• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Nalini stopped humming at looked over to Ayame. She smiled a little and said "I doubt we would find an exit ticket but I would gladly explore the area with you Ayame." She smiled again and finished the dishes.

Grizzlot Grizzlot We going into PM or we going to stay here?

Ayame nodded as she fixed her hat once more, "That would be rather generous, the others are most likely sleeping a bit more and I can't really handle the way Jirou speaks, so let's visit the kitchen, yes?" She says giving a quick glance at Jirou the. Looks at Nalini as she began walking towards the kitchen.

Blu3 Blu3 Were gonna PM for the small free time and info we find that we decide to share is decide by us and if Bennie Bennie decideds!

Junichi was beginning to pick out whatever he wanted to eat, assuming it'd be alright to since nobody was getting upset over the people who were already eating without the others. He wasn't really picky about his choice of food, especially since all of it looked pretty good. It hadn't taken long for him to prepare himself a plate and soon he was eating with the rest of the people who were.

"Hello~! I see you're awake. Had a nice dream, sexy?" said a oh-so familiar voice that came from a very familiar face. Junichi nearly choked on his food from surprise.

A chuckle soon followed behind the words "I jest~!" he said after. That phrase reminded him of that silver-haired, extremely carefree guy. He said that quite a lot for whatever reason.

Jirou seemed to be taken aback by what he said himself and mumbled a few words that he couldn't quite make out (something about Kyou rubbing off on him?) before going back to being cheery again. He smiled at Junichi who's mind was still partially on the ''sexy'' thing.

"But anyways, we didn't get to talk much yesterday." that was a understatement. Did they even say one word to each other the day before? "I don't even know what your voice sounds like!" he blinked a few times blankly at the last part. His voice? Why was his voice interesting to him? Maybe it was just in human nature to be curious about that kind of stuff? Even so, he couldn't just say something on demand. He hasn't done anything more than mumbling ever since he's got here anyhow. Though it wouldn't kill him to greet Jirou he supposed.

He remained silent for a moment before beginning to speak "Good m-" he paused, remembering something. He felt around in his pockets for a second before taking out the cat like yellow hand puppet type thing and placing it on his hand. He then began to speak again but this time his mouth didn't seem to be moving and the hand puppet was being manipulated as he spoke. "I can't see why my voice would be of importance to you but...Good morning to you Jirou."
Jirou watched as Junichi began to(almost) speak. Though the guy had stopped himself and he watched curiously as he took out a cat puppet hand thing. Jirou's eyes widen a little as Junichi began to speak again, but didn't seem to move his mouth? Ah, right he was the SHSL Ventriloquist. "It's nice to put a voice to a face I guess~...", though was this even considered Junichi's actual voice? Was he even talking to him anymore? Honestly, he couldn't know anything anymore. With these colorful array of people Monofu kidnapped, Jirou had assumed that most of them were crazy or a little knocked up in the head. He took a bite of his pancakes and stared at the puppet Junichi had in his hand. He swallowed his food and smiled, "I have to admit your puppet is really cute. What's their name?"

Maki had already been woken up before Monofu's annoying announcement. She had spend her time reading up on everyone and thinking over everything of Monofu's words. He had their clothes, their rooms were already prepared to their liking, he obviously have had to know of their past and already has their personalities to a dot. It didn't make sense. Had Monofu been stalking or hacking to their information of them? No, he couldn't do it all at once, and not everything was kept in electronic files. Except... This could be a whole team, a gang, what else could explain how he was able to take 14 teenagers, especially SHSL's. What intrigued her the most though was Kyou's profile. It was blank. She decided to ask him about his SHSL later, because now, her stomach had grumbled for food.

She opened the doors to find people already there. Ryo, Hoshi, Jirou, and Junichi. She noticed the array of food and pondered for a second of how it was there. Then she remembered of Nalini, the SHSL Maid. She probably did it. Maki maid her way to the food and picked what she wanted, it was a rather small serving she got herself but she sat down. Away from everyone as she continued to watch Ryo... His behavior chilled her. But not more then Kyou's.

Last edited:
Ren's eyes opened softly, yawning to himself as he sat up "Hng" he groaned as the reality this wasn't a nightmare sank in, making him shake again. He looked over to Ayame's bed, she was...gone?! "Eh!?" he started to panic. Had he...woken up late? "Oh no, oh no!" he cried, jumping out of bed with Yukiu, this woke her "Ah, s-sorry Yukiu! I'll leave y-you on the bed..." he placed her down, running to his closet and pulling out his usual attire and running into the bathroom to change. Truth be told, he didn't like being late at all, it always made people look at you when you finally arrive. It was horrible. So finally getting on his clothes, he scooped up Yukiu in a flash and ran down to the cafe. Seeing the food, he made that first priority and went to it, avoiding everyone's eyes as he did. After grabbing mostly vegetables and a fruit salad, he turned to where everyone was sitting. When his eyes landed on Ryo, his spirit lightened again, and he went to sit with him and Hoshi...
...Remember what I said....
He paused, if only for a moment, before continuing to the table and sitting down "...G-Good...morning, Ryo..." he greets slowly, grabbing a carrot from his plate on giving it to Yukiu.

Kyou woke up with a yawn, going over to his closet and pulling out a new outfit to wear, yet it was too different than his usual attire. Striping of his pajamas, he changed into it on the spot. Afterwords, he looked over at Jirou's empty bed "How rude of you, Jirou, not waking me~" he said smirking at the bed, before leaving out out the door and waking to the cafe. There was an abundance of food here, how pleasant, yet he did like making his own food. Oh well. Going over to the food, he grabbed a few items and turned quickly back to the tables. His mile stretched, where to sit? His eyes drifted towards Ayame absent mindlessly, watch as she talked with Nalini "Hm?" he tilted his head, what might they be discussing? He shrugged, smile never fading "Oh well, I'll leave them be~" he told himself, sitting next to Jirou instead, they had left for the kitchen anyway "Ah, Jirou~ Why did you ignore me this morning~? How very rude~" he asked in his usual jokey tone, then he turned to Junichi happily "And hello to you too~"

Last edited:
[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
as hoshi spoke, ryo picked up some of the toast he'd grabbed and munched down on it. once he did, he couldn't help but look down at his mouth make a small face of disappointment. it was well made, but that was kind of the problem for him. nothing here had a real crunch to it. he bites his lip before looking back up, returning to a polite smile. "'thank you' right back at ya. i think that might be the first time someone's meant that to me kindly!" he jokes with a goofy grin. he decides to go in for another bite. this time his expression changes for a moment again, but it's a little more unclear than dissatisfaction. for a moment, he goes quiet, his eyes darting away somewhere, before he swallows and looks back to her with light confusion.

"oh, huh, these?" he asks, briefly reaching his finger up to pull down the skin of his cheek to playfully gesture to his eyeball. he simply shrugs. "got 'em from my dad, i guess. gold's not my mom's color," he says. this time he doesn't laugh, making whether or not it was a joke unclear, but he just goes back to happily eating, as if he'd appropriately answered. he seems to just be as jovial as he could be, but his eyes suddenly lid, as if thinking about something, before slowly and openly turning to face maki. 'she is staring,' he thinks, his eyes wide and an obviously questioning of her actions. he looks like he might say something, but before he does, ren catches his eye.

"ren!" he chirps, suddenly beaming. his attention immediately leaves maki as he sees the younger boy. "good morning! i was just meeting hoshi here... oh, is that a carrot? i completely missed the vegetables," he distractedly chatters, giving a quick wave of his hand to yukiu as he mentions the carrots. it almost looks as if he'd been completely distracted from what had been going on before, but he suddenly turns back toward hoshi.

"actually, it's kind of weird how luxurious this place is, right?" he says, turning to ren too, as if looking for his input as well.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: none

mentions: @Kira Times JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
as hoshi spoke, ryo picked up some of the toast he'd grabbed and munched down on it. once he did, he couldn't help but look down at his mouth make a small face of disappointment. it was well made, but that was kind of the problem for him. nothing here had a real crunch to it. he bites his lip before looking back up, returning to a polite smile. "'thank you' right back at ya. i think that might be the first time someone's meant that to me kindly!" he jokes with a goofy grin. he decides to go in for another bite. this time his expression changes for a moment again, but it's a little more unclear than dissatisfaction. for a moment, he goes quiet, his eyes darting away somewhere, before he swallows and looks back to her with light confusion.

"oh, huh, these?" he asks, briefly reaching his finger up to pull down the skin of his cheek to playfully gesture to his eyeball. he simply shrugs. "got 'em from my dad, i guess. gold's not my mom's color," he says. this time he doesn't laugh, making whether or not it was a joke unclear, but he just goes back to happily eating, as if he'd appropriately answered. he seems to just be as jovial as he could be, but his eyes suddenly lid, as if thinking about something, before slowly and openly turning to face maki. 'she is staring,' he thinks, his eyes wide and an obvious questioning of her actions. he looks like he might say something, but before he does, ren catches his eye.

"ren!" he chirps, suddenly beaming. his attention immediately leaves maki as he sees the younger boy. "good morning! i was just meeting hoshi here... oh, is that a carrot? i completely missed the vegetables," he distractedly chatters, giving a quick wave of his hand to yukiu as he mentions the carrots. it almost looks as if he'd been completely distracted from what had been going on before, but he suddenly turns back toward hoshi.

"actually, it's kind of weird how luxurious this place is, right?" he says, turning to ren too, as if looking for his input as well.

notes

mentions: @Kira Times JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Ren smiled at the happy recognition, his mood being lifted slightly as Ryo beamed at him...Ayame was wrong, she had to be...Even Yukiu seems to smile as she saw the wave, waving her own front paw after finishing her carrot. Ren laughed lightly at this, suddenly pondering Ryo's words "Ah. W-Well, maybe I've just, uh, developed a knack for finding vegetables over the years?" he spoke, wondering himself how he had found the vegetables when Ryo had not, he didn't dwell too hard on it though. At Ryo's next question, he looked around slightly "Y-Yeah..." he took a few large bites of his fruit salad, getting lost in thought. How much trouble had that Monofu thing gone through to do this, and why go through all this trouble? Just to see them kill eacthother?! That was...sick...
Ren started visibly shuddering at his own thoughts, for someone to go to some much trouble for this...this...'game' "A-All the effort in this...this really...is-isn't a joke, huh...?" he found himself saying out loud with a hollow voice, would he really...die at the hand of one of his classmates?

Hannah woke up her hair everywhere it too awhile for to straigten it after words she headed to the cafeteria

Yui hoped out of bed getting speed changed knowing she woke up late and sprinted to the cafe

Ayaka sat up yawning and streaching. Looking around she noticed that Ryo was gone so she guessed she had to get up and head to the cafe for breakfast. After thowing on her clothes and her peircings she walked to the cafe grabbing her bag on the way out. Taking a seat on a table alone she looked at the others before grabbing a cup of tea and some fruit.

After Ren had sit down next to Ryo, Maki hurriedly finished her food and stood up. She decided to leave her plate there because she didn't want to go to the kitchen, seeing as two were already in there, she didn't want to risk being accidentally being touched. She walked to the exit of the cafe, but not before leaning down next to Ryo and whispering, "Can you talk to me near the cabins after you finish here? I don't mind if Ren tags along.", she stood and exited the cafeteria.
Kyou woke up with a yawn, going over to his closet and pulling out a new outfit to wear, yet it was too different than his usual attire. Striping of his pajamas, he changed into it on the spot. Afterwords, he looked over at Jirou's empty bed "How rude of you, Jirou, not waking me~" he said smirking at the bed, before leaving out out the door and waking to the cafe. There was an abundance of food here, how pleasant, yet he did like making his own food. Oh well. Going over to the food, he grabbed a few items and turned quickly back to the tables. His mile stretched, where to sit? His eyes drifted towards Ayame absent mindlessly, watch as she talked with Nalini "Hm?" he tilted his head, what might they be discussing? He shrugged, smile never fading "Oh well, I'll leave them be~" he told himself, sitting next to Jirou instead, they had left for the kitchen anyway "Ah, Jirou~ Why did you ignore me this morning~? How very rude~" he asked in his usual jokey tone, then he turned to Junichi happily "And hello to you too~"
Jirou turned away from Junichi to Kyou, who had decided to sit next to him. Weird, he assumed he would follow Ayame to the kitchen. "I didn't ignore you. I just let you sleep since it was the first time you had actually looked cute! I didn't feel to ruin that.", he said and booped Kyou on the nose. Then suddenly, he heard the booming voice of Monofu over the speakers that were in the cafe, as well as everywhere else,

~"Hello campers~! It is free time all day! A day where you can spend with others or all by yourself! You can explore the camp, contemplate murder or actually do it!~
Jirou simply just stared at the speaker with a frown, "What the hell kind of announcement was that?", he mumbled.

Jirou turned away from Junichi to Kyou, who had decided to sit next to him. Weird, he assumed he would follow Ayame to the kitchen. "I didn't ignore you. I just let you sleep since it was the first time you had actually looked cute! I didn't feel to ruin that.", he said and booped Kyou on the nose

Kyou smirked, winking as his nose was booped "Aw, am I not always cute to you, Jirou~?" he faked tears, bringing a hand to his face, yet he still smiled "How you wound me~ My heart is utterly breaking~!" his show was put on hold however, as an announcement rang out

~"Hello campers~! It is free time all day! A day where you can spend with others or all by yourself! You can explore the camp, contemplate murder or actually do it!~
Jirou simply just stared at the speaker with a frown, "What the hell kind of announcement was that?", he mumbled.

Kyou narrowed his eyes at the announcement, he was going to enjoy this. His mind soon drifted to the kitchen again however, just what would they do in there? Nalini...why had Ayame started talking with her? Were they developing a relationship? Kyou tilted his head curiously, imagining the possibility—Ayame and the OCD cleaner. He laughed to himself darkly, wondering if there might be a way to manipulate Nalini to murder...or into getting murdered? He tried not to dwell on it to hard...for now, after all, he had to snatch the perfect opportunity to chat with his 'lovely' roommate. This would also give him a nice opportunity to explore the camp. "Ah, Jirou~~ What a perfect opportunity, don't you agree? Let us go rekindle our flame~!" he said, asking Jirou 'out' in his own jesting way.

Kyou smirked, winking as his nose was booped "Aw, am I not always cute to you, Jirou~?" he faked tears, bringing a hand to his face, yet he still smiled "How you wound me~ My heart is utterly breaking~!" his show was put on hold however, as an announcement rang out

Kyou narrowed his eyes at the announcement, he was going to enjoy this. His mind soon drifted to the kitchen again however, just what would they do in there? Nalini...why had Ayame started talking with her? Were they developing a relationship? Kyou tilted his head curiously, imagining the possibility—Ayame and the OCD cleaner. He laughed to himself darkly, wondering if there might be a way to manipulate Nalini to murder...or into getting murdered? He tried not to dwell on it to hard...for now, after all, he had to snatch the perfect opportunity to chat with his 'lovely' roommate. This would also give him a nice opportunity to explore the camp. "Ah, Jirou~~ What a perfect opportunity, don't you agree? Let us go rekindle our flame~!" he said, asking Jirou 'out' in his own jesting way.
Rekindle their flame? Just-... He stood up after mentally sighing and told Kyou, "You know what? Sure. There's the pond near the cabins, let's go check it out.", he smiled at Junichi as a way of saying goodbye and walked out.

(i'll now get to your pm ^^)

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo props up head head with his hand as he finishes his meal and listens to ren speak peacefully. when he noticing ren shudder, his head perks up back up from where he’s rest it and his smile fades off into a frown for a moment. ah. that was a mistake. why had he even thought to bring up the subject of their captivity again anyway? he gave a weak smile to try and lighten the mood again. “you’re right, but, i don’t think we should worry,” he reassures softly. he places a hand near one of ren’s in solidarity. “there’s really no reason help shouldn't come for us; i think monofu’s just trying to scare us into doing something.” with that, he gives a firm nod, as if it’s something he’s sure is true, and looks down towards ren's plate. it seemed like they both would be ready to go soon, so ryo mentally began thinking of what’d they’d do in light of the announcement, but…

"can you talk to me near the cabins after you finish here?” without much warning, he felt maki standing near his other side. he looks faintly surprised for a moment, but he listens to her speak calmly, so much so that it would be easy to miss their exchange at all. still, his eyes follow her carefully as she leaves, a parade of thoughts following in her wake. at least now he had a potential explanation for why she was staring before, but there were plenty of new questions that came out of that answer. regardless, he doesn't hesitate long before coming to a decision. he reluctantly pushes his chair back from the table and rises to his full height, a hand rubbing the back of his head before moving down to grip the handle of his bag.

“well, i’m gonna head out. i guess there’s something i gotta do this morning?” he says, his voice still obviously portraying some of his confusion. he shakes his head, and then looks over apologetically to ren. “i’d understand if you’ve got other plans, but… wanna come with me?” he gives a small, hopeful grin and picks his plate up from the table.

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Last edited:
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo props up head head with his hand as he finishes his meal and listens to ren speak peacefully. when he noticing ren shudder, his head perks up back up from where he’s rest it and his smile fades off into a frown for a moment. ah. that was a mistake. why had he even thought to bring up the subject of their captivity again anyway? he gave a weak smile to try and lighten the mood again. “you’re right, but, i don’t think we should worry,” he reassures softly. he places a hand near one of ren’s in solidarity. “there’s really no reason help shouldn't come for us; i think monofu’s just trying to scare us into doing something.” with that, he gives a firm nod, as if it’s something he’s sure is true, and looks down towards ren plate. it seemed like they both would be ready to go soon, so ryo mentally began thinking of what’d they’d do in light of the announcement, but…

"can you talk to me near the cabins after you finish here?” without much warning, he felt maki standing near his other side. he looks faintly surprised for a moment, but he listens to her speak calmly, so much so that it would be easy to miss their exchange at all. still, his eyes follow her carefully as she leaves, a parade of thoughts following in her wake. at least now he had a potential explanation for why she was staring before, but there were plenty of new questions that came out of that answer. regardless, he doesn't hesitate long before coming to a decision. he reluctantly pushes his chair back from the table and rises to his full height, a hand rubbing the back of his head before moving down to grip the handle of his bag.

“well, i’m gonna head out. i guess there’s something i gotta do this morning?” he says, his voice still obviously portraying some of his confusion. he shakes his head, and then looks over apologetically to ren. “i’d understand if you’ve got other plans, but… wanna come with me?” he gives a small, hopeful grin and picks his plate up from the table.

notes

[/color]

Ren's shuddering subsided at Ryo's words, Ryo seemed to have that type of effect on him. Even though Ren doubted anyone would come for him, he knew the others probably had people who cared for them at least. And after all, there was no reason to trust Monofu's words, especially when he wanted them to kill eachother. "...You...You're right..." he told the taller boy, trying to smile again at him as brightly as he could to reflect his thankfulness for Ryo's encouraging words. Upon hearing the announcement he hoped this would give him more time to be by Ryo's side, to learn more about him, to talk more with him...then he saw Maki go to Ryo's side, and had she whispered something to him? Ren brought Yukiu closer to him, a bit uneasy as he watched on. Had she...asked Ryo to hang out first...? He looked to the side slightly, would this mean he wouldn't be able to hang out with Ryo today? Then, as if to answer his thoughts, Ryo invited him along. Words couldn't describe how relieving that was to Ren, "Ah! O-Of course! I-I don't really h-have any plans anyway, so there's n-no way I'd mind going along!"

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo gives a small sigh of relief and wide, delighted smile. “that’s good! i’m glad, then,” he happily responds, pushing his empty seat back into the table. in all honestly, he had fully expected ren had something better to do, but it excited him immensely that he’d be coming along. it also… concerned him, somewhat. he already didn't trust maki, but all the questions he now had about her just made her all the more suspicious. however, he doesn't quite relay all that to ren.

“it’s probably going to be boring, but,” he starts, scooting over a little to reach maki’s plate to bring to the kitchen along with him. “it’ll also probably be quick.” he wasn't really trying to lie by saying this; really, he was just being optimistic. it was really probably nothing, after all. his misgivings were probably unwarranted. he delicately reaches for ren’s bowl as well before hustling along with all the plates into the kitchen. within a few seconds, he pops right back out. “which means we’ll have plenty of time to do something fun after!” he finishes, dusting off his hands before putting them on his hips. that taken care of…

“alright then,” he says, taking one last look around the café, as if making sure he hadn't forgot something. confirming that was nothing else he needed to do here, he gets to walking toward the door. “let's go!” he turns back around to ren, to make sure he was following and to walk beside him, before finally exiting the café.

notes: to the PM's!

[/color]

Last edited:
After eating Ayaka decided to head back to her cabin and look for anything useful like her kit or a note. She cleaned up her plates and walked to the cabin closing the door behind her. Pulling the bag from under her bed Ayaka searched it until she had come up empty handed. A sigh of frustration left her lips as she began looking through out the cabin practically ripping it apart but put everything back in its place.

Kenjin will slowly wake up. Rubbing his eyes and getting dressed will walk out of his cabin and go down the 3rd path to the gates and will see what awaits him. "Well let's hope today doesn't suck."

(Sorry for double posting)
Nalini felt a little sad about Ayame's past. It was also unsettling how the mother that got her into gardening is gone. She frowned inside and not visible and said: "Well you know how I got into being a maid..but I hope your mother is o-" She was cut off by a voice "Ah. Ayame and Nalini how wonderful to see you!" Kenjin and Maki walk in and he goes straight for the leftover food. "I haven't eaten all day so I'm so terribly hungry! Also, thank you Nalini for this banquet of food!" He then dives in.
Grizzlot Grizzlot Bennie Bennie

Maki almost snorted at his joke but as soon as they stepped inside the building he immediately dived for the food. She looked over to Ayame and Nalini and nodded at them. "Good evening.", she said and sat down near the fireplace. "So.", she began, "I know all of us searched this camp in groups of two. That means we all found somethings. I think it's best if we all wait till the others to get here for their meals then talk.", she looked to them with her usual gaze, "Sorry if that sounded demanding. I don't mean to be."

Kyou couldn't hold back a laugh as he watched Jirou's face change into a tomato, as far as color of course, even if he did get smacked in the head. He watched as Jirou turned away from him, brushing through his hair with his hand as well. Perhaps he truly was a tsundere, ufufu~ Brushing that thought off though, his considered Jirou's next remark, giving his of his usual happy tone "Thank you for the suggestion, Jirou~! I'll surely consider it~" he replied, giving a glance towards the pond. He knew he would never actually end up begging to anyone, unless it was simply to mess with them or another, because he had truly never seen any use in begging at all. It just makes you look weak to the one you were begging too, and if it was a killer you were begging too...that would just result in your own death most likely. After a while, he broke from his own thoughts, deciding to change to a new topic "Hm...Is there anything else you wanted to discuss with me, Jirou~? Or are we done...for now~?"

Maki almost snorted at his joke but as soon as they stepped inside the building he immediately dived for the food. She looked over to Ayame and Nalini and nodded at them. "Good evening.", she said and sat down near the fireplace. "So.", she began, "I know all of us searched this camp in groups of two. That means we all found somethings. I think it's best if we all wait till the others to get here for their meals then talk.", she looked to them with her usual gaze, "Sorry if that sounded demanding. I don't mean to be."

Ayame looked at Maki and Kenjin, both in the dining hall, she wonders what they were doing, but everything should be cleared up once everyone is here, she presumes, "Yes Maki, or was it Hoshi? No, it was Maki, we shall wait for others to come here so we can discuss the events of today, many mysteries are held here and I'm sure many of us wants them to be answered, but this will be the first step into knowing the truth, no?" Ayame said as she fixed her hat, she did notice Kenjin's greeting, she just simply waved for a second before putting her hand down.

Hannah grouped up with everyone else "hiiii are were waiting for everyone else right?" She said sitting down
Maki looked over to the newcomers and nodded, "Yes. We are. If you information to share about this camp please wait.", she informed her and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of the fire even from where she was sitting.
Kyou couldn't hold back a laugh as he watched Jirou's face change into a tomato, as far as color of course, even if he did get smacked in the head. He watched as Jirou turned away from him, brushing through his hair with his hand as well. Perhaps he truly was a tsundere, ufufu~ Brushing that thought off though, his considered Jirou's next remark, giving his of his usual happy tone "Thank you for the suggestion, Jirou~! I'll surely consider it~" he replied, giving a glance towards the pond. He knew he would never actually end up begging to anyone, unless it was simply to mess with them or another, because he had truly never seen any use in begging at all. It just makes you look weak to the one you were begging too, and if it was a killer you were begging too...that would just result in your own death most likely. After a while, he broke from his own thoughts, deciding to change to a new topic "Hm...Is there anything else you wanted to discuss with me, Jirou~? Or are we done...for now~?"
"We're done.", Jirou said before his stomach rumbled. "Umm... Are you hungry?", he said, jokingly blaming the rumbling on Kyou as he smiled. "We've been here all day. We should head back to the cafeteria for a meal.", he then walked away from the pond with Kyou.

He opened the doors of the cafeteria and saw that mostly all of them were here. Except for Ayaka, Junichi, Hoshi, Yui, Yamanaka, Ryo, and Ren. Okay, so most of them were not here. He sees that most of the food were still out and dashes for it. Grabbing himself a slice of cake and cup of tea. He takes one seat away from Maki and smiles at her in greeting, "Hey baker.", then proceeds to eat. She looks over to him and gives a small wave before turning back to the fireplace.

Last edited:
Ayaka gave up and walked of her cabin to explore the camp and look for someone to hang out with till she could figure out a way out of here fir everyone. She kicked stones as she walked boredly along the path around the camp humming as the stones flew a small distance from her foot.

Maki looked over to the newcomers and nodded, "Yes. We are. If you information to share about this camp please wait.", she informed her and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of the fire even from where she was sitting.

"We're done.", Jirou said before his stomach rumbled. "Umm... Are you hungry?", he said, jokingly blaming the rumbling on Kyou as he smiled. "We've been here all day. We should head back to the cafeteria for a meal.", he then walked away from the pond with Kyou.

He opened the doors of the cafeteria and saw that mostly all of them were here. Except for Ayaka, Junichi, Hoshi, Yui, Yamanaka, Ryo, and Ren. Okay, so most of them were not here. He sees that most of the food were still out and dashes for it. Grabbing himself a slice of cake and cup of tea. He takes one seat away from Maki and smiles at her in greeting, "Hey baker.", then proceeds to eat. She looks over to him and gives a small wave before turning back to the fireplace.

"Why yes I am, now that you mention it~ Ah, you know me so well, Jirou~" Kyou said in reply as they went on the path back to the café, laughing to himself lightly. After awhile of walking, they seemed to arrive back at the cafeteria, and he followed in after the acrobat. After entering, his eyes immediately glanced in Ayame's direction—his smile growing slightly brighter to see she was present. Quickly afterword though, he waves at everyone in the room "Greetings everyone~ Me and Jirou had a lovely bonding experience~ and I assume everyone here did as well~?" his voice rang outward merrily, walking over to get something to eat from the leftovers as well.

Ren followed Ryo out the door, a bit shocked himself by how late it was. Yet it was definitely easier to breathe out here than in the shed, and it made him value fresh air a little more just thinking about it. Hearing Ryo's voice come back to suggest they go back to the café, and only show the others Kyou's picture, he gives a slightly troubled look...but still agrees "...Y...Yeah...t-there are only photos relating to you and Ku-Kyou anyway, and since Kyou is the one we know least about...it'd, um, make since to present any clues on him...I-I guess" after responding he looks downwards towards Yukiu, then up towards Ryo "And, also...be-before we go..." he started, giving a weak smile "T-Thank...Thank you...for, um, caring so much about me...Ryo..."

Rustic Rustic

Ayame looked around a bit, keeping an eye on almost everyone see soon takes an eye for someone, Jirou, someone she knows she can aggravate, "Jirou, what are you doing, just eating cake and tea? Your as slim as one can be, even with that outrageous outfit of yours anyone can tell you're simply skin and bones, and where are your manners? Rushing for food as if it was your own home or some kind of prison? Barbaric you tend to be Jirou." She says as she crossed her arms, she soon turned towards to Kyou, who had that one smile, a strange one it was,"Yes greeting to you mystery man, and to you too Madam Lucky." Ayame said in a rather sarcastic manner.

Someina walks into the dining hall as well, almost everyone was there, she stood quietly for a few seconds before getting some food and sitting down, she was awfully quiet, but she was looking at the environment, trying to see most things, one thing she did notice was the fact a camera was around the Dining Hall,"Have none of us noticed that camera over there?" She asks with her eyebrows raising, did no one noticed this or was everyone silent about it?

Yamanaka who is with Yui sees no one at the pond when he gets there. He frowns a little but then says "Let's get to the dining hall." He then pulls her by the hand to the dining hall. Nalini looked from the kitchen while baking two cakes (One vegan the other not.) and says to Someina "Oh. That. I have I just decided to ignore it. The stuff I've seen already from this owl doesn't surprise me. Also, should we get onto information Maki, Kenjin, and Ayame?" Kenjin looked up from his bowl of noodles and says "Well it's mostly Maki. I didn't see to much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back