• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Ayame nodded with the response of Nalini, a bit annoyed, since she had to bring Maki into this equation, but not that much, what does get her a bit peeved was how lucky she was by the key, but without a doubt, she was relieved with how everything turned out, she soon quickly walked towards the room, Maki, along with Yui if she was in, she soon gave a soft knock at the door, seconds before she started slamming the door with her fist, Ayame didn't really expect herself to knock as hard, but she did, she waited for Maki to show up that she turned around a bit, no one was to be seen, unless they were hidden, Ayame shook her head, "Paranoid I am, I thin everyone is already in their cabins, I think..." She shook her head again and waited.

Ayame nodded with the response of Nalini, a bit annoyed, since she had to bring Maki into this equation, but not that much, what does get her a bit peeved was how lucky she was by the key, but without a doubt, she was relieved with how everything turned out, she soon quickly walked towards the room, Maki, along with Yui if she was in, she soon gave a soft knock at the door, seconds before she started slamming the door with her fist, Ayame didn't really expect herself to knock as hard, but she did, she waited for Maki to show up that she turned around a bit, no one was to be seen, unless they were hidden, Ayame shook her head, "Paranoid I am, I thin everyone is already in their cabins, I think..." She shook her head again and waited.
Maki opened her eyes as soon as she heard the knocks on the door, they then turned harsher. Her breathing got faster as she jumped out of her bed and went to Yui's... To find she wasn't there? Maki looked towards the door. Was that her? Did she accidentally lock the door? Maki couldn't spend any more of her time standing around in the dark so she approached her door with caution and opened it, to find Ayame. Though, seeing her, it didn't calm her own nerves. "Ayame? What are you doing? The announcement already came on..", she asked, somewhat suspicious of her of course.

She looked at Maki, her eyes twitched again, she didn't really know why it was twitching much, maybe because she was a bit tired, she took a deep look at Maki,"As I heard from Nalini, you have the key to Jirou's cuffs, I want it given to me, if you do not give it to me then I will demand you to give it to me." Ayame extended her arms to receive the key, Maki wasn't someone that would easily argue, so she expected the key to being handed if not there is always the 'Grab her wrist and wait for her to break down so you can actually get your key and not be someone to trifle with.' but that seems a bit cruel in her book.

She looked at Maki, her eyes twitched again, she didn't really know why it was twitching much, maybe because she was a bit tired, she took a deep look at Maki,"As I heard from Nalini, you have the key to Jirou's cuffs, I want it given to me, if you do not give it to me then I will demand you to give it to me." Ayame extended her arms to receive the key, Maki wasn't someone that would easily argue, so she expected the key to being handed if not there is always the 'Grab her wrist and wait for her to break down so you can actually get your key and not be someone to trifle with.' but that seems a bit cruel in her book.
Maki backed away a little from her outstretched hand. She stared at her hand for only a second before saying, "... Okay. It's under my pillow.", she told her and walked away to her bed, lifting up her pillow and taking the key, she returned back to Ayame and dropped it in her hand. "There you go. I just ask of one thing... I told Jirou he was to be released in the morning. Are you okay with that?"

Maki backed away a little from her outstretched hand. She stared at her hand for only a second before saying, "... Okay. It's under my pillow.", she told her and walked away to her bed, lifting up her pillow and taking the key, she returned back to Ayame and dropped it in her hand. "There you go. I just ask of one thing... I told Jirou he was to be released in the morning. Are you okay with that?"

Ayame was a bit silent, she merely nodded, yet she still had that stare at Maki, she soon turned and left Maki to her cabin, once reaching the cabin she opened it, thankfully Ren didn't lock it, since it would be ironic for him to do so, but that is no longer the case, once entering she looked around the cabin, Ren was already asleep, so was Yukiu, she kept a look at the rabbit, she extended her hands towards it, with a bit of darkness in her eyes, but she soon retreated. She grabbed the rat poison and started to roll it under her bed, she most likely forget about it, that will be most adored. She could hear Ren breathing as he slept, Ayame kept quiet as she was doing her buisness in the cabin, and soon laid in her bed, she takes a quick look at the direction she thinks in her plants, and soon started to drift into sleep

Yamanaka wrapped one arm around her as they walked. "Listen Yui. I'll get you to your cabin and I'll check up on you right at the morning announcement. I'm sure Maki won't let you die either or at least won't go down without a fight."

Yamanaka wrapped one arm around her as they walked. "Listen Yui. I'll get you to your cabin and I'll check up on you right at the morning announcement. I'm sure Maki won't let you die either or at least won't go down without a fight."
"Okay...you better stay safe" she said with a small smile before heading to cabin and to bed

Ayame soon started to wake up a bit more early, well at least she tried to, she takes a quick look around the cabin, Ren and Yukiu were still asleep, she soon started to change from her sleepwear to her normal clothing and started to quietly leave the cabin, taking a quick look around to see if anyone else woken up, gladly from her view no one was awake, so she started to head towards the dining hall. She took a seat on a chair as she waited for Nalini to arrive to allow her entrance into the kitchen. Ayame was a bit quiet as she started to tap her fingers against the table in a rhythm, what would she do, she wants to keep control, but it is quite obvious many are going to be rebellious, but yesterday, Jirou was a bit more different from the first day, rather than arguing like he usually did he was a bit more laid back and deflected most of her arguments, Ryo and Ren are becoming too friendly with each other, who knows hoe they'll react if one of them... no, right now is no time to think about such things, she must start making sure death is something that is unreachable.

Nalini quietly got up from her slumber and quickly changed and fixed her bed. She then walked out of her cabin not wanting to wake Hoshi. She then walked to the mess hall and slowly entered to see Ayame sitting down and tapping her fingers on the table. "Ah.. Ayame your here. I'm glad that you just didn't sleep in." She then stretched a little and went toward the kitchen entrance and waited for Ayame's permission.

Ayame nodded as she stood up,"Yes, let me go in so you can do your business." Ayame walked towards the kitchen door and entered it, it showed itself to seem normal as before, now thinking about, should she try to restrict the knives as well? Ayame soon hurried towards the knife and started to take them out and organizing them, she took a quick look at Nalini,"I should have taken these knives to the shed as well, someone could have taken one without any of our knowledge." Ayame started to separate the dangerous ones from the safe ones, this counts hunting knives, blades, daggers, most of those sorts, and left most kitchen knives and swiss pocket knives and switches, they weren't as dangerous, she thinks.

As soon as the kitchen opens she gets to work on cooking at extreme speed. She listened to what Ayame was still saying and took a small break and says "Well, you always have that key." She then quickly went back to making breakfast and when she finished a meal she moved it to the table and went back to work.

Ayame simply nodded at the response of Nalini,"You do have a talent of working relatively fast, since the morning foods are quite simply to make, along with omelets and such, yes a good cook you are, wife material, if you have a thought of marrying once we escape and get to the right age of marrying, back in my town we have an abundance of people who are looking to marry a lady such as yourself, I'm going off topic, I have the keys to Jirou manacles and I'll unlock him for the morning, I'll keep these since you use them in another way and didn't exactly tell me." Ayame soon stood up and walked up to Nalini, giving a light pat on the head,"But I'll choose to overlook it, yes?"

Someina soon started to lift herself up a bit, she notices that she's is still in the cabin, along with Ryo, and presumably everyone else, and it was still messy. She soon started to clean around a bit, from clean it is more like stuff things where she thinks is the right place and kick other things under the bed and call it done, she started to dress out into her regular clothing and went up to Ryo, he was sleeping peacefully, she'll just leave him there and let him wake up on his own. She started to walk out and towards the dining hall, the food was already ready, she gives out a soft sigh as she looks at the food, it was going to be a tiring day, isn't? She sat down and soon started to eat the food, it was delicious, the best from the Nalini.

Jirou had been awake the entire night, despite that he knew he'd be comfortable sleeping the way he was, he just didn't feel like it. He yawned and that's when he finally heard the announcement,

~"Wakey, wakey campers! The sun is just rising~! Head to the cafeteria so you can fill your stomachs! Once you are all done with your food, head to the Monofu statue!"~

He gave a questioning look to tv as he stood up and went inside the bathroom to rinse his face before heading to the cafeteria. He took a deep breath and walked outside to see Maki step out of her cabin. He smiles at her and lifts the manacles, then just continues his walk. He sits down at table, closest to the entrance.

Maki had waited until Jirou was out of sight to walk to the cafeteria. She stepped inside to see Jirou had sit down and walked up to him, "Go ask Ayame if you want to be uncuffed." "Of course I have to ask her.", she simply ignored him and went to grab an omelette then sat across from Someina. "Morning.", she said to her.

Ren found himself coming awake, sitting up in his bed as he stretched his arms upwards and yawned. His sudden movement woke Yukiu, making her stretch as well "G'morning...Yukiu" he said, still sleepy as he spoke. He looked over at Ayame's bed absentmindedly, noting her absence as a reason to get out of bed. Hopping to his feet, he went towards the closet to change into his usual attire and out of his pajamas. After finishing with this, he folded up his one piece and put it away. They were still there, huh? He sighed, going back to his bed to get Yukiu "C...Come on, let's go get something to eat...okay?" he smiled at the bunny in his hands, before turning to leave the cabin. On his way to the dining area, he found himself thinking about all that had happened up to this point. It's been...hard to swallow, yet...he'd be lying if he said all of it had been bad. He broke from his thoughts however, when he entered the cafe. Food was already prepared...again, and he went to look at the options, hoping there was a meal there without any meat.

Kyou awoke at the sound of the announcement, watching Jirou leave as his eyes slowly opened. After he was gone, Kyou stood up onto his feet and went to retrieve his regular clothing. Quickly as he could, he undressed and redressed, then left out the door after his roommate. It didn't take him long to get to the dining hall, nor to go in towards the food. He noticed Nalini on the way there, taking out food to the table at a fast rate. His smile twitched but remained, and he turned from the food, going to sit by his roommate "So~ have a good nights rest, Jailbird~? Ufufu~"

Nalini stopped in her tracks. The sound of marriage never crossed her mind. She was stuck in her house for awhile and never really thought of love. "Thank you, I guess..." She then finishes and goes up to Ren. She pulls out a bundle of carrots and handed it to him. Unlike Ayame she like's Ren somewhat. She has a soft spot for animals. She then moves back to the kitchen to clean dishes. (It's like the same food like yesterday's so there is some Vegan food.)

JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Grizzlot Grizzlot

Nalini stopped in her tracks. The sound of marriage never crossed her mind. She was stuck in her house for awhile and never really thought of love. "Thank you, I guess..." She then finishes and goes up to Ren. She pulls out a bundle of carrots and handed it to him. Unlike Ayame she like's Ren somewhat. She has a soft spot for animals. She then moves back to the kitchen to clean dishes. (It's like the same food like yesterday's so there is some Vegan food.)

JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Grizzlot Grizzlot

Ren had decided on his meal of choice when he noticed Nalini come up to him with a bundle of carrots "Ah! T-Thank y...you, Nalini" he speaks as he takes them into his possession, smiling a little at her kindness. He was happy there were the same foods as yesterday, and happy he was able to find another fruit salad. That on mind, he went to take a seat at one of the tables closer to the door, wondering what the announcement would be about once they arrived at the statue.

Kyou awoke at the sound of the announcement, watching Jirou leave as his eyes slowly opened. After he was gone, Kyou stood up onto his feet and went to retrieve his regular clothing. Quickly as he could, he undressed and redressed, then left out the door after his roommate. It didn't take him long to get to the dining hall, nor to go in towards the food. He noticed Nalini on the way there, taking out food to the table at a fast rate. His smile twitched but remained, and he turned from the food, going to sit by his roommate "So~ have a good nights rest, Jailbird~? Ufufu~"
Jirou looks up to see Kyou and takes another yawn as he rubbed his eyes, "No. I didn't sleep. I don't why, I would've been comfortable like this but no.", he brings his hands to face and leans atop of them. He opened his mouth and was about to ask Kyou how he slept then he saw Ren sit down. He turned to the veteranian and smiled, "Good morning, Ren. Now tell me, you ever think about becoming more then just friends with Ryo?", he asked him.

Last edited:
[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo slowly peaked open his eyes the next morning. it had been an enjoyably restful sleep for him, despite the still gloomy circumstances. and as he saw the sun peaking in from his and someina’s windows, he felt surprisingly ready to meet the day. jeez, he couldn’t help but appreciate beautiful scenery, even in such a dreary place. he yawned and started looking around the room as he to pulled himself out of bed. there was no sign of someina this time, but that didn’t surprise him, really – someina had always seemed like the dutiful, early riser to him. at the thought of her, his mind started to drift to thoughts of last night as he got ready to leave, but he decided to push those out of the way, for the moment. it might be foolhardy not to consider some of the questions that came from the ones she’d asked, but he wanted to just enjoy the nice morning, at least for a little bit, before he got to complicated subjects like those.

instead, he finishes gathering his stuff and getting ready. as he’s almost out the door, he hears the announcement, and wonders about it a little on the way over. it’s, of course, suspicious, but it doesn’t really bother him as he walks over. he’s curious, really, but not trouble; there was no way of knowing what it would be until they all got there, and there really wasn’t a point to worrying about it until they did. so, he reaches the café, smiling as he steps in as blithely as ever. when he sees ren, he’s almost tempted to go ahead and sit down beside him, but he holds off and makes himself something quickly first. not a whole lot – something that only amounted to some crispy looking toast and what seemed to be a mountain of assorted nuts – but he seems pleased with his selection when he comes to sit down by ren. he quickly notices, however, there’s already some attention being directed toward him, so he blankly but happily smiles as he sits.

“hello~” he greets amusedly, holding his banded fingers under his chin a curious look. “what did i miss?” he asks, looking toward jirou and kyou, and then toward ren.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: i had to remind myself who played kyou there for a second lmao

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Bennie Bennie

[/color]

Jirou looks up to see Kyou and takes another yawn as he rubbed his eyes, "No. I didn't sleep. I don't why, I would've been comfortable like this but no.", he brings his hands to face and leans atop of them. He opened his mouth and was about to ask Kyou how he slept then he saw Rem sit down. He turned to the veteranian and smiled, "Good morning, Ren. Now tell me, you ever think about becoming more then just friends with Ryo?", he asked him.
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo slowly peaked open his eyes the next morning. it had been an enjoyably restful sleep for him, despite the still gloomy circumstances. and as he saw the sun peaking in from his and someina’s windows, he felt surprisingly ready to meet the day. jeez, he couldn’t help but appreciate beautiful scenery, even in such a dreary place. he yawned and started looking around the room as he to pulled himself out of bed. there was no sign of someina this time, but that didn’t surprise him, really – someina had always seemed like the dutiful, early riser to him. at the thought of her, his mind started to drift to thoughts of last night as he got ready to leave, but he decided to push those out of the way, for the moment. it might be foolhardy not to consider some of the questions that came from the ones she’d asked, but he wanted to just enjoy the nice morning, at least for a little bit, before he got to complicated subjects like those.

instead, he finishes gathering his stuff and getting ready. as he’s almost out the door, he hears the announcement, and wonders about it a little on the way over. it’s, of course, suspicious, but it doesn’t really bother him as he walks over. he’s curious, really, but not trouble; there was no way of knowing what it would be until they all got there, and there really wasn’t a point to worrying about it until they did. so, he reaches the café, smiling as he steps in as blithely as ever. when he sees ren, he’s almost tempted to go ahead and sit down beside him, but he holds off and makes himself something quickly first. not a whole lot – something that only amounted to some crispy looking toast and what seemed to be a mountain of assorted nuts – but he seems pleased with his selection when he comes to sit down by ren. he quickly notices, however, there’s already some attention being directed toward him, so he blankly but happily smiles as he sits.

“hello~” he greets amusedly, holding his banded fingers under his chin a curious look. “what did i miss?” he asks, looking toward jirou and kyou, and then toward ren.

notes

notes: i had to remind myself who played kyou there for a second lmao

[/color]

"Ah~" Kyou wondered for a moment why Jirou had been so sleepless last night, but the thought quickly subsided as Ren sat down and Jirou asked a rather amusing question. Ren, of course, was taken by surprise by the out-of-nowhere question, looking away from Kyou and Jirou "W-Wha? B-But we're just-!" he was cut of by Ryo's now presence in the dining hall. Kyou's smile widened, this just got all the better. He tilted his head slightly as Ryo questioned them, then smiled brightly "Ah, Ryo~ Nice for you to join us~" he informed, looking at Ren's now troubled looking form.
He gave a carrot to Yukiu from the bundle, and took a few bites of his fruit salad, before speaking "M-Monofu made an announcement to meet a-at the statue after e...eating, t-that's it" he replied shakily, face red, Kyou gave a sly grin "Aww...does this mean you not going to answer~?" "N-no...i-it's...not even li-like that" the vet took more bites of his fruit salad, suddenly thinking of something. He wasn't sure if staying was a good idea anymore, and he rose from his seat "I...I'm full..." he spoke, picking up the bundle of carrots and putting it in his pocket as far as it would go "I...um, I think I'll head to t-the statue now..." he picked up Yukiu and started to walk out the door, looking back at Ryo for a moment with a conflicted expression. Was he going to be mad Ren left right when he got here? They...They could always talk later... "Y-You all should s-stay here and eat though...You need y-your breakfast after all!" and with that he left the dining hall, slowly making his way towards the statue.
He was asking more than enough just being his friend, and the small boy really hadn't thought of anything like that about Ryo before. Staying friends...was better anyway, no reason to develop feelings like that...he'd only hold someone back...and he didn't want to do that to his first real friend. Back at the table, Kyou only laughed lightly to himself "Wow~ Such avoidance~ ufufu~" he shrugged, cupping his head in his hands and looking towards the door. He could leave too, but he'd rather wait for the others to finish and hear their wonderful dialogue.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo gives a small nod of his head to kyou’s greeting and looks back over when to ren when kyou does. ren’s expression is… confusing to him, to say the least. it really wasn’t unusual for ren to stutter through an explanation, he’d noticed, but it did worry him to see him going so red. he wondered if maybe it was just the two of them that were making him nervous, but apparently, from kyou’s response, the answer ren gives isn’t entirely honest. ryo keeps smiling, but he makes no effort to hide how confused he is by the whole exchange, especially when he sees ren start to get up to leave. he can believe ren might be full, considering how thin a guy he was, but with everything that happened, ryo can hazard a guess as to the real reason he’s leaving. he automatically starts to get up himself, to get some answers and offer some consolation, but as ren assures him he should stay, he reluctantly stays in his seat, still as confused as ever.

he isn’t quite sure how to handle it, at first. he gives a pensive look toward his food as he hears kyou snicker to himself over a job well done. he thinks about saying something, since it obviously bothered ren, but he decided to hurriedly scoop some of his meal into his mouth anyway. he could ask about it later, but he could at least give them the benefit of the doubt for now. for jirou’s sake, anyway. “it’s mean to tease people, y’know?” he eventually says softly, giving an understanding but chastising look toward them both. for a moment, as his expression starts to fade, it’s plainly obvious he wants to ask them what their conversation had been about, but, in the end, he decides his curiosity isn’t more important than ren’s privacy. it just seemed cruel to ask about something he’d intentionally avoided, anyway. instead, he finds his attention drawn to jirou’s still cuffed hands.

“is that still going on?” he asks curiously, pointing down to the manacles with friendly concern. he touches a hand to his chin, as if thinking about it for a moment, before coming to some sort of epiphany. “oh, sorry!” he says suddenly. his fingers touched his lips with surprised concern, as if he was worried he’d made some sort of faux pa, but he quickly relaxes with what looks to be a congratulatory smile. “is it… intentional?” jirou did look rather tired, and monofu had said something about him maybe liking this sort of thing? he playfully wonders if maybe it was just that good. he looks toward kyou at that thought interestedly, suddenly considering whether his cocky-seeming facade had some sort of merit to it after all.

notes: fufufufu now the turn tables

[/color]

Someina was hearing the conversation Ryo, Ren, Kyou and Jirou were having, she stayed silent for most of it, till she stood up and walked towards Jirou,"She still hasn't taken those off? Well, we should start to finish up since Monofu is wanting us." She turned to take a look Kyou, being his normal self,"I would recommend avoiding pushing question, and questioning some questions Jirou, we should most likely start finishing up, I'm already about to go out." She says as she waved goo bye and went outside towards the statue, she did see Ren over there, she gave a quick wave before she started speaking,"Do your arms ever get tired by carrying that pet of yours...Yukiu? You must get quite a lot of fur on your clothes as well..."

Ayame gave a quick look at Nalini as she gave Ren carrots, and the whole conversation, something about being more than friends, then she saw Jirou, "
I must leave the room to attend some business, I expect trust in you." Ayame said as she walked out of the kitchen and walked towards Jirou, she gave a light smirk and she laid her arm on his shoulder, him being quite shorter,"Are you enjoying this by any chance? Coming from someone such as yourself you just might." Ayame said as she reached into her pockets and took out the key for the manacles, she soon started to prod Jirou's cheeks with the key, "You want to get out of those nasty manacles? They must leave such a nasty mark on your unhealthy skin, if you want out you're going have to beg, yes?" Ayame said with a smile as she started to wave the key around.

"Ah~" Kyou wondered for a moment why Jirou had been so sleepless last night, but the thought quickly subsided as Ren sat down and Jirou asked a rather amusing question. Ren, of course, was taken by surprise by the out-of-nowhere question, looking away from Kyou and Jirou "W-Wha? B-But we're just-!" he was cut of by Ryo's now presence in the dining hall. Kyou's smile widened, this just got all the better. He tilted his head slightly as Ryo questioned them, then smiled brightly "Ah, Ryo~ Nice for you to join us~" he informed, looking at Ren's now troubled looking form.
He gave a carrot to Yukiu from the bundle, and took a few bites of his fruit salad, before speaking "M-Monofu made an announcement to meet a-at the statue after e...eating, t-that's it" he replied shakily, face red, Kyou gave a sly grin "Aww...does this mean you not going to answer~?" "N-no...i-it's...not even li-like that" the vet took more bites of his fruit salad, suddenly thinking of something. He wasn't sure if staying was a good idea anymore, and he rose from his seat "I...I'm full..." he spoke, picking up the bundle of carrots and putting it in his pocket as far as it would go "I...um, I think I'll head to t-the statue now..." he picked up Yukiu and started to walk out the door, looking back at Ryo for a moment with a conflicted expression. Was he going to be mad Ren left right when he got here? They...They could always talk later... "Y-You all should s-stay here and eat though...You need y-your breakfast after all!" and with that he left the dining hall, slowly making his way towards the statue.
He was asking more than enough just being his friend, and the small boy really hadn't thought of anything like that about Ryo before. Staying friends...was better anyway, no reason to develop feelings like that...he'd only hold someone back...and he didn't want to do that to his first real friend. Back at the table, Kyou only laughed lightly to himself "Wow~ Such avoidance~ ufufu~" he shrugged, cupping his head in his hands and looking towards the door. He could leave too, but he'd rather wait for the others to finish and hear their wonderful dialogue.
Jirou had been watching the whole conversation quietly with just a smile. Ren's red face really amused but he was kinda annoyed he didn't get a official answer from him. He almost considered standing up and following the rabbit outside. He sighed and looked over to Ryo, listening to whatever he was saying.
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo gives a small nod of his head to kyou’s greeting and looks back over when to ren when kyou does. ren’s expression is… confusing to him, to say the least. it really wasn’t unusual for ren to stutter through an explanation, he’d noticed, but it did worry him to see him going so red. he wondered if maybe it was just the two of them that were making him nervous, but apparently, from kyou’s response, the answer ren gives isn’t entirely honest. ryo keeps smiling, but he makes no effort to hide how confused he is by the whole exchange, especially when he sees ren start to get up to leave. he can believe ren might be full, considering how thin a guy he was, but with everything that happened, ryo can hazard a guess as to the real reason he’s leaving. he automatically starts to get up himself, to get some answers and offer some consolation, but as ren assures him he should stay, he reluctantly stays in his seat, still as confused as ever.

he isn’t quite sure how to handle it, at first. he gives a pensive look toward his food as he hears kyou snicker to himself over a job well done. he thinks about saying something, since it obviously bothered ren, but he decided to hurriedly scoop some of his meal into his mouth anyway. he could ask about it later, but he could at least give them the benefit of the doubt for now. for jirou’s sake, anyway. “it’s mean to tease people, y’know?” he eventually says softly, giving an understanding but chastising look toward them both. for a moment, as his expression starts to fade, it’s plainly obvious he wants to ask them what their conversation had been about, but, in the end, he decides his curiosity isn’t more important than ren’s privacy. it just seemed cruel to ask about something he’d intentionally avoided, anyway. instead, he finds his attention drawn to jirou’s still cuffed hands.

“is that still going on?” he asks curiously, pointing down to the manacles with friendly concern. he touches a hand to his chin, as if thinking about it for a moment, before coming to some sort of epiphany. “oh, sorry!” he says suddenly. his fingers touched his lips with surprised concern, as if he was worried he’d made some sort of faux pa, but he quickly relaxes with what looks to be a congratulatory smile. “is it… intentional?” jirou did look rather tired, and monofu had said something about him maybe liking this sort of thing? he playfully wonders if maybe it was just that good. he looks toward kyou at that thought interestedly, suddenly considering whether his cocky-seeming facade had some sort of merit to it after all.

notes

[/color]

Jirou raised an eyebrow at Ryo when he said that teasing was mean, "I wasn't teasing him. Just asked an innocent question.", if anything Kyou was the one who teased him. Jirou looked down at his wrists when Ryo pointed to his restrains and chuckled when he apologized for it. But his smile quickly disappeared as Ryo asked his next question. "Intentional?", he boringly repeated. "I don't know. What do you think, Ryo? Is this intentional? Monofu did say I was masochistic.. Maybe this is.",he said with a straight face until Someina came over. He simply shook his head at her question. Then Ayame came over and started touching him. When she was done poking his cheek he turned to her and said with an slight annoyed face, "Are you sure you want someone like me to beg Ayame?", he stood at gone on his knees in front of her, and smiled, "I just want to say I'm practically an expert at this." He brought his manacles to his face as he tilted his head, looking at her with helpless eyes, "Do you want me to call you master too?"

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

Someina was hearing the conversation Ryo, Ren, Kyou and Jirou were having, she stayed silent for most of it, till she stood up and walked towards Jirou,"She still hasn't taken those off? Well, we should start to finish up since Monofu is wanting us." She turned to take a look Kyou, being his normal self,"I would recommend avoiding pushing question, and questioning some questions Jirou, we should most likely start finishing up, I'm already about to go out." She says as she waved goo bye and went outside towards the statue, she did see Ren over there, she gave a quick wave before she started speaking,"Do your arms ever get tired by carrying that pet of yours...Yukiu? You must get quite a lot of fur on your clothes as well..."

Ayame gave a quick look at Nalini as she gave Ren carrots, and the whole conversation, something about being more than friends, then she saw Jirou, "
I must leave the room to attend some business, I expect trust in you." Ayame said as she walked out of the kitchen and walked towards Jirou, she gave a light smirk and she laid her arm on his shoulder, him being quite shorter,"Are you enjoying this by any chance? Coming from someone such as yourself you just might." Ayame said as she reached into her pockets and took out the key for the manacles, she soon started to prod Jirou's cheeks with the key, "You want to get out of those nasty manacles? They must leave such a nasty mark on your unhealthy skin, if you want out you're going have to beg, yes?" Ayame said with a smile as she started to wave the key around.

Jirou had been watching the whole conversation quietly with just a smile. Ren's red face really amused but he was kinda annoyed he didn't get a official answer from him. He almost considered standing up and following the rabbit outside. He sighed and looked over to Ryo, listening to whatever he was saying.

Jirou raised an eyebrow at Ryo when he said that teasing was mean, "I wasn't teasing him. Just asked an innocent question.", if anything Kyou was the one who teased him. Jirou looked down at his wrists when Ryo pointed to his restrains and chuckled when he apologized for it. But his smile quickly disappeared as Ryo asked his next question. "Intentional?", he boringly repeated. "I don't know. What do you think, Ryo? Is this intentional? Monofu did say I was masochistic.. Maybe this is.",he said with a straight face until Someina came over. He simply shook his head at her question. Then Ayame came over and started touching him. When she was done poking his cheek he turned to her and said with an slight annoyed face, "Are you sure you want someone like me to beg Ayame?", he stood at gone on his knees in front of her, and smiled, "I just want to say I'm practically an expert at this." He brought his manacles to his face as he tilted his head, looking at her with helpless eyes, "Do you want me to call you master too?"

Kyou's smile remained lighthearted, but calm "My apologies~ I guess it's become a habit of mine~" he tells Ryo in response, even though he wasn't entirely sorry...if at all. He listens on as Ryo addresses Jirou, aha, had Jirou admitted to his masochism~? Ufufu~ He didn't have much time to linger on his thoughts though, as Someina came over to address them. He didn't really respond to her, but he shined an acknowledging smile her way as she looked to him. What caught his attention most is when Ayame came over, not really noticing him...only Jirou. His eyes grew somewhat hollow as Ayame started poking at his roomie, his smile was there but his eyes were lifeless and attentive on their exchange.
"Do you want me to call you master too?"
His eyes returned to normal as he laughed lightly at the words Jirou gave, his responses putting him more at ease. No need to think ill of his wonderful roomie~ He hated her anyway, he was just teasing...like he himself usually did with the others. He sure was making himself weak though...begging... Ufu~ "Oh my, steamy~"

Ren lingered by the statue, looking down at Yukiu as he continued to dwell in his thoughts. It wasn't long before another person came towards the statue as well, Someina...right? She waved his way and he looked in her direction sheepishly, listening as he was addressed. He shook his head, glad she wasn't asking about what happened back in the dining hall "I-I, uh, really don't mind carrying Yukiu" he replied, adjusting Yukiu so he could pet her "I...I have to protect her, after all...and plus, s-she gives me strength...in a way" he snuggles her closer with a smile "And...and the fur in my clothes really isn't that much of a b-bother, hehe. In fact, I'm used to it"

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo couldn’t help but frown a little at jirou’s even response. it wasn’t exactly what he had been expecting; he hoped he hadn’t said something inappropriate. he only became a little more worried as he noticed ayame sauntering over with a similar assumption, too. geez, had his assumption been so far off the mark that even ayame was jokingly throwing it out there? ryo just gives a quietly sorry look and puts some toast in his mouth, deciding it was probably better to keep quiet now before he said anything else he’d regret during this little group session. he especially struggles to keep an even face as hears the sort of things ayame is saying, joking or not, so he turns his gaze away from the two of them and just tries to keep eating as to not give away his discomfort.

which… kind of made what he heard next from jirou really, really weird, but he just shrugs and reminds himself it’s none of his business, even as the hair on the back of his neck stood up. he had no idea what was going on but it just seemed like a lot? he looks over to try and gauge kyou’s reaction in order to make his own, but he quickly looks away from him, too, once he sees the looks he’s wearing. not quite discernible to ryo, but it said enough. if even kyou looked different, then this situation really was weird. though, he couldn't help but wonder what about it that seemed to make kyou uncomfortable? ryo just finishes eating, and stares off toward the other end of the table, deciding to wait and make sure ayame would free jirou before going to leave.

notes: #thatawkwardmoment

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Bennie Bennie Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back