• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

((Oh okay, I can try to look too if you want. I'm excited to see your drawings!! :) ))

"I promise I wasn't trying to scare you," Mizu said after Lori had threaten to attack him. He then laughed when his fiancé had admitted that he looked peaceful and hot while he slept, enjoying that silly compliment.

His eyes widened when Lori had claimed he was going to be the cute submissive one next, "I can't wait until that day comes. I'm sure I'll be a blushing mess beneath you." Mizu kissed Lori then added, "No matter what, you're sexy and adorable, and I love it."

"I dunno, I kind of feel lazy today. Maybe I'll stay naked." Mizu raised an eyebrow playfully.

(Shy. I hereby promise you we will finish this roleplay! OUR BABIES WILL GET MARRIED! )

Lori laughed and shook his head. "I was just joking. I didn't marry a nudist. Clothes." He said shooing Mizu over to his side of the room where is dressers were. "While you do that I will attempt at making breakfast." Now that they were actually starting to plan their wedding Lori had realized he'd better start learning how to do some husbandly duties. Like cooking and cleaning. He was alright at cleaning, not as bad as Shiro, but cooking. That just didn't run in the Chisato family. He walked out of the room and down to the kitchen to get started on his monstrosit-masterpiece.

((OMG, I literally just noticed that you replied. I'm so sorry! I did not get an alert!))
((Yes! Our beautiful boys must wed! <3))

"Can you wear only an apron while you cook?" Mizu suggested hopefully as his fiancé left, chuckling softly since he knew those words would embarrass him. He dressed in dark jeans and a biker jacket, dressing like he had back in high school. "Need any help?" He called as he joined Lori in the kitchen.

When Mizu had came into the room Lori was attempting, and I emphasize attempting, to make pancakes from scratch. The kitchen was smoky with the haze of baking powder. Lori turned around when Mizu came into the kitchen. "I put too much.." He whined pointing to a giant steel bowl with his wooden spoon. "I put too much so I had to even it out but I needed a bigger bowl so I got a bigger bowl but now I think about it this is a really big bowl so I hope you like really big pancakes." He said while putting a whole stick of butter into the bowl. "Nooo you can't help me!" He groaned. "I need to do this myself. To show I can provide for you!" He said with fiery determination. "Just stand there looking sexy and I'll handle this."

"As long as you don't set the kitchen up in flames, I'll support you, baby." Mizu kissed the top of Lori head before taking a few steps back, watching his dear fiancé struggle to make such a simple meal. "It's sexy how much you wish to please me, plus how independent you are." He dipped his hand into the bag of flour then slapped Lori's butt, chuckling to himself when it left a white handprint. "I believe in you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back