• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dan Heng / Blade Honkai Star Rail RP!

luminousmoon12

Magic Eight Ball
Hey everyone! My name is Mia :) I’m 29 years old and I’m looking to do an RP in the Honkai Star Rail universe. The game has been so much fun and I would love to explore all the cool lore and characters with another player! Please only reach out to me if you’re 21+ years old.

A bit info about me :) I write in third person, usually a few paragraphs at a time. Please don’t ever feel like you have to match my length in responses, but please also do not write one-liners. It can be tough to come up with responses with so little to bounce off of. I work full time as a software engineer, so it may take me a few days to respond. I really do try to respond once a day though when work isn’t draining! I’ll also be understanding if you aren’t able to respond every day too.

I really love romance-centered stories! I think it’s important for both of us to communicate any topics or plots that would make us uncomfortable in an RP, so please be open with me and I’ll be open in return as well. And if the RP is headed in a direction you’re not into anymore, let me know as well and we can switch things up. I want both of us to be able to have fun!

Okay so Blade / Dan Heng is by far my FAVORITE ship in the game! They have such an interesting dynamic and such a tragic past and I would love to explore that together and develop a bond between the two of them! I can play either Dan or Blade, so let me know if you have a preference on who you’d like to play.

I really love the canon setting, especially in regards to these two. So maybe we could do a plot centered in the canon setting? These are some of the plot ideas I have:

* Would love to see explore more of their past! Do an RP set before the game when Blade was still alive and when Dan Heng was Dan Feng. It would be interesting to develop a budding relationship between the two.
* Another idea would be to do something around the time we’re at in the game currently. Maybe Dan Heng is out on a mission on his own and Blade corners him again. But something happens that puts both of them in danger and the two of them have to work together to make it out of the situation alive.
* What if by some miracle (maybe dragon mating? Or could be another cause) Dan Heng realizes that he’s pregnant with Blade’s child? This could happen while they’re still on messy terms in their relationship or while they’re trying to work things out. Would be fun to explore how these two would interact as parents! (I think they’d both be so protective of their child and it’d be adorable!)
* I have some dragon mating/soul mate ideas that could go along with any of these plots too! If you’re interested, let me know and I can share more details :D

Okay that was a lot lol but I’m very excited about these two! Let me know what ideas you might have as well! If you’re interested in a RenHeng RP, please send me a message or respond here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back