• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dangan Ronpa Rps [Always Looking]

Homogenized

Small brain, immense pain
Hello friends, so I've been looking for a partner for Dangan Ronpa roleplays for a while.
I'm mainly a Nagito Rper, but I'm honestly down for anything (Aka. Please Comment what you're interested in!)
I'm familiar with both DR1 and SDR2.
[04/03/2017 Edit: I'm also familiar with the DR3 Animes, of course.]
Please nothing with NDRV3 yet as I'm avoiding spoilers and all that.
OCs might be alright as well, but I'm slightly selective about that.
We can do Canon, AU, anything! (Please plot with me)

Here are some characters I'm interested in Rping.

• Junko Enoshima
  • Hiyoko Saionji
  • Mikan Tsumiki
  • Nagito Komaeda
  • Peko Pekoyama
  • Hajime, Izuru, Hajizuru
  • Ruruka Andou
I'm honestly down for character and pairing exploration.
So please just talk with me! Don't be shy.

Edit: Please be able to write at least a paragraph, I'm not a huge fan of one-liners!

Last edited:
JUST AS AN FYI, THIS WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN AND I WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKING FOR NEW PARTNERS UNTIL OTHERWISE STATED!

Big fan of Dangan Ronpa here.

And I'll just...
Watch this thread to save it for whenever I get extra free time to take up another rp.

Big fan of Dangan Ronpa here.

And I'll just...
Watch this thread to save it for whenever I get extra free time to take up another rp.

Of course, please let me know anytime!
This will probably be open for a really, really long time.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of Dangan Ronpa Rpers on here :(

Thanks :)! Except could you pm me actually? i'm new so i can't start new pm's until i hit 10+ posts lol but i can reply to pm's :)

I think I'm having the same issue!
I'm at about maybe 7-8 posts?
I'll post a couple more times and hopefully I'll be able to PM you in a moment.

Of course, please let me know anytime!
This will probably be open for a really, really long time.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of Dangan Ronpa Rpers on here :(

There's actually a big one I'm a part of right now. Care to give it a look?

I think I'm having the same issue!
I'm at about maybe 7-8 posts?
I'll post a couple more times and hopefully I'll be able to PM you in a moment.
Wow you too? I think i'm at number 3 actually lol! Looks like the person who'll pm the other one needs to hit 10 i'd say let's make it a competition but you're pretty much there :P

Wow you too? I think i'm at number 3 actually lol! Looks like the person who'll pm the other one needs to hit 10 i'd say let's make it a competition but you're pretty much there :P

Haha, yeah.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I have 10 by now but the site is taking its time.
So maybe you'll make it before I do, if it's just bugging out for me or something xD

By the way, are you planning to play Ultra Despair Girls at some point when it's re-released for PS4/Steam this summer?
Homogenized Homogenized

Haha, yeah.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I have 10 by now but the site is taking its time.
So maybe you'll make it before I do, if it's just bugging out for me or something xD
xD no kidding? it said "Once you meet this criteria, it can take up to 15 minutes for the site to fully register and process this. This message will auto vanish when the site processes your met criteria."
hopefully it's soon lol otherwise i might make it before you xD

By the way, are you planning to play Ultra Despair Girls at some point when it's re-released for PS4/Steam this summer?
Homogenized Homogenized

Oh definitely, I've watched a play through of the game, but I'm definitely getting Ultra Despair Girls, despite the sort-of, kind-of, awkward content sometimes.
I'm really excited for NDRV3 to come out on Steam in Sept as well.

I was wanting a 1x1 but now I'm kinda excited for the three of us lmao, I'm fine with whatever~ We can try to do a small group (^:

Ye, by "Interested in" I meant more like, what characters, relationships: platonic / romantic?
Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back