• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Kile's face soured at the mention of Austin but quickly brightened. "I'm aware of that. And no. We aren't having threesomes...sadly." Kile shook his head, getting a bit off track. "Okay good." Kile sat back down on the couch and cleared his throat. "I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. We killed someone." Kile said calmly. Lori's jaw instantly dropped. "You did what!?" Lori yelled outraged. Kile put up his hands defensively. "It was an accident! We didn't mean for it to happen!" Kile quickly said. "But anyway now there are some people after us so we need some 'legal' help." He motioned to Mizu. "That's where you come in Mr. Mizu." He chuckled.

"Where is my brother!?" Lori yelled, not worrying about the chocolate any longer. "I tied him up and gagged him. He's in there." Kile said pointing to a bed room door. "He was totally against this but we have no choice you know?" Kile chuckled.

Mizu's face scrunched up a bit at the thought of that threesome being a thing. He could understand being horny for Shiro, but for Austin? Looks like he really did not like his cousin.

"WHAAATT?! You killed someone?! How can you say that like it was some minor mistake?!!!! You're no fucking better than Austin!!" Mizu immediately hated that he had so quickly agreed to it. "NOPE! I'm not helping. You guys are on your own and going straight up jail!"

"Because it was a mistake! Its not like we went up to him and stabbed him!" Kile yelled. "I hit him with my car by accident. Accident!" Kile defended. Meanwhile Lori went off to go retrieve his tied up brother.

"You WILL help us Mizu! Put us in witness protection or some crap like that!" Shiro came bursting through the bedroom door, stalking over to Mizu and smacking him across the face infuriated. "This has nothing to do with Austin so don't talk about him!" He said angrily. "And you!" He turned to Kile. "I told you I didn't want their help! I told you they weren't going to help us." He said angrily. "Calm down! Why did you let him out?" Kile complained to Lori as he grabbed Shiro and hauled him onto the couch. "Sit down. And calm your tits." Kile said sternly before turning back to Mizu. "If you don't help us we are going to die! Do you want that on your conscious? You killed us Mizu!"

Mizu raised a fist with the intention of returning the attack, but stopped himself since he recalled the little talk he and Shiro had about Austin. Plus he noticed the hurt in his eyes. Just lowered his hand and said nothing.

"Somebody better be making it rain after I help you guys, because I'm expected to be paid." Mizu knew that was a bit cruel, but these guys didn't need to blame their horrible mistake on him. Already had been blamed for a lot of things. "And why'd you have to drag Lori up here? He's perfectly harmless." The dark man stroked his little uke's hair.

"Yes I will pay you just do something before we get shit in the head." Kile sighed rolling his eyes and sitting next to Shiro Lori glared up at Mizu with disappointment, not liking that he was making them pay. "I dragged Lori because he is freaking adorable when he struggles. He kicks his cute little legs and screams. Its cute." Kile cooed. Lori raised his eyebrows and shook his head. "Plus I haven't seen him in a long time since I gave him that lap dance." Kile chuckled. Shiro stayed silent, tapping his foot against the hardwood floor still obviously angry about the whole thing.

"You made that whole Lori thing sound extremely sexual," Mizu pointed out before retrieving his cell phone from his pocket, dialing a few people. "The SWAT team is coming to protect you guys, got it? If you possibly need backup then call me." The dark haired man grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the kitchen, quickly downing about half of it. He was tired of everything, all of the drama and pain, just wanted to go home.

"Maybe is was supposes to be." Kile said, sending playful wink to Lori who took a step back. "SWAT? Alright. Let's go Shiro. I have some stuff to hide at home." Kile grabbed the angry Shiro and quickly led him out the hotel. "Bye guys!" Kile said walking out of the room. The guards followed behind them, one having an icepack on his head. The room was silent for a moment. "Can I have the chocolate back..?" Lori asked as Mizu drunk some whiskey.

Mizu handed the chocolate back with a soft frown, "At least if there's alcohol in those, you're safe with me." He found a smile as he placed a hand on Lori's shoulder, "Let's get going before those two accidentally run into someone else." With that he suddenly recalled the time when Lori had gotten hit himself. Oh, what a horribly depressing time that was! Being lied to and convinced that he was completely forgotten. Being touched by Lori's horny ex. Being at such a low point that he nearly jumped to his death. Mizu's smile faded as he recalled such a time. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around Lori then whispered, "I love you so much. Now, let's get going."

Lori chuckled a bit and shook his head. He took the box and popped a chocolate into his mouth. He nuzzled his head against Mizu's hand with a gentle smile, loving the touch if his soon to be husband. He couldn't wait until they were married and they moved in to the house Mizu bought for them. He couldn't erase the smile on his face. "I love you too Mizu. Always." He said with a bright smile. He held Mizu's hand in his and began to walk out of the room. "We live such a crazy life." He sighed deeply.

Mizu laughed at that last comment, amused because it was so true. "Oohhh yeah! Can't deny that one bit." He intertwined their fingers as he slowly walked out of the building. "Instead of staying here, let's go home. Shall we, love?" Pulling Lori close he lifted him up to wrap the blonde's legs around his waist, carrying him lovingly down the street before stopping to kiss him sweetly. "You sure do know to make me happy. Even when I feel horrible, you just smile and everything seems to get better."

Lori laughed a bit, soon shrieking when Mizu had lifted him up into his arms. "Put me down. I don't like being up here. Its too hot." He giggled as he wrapped his arms around Mizu's shoulders. He smiled at Mizu's words and kissed his forehead. "Because I've known you since highschool. I know how to make you happy, its my expertise." Lori said as he softly ran his hand through the back of Mizu's hair. "Yes, let's go back home so I can cuddle you to death."

((Time skip))

Mizu took them straight to their new home, one that he had furnished and ready for their arrival. Once they arrived and parked, he lead his dear fiancé straight upstairs, locking them both in the master bedroom. "Does this situation seem familar?" He questioned with a soft smile. The whole locking the door and turning off the lights. It reminded Mizu of the day they went to the beach-carnival. Lori had been touched by Mizu's filthy ex, he also took off running after ending his and Mizu's relationship. Sadly they used to fight and break up a lot. After Lori ran away, Shiro helped Mizu find him, in which he locked them both in the hotel room then begged for forgiveness before giving his virginity away to Lori. Even though he wasn't Lori's first, he was going to be his last.

"Lori...we've been separated for months. Let's embrace and enjoy each other's bodies." Mizu lied Lori down on the bed, kneeling over top of him. With a moan he whispered, "I want you so bad. Please, my love."

Lori laughed a bit and shook his head. "Yes. Very familiar though you didnt need to lock the door. Im not going anywhere anymore." He said with a smile. Lori beamed brightly at Mizu's words and didnt even try to hide his deep blush and sparkling blue eyes. "I didnt even get to tour the house yet." He chuckled as he reached up and stroked Mizu's cheek lovingly. He wanted to look around the new house so at least he wouldn't get lost but right now Mizu was much more important to him then the house. Lori leaned up and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I love you Mizu." He giggled before kissin him deeply.

((Obvious fade to black))

"Lori..." Mizu may have gone a bit overboard, may have been a little too rough with his beautiful fiancé. "I don't I've ever seen you blush so much or hear you cry out for me," it was sexy and yet so cute at the same time. The dark haired man snaked his arms around his beloved blonde, pulling him close to his body before planting an innocent kiss on his forehead. "I love you."

Lori wanted to keep his face buried inside of the soft white pillow when Mizu began to speak. His face was probably as red as an apple, he was probably burning a face print into the pillow. "S-Shut up." Lori whined as he was pulled closer to Mizu's warm body, a warmth that he had grown to absolutely adore. He smiked happily when he kissed his forehead and laid his head down on his chest, listening to his soft heartbeat. "I love you too Mizu, always and forever." Lori cooed happily. "I can't wait to marry you Mizu."

For some reason Mizu had his mind set on the memory of when Lori had pretended to lose his memories. It wasn't a pleasant thing to think about, especially right now. However that was in the past, so there shouldn't have been any need to worry about it now. "That night on the rooftop... I wonder what would've happened next if I hadn't accepted the ring, if I had pushed him away and left. I wonder what would've happened if I had actually jumped.." Mizu shook his head. He just got laid! Why was he thinking about such depressing things?

It was best not to mention this with Lori, just keeping the thoughts to himself.

"Speaking of the wedding, if any of your exes are being invited-- Youta, Rin, Kile --they're sitting way in the back." Mizu laughed before kissing Lori. "You belong to me. You always will. Let's get married as soon as possible."

Lori groaned and shook his head. "No no no. I'm not inviting them at all. I will not let anything ruin our wedding day. We will have top notch security." Lori declared. They had a record of having bad dates, something always happens and what better place for bad luck to roam then their wedding day? "And Kile isn't an ex. He gave me one lapdance at Shiros birthday party last year and that was it." Lori said with a small sigh. "We can start planning the wedding tomorrow. I just want to cuddle and kiss all day today." Lori giggled as he leaned up and kissed Mizu's forehead, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and nuzzling into his neck.

"Well, either way he touched you. That I can't let slip by." Mizu held his future husband close to his body, taking in every little detail. "Let ask...why did you pretend to suffer through amnesia? Why'd you pretend to forget of my very existence?" His grip around the blonde tightened, doing so almost possessively.

(( One can not just simply smack TheShyGirl xD ))

Lori couldn't help but giggle at Mizu's sudden jealousy and anger about Kile touching him at his birthday party. It was quite a while ago, probably when he was just turning nineteen. He was still trying to get over Mizu at the time and was actually recovering quite well. The party was fun. Probably would've been better if Mizu was there with him but Kile would have probably been humping on him as well. Lori wrapped his arms around Mizu and buried his face into his bare chest, wanting to savor this moment of bliss he had with him though when Mizu asked why he had pretended to forget about him Lori frowned slightly and sighed. He actually had no clear reason on why he had done that. There were automatically two theories as to why he had pretended to forget him.

Number one; Revenge. Sadly that was something that had slipped into Lori's mind cold heartily when he started to muster up his amnesia act. He wanted Mizu to know how it felt like to be so suddenly forgotten by someone you so dearly care about. That's how he felt for three years of his life, like he was forgottened and did not matter. It crushed him mentally and physically. He didn't want to eat or sleep for months until Momo smacked some sense into him.

He of course felt guilty about what he was doing to Mizu as the plan was put into action. He didn't want to hurt the one that he loved so much but he found himself doing so anyway just so Mizu could know how he felt. He still feels guilty to this day about what he had done.

The second theory as to why he had done such a thing was actually to see if Mizu actually still cared about him, if he wouldnt just leave him after finding out that he had forgotten about him. He knew Mizu lived him and cared about him but he also so called loved him back in highschool and he still left him alone in that hallway crying his eyes out. He just needed reassurance that it was all real and wasn't going to go downhill once again.

The way Lori feels about his past plan overall is a mix of guilt and happiness. He hates that he hurt Mizu but was also happy because he found out that Mizu still loved him but, still, that shouldn't have been a reason to hurt him. Lori but his bottom lip, contemplating on what he should tell Mizu. He didn't want him to leave him again. He knew he would probably be angry with either explanation. He just didn't know what to do at the moment.

"I don't know.." Lori huffed against Mizu's chest. "I guess I just wanted to see if you actually still cared about me. Honestly." He sighed. "I'm horrible." He groaned squeezing Mizu tighter, fearing that he would push him away for his next words. "I also wanted you to feel how I felt when you first left me. I felt like you had forgotten about me completely.."

((Still!! xD You could! You're Neon Nyan. You can do ANYTIING!!!))

Rather than shoving Lori away and storming out of the house, Mizu's grip tightened as well. He was drawing Lori in closer. "Of course I was angry at the time, considering the circumstances, but I'm not angry anymore. I promise that I'm not angry with you. If I were then I wouldn't have brought you home."

"I hurt you...I know that I truly hurt you. What I did way back in high school was unacceptable. Instead of listening to my heart, I listened to my father. Leaving you was far worse than everything you've done to me combined. I gave up the most important thing in my life, and that's you."

Lightly traced the tattoo on the back of Lori's neck with his fingertips. "Don't be apologizing for what you've done. As long as you're willing to be with me and love me, do whatever the hell you want to me. Hell, I'll even take the uke position for you!" That was something he wouldn't do for anyone. "That's not a very romantic thing to say, but I love you and I'm sorry I pushed you away. I will never know how great your pain was, however I hope that you never experience such a pain again."

((I just realized something incredible... This role play has been going on for TWO YEARS! We've been going this long and yet we still love these boys!!))

(( I still can't fart rainbows. I'm working on that. And of course it has because all these characters are the bomb and can not simply be discarded. (/ewe)/ ))

Lori was more then relieved to find himself being pulled closer to Mizu instead of being pushed on the floor and left alone. Lori could feel.himself beginning to tear up, his heart fluttering with each sincere word that left his lovers lips. He laughed a bit when he mentioned taking the uke position and shook his head. "No no, you're fine where you are." Lori chuckled lightly as he wiped away a stray tear.

"Gosh, just when I think I can't possibly love you even more you make it possible." He sniffled as he lifted his head to look up at his sweet. He reached his hands up and lightly stroked Mizus cheek. "As long as I live I will never ever hurt you again Mizu, no matter what." Lori moved his hands down to hold onto Mizu's. "I will be the best husband I can possibly be. I won't let you done." Lori assured with nothing but sincerity in his tone. He truly does love this man, to.the bottom of his heart.

((That's true! I have yet to see you do that yet. I'll be waiting :3 You're soooo right!!!!!! They all are amazing and shall live forever. And be loved forever <3))

Mizu's smile widened when Lori began to speak, noticing that his precious baby had teared up a bit. He kissed away the remaining tears after his hands had been taken. "I feel like we don't even need weddings vows anymore," chuckled softly at that. "We basically just said them. However I can't wait to marry you. I can't wait to slide that ring on your finger then take you into my arms as my dear husband. Oh, I love you so damn much!"

Lori laughed happily and nodded with agreement. They had basically just said them to one one another. "Guess you're right." Lori said as his tears were delicately kissed away. Mention about their wedding sent Lori heartbeat on marathon as he just couldn't wait to be married to Mizu. He was excites but scared at the same time. "I love you too Mizu." Lori said as he stood up and wiped his face with sudden determination. "Alright! Lets get dressed and go see if Mono wants to be our wedding planner. We need to set our wedding in motion today." Lori vowed with a bright smile. He doubted that Mono would said no. This was probably what she's been waiting for since him and Mizu met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back