like that...", Maki said, her voice softening. "Its haphephobia. The fear of being touched... Of course, I don't wanna go to much into it. So please don't ask why.", she gave a small smile towards Yui's direction.
"Okay, boy am i glad you my roomie" she said sith a smile "cuz nither of us are weak but we wouldnt kill right ?" She asked just to be sure

"Okay, boy am i glad you my roomie" she said sith a smile "cuz nither of us are weak but we wouldnt kill right ?" She asked just to be sure
Maki gave a sly smile as she stopped looking Yui in the eyes, "You shouldn't be sure about that. There's a cafeteria here, I could poison the food~...", that sly smile disappears as she plays with her fingers and looks Yui in the eyes again with a calm expression. "Ah... That was my poor attempt at a joke.."

Maki gave a sly smile as she stopped looking Yui in the eyes, "You shouldn't be sure about that. There's a cafeteria here, I could poison the food~...", that sly smile disappears as she plays with her fingers and looks Yui in the eyes again with a calm expression. "Ah... That was my poor attempt at a joke.."
"Guess im not eating with you around" yui said with a laugh but she was still kinda creeped out.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo didn't respond as ayame vaguely challenged him, just simply switched back to a blank expression as she moved closer to ren. he just watched attentively, impassively, as she delicately maneuvered herself around him, practically reveling in her audacious threats against him. his eyes carefully tracked her every movement, up to her casual laying of her arm around his head. he took a deep breath, and stepped forward, and very carefully moved to take her arm away from his hair.

"to answer your question from before..." ryo says carefully, looking off to the side as if giving it an exaggerated moment of thought. "whatever i have to do." his eyes dart immediately over to look into hers with a very sure sense of finality to them. he smiles, but it's small and polite. this time he doesn't immediately try to look away, just positions himself between her and ren before wearing a flippantly troubled expression. "let's not make this a problem," he requests, pushing a piece of his hair back before looking to her again expectantly.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: none

mentions: Grizzlot Grizzlot JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

"Guess im not eating with you around" yui said with a laugh but she was still kinda creeped out.
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo didn't respond as ayame vaguely challenged him, just simply switched back to a blank expression as she moved closer to ren. he just watched attentively, impassively, as she delicately maneuvered herself around him, practically reveling in her audacious threats against him. his eyes carefully tracked her every movement, up to her casual laying of her arm around his head. he took a deep breath, and stepped forward, and very carefully moved to take her arm away from his hair.

"to answer your question from before..." ryo says carefully, looking off to the side as if giving it an exaggerated moment of thought. "whatever i have to do." his eyes dart immediately over to look into hers with a very sure sense of finality to them. he smiles, but it's small and polite. this time he doesn't immediately try to look away, just positions himself between her and ren before wearing a flippantly troubled expression. "let's not make this a problem," he requests, pushing a piece of his hair back before looking to her again expectantly.

notes

[/color]

"If that's what you wish.", Maki nodded at her. She mentally sighed from being tired of all this and her eyes wandered. Wandered to a interesting scene. She played close attention to Ryo's and Ayame's exchanges. Trying her best to read their lips. She could only make out a few words but not enough to tell her what was going on. "Hmm...", she said as she gave her attention back to Yui.

"Umm... I'm not terrified of oranges, I just don't like the taste.", he responded. When he was flipping through the handbook, he noticed that one of the rules were, "Don't upset the counselor.", now honestly to him, there was nothing that could anger this stuffed owl. But he didn't want to take any chances and decided it was best to just cooperate with everything, at least, for now. Jirou shivered when Kyou patted his shoulder. He turned to him, but not before gently grabbing Kyou's hand and pushing it away, "I hope that we don't have to spend the our lives here...", was all he commented. To be honest, Jirou wasn't even sure if he was going to kill or not. Not even sure if he was capable of it... But he bet Monofucker could find some way.

~"If you check the map in your handbook you can see that we are almost there students!"~

Noting what Ryo said she gave a little smirk,"You can trust me the fullest, but if I break the trust, what are you gonna do about it?" She said to him, she soon notices Ren walking up to her, lifting her head up,"What is expect of you is already expected, do anything that would disturb me and you'll end up as soil for one of my plants, and if you cry at night I'll throw you outside our cabin, you hear?" She says in a rather threatening voice she took a look at the rabbit, giving her a rather distasteful look, truthfully she felt lucky and thankful for being partner up with Ren, this allows her to be a bit more flexible with the whole situation. She soon extended her arm and started to run Ren's head as if she was a mother, "Even if I'm so rude to you look at it in the bright side,yes? If anyone tries entering our cabin to kill you, you have a rather strong person to protect you, your the luckiest out of everyone!" She says giving a rather smile that she knew she faked, she felt a little calm now, giving her a quick chance to look at the handbook and review.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

Ren felt a bit sick as he listened to her talk, growing paler at her threats "O...kay" he replied, meekly as he watched her movements in caution. When Ayame's hand ran down his head, his blood ran cold and seemed to drain completely from his face. Her words had such a dark aura that it physically made him tremble. Yet before he knew it, Ryo had stepped in, removing her arm from his hair "?" he looked over at Ryo, then at Ayame, then back at Ryo "R-Ryo...?" he vocalized, slightly softer than a whisper. Admittedly, he was happy that Ryo had stepped in, but... "..." he almost made a sound, but nothing came out, and he tightened his grip on Yukiu slightly.

Kyou smirked as his hand was gently pushed away, starting to hum something to himself as he pulled out his own handbook again. And thinking of his handbook, it wasn't quite uninformative on himself, which was troublesome for him. Seeing how his talent alluded his memory. He didn't have time to dwell on that though, as a new scene caught his eye. Ryo had grabbed Ayame's hand, saying some very noticeable threats. He watched on with undivided attention, his grin wavering and growing slightly darker.

Last edited:
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

Ren felt a bit sick as he listened to her talk, growing paler at her threats "O...kay" he replied, meekly as he watched her movements in caution. When Ayame's hand ran down his head, his blood ran cold and seemed to drain completely from his face. Her words had such a dark aura that it physically made him tremble. Yet before he knew it, Ryo had stepped in, removing her arm from his hair "?" he looked over at Ryo, then at Ayame, then back at Ryo "R-Ryo...?" he vocalized, slightly softer than a whisper. Admittedly, he was happy that Ryo had stepped in, but... "..." he almost made a sound, but nothing came out, and he tightened his grip on Yukiu slightly.

Kyou smirked as his hand was gently pushed away, starting to hum something to himself as he pulled out his own handbook again. And thinking of his handbook, it wasn't quite uninformative on himself, which was troublesome for him. Seeing how his talent alluded his memory. He didn't have time to dwell on that though, as a new scene caught his eye. Ryo had grabbed Ayame's hand, saying some very noticeable threats. He watched on with undivided attention, his grin wavering and grow slightly darker.

Ayame was rather surprised Ryo stepped in, all she snickered was "He can protect himself, all your doing is proving he is weak, no?" She soon started to hum a medley as they walked towards their cabins, is it possible she found a weak point in Ryo? Maybe she did, can he break if she does something to Ren? Murder? No, she isn't capable of killing someone, even if she acts cold hearted she still has human emotion, she keeps taking looks at the two, she didn't really want to say anything because of the great knight Ryo would come in to save little prince Ren, so she turned her head towards the other group Maki and Yui, they both seem to make conversation, Jirou and Kyou seem to not really make an effort at all to talk, she just wonders now, she takes a quick look at Ryo and commented about him, "What is in that pouch of yours? You seem to have it when you first woke up, and it's a bit child like to have it star shaped."

Jirou gave a confused expression at Kyou's actions, noting that his neverending smile seemed...? Eh, he couldn't explain it. His mind was probably playing tricks on him anyway. He looked ahead of him to notice a very nice white building! "Yo Monofucker, what's that?", Oops. He better fix himself, "Uhh, uhm! I mean Monofu! I-... Sorry..."

~"No worries Mr. Umeki! I'm aware people make mistakes!", then my voice went darker. Darker then it already was, "Just don't make the same mistake twice, okay?", I watch the SHSL Acrobat nod quickly at my advice. "Anyways! That's the cafeteria! Just down this road is the cabins!", and as I went down the mentioned road, It wasn't long till they we were at the cabins. As described before, there were 5 in the trees, the rest on the ground. I turn to my students and say, "Alrighty then! Ohohohoho~! Pick your cabins, students! I'll be gone now, got a lot of work to do as you camp counselor ya'know? Be good! Toodle-oo kiddos!"~

And with that, he was finally gone. Jirou sighed as he looked at Kyou, "Hey. You okay with choosing one of the tree cabins?", he asked him.

JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

Last edited:
Jirou gave a confused expression at Kyou's actions, noting that his neverending smile seemed...? Eh, he couldn't explain it. His mind was probably playing tricks on him anyway. He looked ahead of him to notice a very nice white building! "Yo Monofucker, what's that?", Oops. He better fix himself, "Uhh, uhm! I mean Monofu! I-... Sorry..."

~"No worries Mr. Umeki! I'm aware people make mistakes!", then my voice went darker. Darker then it already was, "Just don't make the same mistake twice, okay?", I watch the SHSL Acrobat nod quickly at my advice. "Anyways! That's the cafeteria! Just down this road is the cabins!", and as I went down the mentioned road, It wasn't long till they we were at the cabins. As described before, there were 5 in the trees, the rest on the ground. I turn to my students and say, "Alrighty then! Ohohohoho~! Pick your cabins, students! I'll be gone now, got a lot of work to do as you camp counselor ya'know? Be good! Toodle-oo kiddos!"~

And with that, he was finally gone. Jirou sighed as he looked at Kyou, "Hey. You okay with choosing one of the tree cabins?", he asked him.

Kyou almost didn't notice Jirou address him, but luckily he did, forcing his smile to return to normal "Ah...Jirou~" he started, sounding hollowly careful "No, in fact, I'd like that much better~ Which did you have in mind, hm?" he turned himself towards the cabins, still making short glances at Ryo and Ayame.

"Ah, wai-...", but Monofu was already gone. She sighed and without saying a thing she walked into the 9th cabin on the ground and opened the doors. Glad to see that there were enough space between the two of them.

TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited:
Kyou almost didn't notice Jirou address him, but luckily he did, forcing his smile to return to normal "Ah...Jirou~" he started, sounding hollowly careful "No, in fact, I'd like that much better~ Which did you have in mind, hm?" he turned himself towards the cabins, still making short glances at Ryo and Ayame.
"This one!", Jirou smirked and jogged to the 1st tree cabin. He jogged up the white wooden stairs that led to there as well as the other tree cabins. "Haaaahh!", he gave out as he landed on the bed on the right side of the cabin. Each cabin was filled with the same things. Two queen size beds(with transparent drapes) on opposite sides of the cabin, two closets, two long drawers that stood at each of the beds, a "welcome mat" outside the front door., and a huge mirror against the wall near the entrance.

Last edited:

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
"well, only weak people pick on the weak, and i wouldn't say you're weak..." he gives a small, hearty laugh and rubs the back of his head jokingly, his easygoing grin returning to his face. it was hard to say if he was gloating or trying to clear the air after a tense situation, but regardless, his mood seems to improve ever so slightly after the small confrontation is over. he's ready to turn back to face ren, but just before he can, he hears her chime in one last time. his eyes follow to where she's walked, and without missing a beat, he just chuckles.

"school supplies," he simply answers, the hand on the side of his bag reaching down to rub texture of the tote, and he winks. after mufuku comes in and finishes his explanations, ryo finally triumphantly turns back around to meet ren. for a brief moment, at ren's tensed posture, ryo blinks with confusion, but it's only a quick second before he just continues smiling. "sorry~ that was sort of unpleasant, right?' ryo asks, sounding a bit sheepish. "it's out the way, though, so we'll be fine now." ryo gives a small nod, as if affirming it for himself, too.

"you can just... let me know if it happens again, okay?" he sort of asks, turning to look around at the cabins in the back. he wasn't too picky, as long as he could see the courtyard. he'd let ayaka choose their arrangements for them. unfortunately, he imagined ayame would probably do the same, but that was about par for the course. he wasn't going to push the issue... right now.

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

"This one!", Jirou smirked and jogged to the 1st tree cabin. He jogged up the white wooden stairs that led to there as well as the other tree cabins. "Haaaahh!", he gave out as he landed on the bed on the right side of the cabin. Each cabin was filled with the same things. Two queen size beds(with transparent drapes) on opposite sides of the cabin, two closets, two long drawers that stood at each of the beds, a "welcome mat" outside the front door., and a huge mirror against the wall near the entrance.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
"well, only weak people pick on the weak, and i wouldn't say you're weak..." he gives a small, hearty laugh and rubs the back of his head jokingly, his easygoing grin returning to his face. it was hard to say if he was gloating or trying to clear the air after a tense situation, but regardless, his mood seems to improve ever so slightly after the small confrontation is over. he's ready to turn back to face ren, but just before he can, he hears her chime in one last time. his eyes follow to where she's walked, and without missing a beat, he just chuckles.

"school supplies," he simply answers, the hand on the side of his bag reaching down to rub texture of the tote, and he winks. after mufuku comes in and finishes his explanations, ryo finally triumphantly turns back around to meet ren. for a brief moment, at ren's tensed posture, ryo blinks with confusion, but it's only a quick second before he just continues smiling. "sorry~ that was sort of unpleasant, right?' ryo asks, sounding a bit sheepish. "it's out the way, though, so we'll be fine now." ryo gives a small nod, as if affirming it for himself, too.

"you can just... let me know if it happens again, okay?" he sort of asks, turning to look around at the cabins in the back. he wasn't too picky, as long as he could see the courtyard. he'd let ayaka choose their arrangements for them. unfortunately, he imagined ayame would probably do the same, but that was about par for the course. he wasn't going to push the issue... right now.

notes

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Ren looks up at Ryo as he talks, if only slightly "..." he still couldn't seem to talk, that was until Ryo told him...
"you can just... let me know if it happens again, okay?"
he made a slight noise, before finally speaking again "O-Okay...and, you take care of yourself too, R-Ryo...please" he told the taller boy, his voice going progressively lighter "A-And maybe..." he stopped himself, seeing Ryo walk away "...nevermind"

Kyou watches Jirou humorously run towards their new home, chuckling to himself at the action. He doesn't head towards the cabin like him though, not immediately anyway. For awhile he looks over at Ayame and Ryo again, watching Ryo intently as he walked away from Ayame. Ah, perhaps he was just mad at Ayame for teasing Ren? ...Kyou tilted his head, his smile humored again. Just as long as he didn't...try anything...it'd be fine. Smiling brightly, he took one last glace at Ayame, before running after Jirou up into their cabin. "Hey, Jirou~" he started, cheerfully looking at his relaxed form "So ready to get to bed~? You should've told me~" he playfully said before snickering "I, too, need my rest~" he admitted, plopping onto his own bed "I'm sure we will be having many wonderful nights together~" his smile grew "Ufufufufu~"

Kyou watches Jirou humorously run towards their new home, chuckling to himself at the action. He doesn't head towards the cabin like him though, not immediately anyway. For awhile he looks over at Ayame and Ryo again, watching Ryo intently as he walked away from Ayame. Ah, perhaps he was just mad at Ayame for teasing Ren? ...Kyou tilted his head, his smile humored again. Just as long as he didn't...try anything...it'd be fine. Smiling brightly as he took one last glace at Ayame, before running after Jirou up into their cabin. "Hey, Jirou~" he started, cheerfully looking at his relaxed form "So ready to get to bed~? You should've told me~" he playfully said before snickering "I, too, need my rest~" he admitted, plopping onto his own bed "I'm sure we will be having many wonderful nights together~" his smile grew "Ufufufufu~"
Jirou turned a little pink as Ryou entered the cabin, 'Why does he have to say my like that? It's creepy!, but only chuckled to himself as he yawned. Ya'know what? All this anger and stress that I have is tiring me out. For the time being, while we are here, might as well act more like my usual self!, "So ready to get to bed~? You should've told me~", I grin at him and turn over on my side, my head plopped up by my arm, "Sorry! I'm just really tired after today's events.", though after Ryou's last comment Jirou took his small pillow and threw it at Ryou's face, it was meant to be playful, "Shut up won't you? You make it sound like we're going to do lewd acts with each other...", he still smiled. "Though it would be nice to get some pumped out I'd rather it be someone else~ I know you understand..", He winked. Hesat up and went to his closet, he opened it and found that his clothes were in here! "Nice~! Hey Monofu also took more of our clothes and threw them in here."

Last edited:
[You don't have to read anything above the line Blu3 Blu3 ]

Hoshi Gensai

Was she that easy to figure out? Here she was hoping that her false excitement would be enough to lighten the mood a little bit but it turns out her enthusiasm had little to no effect on the situation.

"Admitted, you're terrified, no? Your voice is stuttering like the rabbit boy, giving a sign of weakness." Ayame had said to her. Hoshi wondered what her problem could possibly be, she was mighty rude to the lot of them. Nobody could really stop themselves from being a bit weary and nervous after the strange stuffed owl had said what he said.

Hoshi was tempted to say something to her but another sudden appearance by the owl made her forget about it. Her reaction was delayed and when she finally comprehended he had disappeared and reappeared without seeming to move she backed away slowly. They were kidnapped by a overly cheery, more than likely psychotic, stuffed owl, who could teleport.

She was attempting to comprehend this but soon Monofu had called out the pairings for each room and she was approached by her roommate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Luck was on her side apparently because from what she could tell Nalini was a relatively nice person. She shot a small but happy grin in her direction, which was supposed to communicate to her that she was glad that she got stuck with her instead of someone else. "That's me. You're the SHSL Cleaner Nalini? Nice to meet you...Properly I mean." her grin widened slightly. The quick introductions from before didn't count in Hoshi's mind so this was actually their first proper meeting.

Junichi Okana

Which one was ''Mr.Jioto'' again? He couldn't really recall the names of any of them off the top of his head. Maybe he should have paid more attention to when they introduced themselves...Well that wouldn't change much, this handbook could actually be pretty handy for things like this. He decided to open up the tablet and check out the profiles inside it.

He shuttered a bit as he went through the information in the small piece of technology. Honestly he found it all to be more than a little unsettling.

How did this creature full of nothing but stuffing manage to get any of this? Even a decent picture should of been hard to get a hold of.

He sighed internally, feeling himself getting more anxious by the minute.

Still, he continued until he found his roommates profile. He gave it a quick look over before shutting the tablet down for the time being. He's the SHSL Designer, huh? he thought to himself with a uncertain expression.

He wasn't sure how he felt about him yet. Time would tell though neither one of them seemed to be up for a conversation right now given that neither one had made a move to approach each other.

For a second he glanced at him before looking away just as fast. Maybe they would talk later but right now he would rather go to their cabin.

Nalini gave a little smirk. I mean she has no reason to hate or despise her yet so that's a good thing. "Nice to meet you Hoshi and don't worry about cleaning or messing up the room. I got that covered." She was about to correct herself and stop that sentence but it's in her blood to serve. Kenjin slightly moves close to Junichi and looked him over. He was good looking but his clothes were..eh... He then walked up to him "Well it looks like were stuck together..Junichi? Am I correct?"

Gizaira Gizaira

Jirou turned a little pink as Ryou entered the cabin, 'Why does he have to say my like that? It's creepy!, but only chuckled to himself as he yawned. Ya'know what? All this anger and stress that I have is tiring me out. For the time being, while we are here, might as well act more like my usual self!, "So ready to get to bed~? You should've told me~", I grin at him and turn over on my side, my head plopped up by my arm, "Sorry! I'm just really tired after today's events.", though after Ryou's last comment Jirou took his small pillow and threw it at Ryou's face, it was meant to be playful, "Shut up won't you? You make it sound like we're going to do lewd acts with each other...", he still smiled. "Though it would be nice to get some pumped out I'd rather it be someone else~ I know you understand..", He sat up and went to his closet, he opened it and found that his clothes were in here! "Nice~! Hey Monofu also took more of our clothes and threw them in here."

Kyou started laughing more hysterically than usual at Jirou's replies, his smile soon settling to it's usual state "Indeed I do~" he replied himself, watching Jirou discover his clothes. Kyou shrugged "Oh, how nice of him~" his gazed looked off into the distance "If he keeps up these nice acts, I may never wish to leave~" humming again, he rolled around on his bed happily. This is was just way too fun so far. He couldn't wait for tomorrow here, and the next day, and then the next! He loved this, this was the complete opposite of boring~ and he would enjoy every moment of this.

Last edited:
Ayame entered the cabin, she noticed that the cabin left side had large amounts of flowers and plants, while the right side had a amounts of animal related stuff, from photos to stuffed animals,"I pressure the left side is mine,no?" She said looking at Ren, she soon took a deep look at him, thinking about it, it is rather strange to have a teenage boy and girl in the same cabin,no? She immediately pointed at Ren," You better not plan on doing anything at night when I'm asleep, if it's using me or yourself, don't" She said as she looked at her bed, thinking about it,Ren is highly incapable of doing those type of things, she soon went to look in the closet, her clothes were there... strange... she soon took another look at Ren "Now remember what I said, don't cry to sleep or you'll cry outside, if you say absolutely nothing you will not have anything to worry about!" He? More like she would have him buggin her.

Kyou started laughing more hysterically than usual at Jirou's replies, his smile soon settling to it's usual state "In deed I do~" he replied himself, watching Jirou discover his clothes. Kyou shrugged "Oh, how nice of him~" his gazed looked off into the distance "If he keeps up these nice acts, I may never wish to leave~" humming again, he rolled around on his bed happily. This is was just way too fun so far. He couldn't wait for tomorrow here, and the next day, and then the next! He loved this, this was the complete opposite of boring~ and he would enjoy every moment of this.
Jirou's smile died down a little as he took out his pj's. He turned around to Kyou and almost laughed at his rolling around on his bed, and sighed instead, "Never wish to leave huh? Don't you have family to get back too? Friends?", Jirou was one to talk though, he only had his fans that he truly cared about. He laid his pj's on his bed and said as he started to unbuckle his outfit, "Ah... Sorry if that's a touchy subject...", though, Jirou found it hard to imagine that Kyou had any sensitive spots. Guy was too happy and carefree.

Last edited:
Ayame entered the cabin, she noticed that the cabin left side had large amounts of flowers and plants, while the right side had a amounts of animal related stuff, from photos to stuffed animals,"I pressure the left side is mine,no?" She said looking at Ren, she soon took a deep look at him, thinking about it, it is rather strange to have a teenage boy and girl in the same cabin,no? She immediately pointed at Ren," You better not plan on doing anything at night when I'm asleep, if it's using me or yourself, don't" She said as she looked at her bed, thinking about it,Ren is highly incapable of doing those type of things, she soon went to look in the closet, her clothes were there... strange... she soon took another look at Ren "Now remember what I said, don't cry to sleep or you'll cry outside, if you say absolutely nothing you will not have anything to worry about!" He? More like she would have him buggin her.

Ren entered the cabin, slightly lagging behind Ayame as they entered their own cabin. A certain joyful light filled his eyes as he saw his half, but his scared state remained since he was in...her presence.
"I pressure the left side is mine,no?" She said looking at Ren
"Y...Yeah" he agreed, silently as he walked over to his side of the room. He stopped dead in his tracks at her at her next statement; however, his face flaring up with color "W-wha?!" he squeaked in confusion and embarrassment, his grip on Yukiu a bit unstable "T-That's not-I wouldn't-I" he stopped himself from continuing, noticing Ayame check her closet with interest. His own interest was peaked, so he placed Yukiu on his bed and looked through his own "Ah!" his clothes were here?! How?! "H-How did he get my...?" he body shook coldly as he thought about it. Had he...gone to his home...? Ren half-listened to the rest of her words, almost completely lost in thought "..." and all that was heard from him was silence.

Jirou's smile died down a little as he took out his pj's. He turned around to Kyou and almost laughed at his rolling around on his bed, and sighed instead, "Never wish to leave huh? Don't you have family to get back too? Friends?", Jirou was one to talk though, he only had his fans that he truly cared about. He laid his pj's on his bed and said as he started to unbuckle his outfit, "Ah... Sorry if that's a touchy subject...", though, Jirou found it hard to imagine that Kyou had any sensitive spots. Guy was too happy and carefree.

Kyou paused from his rolling at Jirou's remark, but his smile remained "Ah~" he started, lighthearted "I suppose you are right, eh? My mother...she must be...worried~(?) Indeed, I simply must return to her~" his response seemed as if he was merely reciting a line from a play, sounding noticeably bland sounding in his resolve to return home, soon going back to his playful rolling "And as for friends...those shouldn't matter as much~ Don't you agree~? I could always replace those with more...interesting ones here~"

Last edited:
Hoshi Gensai

Hoshi stared at her for a moment, taken slightly aback by her words. She knew that she heard her correctly but it took a second to register before she came up with a responese. "No, no, no. I can't just let you do that. Since we're sharing a room it's only fair that we put in equal effort to keep each other comfortable!" she said, pumping her fist in the air slightly as if to emphasize her point. "Agree?" she asked, wanting to know her take on this before just doing her own thing.

Junichi Okana

Junichi watched as Kenichi approached him. As his new roommate got closer he noticed just how tall this guy actuially was and that made him all the more uneasy.

On closer inspection Junichi could see that this guy had the appearance of a male model. It wasn't just his admittedly good looks either that made him seem like model material, his height was perfect for modeling too. What he found particulary odd was that he was supposed to be younger than himself too. Where was the justice in this?

Unsure of what to say and a bit busy wondering how he even managed to be that tall he stayed silent.

He did catch himself momentarily glancing at him though and noticed he was looking at him too. He wondered what he could possibly be thinking. Since he really did remind him of someone who could be considered popular in school he felt really awkward under his gaze.

He had nothing against popular kids per say, they just weren't something he found himself drawn towards most of the time.

"Well it looks like we're stuck together...Junichi? Am I correct?" he said, finally. He nodded his head a little in response "It does seem like it..." he mumbled under his breath. Less than a minute later he started walking to their cabin at a not-so-fast pace, silently dreading what he might find in there.

Mentioned: Nalini and Kenichi ( Blu3 Blu3 )

Ayaka followed her roomate looking at the cabins not sure why they were listening to a owl , as far as she was concerned the owl was sociopathic. She quckly turned her attention back to her roomate and keeping up with him.

Yui followed her roomie into there cabin and looked around " what sides yours?"

Hannah looked around and picked out the cabin next to yuis "how about this one?" She asked yamanaka

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo thoughtlessly keeps on his way toward his cabin, meeting up with ayaka on the way over. in all honesty, he thought she looked pretty cool, but he had no good first impression of her. for that reason, he was glad he was getting a chance to know her. since it was a pretty short walk from the courtyard to their cabin, he didn't really have much to say, just humming away quietly to himself, but once they entered their room, he gave an awed whistle, clearly liking what he saw. it was a pretty luscious looking space, at least to him. he threw his arms up over his head and nodded, automatically moving toward the left side of the room. it was pretty easily to tell who's was who's; the left had a large telescope in plain view and some colorful, ornate books in plain view of the desk, and the right had a ready assortment of ayaka's stuff.

ryo flops down onto his bed and takes a moment to feel the soft texture of the sheets. then he smiles to ayaka, sitting cross-legged on the bed. "nice to meet you, roomie!" he greets her again with a wink. "what's mine is yours, so if you see anything out in the open you're interested in, you're free to it." he points over to the small bookshelf at the nightstand, crammed full with more books, all of different sizes and shapes. for a moment, he tilts his head over to see more of her stuff - specifically, her talent-related paraphernalia - before looking back over to her curiously.

"cool~ you ever do your talent for official work? or are you a sherlock holmes type?" at the mention of the fictional detective, he starts to gesture an imaginary magnifying glass in front of his eye playfully.

mentions: Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

[/color]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back