• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Jirou stood up and walked out of the cafe but before saying to Kyou, "Well, I'm tired..", he didn't stop for his roomie to follow either and just kept going along the path to their cabin, instead of tired liked he said it looked as if he was full of energy. He opened the door and headed straight to his bed, sitting atop of it. He looked down at his chained wrists and smiled inside. Now, he felt more at home. He laid his head against the wall behind him and pouted, looking at his clothes, "Maki's pretty stupid..", he commented, "How the hell am I going to get dressed for bed?"

Someina nodded, she would investigate later, for now she feels a bit tired, she does see people already leaving for their sleep, she then turns to Kyou, "That didn't answer a lot, but it is a good lead for now, thank you." Someina soon started to head for the exit, she turned around to look at Ryo, "I'm going to be at the cabin, alright?" She says as she started to walk off, she didn't really do much today, yet she felt tired, quite strange, doesn't usually happen for her to get tired, yet she was.

Ayame soon came out of the kitchen, she was also prepared to go to the cabin, she takes a quick look at Ren and Ryo, she does lift her head a bit up, soon she crossed her arms,"
Listen well Ren, once entering the cabin make low to no noises, I need to wake early so I can secure the kitchen and storage, and make sure to hurry with your conversation, once I finish changing and tending to my plants I will lock the door, with you in or out, understood?" Ayame said as she gave a quicker glance at Ryo, "Nevermind, don't answer, I know you understood." Ayame soon left the dining hall to her cabin, were rest would occurs.

Yui shook her head to yamanakas question but then shrugged like she wasent sure . Seeing everyone geading to the cabins she asked him "can i walk with you?"

Hannah yawned getting up shakily heading to the cabins waving bye to everyone.
Blu3 Blu3

[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
"n-no, y-you being here isn't...isn't a bother!” ryo internally relaxes considerably at large response, and looks thankful to hear it. he was relieving to confirm that he wasn’t bothering him, but it was even more comforting to hear that he apparently felt so strongly about it. he looks a bit surprised for a moment when he hears ren parrot his question, but when he gets to the reason for his response, it makes ryo even happier. sort of. his face noticeably lights up, and he has to put a hand over his wide smiling mouth to stop himself from laughing.

he’s waits until he's ready to speak, but before he does, he hears someina call out in his direction. he isn’t incredibly distracted by it – he just looks up for a moment and gives a polite wave of acknowledgement to her before looking back over. of course, everyone’s still busy filing out, too, so he isn’t surprised when ayame comes to visit either. he looks up to her as she speaks as well, but a lot of his overjoy quietly vanishes from his features, leaving just a focused stare in her direction. his eyes lid a little further when she starts to talk about locking him out, but with her quick stare in his direction and her parting words, his smile returns to his face, and he watches her leave with an idle interest.

it takes him a moment to readjust, but once he thinks about where they had left off, ryo looks back to ren and smiles widely again. “thank you for the thought!” he chirps happily. “…but, i’m fine,” he verifies more calmly, really still feeling so light and dizzy he was worried he would fall out where he sat. ryo felt so much about that, it was hard to contain all of it in him without all of it just spilling out of his mouth in an incoherent jumble, but he just manages to keep himself calm by covering his mouth again and closing his eyes for a moment. when he opens them again, he’s still obviously glad, but more mutedly.

“and, err,” he says suddenly, as if only now taking in their previous interaction. “if she locks you out, i'll handle it.” his face seems to darken a little at the thought, and he looks away pensively for a moment, before turning back to him evenly. “anyway,” he continues eagerly. “what did ya wanna ask?”

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: none

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Last edited:
Jirou stood up and walked out of the cafe but before saying to Kyou, "Well, I'm tired..", he didn't stop for his roomie to follow either and just kept going along the path to their cabin, instead of tired liked he said it looked as if he was full of energy. He opened the door and headed straight to his bed, sitting atop of it. He looked down at his chained wrists and smiled inside. Now, he felt more at home. He laid his head against the wall behind him and pouted, looking at his clothes, "Maki's pretty stupid..", he commented, "How the hell am I going to get dressed for bed?"

Someina nodded, she would investigate later, for now she feels a bit tired, she does see people already leaving for their sleep, she then turns to Kyou, "That didn't answer a lot, but it is a good lead for now, thank you." Someina soon started to head for the exit, she turned around to look at Ryo, "I'm going to be at the cabin, alright?" She says as she started to walk off, she didn't really do much today, yet she felt tired, quite strange, doesn't usually happen for her to get tired, yet she was.

Ayame soon came out of the kitchen, she was also prepared to go to the cabin, she takes a quick look at Ren and Ryo, she does lift her head a bit up, soon she crossed her arms,"
Listen well Ren, once entering the cabin make low to no noises, I need to wake early so I can secure the kitchen and storage, and make sure to hurry with your conversation, once I finish changing and tending to my plants I will lock the door, with you in or out, understood?" Ayame said as she gave a quicker glance at Ryo, "Nevermind, don't answer, I know you understood." Ayame soon left the dining hall to her cabin, were rest would occurs.

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
"n-no, y-you being here isn't...isn't a bother!” ryo internally relaxes considerably at large response, and looks thankful to hear it. he was relieving to confirm that he wasn’t bothering him, but it was even more comforting to hear that he apparently felt so strongly about it. he looks a bit surprised for a moment when he hears ren parrot his question, but when he gets to the reason for his response, it makes ryo even happier. sort of. his face noticeably lights up, and he must put a hand over his wide smiling mouth to stop himself from laughing, but there’s something about it that still bothers him.

he’s ready to try and articulate it, but before he does, he hears someina call out in his direction. he isn’t incredibly distracted by it – he just looks up for a moment and gives a polite wave of acknowledgement to her before looking back over. of course, everyone’s still busy filing out, too, so he isn’t surprised when ayame comes to visit either. he looks up to her as she speaks as well, but a lot of his overjoy quietly vanishes from his features, leaving just a focused stare in her direction. his eyes lid a little further when she starts to talk about locking him out, but with her quick stare in his direction and her parting words, his smile returns to his face, and he watches her leave with an idle interest.

it takes him a moment to readjust, but once he thinks about where they had left off, ryo looks back to ren and smiles widely again. “thank you for the thought!” he chirps happily. “…but, i’m fine,” he verifies more calmly, really still feeling so light and dizzy he was worried he would fall out where he sat. ryo felt so much about that, it was hard to contain all of it in him without all of it just spilling out of his mouth in an incoherent jumble, but he just manages to keep himself calm by covering his mouth again and closing his eyes for a moment. when he opens them again, he’s still obviously glad, but more mutedly.

“and, err,” he says suddenly, as if only now taking in their previous interaction. “if she locks you out, i'll handle it.” his face seems to darken a little at the thought, and he looks away pensively for a moment, before turning back to him evenly. “anyway,” he continues eagerly. “what did ya wanna ask?”

notes

[/color]

Kyou watched as his roommate seemed to leave without him, going to their cabin with restrained hands This would be fun. Before leaving after him, he half listened to Someina's words; even noting her thank you "Ah, glad to be of assistance~" he replied after her, his voice starting to get tired as he yawned. He started to stand up when Ayame emerged from the kitchen, and watched her look over to Ryo and Ren with interest. She mainly addresses her roommate..the bunny boy, yet the astronomer seems to react as if he's who's being addressed. As Kyou starts to walk out, he even hears; "if she locks you out, i'll handle it" from him, heh. Well, he can try. Smirking to himself as dark thoughts came into his head, he also left the dining area; soon heading off to his cabin. He made it there soon enough and opened the door, seeing his chained up roommate on his bed "Jirou~ What have we here~?" he lightheartedly asked, grinning widely "Ohoho, this is quite the position you've gotten yourself in, hmm~? Though, Monofu did say you were a masochist, you may enjoy such restraint~~"

Ren visibly shudders at Ayame's threats, and swiftly nods in agreement at the bossy gardener. He didn't want to get on her bad side, nor did he even want to imagine it. Looking back to Ryo, he noticed his seemingly unhappy look, yet it seemed to subside after Ayame had left. After that, Ryo returns to topic, and answers on the topic of Ren helping him...by declining "Oh..." In all honesty, it would've made him feel better to do something for one of the first real human friends he'd had. Regardless, he wouldn't push it...there probably wasn't much he could do anyway "Okay" then Ryo seemed to touch on his roommate's threats with a...threat of his own? The vet looked a bit troubled by this, but he changed his attention to Ryo's question "W-Well..." he started, looking downwards then elsewhere "I...uh...It's not really a q-question...I just, um, wanted to say goodnight before I go is all...A...After all, it'd be rude to not say goodbye to a...f-friend" he pet Yukiu as he stumbled out his words, slowly starting to stand up as he looked back to the turquoise-ish haired boy "But I...I could ask if...If you want to hang out tomorrow t-too...Ryo...but this time, maybe somewhere not so c-cramped and...intimidating"

Yui shook her head to yamanakas question but then shrugged like she wasent sure . Seeing everyone heading to the cabins she asked him "can i walk with you?"

Hannah yawned getting up shakily heading to the cabins waving bye to everyone.
Blu3 Blu3

Yamanaka looked back at Yui as he was about to head out, he nodded and says "Yeah. Sure." Kenjin after stuffing down 5 pieces of cake finally gets up and moves to his cabin and Nalini finishes sweeping the mess hall at amazing speed and waves bye to everyone and goes to her cabin.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo shifts a little uncomfortably in his seat as he see’s ren’s slight face of disappointment to his reply, but when he continues his with ‘question’, ryo’s face faintly tinged pink. he had already considered ren a friend, but hearing it out loud, and out of ren’s mouth, was a pleasant surprise. he folded his arms close to him on the table in front of them. “thank you, then,” he says peacefully, his eyes closing in a deep, appreciative way. he can hear the light shuffling of ren’s chair in front of him, so he looks back up to him and listens to his request.

“of course,” he replies blankly, eyes sort of widening as if the question had been obvious. his expression softens, though, as he himself starts to move to get up from his chair. "um…” he starts softly, as if he’s still thinking of what to say. “well, really, i’m just glad we’re friends, ren. so, if you’re staying safe, you’re already doing me a big favor.” he folds his arm behind his head casually, grinning in a sort of lightly self-conscious way.

“i’d... say goodnight now, but if you want, we could still walk back to our cabins together?” as he says this, he’s already walking toward the door, but before he pushes it open, he looks back over at ren. he slowly moves the door open with his foot, ready to step out of it on his call.

[/color]

Last edited:
Maki had quickly exited the cafeteria as she observed Ayame leave from after talking to Ryo and Ren. She made it to her cabin after walking past her roommate. Her name was Yui, wasn't it? Yeah, it was. She took a deep breath to try and calm her brain down. She stepped inside her cabin with her arms crossed, thinking over the events of today. Ryo's weird coughing fit, Ayame's restrictions, Jirou's attitude... Was everyone already breaking down? It was only their 2nd day and... No, she probably just didn't notice anything from before. Jirou's sudden switch was probably obvious, as well as Ayame's restrictions. She sighed and quickly changed into her other clothes. Waiting for her roommate, she sat on her bed.

Kyou watched as his roommate seemed to leave without him, going to their cabin with restrained hands This would be fun. Before leaving after him, he half listened to Someina's words; even noting her thank you "Ah, glad to be of assistance~" he replied after her, his voice starting to get tired as he yawned. He started to stand up when Ayame emerged from the kitchen, and watched her look over to Ryo and Ren with interest. She mainly addresses her roommate..the bunny boy, yet the astronomer seems to react as if he's who's being addressed. As Kyou starts to walk out, he even hears; "if she locks you out, i'll handle it" from him, heh. Well, he can try. Smirking to himself as dark thoughts came into his head, he also left the dining area; soon heading off to his cabin. He made it there soon enough and opened the door, seeing his chained up roommate on his bed "Jirou~ What have we here~?" he lightheartedly asked, grinning widely "Ohoho, this is quite the position you've gotten yourself in, hmm~? Though, Monofu did say you were a masochist, you may enjoy such restraint~~"
Jirou perked up when he heard Kyou's voice. When his eyes land on his for a second he see's something else... Someone else. But that vision disappeared just as quickly as it came. He turned a little pink and gave a somewhat disgusted look when Kyou mentioned his trait, "Ugh... Do you really have to bring that up? As if I'll tell you if I actually enjoy this."

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo shifts a little uncomfortably in his seat as he see’s ren’s slight face of disappointment to his reply, but when he continues his with ‘question’, ryo’s face faintly tinged pink. he had already considered ren a friend, but hearing it out loud, and out of ren’s mouth, was a pleasant surprise. he folded his arms close to him on the table in front of them. “thank you, then,” he says peacefully, his eyes closing in a deep, appreciative way. he can hear the light shuffling of ren’s chair in front of him, so he looks back up to him and listens to his request.

“of course,” he replies blankly, eyes sort of widening as if the question had been obvious. his expression softens, though, as he himself starts to move to get up from his chair. "um…” he starts softly, as if he’s still thinking of what to say. “well, really, i’m just glad we’re friends, ren. so, if you’re staying safe, you’re already doing me a big favor.” he folds his arm behind his head casually, grinning in a sort of lightly self-conscious way.

“i’d... say goodnight now, but if you want, we could still walk back to our cabins together?” as he says this, he’s already walking toward the door, but before he pushes it open, he looks back over at ren. he slowly moves the door open with his foot, ready to step out of it on his call.

notes

[/color]

Jirou perked up when he heard Kyou's voice. When his eyes land on his for a second he see's something else... Someone else. But that vision disappeared just as quickly as it came. He turned a little pink and gave a somewhat disgusted look when Kyou mentioned his trait, "Ugh... Do you really have to bring that up? As if I'll tell you if I actually enjoy this."

"Well you're not denying it~" Kyou replied in a teasing tone, every word rolling happily into the air as he spoke. Plopping down on his own bed, he tilted his head "So~ Seeing as your hands are restrained~" he narrowed his eyes "Is there anything you require my assistance with, Jirou~~?" he laughed to himself lightly, getting back up to go through his closet for more bed ready attire.

The veterinarian smiled to himself as Ryo agreed to his offer, he didn't even seem to have to take time to think about it. He felt even more happiness swell up in him at Ryo's next words, tears almost coming to his eyes. Just him staying safe would...make Ryo happy? He felt that make a permanent attachment to his heart, no one had ever said anything like that to him before. Now there was no question, he had a friend in him...truly. After hearing the request to walk back to their cabins together, Ren went towards the door where he stood with a bright smile "S...Sure thing, Ryo" he started happily, looking towards the door then up at him "After you!"

Yamanaka looked back at Yui as he was about to head out, he nodded and says "Yeah. Sure." Kenjin after stuffing down 5 pieces of cake finally gets up and moves to his cabin and Nalini finishes sweeping the mess hall at amazing speed and waves bye to everyone and goes to her cabin.
Yui walked alongside yamanaka stairing the the floor kicking stones as they walked. It seems as if she was thinking really hard about something and from the look on her face it was worring her.

At her cabin hannah quickly hot changed and sat at the end of the bed writing in her diary.

Yui walked alongside yamanaka stairing the the floor kicking stones as they walked. It seems as if she was thinking really hard about something and from the look on her face it was worring her.

At her cabin hannah quickly hot changed and sat at the end of the bed writing in her diary.

Yamanaka walking in silence looked over to Yui. Did she look sad? He coughs a little and says "Yui. Are you okay?" He was also worried from being here but she looked bad. Kenjin walked into his bedroom and crashes in his bed and falls asleep and didn't even bother to go almost nude like he usually does. Nalini slowly gets in bed lays asleep. (Fun fact to creep, people out. she sleeps with her eyes open.)

"Well you're not denying it~" Kyou replied in a teasing tone, every word rolling happily into the air as he spoke. Plopping down on his own bed, he tilted his head "So~ Seeing as your hands are restrained~" he narrowed his eyes "Is there anything you require my assistance with, Jirou~~?" he laughed to himself lightly, getting back up to go through his closet for more bed ready attire.
Jirou brought his knees to his face as he dunked his head in between, also letting his hair cover his face as he smiled to himself. You can help undress and bathe me. He turned red and stared at the chain, wiggling it up and down slowly. He peaked from his hair and watched as Kyou looked through his closet, "Uhm... Can you to-... Never mind. I don't need your help.", he stood up and headed into the bathroom. He bends down and unbuckles his shoes, planning to undress as much of himself as he can with the manacles on.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
seeing ren so happy only made ryo happier. at his go ahead, ryo finally steps out the door, holding it open for ren to come out with him before walking out through camp. since ryo’s cabin comes along first, he reluctantly decides it’s probably more appropriate to wave goodbye to ren a little earlier than he really wants to, but he’s at least confident when he goes that, if ren needs him, he’d know where to look. though… when he does see ren turn around and start to leave, he does decide to watch him go for a few moments. or more. just to make sure he’d get there. but that was probably fine. it was probably an appropriate level of concern for a friend at a time like this. anyway, he does turn to go toward his own cabin eventually, and to that point, he looks relatively carefree as he enters… until…

he blinks as he looks around the cabin. everything was sort of in the place it had been when he left, but it all just seemed to be subtly… off. maybe he wouldn't have noticed if it were just a few things, but the more he looked, the more everything seemed different. he looks around the room for a long moment, looking very surprised, but after the moment passes, he anticlimactically turns around and closes the door behind him. “did you find what you were looking for?” he asks someina carefully, turning back around to finally come into the room. his voice and posture were suddenly much stiffer, but other than that, he just starts going through the motions of winding down for the day.

mentions: Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
seeing ren so happy only made ryo happier. at his go ahead, ryo finally steps out the door, holding it open for ren to come out with him before walking out through camp. since ryo’s cabin comes along first, he reluctantly decides it’s probably more appropriate to wave goodbye to ren a little earlier than he really wants to, but he’s at least confident when he goes that, if ren needs him, he’d know where to look. though… when he does see ren turn around and start to leave, he does decide to watch him go for a few moments. or more. just to make sure he’d get there. but that was probably fine. it was probably an appropriate level of concern for a friend at a time like this. anyway, he does turn to go toward his own cabin eventually, and to that point, he looks relatively carefree as he enters… until…

he blinks as he looks around the cabin. everything was sort of in the place it had been when he left, but it all just seemed to be subtly… off. maybe he wouldn't have noticed if it were just a few things, but the more he looked, the more everything seemed different. he looks around the room for a long moment, looking very surprised, but after the moment passes, he anticlimactically turns around and closes the door behind him. “did you find what you were looking for?” he asks someina carefully, turning back around to finally come into the room. his voice and posture were suddenly much stiffer, but other than that, he just starts going through the motions of winding down for the day.
[/justify

notes

[/color]

Someina randomly popped out of nowhere, "Ah, Ryo, I must apologize, I was about to start cleaning this mess up, I was trying to find something that would give us a bit more information, but as it ends up I didn't, I apologize, I did end up searching a bit of your side of the room, but I, mostly, cleaned a bit up." Someina soon went quiet she took a deep look at Ryo, she needed to tell him something, she can feel a bit of tension when she's around him, no not him, when Ayame and he are at least a few feet away, "Ryo, you wouldn't do anything, would you? Wait, not in that matter, you aren't going to attack or possibly do more damage if Ayame gets a bit twisted with Ren, would you? She surely is a, I wouldn't say the word, but if push comes to shove, you aren't going to plan on anything, and since you're the only one who seems to have a bond, with Ren, make sure you protect him since he has to share rooms with her, she would take advantage of that situation." Someina said as she looked at Ryo, her eyes wide and her blank face staring at him, she soon shook her head. "Hopefully you would understand, right?" She said as she gave a small smile, she soon fell onto her bed and started to look at the picture again.

The door flung open as Ren approached it, Ayame was already dressed out for her sleep, "
..." there was a bit of silence between them, she thought, her head was in the clouds right now so she couldn't really hear if Ren got scared or yelped, he most likely did, she thought, someone as weak as him is bound to make such noises. Her eyes twitched a bit looking at Ren,"I will have to go to something, go inside and go to sleep immediately, and do not lock this door, rabbits have a good sense of hearing yes? Well hopefully you have that as well." Ayame moved passed Ren as she walked, passing the shed she looked at the outside area, it was small and ugly, but it didn't matter, it had enough room, she soon went into the dining hall, into the storage room, it was time to reinforce her restriction, she started to collect items which counted as dangerous, chainsaws, drill hammers, saws, hammers, wrenches, sledgehammers, and started to transport them to the shed, it took her a bit of time as well, she soon forgot one part of the equation, Manacles, Ayame quickly looked around, everyone was bound to be in their rooms now, no? She had to wait for Nalini to come with the manacles, to lock the shed and everything within it.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo just listened carefully as he went as he went about his business, loosening up somewhat as he hears her explain her reasoning. it still bothered him. immensely. but her story at least seemed to check out – on a second glance, not everything on his side looked rummaged through, but everything was noticeably cleaner. he took a deep breath as he neared the closet, though, and heard her start again on different tangent. his expression is mostly blank until she vaguely asks him what he would do, when his eyes seem to widen just a bit, before evening back out as she keeps talking. while she does, he disappears into the closet to change, only coming out in his long robe by the end of her thought. he does look her in the eyes when she looks in his, but it’s a similar blank expression to the one she gives him.

“i understand," he simply repeats, staring for maybe a moment longer before starting to tie up his robe onto him. he flops onto the face of his bed uneventfully and just stares up at the ceiling. “i’ll protect ren,” he says dreamily, already sounding half-asleep. but while he does look pretty tired, he’s just keeps staring half-lidded up at the sky, as if just waiting to be dismissed.

[/color]

Jirou brought his knees to his face as he dunked his head in between, also letting his hair cover his face as he smiled to himself. You can help undress and bathe me. He turned red and stared at the chain, wiggling it up and down slowly. He peaked from his hair and watched as Kyou looked through his closet, "Uhm... Can you to-... Never mind. I don't need your help.", he stood up and headed into the bathroom. He bends down and unbuckles his shoes, planning to undress as much of himself as he can with the manacles on.

Kyou found his pajamas after his searching, hearing Jirou's voice behind him and turning to him slightly. He noticed that he had gone to the bathroom, laughing to himself as he imagined Jirou trying to get himself dressed "Are you sure about that~?" he asked out, removing his upper clothing with ease "With those manacles of yours, getting undressed must be quite the task~ Are you sure you don't need someone to strip you down and dress~you~all~up~?" he laughed even louder at his own words, now going about removing his pants "I jest~I jest~! After all...I want to see the fruits of your little struggle~"

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

The door flung open as Ren approached it, Ayame was already dressed out for her sleep, "..." there was a bit of silence between them, she thought, her head was in the clouds right now so she couldn't really hear if Ren got scared or yelped, he most likely did, she thought, someone as weak as him is bound to make such noises. Her eyes twitched a bit looking at Ren,"I will have to go to something, go inside and go to sleep immediately, and do not lock this door, rabbits have a good sense of hearing yes? Well hopefully you have that as well." Ayame moved passed Ren as she walked, passing the shed she looked at the outside area, it was small and ugly, but it didn't matter, it had enough room, she soon went into the dining hall, into the storage room, it was time to reinforce her restriction, she started to collect items which counted as dangerous, chainsaws, drill hammers, saws, hammers, wrenches, sledgehammers, and started to transport them to the shed, it took her a bit of time as well, she soon forgot one part of the equation, Manacles, Ayame quickly looked around, everyone was bound to be in their rooms now, no? She had to wait for Nalini to come with the manacles, to lock the shed and everything within it.

Ren found himself enjoying the walk, even if it was pretty short before Ryo has to wave goodbye. He gives a small wave of his own, turning slowly from the taller boy and walking away to his own cabin. He found it disappointing how short the walk was, yet there was Yukiu's and his own rest to consider. Getting to bed as soon as possible was probably for the best. Once he came close to his cabin though, the door flew open with Ayame on the other side. A small squeak of fright erupted from his mouth, seeing her eyes twitch with full on fear; Yukiu on the other hand simply glared at Ayame per usual, never happy with her constant harassment of the shorter brunette.
As soon as he heard Ayame's words, Ren nodded so quickly it hurt a little and watched her go. She was terrifying...a lot of the time. Starting to walk inside, he closed the door behind him without locking it as requested. Looking over to his bed now with exhausted eyes, he nearly flopped down onto it and went to sleep right there. He knew he couldn't do that though, so he simply placed down Yukiu and went to his closet to get his pajamas. Once his pajamas were safely on hand, he went to taking off his regular clothing and putting the one piece on. With his bunny pajamas on; he looked dully at his jacket and placed it, along with the rest of his clothes, under his bed. Yawning into his hand, he laid down onto his bed and took Yukiu back into his arms as he fell into unconsciousness...a few words escaping him "Yukiu...see you...tomorrow..."

Nalini woke up and sneaked out of her cabin. She was nervous on what Ayame would say that she didn't have the manacles. She looked around and neared the Shed. Then she saw it. A glint of metal in the myriads of logs near the shed. She quickly ran over and found a key (I work my butt off for this) and pocketed it. She had to try it. She got there and waved to Ayame. She clearly didn't have the metals and see's the key hole in the shed. She pulls out the key and puts it in, she prays that it work. She turns it and hears a click. She pulled out the key and tossed it to Ayame. "Also Jirou is in cuffs and he has to room with Kyou. I'm dying laughing at the thought."

(I generally worked butt off for the key and Bennie~Senpai gave me my hope!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyou found his pajamas after his searching, hearing Jirou's voice behind him and turning to him slightly. He noticed that he had gone to the bathroom, laughing to himself as he imagined Jirou trying to get himself dressed "Are you sure about that~?" he asked out, removing his upper clothing with ease "With those manacles of yours, getting undressed must be quite the task~ Are you sure you don't need someone to strip you down and dress~you~all~up~?" he laughed even louder at his own words, now going about removing his pants "I jest~I jest~! After all...I want to see the fruits of your little struggle~"
Jirou grunted as he was struggling with his sleeves and he yelled to Kyou, "Shut up!", you could basically hear the clanking of metal together as he battled with his clothes. "Fucking... Piece of shit... Bitch...", he continue to mutter under his breath other bad, bad, and bad words. He got two buckles off of his sleeve and gasped, though from his small excitement and leaning forward too much he accidentally fell over, "Ahhh!!", he yelled out as his head hit against the sink. He stayed laying on the ground as he groaned.

Nalini woke up and sneaked out of her cabin. She was nervous on what Ayame would say that she didn't have the manacles. She looked around and neared the Shed. Then she saw it. A glint of metal in the myriads of logs near the shed. She quickly ran over and found a key (I work my butt off for this) and pocketed it. She had to try it. She got there and waved to Ayame. She clearly didn't have the metals and see's the key hole in the shed. She pulls out the key and puts it in, she prays that it work. She turns it and hears a click. She pulled out the key and tossed it to Ayame. "Also Jirou is in cuffs and she has to room with Kyou. I'm dying laughing at the thought."

(I generally worked butt off for the key and Bennie~Senpai gave me my hope!)

Ayame was silent at the thought of what Nalini did, she kept the key that was tossed to her, but she kept a stare at Nalini, cuffing someone? She didn't really know how to feel about that, she kept quiet for a bit before she finally spoke,"Do you still have the key with you, I'll need to keep it, I'll decide how long he would be cuffed and who will be the one who gets cuffed." Ayame felt that in a situation such as this she needed to keep her power and command, even if she didn't have true command she had to obtain it, Ayame played with her hair as she waited for Nalini to give the key to her, with the key it brought a bit of power to her.

Someina was silent of what Ryo said, she felt like she wanted to ask him questions, but he is already falling into deep sleep, ready to rest from this reality, she bets, she stretched out a bit before she started to cover herself with her blanket, the lights were still on, that owl, Monofu still haven't turned them off yet, which is slightly a bother, but she still felt that she could sleep with these conditions, "
I guess this is tonight, right?" She said as laid the picture onto the nightstand, she didn't really think if Ryo would give a reaction, since he looked half asleep by the way he talked.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
before ryo even hears what someina says next, he just sinks further into the bed, letting his eyes slowly drift closed. he was, maybe fortunately, legitimately tired, so instead of fighting off the encroachment of sleep any longer, he just lets it start to fall over him. he had been… mostly aware of what had been asked of him, if he was honest, but he did not have the will or processing power in him right now to try and articulate a more satisfying answer for her. which was probably for the best. trying to answer more questions would just make this day longer, more demanding, than it had already become. he just wanted to sleep…

before he knows it, he hears her say something else, but all he can think to mumble out is a small, “mmmm,” before he’s just out like a light, sprawled out over his blanket and all.

mentions: none

[/color]

Last edited:
Jirou grunted as he was struggling with his sleeves and he yelled to Kyou, "Shut up!", you could basically hear the clanking of metal together as he battled with his clothes. "Fucking... Piece of shit... Bitch...", he continue to mutter under his breath other bad, bad, and bad words. He got two buckles off of his sleeve and gasped, though from his small excitement and leaning forward too much he accidentally fell over, "Ahhh!!", he yelled out as his head hit against the sink. He stayed laying on the ground as he groaned.

Kyou finished up with putting on his pajamas as Jirou's sounds of pain and frustration rang out from the bathroom...along with other sounds "Jirooou~?" he peeked in the bathroom and saw the collapsed form of his roomie on the floor "Quite the mouth you have~ Shall I get the soap for you~?" he walked towards the fallen down boy, bending down "And might I say, your struggle was most entertaining to hear~ So, thank you~" he got back to full height, starting to slowly walk away "And~! I'm sure you can handle this yourself as you said~ Goodnight~" then he left the bathroom to plop onto his bed, stretching and yawning as his sleepiness caught up to him and he laid his head down.

Kyou finished up with putting on his pajamas as Jirou's sounds of pain and frustration rang out from the bathroom...along with other sounds "Jirooou~?" he peeked in the bathroom and saw the collapsed form of his roomie on the floor "Quite the mouth you have~ Shall I get the soap for you~?" he walked towards the fallen down boy, bending down "And might I say, your struggle was most entertaining to hear~ So, thank you~" he got back to full height, starting to slowly walk away "And~! I'm sure you can handle this yourself as you said~ Goodnight~" then he left the bathroom to plop onto his bed, stretching and yawning as his sleepiness caught up to him and he laid his head down.
He looked up at him with a pained face as he walked away. He sat up and stared at the ground, "... Your welcome...", he mouthed.

~"Ohohohoho~! It is now bed time! Hope you have wonderful dreams! Good night campers!"~

Then the lights shut off. That announcement was quite late, wasn't it? (Totally not anything bad happening) He didn't ponder on it any longer though as he slowly stood and put his hand on the wall, trying to navigate towards his bed. He stopped there and walked to Kyou's bed. He brought his wrists to his face and looked at where he assume was Kyou's neck, should he even try?...... He mentally sighed and went back to his bed, laying on it. Hell, he's been in more uncomfortable situations he can take sleeping in these clothes.

Maki had already changed into her sleeping clothes as the announcement came on. The lights switched off and truth be told, she hated the dark. Wasnt scared of it, just hated it. And she hated being in this cabin even more because it was just pitch black. Even if she squinted her eyes, she couldn't see any outline of objects. She tucked herself away in her bed as Monofu's laughing filled her dreams.

Yamanaka walking in silence looked over to Yui. Did she look sad? He coughs a little and says "Yui. Are you okay?" He was also worried from being here but she looked bad. Kenjin walked into his bedroom and crashes in his bed and falls asleep and didn't even bother to go almost nude like he usually does. Nalini slowly gets in bed lays asleep. (Fun fact to creep, people out. she sleeps with her eyes open.)
Yui mumbled something very quickly "imscaredidontwannadie" she them quickly tried to change the subject "do you like your cabin?"

Ayame was silent at the thought of what Nalini did, she kept the key that was tossed to her, but she kept a stare at Nalini, cuffing someone? She didn't really know how to feel about that, she kept quiet for a bit before she finally spoke,"Do you still have the key with you, I'll need to keep it, I'll decide how long he would be cuffed and who will be the one who gets cuffed." Ayame felt that in a situation such as this she needed to keep her power and command, even if she didn't have true command she had to obtain it, Ayame played with her hair as she waited for Nalini to give the key to her, with the key it brought a bit of power to her.

Someina was silent of what Ryo said, she felt like she wanted to ask him questions, but he is already falling into deep sleep, ready to rest from this reality, she bets, she stretched out a bit before she started to cover herself with her blanket, the lights were still on, that owl, Monofu still haven't turned them off yet, which is slightly a bother, but she still felt that she could sleep with these conditions, "
I guess this is tonight, right?" She said as laid the picture onto the nightstand, she didn't really think if Ryo would give a reaction, since he looked half asleep by the way he talked.

"You'll have to talk with Maki about that. But I must go and meet me for breakfast early." Soon Nalini was gone and nowhere to be seen. She was quickly in her room and she lays down and thinks.

Yui mumbled something very quickly "imscaredidontwannadie" she them quickly tried to change the subject "do you like your cabin?"
Yamanaka was about to say something and stopped. He looked at his feet and walked. "Yui...I...I won't let you die. I'm scared too but...I won't let you die.." He looked down and smiled. "Also my cabin is very nice." He fake laughs a little and just goes silent.

"You'll have to talk with Maki about that. But I must go and meet me for breakfast early." Soon Nalini was gone and nowhere to be seen. She was quickly in her room and she lays down and thinks.

Yamanaka was about to say something and stopped. He looked at his feet and walked. "Yui...I...I won't let you die. I'm scared too but...I won't let you die.." He looked down and smiled. "Also my cabin is very nice." He fake laughs a little and just goes silent.
Yui suddenly hugged him pressing her head into his chest as she was shorter then him. Tears formed in the back of her eyes.

Hannah meanwhile looked around her cabin for any secrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back