• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

"You know, you've could've just asked me for advice or help. After all I am a dominant." Mizu had never bottomed before, at least willingly. The only time he had been beneath another man was the time he had snuck out to get a tattoo and a drunken man had decided to take advantage of him. He plated Lori's breakfast then set it at the table before the boy.

Lori shook his head and frowned. "Nooo! I cant ask you." He pouted. "If I asked you then you'd know what I'm going to do. It's supposed to be a surprise." He said, watching him come over with the food. He stared at it like a hawk, he was so hungry. "And plus I wouldn't be able to contain myself if I do it with you, I'd wanna do it then and there." He said holding his blushing cheeks. When he set the plate down Lori smeared some jelly on his toast and started to eat. "Mmm I love you." He cooed as he ate the delicious breakfast. "So Mizu~ You won't mind if I'm a trophy husband hmm?" Lori asked with a soft smile "I did quit my job and that was really my main main source of income so after the wedding I will most likely be broke."

"What're you planning to do? Don't try to do anything too crazy or elaborate." Mizu was worried they'd end up in some embarrassing position and he'd be tied up or blindfolded. Although that'd be kinky, wasn't sure he'd want to be submitting quite that much. However he smiled when Lori said he loved him.

"You quit your job?!" Mizu sat down at the table across from Lori as soon as he finished preparing his own plate of food. "Well, at least I'll have the most handsome trophy husband~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori pouted a bit and scratched off a few things on his mental list of things to d to him. Lori laughed nervously at Mizu's reaction of him quitting his job. "Yeaah. It all just got out of hand and then I got mad about the whole Alaska thing and what not." Lori said waving a dismissive hand. "I'm sure I'll be able to get it back but I wanna take a break from that stuff for a bit, like I said before I wanna get back into piano." Smiling at Mizu's other comment Lori shook his head. "Oh you~" He giggled waving his hand. "We should probably go visit Momo now. I still haven't told her that we're back and I wanna ask her if she'll help plan our wedding." Lori said finishing off is food.

"You don't have to return to modeling, though I wouldn't mind, but you can do any job you want." Mizu only wanted the man to be happy with his occupation. Besides, Lori had seemed to always feel uncomfortable showcasing his body to the world. "Oh, I'm sure Momo would love to help with the wedding. She adores you and it's obvious she thinks it's hot we're together. Hehe, though who wouldn't? We're the sexiest men I know~"

Lori nodded wit agreement. "Yeah, she'd love to. But she might be a bit mad that I quit, I don't know." He said stretching his arms a bit with a small groan. "I'll find something soon." He said  leaning back against the chair. He pouted slightly at his last words. "You're the sexy one. I'm just the cute one." He grumbled folding his arms across his chest and slipping out of his chair. "I'm just a Pomeranian and you're a Doberman." He said voicing his dog logic aloud.

"What's wrong with being cute? You're cute and I'm more masculine, that's all. Let's be honest here in saying that I'd be more creepy than cute if I tried to pull off the things you can do; blushing, acting all kawaii and adorable, wearing cute costumes and lingerie, cuddling with dolls, stuff like that." Mizu shrugged his shoulders then stated, "That's just the way you are. And I like it."

Loring stepped over to Mizu silently, stopping when he was right in front of him. Since he was sitting down it was easy for him to put hi hands on his shoulders. "Mizu.." He said with his hand down. "You would be cute as hell if you did that." He said with fire in his eyes. "O dream about a cute Mizu every night!  You would be so cute and adorable and cuddly! You would be so precious!" He said snuggling him, nudging his cheek against his. "I remember when we were in highschool and we went to that cosplay shop, you were trying on all kinds of costumes,  it was heaven!" He cooed with excitement. 

(Hey sorry for being so late, my mom had a wedding on sunday and we were doing a lot of running around most of last week. I'm in school right now lol )

Mizu kind of froze when Lori cradled him then went on and on about how adorable he'd be. Wasn't sure how he felt about it himself, but obviously his fiancé was very into the idea. "So what you're saying is...when I submit to you...you want me to really submit?" Did that mean he'd have to wear lingerie? He wasn't against lingerie or being kinky, but he's honestly rather see Lori in it. 

Without even realizing he began to blush like mad, thinking about himself being bent over. Mizu took Lori's hand to kiss his knuckles. "What're you going to do to me?"

((You're in school already?! I'm so sorry T_T Don't worry about it. You're not that late.))

( Yeah. I started yesterday TvT it's really hot )

Loring smiled at Mizu's question and simply said, "Yes." With a bright smile. He was clearly excited about the whole situation and beaming with happiness at the thought that he would be taking his darling for once. Lori's smile brightened even more when Mizu started to blush widely. "That's exactly what I want to see when we do it. You're so cute when you're blushing!" He said wanting to jump on his bones then and there.  Lori thought for a moment as Mizu took his hand and kissed his knuckles. "Well I don't really know yet. It might be a little hard because you're taller then me and I've never been on top before, but I asked for some advice with some friends. I'm supposed to meet them for lunch soon." He said interlocking his fingers with Mizu's. "You can come if you want." He said kissing Mizu's back hand.

((Damn school...))

"I-I'm not blushing! I don't blush!" Though Mizu clearly was. Denying it only made him more red in the face. "I suppose I'll come with you. That way I won't be surprised by being bent over a table or handcuffed out of the blue. Plus, there's a possibility you could be getting advice from Shiro and Momo, so I need to supervise this." Didn't want them giving Lori false information or pushing him into doing anything too kinky. 

"If this goes well then we'll both have sore hips during our honeymoon~" Mizu whispered sexily in Lori's ear. They'd never leave the bedroom.

"You're definitely blushing Mizu." Lori giggled, wanting to smush his blushing cheeks together. His fiance was adorable, at least to him. Anyone who didnt know him would think he was scary but to Lori he was just a big sweetheart. "I wasn't gonna handcuff you, but now you got me thinking." Lori teased with a smile. "I would've thought you would like that since we've been handcuffed before." He said before sitting up striaght. "Momo isn't coming, she said she's busy, but Shiro will be there." He said. "So let's get going."

"Yeah, that's true. That freaky counselor did help save our relationship...somehow." Mizu chuckled softly. He adjusted his collar as they got up to leave, heading off to meet up with Lori's suspicious brother. That young man was experienced in all different kinds of relationships, even currently one that Mizu wasn't sure he approved of yet. "You better buy me coffee or a drink so I'll survive this conversation."

(Gonna do a little time slippy )

They arrived at the café after a few minutes of driving. As promised Lori had gotten Mizu a coffee at the counter. Shiro was already there waiting for them, sitting in a booth by the window. Lori sat across from him and suddenly things got super serious between the two. "Lori." Shiro said looking his older brother in the eye. "Are you ready to step into the Seke world?" With a strong nod from Lori Shiro took his hands. "I'm so proud of you." Shiro said wiping away a fake tear. Lori smiled and looked around. "We're still waiting for one more person." Lori said grabbing Mizu's coffee and taking a sip. "I'm surprised Momo didn't come. She would have loved this." Shiro laughed before looking over to Mizu. "How's it feel knowing you're about to get pounced?" He teased.

Mizu spotted love bites along Shiro's neck. That made him smile. At least Shiro and Austin were getting along. He prayed those were from Austin, hoping that his cousin was taking care of his dear friend. All he wanted for Shiro was for the man to be happy. 

He was brought back from his thoughts when Lori snuck a sip of his coffee, leaning over to peck his lips, licking his own as he pulled away. Chuckled softly at that, though blushed when Shiro threw out such an embarrassing question, "Don't say it like that! You make it sound like Lori is a kitty and I'm his prey." 

With a shake of his head he answered the champagne-haired man's question, "It'll definitely be new for the both of us, but I'm kind of excited. Me and Lori will get to connect on another level." He was pretty sure neither one of the Chisato brothers were expecting a serious answer. 

"Someone else is coming? Lori, if it's one of your exes then I will walk out. I don't care if they're one of your friends." Mizu proclaimed before pulling his dark locks back into a loose ponytail.

Shiro laughed a it while Lori pouted slightly. "How come I gotta be a kitty." He groaned leaned back in the burgundy leather seats. "Don't underestimate us Chisato's. We have an insatiable sex drive. It's time for Lori to unlock his inner tiger!" Shirp said. "Yeah! Unleash the tiger!" Lori followed giving him a highfive. It was hard for Lori to be a tiger since he was as cute as a button, even while being all fired up about the situation.

They both actually weren't expecting a serious anseer from him but it made Lori smile softly. Despite seeming goofy about the ordeal he was very serious about it as well.

"It's not an ex! Jeez, I only talk to one ex..well two.." There was the guy who hit him with a car and Kaito, the popstar. "But I don't talk to them anymore. I used to." He quickly defended. He knew Mizu was bothered by them both so he stopped talking to them.

The café door opened and in came an old familiar friend. Kita! The old friend from the beach episode who worked at the candy store. "Hi Lori! Shiro!" He greeted with a bright smile as he slipped beside Shiro. He had bright purple hair instead of his past red. "It's been a while Mizu." He added with a smile. He only met Mizu for a brief moment.

"I'm not complaining about the sex drive, that's no problem. It's just weird to word it that I'm going to be 'pounced'." Mizu shrugged his shoulders before wrapping an arm around Lori.

"Oh, hi Kita. Haven't see you in forever." Definitely wasn't planning to be rude to Mizu's friends anymore, trying to avoid being too jealous. "You and Lori must be close if he's asking you for advice about...naughty stuff."

Kita laughed a bit. "Yeah. It'll be easier to understand since me and Lori are near the same height." Kita was only a few inches taller then Lori but still short. "He's married too and he's a top in the relationship." Lori added, causing Kita to show the ring wrapped around his ring finger. Kita was the perfect candidate to help Lori with this situation. "Alright so let's begin." Shiro declared. "What are your limits Mizu? Things Lori is absolutely not allowed to do?" Kita asked, Lori looking over to him with slight anticipation. 

Mizu found himself freezing up again when he was pulled into the conversation. "Um, maybe I shouldn't be here for this talk." It made him feel quite uncomfortable. He didn't understand why he would reveal such private things to someone he barely knew. "I wasn't expecting Lori to go crazy since it's his first time... Yeah I think I'll just wait at home, babe." He awkwardly stood up from the booth to leave. 

Lori frowned a bit. "But I thought you wanted to come to make sure I didn't go overboard." Lori groaned as Mizu sat up to leave. "And I'm not going crazy! I'm serious about this, I just wanna make sure I do this right." Lori said before sighing. "But fine, I guess this is a little too much for you, you don't know Kita as well to talk about this stuff, so I guess I understand." Kita gave a small, apologetic smile. "You can go home if you want. I'll figure something out and meet up with you." Lori said with a smile.

"As long as you don't invite someone else to the bedroom then I'm up for anything," Mizu called over his shoulder before leaving. He had expecting Lori to want to have regular sex since it'd be their first time in such a position, but apparently the boy wanted to get extra spicy. "This is bound to be interesting..." Before he arrived home he texted Lori, [I love you, my sexy fiance <3 I can't wait to see you.] 

"Of course I wasn't gonna do that!" Lori said when Mizu told him that everything was fine as long as he didn't bring anyone else in the bed. He definitely wouldn't do that. Lori watched him leave before looking back over to the semester and Seke posse he had going on right now.  "Alright, let's get back to business." He declared.

Back at home where Mizu was there was a knock on the door.

(Do you still want to continue our Austin and Shiro one? I got stuff planned for that eWe )

Mizu turned off the shower when he heard a knock at the front door. Assuming it was Lori returning home, he didn't bother to get dressed, simply wrapping a towel around his waist. Other than that he was still wet and completely naked. "Yes?" He called as he went to answer the door.

((YESSS!! Let's do it!!! ^^))

From the other side a male voice answered. "Uhm, I'm looking for Lori! Does he live here?" He asked.

(Lol alright I'll reply to it now and sorry for the really shortie. Trying to sneak under the desk lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back