• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Ayame face soon turned into a disgusted and annoyed face, "You just proven with eyes of others that you are willing to beg, and even call people master, showing weakness" Soon as she grabbed his arm and pulled it closer to allow her to uncuff him, once putting the key and letting him off the manacles she got a hold of them and kept them,"Don't try again or it will end up worse, no?" Ayame gave one final poke on his forehead as she turned to the others, seeing as Kyou and his normal carefree smile of almost everything, and hearing his comment "Oh my, steamy~" She snickered softly, "You have your head in the clouds right now, nothing with such steam shall happen, unless I cuff you, then Jirou can have a way of his time with you, but that won't happen." Soon she turned to Ryo, "Well then Ryo, where's the famous duo Boonie and Clyde? Oh, apologies, you and Ren, he might have tripped on a pebble and can't stop crying about." She tilts her head,"Ah yes outside with the statue..." She mumbled.

Someina nodded and gave a lighthearted smile, she could ask him more, but she does fear the fact Monofu would just pop out and interrupt the chat they are having, so she would just ask some basic questions instead, "
Where did you find Yukiu, of course, I would think that a vet such as yourself can easily explain that, but Yukiu does sound like a strange name, naturally I'm not that creative with most things"

Ayame face soon turned into a disgusted and annoyed face, "You just proven with eyes of others that you are willing to beg, and even call people master, showing weakness" Soon as she grabbed his arm and pulled it closer to allow her to uncuff him, once putting the key and letting him off the manacles she got a hold of them and kept them,"Don't try again or it will end up worse, no?" Ayame gave one final poke on his forehead as she turned to the others, seeing as Kyou and his normal carefree smile of almost everything, and hearing his comment "Oh my, steamy~" She snickered softly, "You have your head in the clouds right now, nothing with such steam shall happen, unless I cuff you, then Jirou can have a way of his time with you, but that won't happen." Soon she turned to Ryo, "Well then Ryo, where's the famous duo Boonie and Clyde? Oh, apologies, you and Ren, he might have tripped on a pebble and can't stop crying about." She tilts her head,"Ah yes outside with the statue..." She mumbled.
He smiled at her, "Thank you~", he said and stood up, rubbing at his wrists. He pouted at Ayame's response to Kyou and muttered, "As if I would do anything with him.", he huffed and walked over to the food, grabbing himself a couple grapes. Maki stood up and walked over to him , "Are you alright? In the head, I mean.", he looked over to her and popped a grape into his mouth. He swallowed it and smirked, walking out of the cafeteria to the statue where he saw Somenia and Ren chatting. Maki sighed and looked over to the group of three. A murder will happen soon... She felt it in her gut. She hated to even think of it but... She headed to statue and waited for everyone else.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo puts his hand on his face as he hears ayame contemptuously reply to jirou’s request. well, at least she’d agreed. he just shakes his head, smiling a little awkwardly as he faces back toward the table and starts to prepare himself and his bag to leave. he’s a little glad she seems too busy with kyou to notice him at first, but just as he’s about to get up to leave, he hears her focus in on him. darn. he’d been so close. he coolly listens to ayame’s remark, but he can’t help but look her at her somewhat contemptuously at her words about ren. his eyes close for a moment, and just barely noticeably, his hands steeple together and he takes a breath, before he looks back at her with a small smile.

“i guess that makes you and nalini ‘thelma and louise’, then?” he asks cheerfully, slinging his bag back over his shoulder and getting ready to leave. before he goes, though, he slides what’s left of his plate and utensils over toward ayame. he doesn’t look back over at her after he does, just starts leaving with his arms put up nonchalantly behind his head. he stops, though, for a moment. “i’d really like to rewatch the end of that one sometime soon…” he comments offhandedly, not turning back but clearly putting a hand over his mouth thoughtfully. but with that, he wanders out toward the statue.

once he arrives, he looks up to view and statue and stands near ren, giving a small wave to them both. “heya, roomie~” he greets someina sunnily. then he looks to ren. “sorry i took so long,” he says softly.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: thinly veiled threats ahoy!

mentions: Grizzlot Grizzlot JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Last edited:

Someina nodded and gave a lighthearted smile, she could ask him more, but she does fear the fact Monofu would just pop out and interrupt the chat they are having, so she would just ask some basic questions instead, "
Where did you find Yukiu, of course, I would think that a vet such as yourself can easily explain that, but Yukiu does sound like a strange name, naturally I'm not that creative with most things"

He smiled at her, "Thank you~", he said and stood up, rubbing at his wrists. He pouted at Ayame's response to Kyou and muttered, "As if I would do anything with him.", he huffed and walked over to the food, grabbing himself a couple grapes. Maki stood up and walked over to him , "Are you alright? In the head, I mean.", he looked over to her and popped a grape into his mouth. He swallowed it and smirked, walking out of the cafeteria to the statue where he saw Somenia and Ren chatting. Maki sighed and looked over to the group of three. A murder will happen soon... She felt it in her gut. She hated to even think of it but... She headed to statue and waited for everyone else.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo puts his hand on his face as he hears ayame contemptuously reply to jirou’s request. well, at least she’d agreed. he just shakes his head, smiling a little awkwardly as he faces back toward the table and starts to prepare himself and his bag to leave. he’s a little glad she seems too busy with kyou to notice him at first, but just as he’s about to get up to leave, he hears her focus in on him. darn. he’d been so close. he coolly listens to ayame’s remark, but he can’t help but look her at her somewhat contemptuously at her words about ren. his eyes close for a moment, and just barely noticeably, his hands steeple together patiently and he takes a breath, before he looks at her with a small smile.

“i guess that makes you and nalini ‘thelma and louise’, then?” he asks cheerfully, slinging his bag back over his shoulder and getting ready to leave. before he goes, though, he slides what’s left of his plate and utensils over toward ayame. he doesn’t look back over at her after he does, just starts leaving with his arms put up nonchalantly behind his head. he stops, though, for a moment. “i’d really like to rewatch the end of that one sometime soon…” he comments offhandedly, not turning back but clearly putting a hand over his mouth thoughtfully. but with that, he wanders out toward the statue.

once he arrives, he looks up to view and statue and stands near ren, giving a small wave to them both. “heya, roomie~” he greets someina sunnily. then he looks to ren. “sorry i took so long,” he says apologetically, but lightly.

notes

notes: thinly veiled threats ahoy!

mentions: Grizzlot Grizzlot JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

"W-Where did I...find Yukiu?" Ren's expression turned a bit distressed, an undesirable memory flooding over him as he started shaking slightly, looking down towards Yukiu "I...I saved her..." he simply said, a tear leaking out down his cheek. She more so saved him. He heard her other remark on Yukiu's name, but...but before he knows it, Ryo arrives at the statue too. Ren looks a bit startled, as he hadn't noticed him, but he's quick to recover; his shaking subsiding "H-hey, Ryo..." he greets slowly, smiling weakly as he tried not to think of the ordeal at the dining hall. Had the others told him what they'd been talking about? Hopefully not. "Y-You d-didn't take long, it's...um...f-fine" he replies, quickly turning to the statue than back to the others, now noticing Maki among them "S-So...uh, w-what do you think t-this will...be about?"

Kyou noted Ayame's snicker with a bright smile, listening happily to her remark. At her words on the cuffs being put of him, he laughed "Is that so~?" he asked in his usual lighthearted tone "Oh well~ Jirou's the masochist anyway~ Yet who knows what other kinks he has, ufufu~" he said, a small laugh escaping him before noticing her address Ryo next. He looked humored with her words on Ren and Ryo, oh how he enjoyed her remarks on the group.
“i guess that makes you and nalini ‘thelma and louise’, then?”
Ah, Ryo...how funny~ His smile remained as light as usual, but his mood had worsened within him, watching as Ryo slid his plate towards the brunette. He even made another comment to top it off, but it didn't matter. It didn't. It was fine. Ryo's probably end up getting himself lynched protecting that rabbit boy of his, or Ren would get himself killed and he'd go into a sad little depression~ Kyou smiled brighter at his thoughts...nice little morbid ideas~ He'd dwell on that later, for now...he'd have to go after his now free roommate and go to the statue. So he got up from his spot and left out the door towards the statue where more and more people seemed to be gathered. What ever could Monofu have planned for them? He couldn't wait to find out~!

Last edited:
Yui woke up late and quickly got dressed before diciding to go see of hannah and yamanaka were awake so on her way she knocked on there door "hello?"
Blu3 Blu3

Yamanaka was getting dressed when Yui was knocking one his door. He quickly yelled, "Come in!" As he continued to dressed.

"Y-You d-didn't take long, it's...um...f-fine" he replies, quickly turning to the statue than back to the others, now noticing Maki among them "S-So...uh, w-what do you think t-this will...be about?"
Maki perked up from her spot at Ren. She looked away from him for about a second, then looked back at him after she was done thinking. "I... Monofu is unpredictable. That much is clear, so this could be about anything, but from what I've seen... This will mostly be bad. Very, very bad.", she didn't feel the need to hide what she felt. It was such a weird feeling of despair that was washing over her slowly as she waited for everyone else to appear. Then for Monofu to come.

Yamanaka was getting dressed when Yui was knocking one his door. He quickly yelled, "Come in!" As he continued to dressed.
Yui walked in her face brighting up in pink seeing he wasent finished getting dressed. "We should walk to the statue soon..." She said sairing at the ground.

Seeing this hannah burst into laughter
"meet you guys there" she said with another giggle before leaving towards the statue.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
"y-you d-didn't take long, it's...um...f-fine." ryo's face brightens up a little, happy to hear it. when ren's gaze turns to the statue, ryo's does as well, taking in his question for himself. he's a bit surprised to hears maki chime in with her answer, having not quite noticed her on the way over, but he just continues to observe the statue curiously, unperturbed by her rather morbid way of answering. really, what ryo was more interested in right now was the seemingly non-euclidean geometry that was somehow going into this statue of a bird perfectly and rather majestically holding a sword! he could idly acknowledge that maki was, admittedly, probably right in her assessment of what was about to transpire, but in his enraptured interest in the statue, the thought rolled by like water off a duck's back. like morbid thoughts like hers' usually did.

or... like they normally did. when he turns back around to try and chatter absent-mindedly about the pinnacle of architecture that was apparently just sitting here out in the open without explanation, he feels everything in him just sort of... drop. he looks at ren and remembers, immediately, luridly, that it matters to him. his face markedly reflects the change; going from a light, eager preoccupation, and instantly fiercely shifting to something resembling somber distress. he quickly and obviously realizes his response, though, and turns away hastily with a slight look of embarrassment. it was very jarring to suddenly be faced with just how quickly and easily he'd just sort of fallen into caring about ren, but as he a moment to think about it, to actually process it for once, the more it feels like natural to him. it wasn't that it was ren in particular - it seems bizarre to him, actually, that he is apparently the only one that felt so strongly about him - but it was more the fact that he had managed to care about... something? he'd normally just waited for things to just sort of... work out, like he had faith they eventually would, but with ren, he actually, for once, found himself invested in how and if they really, actually would.

and... it was hard to know if that was a good or bad thing, really. but ryo's color banded hand starts to twitch, and he suddenly realizes it's covered over one of his cheeks, and that he's been looking away with a serious gaze down at the ground kind of awkwardly for maybe a couple of seconds now. oh. huh. he takes a moment to methodically readjust himself, moving his hands back down to his pockets and looking up at the sky for a moment, to try and readjust his face, before staring back around the gathered group.

"sorry..." he says slowly. he isn't quite smiling, and his tone isn't as light as it usually can be, because at least knows this time, he can't easily play it off. he feels too weird about it himself to not know it probably looked a little weird to everyone else, too. so, he decides to be try and be straight-forward about it. "i'm just sort of... thinking about it. seriously, i guess," he looks off to the side a little, solemn maybe even confused-looking, almost. he does purses his lips a little and moves reluctantly into a soft smile.

"i... think it'll be fine though, whatever it is," he says. his assurance this time is a bit shakier this time than any before, but it is clearly still earnest, and not just towards ren, but towards maki and someina, too. maybe to stop them from worrying about him, maybe just sincerely to reassure them, or maybe even both; he wasn't, and maybe hadn't been, quite sure. his eyes do fall on ren last, though, and linger for a moment longer. he knew that his absolute faith was something that he wasn't going to have back anytime soon, at best until he saw ren through this safely, but he takes a quiet breath and looks to him hopefully, anyway. he hoped he could convey, even after that, that he was still honestly sure that they would be fine. even if it wasn't by divine providence, then, he reminds himself, he'd make sure of it himself. he wasn't the words meant as much to ren now, after how many times ryo's said them, but he can't help but hope the idea gets through, anyway.

notes: alternate title: rustic gets way too extra on everybody's asses, i guess

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Bennie Bennie Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

Yamanaka finished getting dressed and quickly combed his hair and got next to Yui. "Shall we head there?" He smiled and waited for her reply. Kenjin slowly awoke and groggily changed and walked out of his cabin. Once out of his cabin he looked preppy and happy. He then moved to the Cafe to get breakfast.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
"y-you d-didn't take long, it's...um...f-fine." ryo's face brightens up a little, happy to hear it. when ren's gaze turns to the statue, ryo's does as well, taking in his question for himself. he's a bit surprised to hears maki chime in with her answer, having not quite noticed her on the way over, but he just continues to observe the statue curiously, unperturbed by her rather morbid way of answering. really, what ryo was more interested in right now was the seemingly non-euclidean geometry that was somehow going into this statue of a bird perfectly and rather majestically holding a sword! he could idly acknowledge that maki was, admittedly, probably right in her assessment of what was about to transpire, but in his enraptured interest in the statue, the thought rolled by like water off a duck's back. like morbid thoughts like hers' usually did.

or... like they normally did. when he turns back around to try and chatter absent-mindedly about the pinnacle of architecture that was apparently just sitting here out in the open without explanation, he feels everything in him just sort of... drop. he looks at ren and remembers, immediately, luridly, that it matters to him. his face markedly reflects the change; going from a light, eager preoccupation, and instantly fiercely shifting to something resembling somber distress. he quickly and obviously realizes his response, though, and turns away hastily with a slight look of embarrassment. it was very jarring to suddenly be faced with just how quickly and easily he'd just sort of fallen into caring about ren, but as he a moment to think about it, to actually process it for once, the more it feels like natural to him. it wasn't that it was ren in particular - it seems bizarre to him, actually, that he is apparently the only one that felt so strongly about him - but it was more the fact that he had managed to care about... something? he'd normally just waited for things to just sort of... work out, like he had faith they eventually would, but with ren, he actually, for once, found himself invested in how and if they really, actually would.

and... it was hard to know if that was a good or bad thing, really. but ryo's color banded hand starts to twitch, and he suddenly realizes it's covered over one of his cheeks, and that he's been looking away with a serious gaze down at the ground kind of awkwardly for maybe a couple of seconds now. oh. huh. he takes a moment to methodically readjust himself, moving his hands back down to his pockets and looking up at the sky for a moment, to try and readjust his face, before staring back around the gathered group.

"sorry..." he says slowly. he isn't quite smiling, and his tone isn't as light as it usually can be, because at least knows this time, he can't easily play it off. he feels too weird about it himself to not know it probably looked a little weird to everyone else, too. so, he decides to be try and be straight-forward about it. "i'm just sort of... thinking about it. seriously, i guess," he looks off to the side a little, solemn maybe even confused-looking, almost. he does purses his lips a little and moves reluctantly into a soft smile.

"i... think it'll be fine though, whatever it is," he says. his assurance this time is a bit shakier this time than any before, but it is clearly still earnest, and not just towards ren, but towards maki and someina, too. maybe to stop them from worrying about him, maybe just sincerely to reassure them, or maybe even both; he wasn't, and maybe hadn't been, quite sure. his eyes do fall on ren last, though, and linger for a moment longer. he knew that his absolute faith was something that he wasn't going to have back anytime soon, at best until he saw ren through this safely, but he takes a quiet breath and looks to him hopefully, anyway. he hoped he could convey, even after that, that he was still honestly sure that they would be fine. even if it wasn't by divine providence, then, he reminds himself, he'd make sure of it himself. he wasn't the words meant as much to ren now, after how many times ryo's said them, but he can't help but hope the idea gets through, anyway.

notes

notes: alternate title: rustic gets way too extra on everybody's asses, i guess

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Bennie Bennie Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

Maki watched with slient suspicion at Ryo's quietness and his serious expression that he held for few seconds before snapping out of it and speaking in a tone less light then his usual. She raises an eyebrow before the Astronomer gives his reason for spacing off. She sighs and turns to the statue, closing her eyes and saying, "I'm sorry Ryo... But I can't agree with you that whatever happens will be fine..". Jirou, after staring at the group from behind for a minute decided to finally join them. He walks up quietly behind Ren and bends down to blow on the little guy's neck.

Rustic Rustic Bennie Bennie

"O-Oh..." Ren had a feeling that answer was coming, he'd had a sinking feeling constantly plaguing the entire time he was here. Sure, there were little moments of hope, little rays of sunshine, but...hearing Maki's words just brought his fears back to the surface. His face was a bit pale as he looked towards Ryo, his serious look concerning the short boy. He appeared to snap out of whatever he was thinking of pretty fast, but...he didn't sound as light as he usually did. Ren didn't want Ryo to end up losing the hope he had, losing the hope that they'd escape together, and he felt like that was happening...despite what he said about it being fine. Maki's next words didn't help, either, so he decided to be be the moral boaster this time "R-Ryo, Maki, let's not think like t-that! It'll...It'll be-eep!" being cut of from his words, he let out a tiny soft pitched shriek as he nearly falls over from surprise...this was just like on the beach, but it wasn't Kyou this time...it was Jirou. In the distance though, he could hear Kyou's unmistakable laughter at what Jirou did...unsurprisingly. He turned to him, face even paler now at the acrobats actions "W-W-W-Wh-" he could hardly form words, soon noticing Yukiu's aggressive look had returned and it was directed at Jirou. The vet pet the bunny, trying to calm her, before addressing the pink haired prankster "W-Wh...Why did y-you d-do that...?!" was this even the same guy who was concerned for him on the beach?

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
to maki’s response, ryo just lets out an concessive breath before quietly mouthing ‘fair enough’. he hadn't expected he’d change her mind, but it was still kinda unfortunate to see her still so… worried? he rocks on his feet a little, trying to focus on something maybe less problematic, before coming to a full stop at ren’s interjection. the sentiment starts to lift his spirits considerably, and his whole face is noticeably much brighter as he speaks – right up until he hears ren yelp. since he’s already standing directly beside him, ryo didn't have his head fully turned toward him, but at the small exclamation, his eyes go wide and the color immediately drains from his face. almost reflexively, he whips himself around to see what's going on... only to see it's just jirou.

but his eyes as he turns to look at jirou are blank. not just expressionless - it's almost looks as if he's just not there. but once he seems to realize who he's looking at, ryo's face just twitches, and he blinks, moving immediately into shock, before finally flattening out entirely to... amusement? the first thing ryo really registers, after maybe moving entirely on muscle memory, is that he's smiling, but he also knows his hands are visibly shaking, and he's not really sure why. fear? adrenaline? he can't say, but he quickly puts his hands away in his pocket, and takes a silent, shaky breath. he looks like he wants to say something after ren asks jirou what's going on, he even opens his mouth a little as if he's about to, but he just quietly closes it again and looks toward the man with a reluctant smile.

notes: ahhhhhhh

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Bennie Bennie

[/color]

Rustic Rustic Bennie Bennie

"O-Oh..." Ren had a feeling that answer was coming, he'd had a sinking feeling constantly plaguing the entire time he was here. Sure, there were little moments of hope, little rays of sunshine, but...hearing Maki's words just brought his fears back to the surface. His face was a bit pale as he looked towards Ryo, his serious look concerning the short boy. He appeared to snap out of whatever he was thinking of pretty fast, but...he didn't sound as light as he usually did. Ren didn't want Ryo to end up losing the hope he had, losing the hope that they'd escape together, and he felt like that was happening...despite what he said about it being fine. Maki's next words didn't help, either, so he decided to be be the moral boaster this time "R-Ryo, Maki, let's not think like t-that! It'll...It'll be-eep!" being cut of from his words, he let out a tiny soft pitched shriek as he nearly falls over from surprise...this was just like on the beach, but it wasn't Kyou this time...it was Jirou. In the distance though, he could hear Kyou's unmistakable laughter at what Jirou did...unsurprisingly. He turned to him, face even paler now at the acrobats actions "W-W-W-Wh-" he could hardly form words, soon noticing Yukiu's aggressive look had returned and it was directed at Jirou. The vet pet the bunny, trying to calm her, before addressing the pink haired prankster "W-Wh...Why did y-you d-do that...?!" was this even the same guy who was concerned for him on the beach?
Maki widen her eyes as she turned her attention over to the group, glaring daggers at Jirou. Jirou burst out laughing before his laughter calmed down to giggling. He looked at Ren with eyes that were filled with hopelessness, whether this was noticeable to the SHSL's around him, he didn't care, "Hahaha... I'm sorry Ren! I just couldn't help myself, you were the easiest target!", he crossed his eyes as his laughing finally stopped, but a smile still stayed on his face, "That's bad. Being the easiest target, but it makes you even more cuter ya'know? And people love cute things, like Ryo for example!", he gestured to the star eyed boy next to him. Maki's lips pursed. D-Did Jirou suspect Ryo too? Like she did? No, he wouldn't take it so seriously like she had. If anything, like she had seen, he'd turn it into a game or something. Just-
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
to maki’s response, ryo just lets out an concessive breath before quietly mouthing ‘fair enough’. he hadn't expected he’d change her mind, but it was still kinda unfortunate to see her still so… worried? he rocks on his feet a little, trying to focus on something maybe less problematic, before coming to a full stop at ren’s interjection. the sentiment starts to lift his spirits considerably, and his whole face is noticeably much brighter as he speaks – right up until he hears ren yelp. since he’s already standing directly beside him, ryo didn't have his head fully turned toward him, but at the small exclamation, his eyes go wide and the color immediately drains from his face. almost reflexively, he whips himself around to see what's going on... only to see it's just jirou.

but his eyes as he turns to look at jirou are blank. not just expressionless - it's almost looks as if he's just not there. but once he seems to realize who he's looking at, ryo's face just twitches, and he blinks, moving immediately into shock, before finally flattening out entirely to... amusement? the first thing ryo really registers, after maybe moving entirely on muscle memory, is that he's smiling, but he also knows his hands are visibly shaking, and he's not really sure why. fear? adrenaline? he can't say, but he quickly puts his hands away in his pocket, and takes a silent, shaky breath. he looks like he wants to say something after ren asks jirou what's going on, he even opens his mouth a little as if he's about to, but he just quietly closes it again and looks toward the man with a reluctant smile.

notes

[/color]

"Hm?", Jirou looks at Ryo after finally taking his silent response into consideration. Maki follows Jirou's eyes and sees the same thing. Jirou beams and waves him off, "Ah... Don't worry about me Ryo. I have no intention of harming Ren and his rabbit, just trying to stay positive!", he looks away as his smile and voice wavers, "S-Seriously... Your face right now is giving me the creeps...", Maki's hand twitched. She so badly wanted to get of here, so badly wanted to slap Jirou at this moment. Poison his food or something, Maki knows that this wasn't the Jirou at the beach. Even though his carefree tone sounded the same... It was just different. She dug her nails into her arm so hard that she actually started to bleed a little, thought she didn't notice.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

Maki widen her eyes as she turned her attention over to the group, glaring daggers at Jirou. Jirou burst out laughing before his laughter calmed down to giggling. He looked at Ren with eyes that were filled with hopelessness, whether this was noticeable to the SHSL's around him, he didn't care, "Hahaha... I'm sorry Ren! I just couldn't help myself, you were the easiest target!", he crossed his eyes as his laughing finally stopped, but a smile still stayed on his face, "That's bad. Being the easiest target, but it makes you even more cuter ya'know? And people love cute things, like Ryo for example!", he gestured to the star eyed boy next to him. Maki's lips pursed. D-Did Jirou suspect Ryo too? Like she did? No, he wouldn't take it so seriously like she had. If anything, like she had seen, he'd turn it into a game or something. Just-

"Hm?", Jirou looks at Ryo after finally taking his silent response into consideration. Maki follows Jirou's eyes and sees the same thing. Jirou beams and waves him off, "Ah... Don't worry about me Ryo. I have no intention of harming Ren and his rabbit, just trying to stay positive!", he looks away as his smile and voice wavers, "S-Seriously... Your face right now is giving me the creeps...", Maki's hand twitched. She so badly wanted to get of here, so badly wanted to slap Jirou at this moment. Poison his food or something, Maki knows that this wasn't the Jirou at the beach. Even though his carefree tone sounded the same... It was just different. She dug her nails into her arm so hard that she actually started to bleed a little, thought she didn't notice.

The easiest target, huh? That was no shocker...not at all...Ren had no physical strength, so...yeah, Jirou wasn't wrong on that. He also wasn't exactly happy when Jirou called him...cute? Not with the way he'd been acting, in fact it almost made him sick a bit, his still pale face reflecting this. His mind soon drifted back to the easy target thing, and his breathing got funny for a moment. The shaking he usually experienced returning once more as he stood there, his thought swirling around.
He hears Jirou address Ryo as well, noting his words about not hurting him or Yukiu. Knowing how Jirou was now though, he kind of doubted that. He didn't like this version of him at all. Then again...he had met people like this before...people who are nice one moment, then they...they... "...I...I guess I am an easy...target" his voice was soft and somber, petting an angered Yukiu once more. He...he was even an easy target then, perhaps even more so...and soon the vet was drowning in memories once more.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo just tried to keep smiling, even as he heard jirou keep speaking, but it took a considerable amount of effort. the words don’t really assuage his tenseness in any way, and in fact, probably only serve to ramp it back up considerably. ‘easy target…’ the phrase repeats back in his mind to himself. the more he thinks about it, the more pricks of uneasiness he can feel trail down his spine. maybe the inconsideration didn't match up with who he’d met on the beach, but frankly, the realization doesn't mean much to him. he’d been in enough tough situations to know that people rarely were the same when things got hard. though, it did make his smile feel that much harder to wear, so he just kept staring, increasingly more vacantly. if he couldn't rely on jirou, that was fine too. that made sense. from history, and from experience, good people always seemed to have plenty of enemies. what was one more person in a room he already couldn't trust?

he can feel himself start to loosen up a little once jirou addresses his concerns. he’s glad, at least, the other man decides to address his worries, but he’s not sure if it makes him feel any better. ryo only realizes just how noticeably stiff he still is, however, once he hears the dancer mention it. he blinks a few times, before he quickly evens out his face with an apologetic look.

“oh, sorry if i scared you,” he says gently, his gaze falling away to the ground for a moment and his hand moving to the back of his neck quietly. in retrospect… he wasn't totally keen on the idea of giving up on jirou yet, even if he couldn’t trust him. he had been the only other person thus far that had done anything substantial for ren besides himself, after all. maybe he was just kind of eccentric? in the interest of good will, he lifts his head up a little and smiles. “though… maybe we could call it even?” he smiles gets a little wider.

“seriously, your tact is getting worse than mine! soon you’ll be ‘jousting’ like that kyou guy!” and with that, ryo just starts chuckling. he doesn’t really say if his mistake is a part of his joke, but he adds, “en garde!” and just obliviously folds his arms around his stomach and continues to giggle, as if he’s really come up with a humdinger this time.

notes: jesting > jousting > fencing... ryo is a special boy, y'all

[/color]

Someina was just simply listening as the others were having conversations, she wasn't sure about what to say or what to do so she simply stood quiet, hearing every word that would come out from their mouths, looking at Ryo's face, listening to Maki and Jirou words towards Ren, she could obviously intervene, but the wicked witch fling the door open, with her smug face

"Nalini, come outside with me!" Ayame yelled out as she walked down the stairs, she looked at everyone that was hanging outside she looked at Ren, who was once again, looking like he was down in the slums, she takes a look Ryo, Ren's little prince who will save him every time, Ayame scoffed, "Yes, you are truly the weakest, always looking like you're about to cry, holding onto that hairball, using that ridiculous bunny onesie..." Soon she started prodding Ren's arms and chest, "Absolutely no physical capabilities, if best you should just lock yourself and hide in there while we deal with more important issues, actually no, you might end up killing yourself by accident because of how idiotic you are!" Ayame wasn't too sure what she was hoping to accomplish, but whatever she was, it was something, she soon swung her hips to look over to Jirou, she didn't really know what to say to him, so she stood a bit silent and only gave a glance at him, soon she walked close to Ren, landing her hand onto his head,"But do not fret, dear boy, I will make sure none of us gets killed, since I will watch for anything and anyone that would pose a danger to anyone else." She gave somewhat of a fake smile, one that looked like they would care, but the more you look at it the more it looks fake, she soon turned her head to Someina, pointing at her, "Bring the others to the statue, I am quite tired of all this waiting..."

Someina looked at her a bit before shaking her head and walking towards the Cabins, she knocked the door of the cabins Junichi and Hoshi were in, hoping to get a response.

Someina was just simply listening as the others were having conversations, she wasn't sure about what to say or what to do so she simply stood quiet, hearing every word that would come out from their mouths, looking at Ryo's face, listening to Maki and Jirou words towards Ren, she could obviously intervene, but the wicked witch fling the door open, with her smug face

"Nalini, come outside with me!" Ayame yelled out as she walked down the stairs, she looked at everyone that was hanging outside she looked at Ren, who was once again, looking like he was down in the slums, she takes a look Ryo, Ren's little prince who will save him every time, Ayame scoffed, "Yes, you are truly the weakest, always looking like you're about to cry, holding onto that hairball, using that ridiculous bunny onesie..." Soon she started prodding Ren's arms and chest, "Absolutely no physical capabilities, if best you should just lock yourself and hide in there while we deal with more important issues, actually no, you might end up killing yourself by accident because of how idiotic you are!" Ayame wasn't too sure what she was hoping to accomplish, but whatever she was, it was something, she soon swung her hips to look over to Jirou, she didn't really know what to say to him, so she stood a bit silent and only gave a glance at him, soon she walked close to Ren, landing her hand onto his head,"But do not fret, dear boy, I will make sure none of us gets killed, since I will watch for anything and anyone that would pose a danger to anyone else." She gave somewhat of a fake smile, one that looked like they would care, but the more you look at it the more it looks fake, she soon turned her head to Someina, pointing at her, "Bring the others to the statue, I am quite tired of all this waiting..."

Someina looked at her a bit before shaking her head and walking towards the Cabins, she knocked the door of the cabins Junichi and Hoshi were in, hoping to get a response.

Kyou's smile widened as Ayame came towards the group, speaking lovely verbal abuse towards her roommate per usual. As he listened to her words, he thought of chiming in, but decided against it. He didn't want to interrupt her words, for he was sure they would be beautifully scummy as usual. He watched as she declared her declaration to not let anyone die, and he absentmindedly shrugged. He'd have to disagree on that sadly, after all...the cleaner had to go...but he wasn't going to kill her himself, after all he had no reason to want to leave at the moment. Manipulating people into murder was so much more interesting~
Perhaps this assembly would give him hints on how to get the rag princess killed and who he could get to kill her. One of the more boring ones would be preferable, in all honesty all that mattered is that they got the job done. This made Kyou wonder though...how would everyone react to seeing a dead corpse, would they all scream and cry? Be frozen in fear? Perhaps even smile like he would? Ufufufu~ How big his smile must have been now, a murder was just what this place needed~

Ren unfortunately awoke from his memory induced trance at the sound of Ayame's poison voice, only adding to his misery. Her words hit him as if he were being clobbered by a metal bat, looking away as she mentioned his sleepwear. Even if the comment on Yukiu did spark a small flame of anger, it was quickly over shadowed by her over words. Indeed, he wasn't strong physically in any regard and even his mental strength was lacking. He was skilled in his veterinary practices of course, but...he was still too weak. Still too unworthy. Ayame was right, he was about to cry...that's how pathetic he was.
Yukiu seemed unsettled in his arms, looking as if she wanted to launch at the gardener despite her leg. Ren made sure to keep her held down, not wanting her to suffer Ayame's wrath as well. This became much harder when Ayame came up to him, placing her hand on his head with a fake smile. Ren felt a chill through through him, shivering at her touch and tried to ignore her as he settled the restless bunny in his arms. Not a single word came from him the entire time, apart from some nearly inaudible whimpers from Ayame's words.

"" Okay, " she said with a bright smile before opening the door "got any ideas on why we have to go to the statue?"
"No idea but knowing the owl it has to do with murder I think." He..I guess looked up a little to Yui. She changed so much from last night. It was good that she was smiling at a time like this. Kenjin slowly walked into the cafe and grabbed some juice and an apple and said "If anyone would like to come with I'll be going to the statue." Nalini hearing Ayame yelling for her to come with her she quickly came out and came with her.

"No idea but knowing the owl it has to do with murder I think." He..I guess looked up a little to Yui. She changed so much from last night. It was good that she was smiling at a time like this. Kenjin slowly walked into the cafe and grabbed some juice and an apple and said "If anyone would like to come with I'll be going to the statue." Nalini hearing Ayame yelling for her to come with her she quickly came out and came with her.
Yui walked with him slowly going slower and slower the closer they got to the statue a feeling of uneese falling over her. Hannah leaned against the statue lisining to everyones conversations.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo just tried to keep smiling, even as he heard jirou keep speaking, but it took a considerable amount of effort. the words don’t really assuage his tenseness in any way, and in fact, probably only serve to ramp it back up considerably. ‘easy target…’ the phrase repeats back in his mind to himself. the more he thinks about it, the more pricks of uneasiness he can feel trail down his spine. maybe the inconsideration didn't match up with who he’d met on the beach, but frankly, the realization doesn't mean much to him. he’d been in enough tough situations to know that people rarely were the same when things got hard. though, it did make his smile feel that much harder to wear, so he just kept staring, increasingly more vacantly. if he couldn't rely on jirou, that was fine too. that made sense. from history, and from experience, good people always seemed to have plenty of enemies. what was one more person in a room he already couldn't trust?

he can feel himself start to loosen up a little once jirou addresses his concerns. he’s glad, at least, the other man decides to address his worries, but he’s not sure if it makes him feel any better. ryo only realizes just how noticeably stiff he still is, however, once he hears the dancer mention it. he blinks a few times, before he quickly evens out his face with an apologetic look.

“oh, sorry if i scared you,” he says gently, his gaze falling away to the ground for a moment and his hand moving to the back of his neck quietly. in retrospect… he wasn't totally keen on the idea of giving up on jirou yet, even if he couldn’t trust him. he had been the only other person thus far that had done anything substantial for ren besides himself, after all. maybe he was just kind of eccentric? in the interest of good will, he lifts his head up a little and smiles. “though… maybe we could call it even?” he smiles gets a little wider.

“seriously, your tact is getting worse than mine! soon you’ll be ‘jousting’ like that kyou guy!” and with that, ryo just starts chuckling. he doesn’t really say if his mistake is a part of his joke, but he adds, “en garde!” and just obliviously folds his arms around his stomach and continues to giggle, as if he’s really come up with a humdinger this time.

notes

notes: jesting > jousting > fencing... ryo is a special boy, y'all

[/color]

Jirou stared at Ryo with a blank smile before it turned into genuine one, "Okay then... We'll call it even!", He backed away from Ren for a bit to completely face Ryo as the male continued to talk. He bursts into a laugh at Ryo's joke but it calms down into a smile as he says, "I'm laughing now but I'm kinda upset of you mentioning I'll end up like Kyou..", he mentally sighed, is this what it was like talking to Ryo? What a vanilla personality... Though, it was still charming.

Kyou's smile widened as Ayame came towards the group, speaking lovely verbal abuse towards her roommate per usual. As he listened to her words, he thought of chiming in, but decided against it. He didn't want to interrupt her words, for he was sure they would be beautifully scummy as usual. He watched as she declared her declaration to not let anyone die, and he absentmindedly shrugged. He'd have to disagree on that sadly, after all...the cleaner had to go...but he wasn't going to kill her himself, after all he had no reason to want to leave at the moment. Manipulating people into murder was so much more interesting~
Perhaps this assembly would give him hints on how to get the rag princess killed and who he could get to kill her. One of the more boring ones would be preferable, in all honesty all that mattered is that they got the job done. This made Kyou wonder though...how would everyone react to seeing a dead corpse, would they all scream and cry? Be frozen in fear? Perhaps even smile like he would? Ufufufu~ How big his smile must have been now, a murder was just what this place needed~

Ren unfortunately awoke from his memory induced trance at the sound of Ayame's poison voice, only adding to his misery. Her words hit him as if he were being clobbered by a metal bat, looking away as she mentioned his sleepwear. Even if the comment on Yukiu did spark a small flame of anger, it was quickly over shadowed by her over words. Indeed, he wasn't strong physically in any regard and even his mental strength was lacking. He was skilled in his veterinary practices of course, but...he was still too weak. Still too unworthy. Ayame was right, he was about to cry...that's how pathetic he was.
Yukiu seemed unsettled in his arms, looking as if she wanted to launch at the gardener despite her leg. Ren made sure to keep her held down, not wanting her to suffer Ayame's wrath as well. This became much harder when Ayame came up to him, placing her hand on his head with a fake smile. Ren felt a chill through through him, shivering at her touch and tried to ignore her as he settled the restless bunny in his arms. Not a single word came from him the entire time, apart from some nearly inaudible whimpers from Ayame's words.
Jirou tilted his head and a few strands of hair fell in front of his face as he waited for Ayame to finish with her rambling. Once she had, he smiled and addressed her, "Ayame, nice of you to finally join us! And again with being mean to poor Ren... You truly have nothing better to do with yourself do you? Ya'know there's always Kyou to talk to..", he finished and sat near Ren, turning to him and asked a truly innocent question, "And Ren, you go to sleep in a bunny onesie?" Maki looked around her and then her lavender eyes landed on everyone else as they began to surround the front of Monofu's statue.

((i'm gonna have everyone at the statue now))

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo just puts a hand up to his mouth, hiding his wide, earnest smile. he was still pretty amused, but there was also a quiet relief that came with jirou’s response. he can’t really tell if the response is sincere, but since he’d like to believe it was, he did. and it was comforting. there looked to be a lot for him to like about jirou; it seemed like it would have been a shame if he’d had had to disregard it over one bad tendency. “haha, my bad,” he says lightly. he’s ready to add something else, but his train of thought is abruptly pierced by the sound of ayame calling for nalini in the distance.

some god had an interesting sense of humor, didn’t it? ryo’s face shows his disappointment as he watches ayame approach the group from the corner of his eye. maybe it’s his previous encounter with her this morning, or maybe it’s some preternatural sense of his, but something tells him she had something awful to add. it’s pretty much confirmed for him the moment she sees her eyes move toward ren, almost predatorily. the sight makes ryo bite down harder on his teeth, almost in preparation for whatever tirade she was about to go on.

and it was certainly something. he turned around to watch her just lay it on thick. unprompted, callous, and decisive. he throws his hands into his pockets, hiding his fingers tightening up hard into fists. he stayed quiet, but he didn’t bother hiding his disdain for the unprompted cruelty, his eyes lidded in obvious contempt. it really didn’t matter if everyone knew just how much he hated ayame – this scene only made it abundantly clear to him that it was the only morally defendable position. at the thought, he looks over the crowd overlooking over the interaction. he has to force himself to swallow as he glances over toward kyou, smiling even wider than usual. he doesn’t let the look linger long, but he knows he’s found the answer he’s been looking for as to what kind of person kyou was. disgusting.

and then he looks back at ayame. it was hard for him to try and think of what he should do about the situation when what he wants to do is so loud in his head, as her disgusting hand sits on ren’s head. his eyes close slowly, and his right hand moves around in his jacket a little, both hands still in as tight of a fist he can manage. it could be so, so easy to fix this, he quietly, simply thinks. but his eyes slowly reopen as he hears jirou speak and move from beside him. and his hands reluctantly relax as he listens. it didn’t fix this, but it’s enough to talk him out of doing something rash. he gives a quick, quiet, thankful prayer to whatever might be responsible, and carefully decides to move over toward ren.

he doesn’t really hesitate to move try and move ayame’s hand away as he see it sitting on ren’s head; without stopping his stride, he tries to slide it off as easily as cleaning a countertop. “he’s right,” he says, obviously referring to jirou’s comment. “i’m sure he’d appreciate the gesture more.” he laughs a little and looks over to kyou with a small smile. it was more of an off-handed way of drawing ayame’s attention away than it was anything else, but he still looks at him in a seemingly knowing way. if kyou really enjoyed cruelty, then ryo was sure he’d appreciate the gesture. even if he didn’t, all the better. but with that, he comes to stand behind and slightly beside ren, his hand reaching down to touch is shoulder in solidarity. he… felt a dizzyingly strong, sudden urge to just hold him as tightly as he could, but he easily lets the thought pass instead of acting on it. it was, for a moment, though, a little distressingly potent.

he is struck very suddenly, however, by jirou’s question. he hadn’t even considered what ayame had said very hard, but the silly nature of the inquiry makes his face and mind go blank, a confused looking smile on his face. the thought was admittedly kind of cute, but instead of letting himself think about it too hard, he moves his hand off of ren’s shoulder to touch the tips of his fingers to his face.

“maaaaybe that’s a question for later?” he reluctantly suggests, looking a little embarrassed. he really hoped it wouldn’t be, but he did want to try and get away from this subject. if ayame was the one who’d brought it up, ryo guessed it might not be something ren wanted to talk about. though… well, thinking about it, he couldn’t say he wasn’t totally uninterested in the answer, but he wasn’t really sure why he cared about it and – his eyes just wander off toward the students coming toward the statue, almost thankful about how it would signal monofu’s arrival soon.

notes: fufufufu!

mentions: Bennie Bennie JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

Jirou stared at Ryo with a blank smile before it turned into genuine one, "Okay then... We'll call it even!", He backed away from Ren for a bit to completely face Ryo as the male continued to talk. He bursts into a laugh at Ryo's joke but it calms down into a smile as he says, "I'm laughing now but I'm kinda upset of you mentioning I'll end up like Kyou..", he mentally sighed, is this what it was like talking to Ryo? What a vanilla personality... Though, it was still charming.

Jirou tilted his head and a few strands of hair fell in front of his face as he waited for Ayame to finish with her rambling. Once she had, he smiled and addressed her, "Ayame, nice of you to finally join us! And again with being mean to poor Ren... You truly have nothing better to do with yourself do you? Ya'know there's always Kyou to talk to..", he finished and sat near Ren, turning to him and asked a truly innocent question, "And Ren, you go to sleep in a bunny onesie?" Maki looked around her and then her lavender eyes landed on everyone else as they began to surround the front of Monofu's statue.

((i'm gonna have everyone at the statue now))

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo just puts a hand up to his mouth, hiding his wide, earnest smile. he was still pretty amused, but there was also a quiet relief that came with jirou’s response. he can’t really tell if the response is sincere, but since he’d like to believe it was, he did. and it was comforting. there looked to be a lot for him to like about jirou; it seemed like it would have been a shame if he’d had had to disregard it over one bad tendency. “haha, my bad,” he says lightly. he’s ready to add something else, but his train of thought is abruptly pierced by the sound of ayame calling for nalini in the distance.

some god had an interesting sense of humor, didn’t it? ryo’s face shows his disappointment as he watches ayame approach the group from the corner of his eye. maybe it’s his previous encounter with her this morning, or maybe it’s some preternatural sense of his, but something tells him she had something awful to add. it’s pretty much confirmed for him the moment she sees her eyes move toward ren, almost predatorily. the sight makes ryo bite down harder on his teeth, almost in preparation for whatever tirade she was about to go on.

and it was certainly something. he turned around to watch her just lay it on thick. unprompted, callous, and decisive. he throws his hands into his pockets, hiding his fingers tightening up hard into fists. he stayed quiet, but he didn’t bother hiding his disdain for the unprompted cruelty, his eyes lidded in obvious contempt. it really didn’t matter if everyone knew just how much he hated ayame – this scene only made it abundantly clear to him that it was the only morally defendable position. at the thought, he looks over the crowd overlooking over the interaction. he has to force himself to swallow as he glances over toward kyou, smiling even wider than usual. he doesn’t let the look linger long, but he knows he’s found the answer he’s been looking for as to what kind of person kyou was. disgusting.

and then he looks back at ayame. it was hard for him to try and think of what he should do about the situation when what he wants to do is so loud in his head, as her disgusting hand sits on ren’s head. his eyes close slowly, and his right hand moves around in his jacket a little, both hands still in as tight of a fist he can manage. it could be so, so easy to fix this, he quietly, simply thinks. but his eyes slowly reopen as he hears jirou speak and move from beside him. and his hands reluctantly relax as he listens. it didn’t fix this, but it’s enough to talk him out of doing something rash. he gives a quick, quiet, thankful prayer to whatever might be responsible, and carefully decides to move over toward ren.

he doesn’t really hesitate to move try and move ayame’s hand away as he see it sitting on ren’s head; without stopping his stride, he tries to slide it off as easily as cleaning a countertop. “he’s right,” he says, obviously referring to jirou’s comment. “i’m sure he’d appreciate the gesture more.” he laughs a little and looks over to kyou with a small smile. it was more of an off-handed way of drawing ayame’s attention away than it was anything else, but he still looks at him in a seemingly knowing way. if kyou really enjoyed cruelty, then ryo was sure he’d appreciate the gesture. even if he didn’t, all the better. but with that, he comes to stand behind and slightly beside ren, his hand reaching down to touch is shoulder in solidarity. he… felt a dizzyingly strong, sudden urge to just hold him as tightly as he could, but he easily lets the thought pass instead of acting on it. it was, for a moment, though, a little distressingly potent.

he is struck very suddenly, however, by jirou’s question. he hadn’t even considered what ayame had said very hard, but the silly nature of the inquiry makes his face and mind go blank, a confused looking smile on his face. the thought was admittedly kind of cute, but instead of letting himself think about it too hard, he moves his hand off of ren’s shoulder to touch the tips of his fingers to his face.

“maaaaybe that’s a question for later?” he reluctantly suggests, looking a little embarrassed. he really hoped it wouldn’t be, but he did want to try and get away from this subject. if ayame was the one who’d brought it up, ryo guessed it might not be something ren wanted to talk about. though… well, thinking about it, he couldn’t say he wasn’t totally uninterested in the answer, but he wasn’t really sure why he cared about it and – his eyes just wander off toward the students coming toward the statue, almost thankful about how it would signal monofu’s arrival soon.

notes

notes: fufufufu!

mentions: Bennie Bennie JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

Ren watched as Ryo went to remove Ayame's hand from his head, and was grateful for the gesture, yet he still felt himself shake with unease. His thoughts of his own weakness still lingering in his mind. He listened on to hear Jirou's suggestion for her to talk to Kyou, feeling a hand suddenly land on his shoulder. He looks up at Ryo due to the action, his shaking ceases and he tries to show a grateful smile his way as he sees his face. Even Yukiu seemed to be more at ease now, yet the bunny still holds her glare in Ayame's direction.
Said Kyou was pulled from his thoughts as the heard Jirou's suggestion for Ayame to talk to him and the astronomer agreed on the idea unsurprisingly. Probably just to get Ayame away from his precious little Ren or something along those lines. The male shrugged at the proposal, in truth he would be happy to be in Ayame's presence for as long as possible. But~ "I appreciate you trying to find me someone to talk to Jirou~ But I do believe that Ayame would get much more enjoyment out of pestering wittle Ren here than talking with moi~" he said, looking over in Ren's direction with his still wide grin "As Jirou said, you are an easy target~" he watched as Ren tensed at his words, the smiling male noting Jirou's other question with a muffled laugh. This was golden.
Ren's face flushes as now others seem to be interested in the topic of his sleepwear, people who he'd really rather not discuss the topic with. He feels Ryo's hand leave his shoulder after the question, and he looks up the see even he seems a little embarrassed by the situation. He tried to drive them off the topic though, so he speaks up in agreement "Y-Yeah...can...can't..." he watches the others arrival as well, hoping this would signal a change in topic "M-Monofu's announcement...c-can't...shouldn't w-we discuss that instead?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back