• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★. DANCE WITH THE DEAD [small group rp]

wrenn

★ ☆ ★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• DANCE WITH THE DEAD.

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

tumblr_pm8takRYgL1v1gg4bo1_1280.gifv

DISCORD ― CHARACTER INDEX ― IC

Last edited:
i'm interested!! & tech guru looks like my sort of thing. c:

the amount of interest this has already garnered... we love to see it
ok so!!!! i'm probably gonna throw the lore & character creation thread together by tonight, and then hopefully the discord too so that we can kick this off strong, so just keep an eye out for that <3

alright, so! this is late af, but the character index is finally up. <,: thank y’all so much for the interest!! i didn’t expect this to gain so much attention right off the bat, askdjskdk.
since rpnation's super different in terms of what i'm used to, i'm trying to keep this as simple and organized as possible.
the first thing i ask is that you join our discord server, seeing as it will be the sole form of OOC communication for this roleplay. if you message me, i'll be more than happy to give you the link! however, that being said, i would also love to hear what y'all have in mind character-wise! potential fc's / alternative fc's, what role you were planning on snatching, character ideas, etc. i definitely wouldn't be against you throwing in a writing sample on top of that.
my original plan was to just post the discord link and let y’all have at it, but there's a lot more interest than character slots at this point, so i'm hoping this will make things easier.
hope that makes sense!!!

quick note: this roleplay now is tentatively closed, although roles may re-open in the future. thank you guys again for all of the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back