• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Bennie

stream Go! Child - The Masquerade

Haaah... You smell that? That's the smell of you now living on Hope's Peak Camp! Or just Camp, for short. Wait, what are you doing on in camp? Aren't you suppose to be in school? Nah, now it's summer! And Hope's Peak Academy has a summer camp solely dedicated towards you learning about the abilities and talents of others! How does that work? WELL, silly. You simply do them! If someone is the SHSL runner then you will run. Hacker? Then you will hack. This camp is a beautiful place where you can have fun with other talents!

... But, your counselor appears to be a stuffed owl? And you and the students around you seem to be the only students there? And what's up with the metal wall surrounding the place? Too many questions that unfortunately can't be answered. But not to fret, you're in a happy place with food, beds, showers, and even a steam room! But please, do not use the steam room or any other room for indecent exposures. We have cameras everywhere and do not want to see that.

Anyways! Have fun spending the rest of your life inside this camp!

So yeah, another Danganronpa rp! But this time it's in a camp with a different backstory of how the world was trapped with despair. That will soon come to light but not now. If you wish to join and have your character possibly die, please just ask in OOC or head straight to making a character!

CS OOC

CHARACTERS

1. - SHSL GARDENER Ayame Ikeda @Grizzlot

2. - SHSL CLEANER Nalini Kaslater @Blu3

3. - SHSL VENTRILOQUIST Junichi Okana @Kira Times

4. - SHSL BAKER Maki Ariwara Bennie Bennie

5. - SHSL FORENSIC DETECTIVE Ayaka Tadashi @Fray Dracoheart

6. - SHSL MOUNTAIN CLIMBER Yamanaka Taneko Blu3 Blu3

7. - SHSL LUCKY Hannah Kim Griffen TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit

8. - SHSL VETERINARIAN Ren Aita @Naomi Nakashima

9. - SHSL ACROBAT Jirou Umeki @Bennie

10. - RESERVE COURSE STUDENT Kyou Mauchi JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

11. - SHSL DESIGNER Kenjin Jioto @Blu3

12. - SHSL CARTOONIST Hoshi Gensai @Kira Times

13. - SHSL ASTRONOMER Ryo Asato @Rustic

14. - SHSL HAKER Yui Rio @TheAnimeRabbit

ART
imported-piskel-4-png.282096
new-piskel-3-png.282097
new-piskel-8-png.282098
new-piskel-7-png.282099
new-piskel-10-png.282100
new-piskel-13-png.282101
new-piskel-15-png.282102
new-piskel-14-png.282103
new-piskel-16-png.282104
new-piskel-17-png.282105
new-piskel-18-png.282114
new-piskel-19-png.282133
scared-ren-png.281952
small-png.281956
look-at-this-duuude-png.282599
ren-is-happy-png.283428
ren-is-not-happy-png.283429
ayame-and-ren-dr-style-png.283879
it-seemed-like-such-a-good-idea-at-the-time-png.284721
proxy.php
shamecube-png.284803
CIJmHb-mTKaGGX9xZHVvqLnYxX10UuyRiA18ZMTMW8Jh5beeeM9hvUb20DyVYeRBafryuly0xd1Qax1444ZeSQrfxkwqQaI0Ji2P0fLj-2wZtpABls4hvWyffn-FVd6A2Hn3aEf1

Last edited:
It's warm. That's the first thing Jirou feel as he awakens to his senses. He clenches his fist as he groans and lifts his body up, now sitting. He looks around him to find he's atop of sand. The ocean front of him. He looks above him to find the sun, which is high in the sky. Should be morning or the afternoon. Though, the sky doesn't bear any clouds. He hears the sounds of movement and looks behinds him to find he's not alone. There's other people then him who are still unconscious. Wait, that brings the question, "Where are we?", he mumbles out. He remembers being in a bus, a school bus, then suddenly feeling tired and falling asleep. The scenery in front of him is a myriad of trees and he sees one, big, clear path with a pale wooden sign next to it that reads, "Go along here < 3"

Grizzlot Grizzlot Blu3 Blu3 Gizaira Gizaira Ash Ketchup Ash Ketchup Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Quiet Quiet TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Rustic Rustic

Last edited:
It's warm. That's the first thing Jirou feel as he awakens to his senses. He clenches his fist as he groans and lifts his body up, now sitting. He looks around him to find he's atop of sand. The ocean front of him. He looks above him to find the sun, which is high in the sky. Should be morning or the afternoon. Though, the sky doesn't bear any clouds. He hears the sounds of movement and looks behinds him to find he's not alone. There's other people then him who are still unconscious. Wait, that brings the question, "Where are we?", he mumbles out. He remembers being in a bus, a school bus, then suddenly feeling tired and falling asleep. The scenery in front of him is a myriad of trees and he sees one, big, clear path with a pale wooden sign next to it that reads, "Go along here < 3"

Grizzlot Grizzlot Blu3 Blu3 Gizaira Gizaira Ash Ketchup Ash Ketchup Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Quiet Quiet TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Rustic Rustic
Yui sat up quickly jumping to her feet looking around her seeing someone else was awake and anpther girl seemed to be getting up. Then hearing the other persons question "Uhh no idea" she replied sheepishly she wanted to know how they got there and why there were here.

Hannah slowly sat up not getting to her feet yet her long hair forming a cushion on the ground
"have we been kidnapped?" She asked in a tone so light ot was bearly hearable . She had a scared look on her face as shr watched the others unconsios bodys laying there.

The air was rather cool, it felt sunny, everything felt rather comfortable for Ayame, keeping her eyes closed thinking she just taking a nap in a school bus found herself confused when he heard the words "Where are we?" Opening up her eyes to lift her head up, she noticed that she was actually laying in sand, her hat was next to her rather than on her, and a rather peculiar looking boy who has pink hair and rather strange and fully red clothes, she soon started to cross her legs as she grabbed her hat and brushed some of the sand that was on it. Wiping her eyes she soon squinted at the boy in a rather confused matter, "That's a fine question you have, but my question is who are you?" turning her head around she soon noticed that other people were laying on the ground. Ayame soon sprang up, cleaning her dress from the sand and said in a rather panicked voice, "W-What happened to them, a-are they dead?!" She said as she looked at all them, noticing the grand trees that could be going along for thousands of yards.

Maki opens her eyes and sits up in a criss cross position. Four. That's what she counted who were awake at the moment. She takes a look at her surroundings and back to the four girls(I'd like for Maki to confuse Jirou for a girl for a short while). "It seems we are on a beach.", she says and responds to the girl with the long hair, "Most likely. I was just in my parents car then I closed my eyes. Suddenly I'm here. I assume it was the same for all of us? If not a little different.", her voice was smooth and mature. The way she stood up was very elegant as she patted her dress of sand. She almost looked like a porcelain doll. She closed her eyes as the brunette panicked, "If they were dead then we would probably be too.", she said. If it was to calm the brunette down, she didn't know.

Last edited:
Maki opens her eyes and sits up in a criss cross position. Four. That's what she counted who were awake at the moment. She takes a look at her surroundings and back to the four girls(I'd like for Maki to confuse Jirou for a girl for a short while). "It seems we are on a beach.", she says and responds to the girl with the long hair, "Most likely. I was just in my parents car then I closed my eyes. Suddenly I'm here. I assume it was the same for all of us? If not a little different.", her voice was smooth and mature. The way she stood up was very elegant as she patted her dress of sand. She almost looked like a porcelain doll. She closed her eyes as the brunette panicked, "If they were dead then we would probably be too.", she said. If it was to calm the brunette down, she didn't know.

"You might be correct, I apologize, isn't every day that you wake up on a beach and have others laying around you," Ayame said as she fixed her hat and her dress, she soon noticed that she wasn't supposed to be wearing her dress, she was supposed to be wearing her school uniform, so was the rest of the people, the main question at hand was who are these other students, one of them has a rather small bunny next to him, another looks like a maid of some sort and another seems to have a star pouch of some sort, Ayame soon looked at the group of people who were already awoken,"Should we try waking up the others or what?" She asks as she scratched her head.

Jirou was about to answer the girl till she started panicking. Though, another girl had calmed her down. He finally stood up too as he stared at the girl with shoulder length white hair. A light blush settled on his cheeks though it was for a completely different reason. 'If I could get her in one of my plays with that skinny body and those slender legs we would sell out in seconds! ...I wonder if she knows how to dance...', He was snapped out of his thoughts as brunette girl suggested they wake up the others, "I don't think we should. My aunt told me it's rude to awake others from there sleep~", a grin plastered on his face, "Though, if we should wake them up. We can try kissing them...", he said as his eyes stared lovingly at a male with a black robe and green? hair.

Last edited:
Ayakas eyes fluttered open and she ground " My head feels like a jack hammer "She mummbled not looking around yet , for a detective she was a bit absent minded at times. After getting to grips with where she was Ayaka turned around to be greated with others. She jumped slightly and looked terrorfied thinking it was a gang from one of her cases. "Who are you guys? And why am i here " She said bluntly and slightly rudely, as much as she didnt want to she came across as rude and unpleasant when she is faced with a suprise.

Yui began to laugh at the pink hair boys suggestion "you can try if you want " she said with a wink.

Hannah stood up
"perhaps we should follow where the sign tells us to go what if this is an challenge to get into the school?" She looked around her shyly "sorry that was a bad idea" she then said stairing at the floor worried she made one of them hate her.

"Ow...I think I laid on one of my pens..." grumbled Hoshi, getting up with a pained groan as she finally woke up from the nap she couldn't recall ever deciding to take. She rubbed her aching side as she sat up slowly from the ground and attempted to shake off the sleepy daze she was still partially in from her sleep. While attempting to bring herself fully back to reality she heard voices, unfamiliar voices that did not recognize from anywhere at that.

This was about the time she realized that she was not in a bus nor her bed.

Her eyes opened quickly and she was greeted with the light from the sun, a bunch of strangely dressed mostly panicked/knocked out cold teenagers, and a beach like setting.

She stared for a second at the scene, pretty much dumbfounded, before speaking out "Uh, well I'm not dead. Can't say the same for the rest of these guys though...." she said right before another girl also got up, saying something about gangs. Today was definitely off to a interesting start.

Mentioned: Everyone

Talking To: Ayame Ikeda ( Grizzlot Grizzlot ) (And pretty much everyone else too)

(Going to write for Junichi in a little bit.I have to eat though. )

Maki stayed quiet as the brunette asked her question. She noticed the pink haired one staring at her though she did nothing to stop it. She was used to it, looking the way she was. What did unsettle her though was pink one's suggestion of kissing the others and she also noticed that she was staring at the black robed one on the ground with hungry eyes. She shifted a little in her spot as she looked away. Where they stuck with a pervert? Oh great... She looked at the gothic one who awoke(along with a blonde one) and answered her, "We would like to know that too." She looked to the foreign looking girl and said, "That was a bad idea. We don't even know if we are near the school."

Noticing the response of the boy response she placed her hands on her hips and did a power stance, "Yes you are in fact right, poor things need sleep, so let's avoid any sort of PDA, yes?" With a rather cold stare and tilt of the head, she soon turned around towards the other who woken up, "Your guesses are as good as ours I presume, so it would be a bit more pleasant if you tone down a bit?" She said trying to resolve her question, then she looked at the blonde girl, "I think we can debunk the idea of them being dead, but the possibility is low of it being true." She soon started looked around and towards the sign, "We should follow the trail once everyone is awake, who wants to agree with the idea?" She says as she looked at everyone, hoping the whole situation would be cleared up soon,"Was everyone wearing school uniforms before they got here by any chance?"

Jirou grinned at the girl who shared his pink hair, and winked back at her because she (basically) just gave him permission to kiss these unconscious hotties. As he walked his way over, he stopped taking in the brunette's questions. He looked down at his clothing and realized, Yes! He was wearing his uniform before he woke up here. Does that mean?..... His face turned red like his outfit at the thought of their kidnapper undressing him. He snickered to himself as he placed his hand over his mouth to stop him from bursting out laughing.

Hannah looked down at her outfit "we were kidnapped and out clothes were changed is the kidnapper playing with us?"

Yui looked very annoyed "perverts!" She said out loud in disbelief.

Noticing the response of the boy response she placed her hands on her hips and did a power stance, "Yes you are in fact right, poor things need sleep, so let's avoid any sort of PDA, yes?" With a rather cold stare and tilt of the head, she soon turned around towards the other who woken up, "Your guesses are as good as ours I presume, so it would be a bit more pleasant if you tone down a bit?" She said trying to resolve her question, then she looked at the blonde girl, "I think we can debunk the idea of them being dead, but the possibility is low of it being true." She soon started looked around and towards the sign, "We should follow the trail once everyone is awake, who wants to agree with the idea?" She says as she looked at everyone, hoping the whole situation would be cleared up soon,"Was everyone wearing school uniforms before they got here by any chance?"
Maki nodded her head as she agreed with her of waiting for everyone else. She looked down at her outfit as she tried to remember if she was. And, in fact, she was. Her face turned pale(surprisingly even more pale then she already was.) as she placed a hand over her mouth and turned away from the group. She felt like she was going to barf at the thought of someone undressing her and touching her body. She didn't feel like saying anything though. Her actions were already enough to tell the group, yes.

Ayaka expression quickly changed from anger to disgust "Sickos!" She practically yelled and clenched her hands into fists at her sides. She looked around again and towards the sign, looking at it carefully she started to take note of the handwriting for later use ti figure out who put them here. After a few minutes she turned back to the group " were all you guys on your way to hopes peak academy? " Ayaka asked knowing that maybe a few if them had been or maybe all of them had been.

Noticing the reactions of others she found herself reacting as well from her own thought, shivering at the thought, but soon noticed that the boy was walking toward the other one on the ground, knowing he had intent she quickly rushed over to him and smacked him over the head, only slightly, she thinks, then says "I recommend not doing that, that would be considered sexual harassment by my discretion!" She soon noticed the other girl looking a bit sick, "You seem a bit sick, I recommend you take a seat, on the ground." She soon turned towards the black and pink haired girl, "Yes, Hope's Peak Academy, even the bus had the logo on it, today is the entrance celebration, if I remember...?" She says as she rubbed her chin.

"TCHKA!", Jirou exclaimed as he was smacked out of his lewd thoughts with the kidnapper dressing him. He rubbed his head as he pouted and glared the brunette. He understands if it's sexual harassment but their sleeping! Wait, that's still... Ugh He thought and looked back at the sleeping bodies and wondered if he should scream. Nah, that would ruin his voice. He looked over to the porcelain doll and noticed that she did look sick. Most likely from the thought of being dressed. He looked down at his attire once again and thought, How did the kidnapper get a hold of our clothes?, he looked back up at the others and opened his mouth, "Hey... Not to put too much more stress and worry on everyone, but how did the kidnapper get our clothes?"

Last edited:
Kenjin
A slight breeze passes over Kenjin slowly waking him up. His eyes open and there sand in his eyes...SAND IN HIS EYES. He get's on his feet and goes to the water and splash's his eyes. He then sits next to the water and wonders where his friend's Ike and Kiyo are. He then looks back to the cast of people behind him. "Um... Well hello there! Can any of you wonderful people tell me where we are?" He then is confused by the talk of clothes and perverts.

Nalini
The maid wakes up and looks to the clear blue sky. She had no idea where she was but it was beautiful. She raises up gets the sand out of her hair.
"Why does it matter if someone takes our clothes it's not like it matters." She then looks to the sign and trail. "Well I think we should take that path when everyone wakes up. I think its important."

Hannah turned hearing ayakas question "yes i assume were classmates then " she said walking towards the girl with her hand out

Yui sat on the ground
"i think its safe to assume we were all on our way to hopes peak academy so mabey this is a test to see if we can go?" She asked with a glimmer pf hope

Maki looked back at the group and spoke to the brunette, "No... I'm fine.", her voice came out small but still held a matureness to it. She jumps when she hears the sound of more people waking up. One red head dumps his head in the ocean while another talks about the situation of the clothes like its nothing! She crosses her arms and just stands there. Her usual facade showing again.

Hoshi Gensai

Well the fact none of them were dead was good at least.

Honestly Hoshi could barely remember what she was wearing before she had woken up in this place but given the things the others had recalled she could safely assume that she too was wearing some type of uniform. She made a sour expression as she imagined whoever their captors were changing them into whatever clothes they saw fit for their own strange reasons. That was probably a good explanation for why all of them were dressed so oddly in the first place.

"Were all you guys on your way to Hopes Peak Academy?" asked the black haired girl who she had woken up around the same time as.

Hoshi racked her brain for a minute before answering "Maybe? The name sounds pretty familiar..."

The words of another guy with pink hair made her cock her head to the side slightly "I...genuinely have no idea." she had thought the kidnapper dressed them in whatever but it turns out these were their actual everyday clothes.

Now that he mentioned it the clothes on her did look familiar...

Junichi Okana

All that bustling and noise had finally seemed to reach Junichi because he shot up from where he had been sleeping moments before and looked around the area, noticing the bunch of teenagers that he didn't know soon enough since the usual hood on his cape wasn't obscuring his view at the moment.

Who were these people? Why were they here? Y'know what? Scratch that. Why should he care why they are here. Why was he in this place with these people?

He was a bit lost on the conversation right now but it's not like that mattered to him at the moment since he was trying to grasp the situation. What was he even supposed to say anyway?

Kenjin
A slight breeze passes over Kenjin slowly waking him up. His eyes open and there sand in his eyes...SAND IN HIS EYES. He get's on his feet and goes to the water and splash's his eyes. He then sits next to the water and wonders where his friend's Ike and Kiyo are. He then looks back to the cast of people behind him. "Um... Well hello there! Can any of you wonderful people tell me where we are?" He then is confused by the talk of clothes and perverts.

Nalini
The maid wakes up and looks to the clear blue sky. She had no idea where she was but it was beautiful. She raises up gets the sand out of her hair.
"Why does it matter if someone takes our clothes it's not like it matters." She then looks to the sign and trail. "Well I think we should take that path when everyone wakes up. I think its important."
"Well, uh...", he snorts and chuckles, "We're on a beach strawberry! And kidnapped.... And possibly going to die...", he mumbles out the last part of his sentence. Finally seeming like he cared about this situation. His eyes travel back to the robe wearing male and grins, "Oh, you're awake~! Had a nice dream sexy?", he asked him.

Gizaira Gizaira

Last edited:
"Even more people are waking up, you with the cape, be careful with the pink haired one." She says as she blatantly points at the pink haired boy, she soon turned towards the maid looking girl, "Seems like you heard our whole conversation." Then turned to the boy with the tuxedo and normal tie, "Rubbing your eyes with salt water isn't really the best thing you can do for sand in your eyes." Soon turning to the foreign girl who said the same statement as before, "I highly doubt that, since Hope's Peak Academy already picked the best of the best out of the whole world." Turning to the pink haired boy once again, "'Sexy?!' What kind of introduction was that, trying to get someone you barely met?!" Ayame said as clenched her fist, but shakes her head and fixes her hat.

Yui paced back and forth she dident like waiting around all day she wanted to find out what was going on all ready she put her hand to her pocket there was nothing "My phone! Its gone!" She said outraged .

"So is mine" said hannah quitly "the kidnapper must of taken them it's obvious "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back