• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

"Of course there is a reason to cry! This is great." Lori sniffles trying to wipe away the tears. He smiled brightly when he was kissed and leaned his head against Mizu's "That's not it!? Geez is it going to make me cry more?" Lori whimpered as his tear was wiped away and he was kissed once more.

"Like I said, these roses and pictures were only set up to show you just how much you mean to me. I'll do anything for you. I'll fly across the world and back, steal, kill...and if it means I can hold you in my arms." Mizu smiled as he gazed down at that precious face, adoring how gorgeous Lori's blue eyes looked as the twinkled from the happy tears.

"I was away for so long because I saving up for your gift --- actually it's more of a gift for the both of us." Slowly he leaned in to kiss Lori's ear before whispering, "I bought us a house. A house we can live and grow together in, forever."

"Oh geez Mizu you're going to make me cry again." Lori sniffles with a small chuckle as he lifted his head to look up at Mizu. "For the both of us?" He repeated trying to figure it out only for Mizu to whisper the answer into his ear. "Oh my gosh Mizu you're trying to make me cry an ocean." Lori whimpered as the tears just started right back up again. "Mizu I love you so much and I swear I will be the best husband I can be!" Lori cried into Mizu's chest. "Let's get married this week. I don't want to wait any longer." Lori lifted his head back up and deeply kissed Mizu.

((Awwww!!! (>^\\^<) How adorable!! I love this couple so much!!!!!! It's too cute to handle <3))

Mizu kissed away some of Lori's many tears, finding that his was close to shedding some himself. "I love you more! I can't wait to claim you as my own and spend the rest of our lives together." He ran his fingers through Lori's blonde hair with one hand, the other hand wrapped around his waist. Then he surprised with another kiss. "Mmm, so soon? You sure are impatient~" he teased lightly before wrapping both arms around Lori's waist. "Yes, let's get married as soon as possible!"

Lori smiled brightly as Mizu kissed away his tears and ran a gentle hand through his blonde locks. "I'm impatient? Says the one who got us a house before we were even married?" Lori chuckled. "Let's hurry up and fly back home and start planning okay?" Lori sighed holding Mizu close to him.

(Lol ikr! The feels are strong! CX )

Mizu grinned to follow with a chuckle, "I guess you do have a point. You can't blame me for wanting to claim you as my husband so quickly. You're so dear to me and I've lost you far too many times; never again will that happen." He gently scooped Lori up to hold close and head back inside. "You're right. It's time we go home. Along the way we'll decide whether or not one of us is going wear the dress~" he was teasing. Mizu expected that they'd both wear fancy tuxes for their special day, no need for dresses.

Lori giggled and shook his head. "So cheesy Mizu." He said happily as he was scooped up into Mizu's arms and carried back inside. "You can wear a dress. I'm not wearing a dress." Lori stated with a small pout.

It was a four hour flight when they had made it back home. "I'm scared to go back to the condo. Momo is going to stab me for quiting my job." Lori groaned carrying his bag.

"Cheesy, me? Ooohh you love it~!" Mizu chuckled happily. This was the best moment in his entire life; just wait until the actually wedding happened. He'd be on cloud nine!

"We don't have to go back to the condo... There's a bunch of hotels we can stay at in town. I truly am surprised that you had quit. Why did you quit?"

Lori sighed when Mizu had asked why he had quit his job. "I don't know..I guess it gpt a bit old for me. At first it was fyn to be able to go to so many parties and stuff but then it began to get boring so I just quit." He said with a small shrug. "Besides I wanna start getting back into the piano so I'm going to be more like a trophy husband for a bit." Lori laughed. "And go to a hotel? We need to go get a wedding planner! I want yo be married as soon as possible and I want it to be the biggest wedding in its existence." Lori said brightly as he took Mizu's hand in his.

"A trophy husband?" That made Mizu laugh, but he knew that it was true. Lori was gorgeous, of course, even before he had become a model he was stunning. That blonde male had been born with natural beauty. "My little trophy husband, how cute~" He smiled, hand in hand with the man he planned to spend the rest of his life with. It was a beautiful moment.

"Piano? I didn't know you still play the piano." This was news to him.

"Alright, alright. Let's get going!" They weren't going to be married just like that. Lori was right. They needed to get cracking if they wanted to be married as soon as possible. "I love you Lori," he whispered into his ear with his soft, low voice.

(( oh crap I never got a notification!))

Lori chuckled a but, a small blush if embarrassment rising on his cheeks. "Well you know. I stopped playing it in high school because I got all depressed but I'm starting to miss it. It was fun." He said with a small smile. He shivered when Mizu had whispered into his ear. "Geez you're so embarrassing." Lori sighed happily. "I love you too Mizu. More then anything." When they were outside the airport there were taxis everywhere. "What theme would you like the wedding to be? Where should it be held?" Lori asked approaching a taxi and telling them where they were heading. When the driver agreed to take them there Lori opened the door and slipped inside, waiting for Mizu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We could have a beach wedding," Mizu suggested as sat down in the seat beside Lori after slipping into the taxi. They had a couple memories of being at the beach together: when Mizu brought Lori to that deserted island, when they went to that beach with everyone for a vacation. He just thought it sounded nice.

Mizu took Lori's hand then rested his head on Lori's shoulder. "I don't think your brother is planning on coming. He hasn't returned my calls and he seems pretty pissed." Mizu kissed Lori's shoulder before closing his eyes. He still was just so tired, practically falling asleep right then and there.

Lori smiled at the idea of a beach wedding and nodded. "Okay. Hopefully I don't get knocked down by a wave or something." Lori giggled as Mizu slid in next to him. Most of their break ups and make ups revolved around the beach so it sounded wonderful to him. Lori smiled at Mizu softly as he took his small hand into his large one and rested his head on his shoulder. He frowned at the mention of Shiro and groaned. "Yeah I know. I wish he would just talk to me..." Lori sighed sadly. He looked down at Mizu when he kissed his shoulder and saw that he was instantly asleep. Mizu was probably very tired and probably wanted to rest. Lori told the driver the change in direction and he drove off toward a hotel.

It was an hour later when they had finally arrived and Lori looked down at the sleeping Mizu and held in his 'aws'. He was just adorable when he was sleeping. Like a cute pin panda bear. He didn't want to wake him up but he knew there was no way in hell that he could pick up Mizu. "Mizu we're here." Lori said slightly shaking his shoulder.

Mizu groaned slightly when he had been awoken. After his arms around Lori, he unbuckled the both of them then lied down on his side. He knew that they were still in the back seat of their taxi, but Mizu really wanted to just hold man he had lost so many times, hold him close and sleep. "I don't want to get up."

Lori sighed as Mizu had just unbuckled them but laid down on his side. "Come one Mizu!" Lori whined with a pout. "You can lay down when we get into the hotel." He looked over to the taxi driver then to Mizu, leaning down to whisper in his ear. "Come on. The taxi driver scares me, he has a big scar going down his face." He whimpered before adding. "Plus there are things I want to do to you now that I can't do here." He said kissing Mizu's cheek softly.

"Alright, alright! I'm getting up." Mizu chuckled when Lori whispered in his ear. Lori was just so cute. "Oooh Lori, what're you planning to do~?" He loved teasing that man. After getting out of the taxi he paid the driver then followed his fiancé inside.

Lori laughed as Mizu had instantly gotten up and taken him out if the taxi. "Of course that motivates you to get up." Lori giggled as they walked inside if the hotel. "I actually don't have anything planned. I just wanted you to get up.." Lori admitted a d it worked, quite perfectly. Feeling a bit bad for lying to Mizu Lori smiled. "But something can be arranged." Lori leaned up and sweetly kissed Mizu's cheek. "Now wait here and I'll get us a room." And with that Lori walked over to the front counter to get them a room..

"Ah, Loorriii. You're so mean making me all excited for nothing." Mizu pouted sadly even when Lori smiled. He wasn't upset, just wanted to get some action. Though the kiss on his cheek helped brightly up the mood. "Be prepared young man. You need some punishing for teasing me like that~" sneakily he reached down to pinch Lori's little butt as he headed to the front desk before sitting down.

While Lori was paying for their room at the front desk two large me wearing body guard suits and sunglasses had walked up to him, standing on each side of him. Lori froze up looked over at the two men who didnt even glance down at him. Well this was awkward. The woman looked just as confused as Lori did. Soon enough Lori figured out what was going on and looked down at the marble floor. "Is my dad here?" Lori asked through a long sigh. The two males nodded in synce and Lori, already knowing the procedure spread his arms out and was immediately picked up from the floor. "Mizu help me!" Lori whined as he was taken to the elevator. He already knew his dad was going to kill him, he was gone for months and didn't tell virtually anybody. "My dad's going to kill me!" He cried as the elevator doors closed and went up to the first floor all the way at the top to the penthouse.

Mizu didn't quite piece together what exactly was going on, but he at least understand that Lori didn't like where he was being forcefully taken. Rising to his feet he cursed when he just missed the elevator, catching the next one to head straight up to the same level. As soon as the elevator doors opened he called, "Lori? Lori are you okay?"

Lori was carried to a grand suite, kicking and thrashing of course, he didn't want to face his dad. He knew that he was in a world wind of trouble. He had ran away to Paris and hadn't told anyone where he was going. Any parent would have been pissed about that. He was dead! So dead!

"No! I dont want to go! You can't make me!" He yelled as he held his hands on the doorway but his efforts were in vain. They easily yanked him off of the ledges and closed the door behind him. Curse his tiny uke muscles! The guards had finally put him down and Lori quickly stepped away from them. "You guys are rude!" He said with a deep glare. "Where's my dad?" He asked but got no response.

"Hi~" A familiar voice cooed behind him. Lori turned around and tilted his head in confusion. "Kile?" He looked over to the raven haired boy who was Shiro's best friend. Not his dad. "Where's my dad?" He asked looking around the room. "Don't worry about that right now." Kile said picking a grape from a near by fruit basket and standing up. "Where's the big guy? Mizu?" He asked with a smile. "I don't know. These jerks took me away from him." Lori complained, sending another glare to the two guards. Kile laughed as bit and shook his head. "Your so adorable Lori, even when your mad!" Kile yipped before sitting back down on the couch. "We will wait for him. We can't begin without him." Kile pulled out a box of chocolates and held them out for Lori. "Got you something." Lori instantly leaped forward and took the chocolates, opening the box of goodness and happily digging in as he planted his butt on a nearby chair. "Go stand outside so the tall one knows where we are." Kile told one of the guards who did just that. "This is so awesome! I just burrowed them and they basically do what I say!" Kile laughed.

(( We will never be done!!!!!!!!! Nevar! ))

((Agreed. NEVER!!!!!!! xD ))

Suddenly the guard that had been waiting outside came crashing back into the room. Out of sheer anger, Mizu had used the poor guy to break down the door. "You're not going to violate my lover!!!!" He growled, obviously pissed about the situation. Racing over to Lori he quickly yanked away the box of chocolates, "Don't eat that! There could be alcohol or some sort of drug in there! These guys want to touch you."

Lori shreiked when the door has suddenly slammed open, nearly choking on his chocolate especially at what Mizu had said. Kile jumped as well at the suddeness and stood up. "Jesus, cool your tits." Kile said as he he looked at the unconscious guard. The other guard rushed over to him, seeing if his friend was still alive. "Noooo." Lori whined as his chocolate was yanked from his tiny hands.

"I don't want to violate Lori." Kile defended as he folded his arms across his chest. "Why do that when I can violate his sexy brother?" He added with a bright smirk. Lori made a gagging noise, not exactly wanting to hear that. "Anyway. Me and Shiro need your help. You see we got into a little bit of trouble and need some assistance." Kile said looking over to Mizu with a smile. "What kind of trouble?" Lori asked, trying to sneakily take back the chocolates from Mizu. "I can't tell you guys until you agree. Its nothing major." Kile said.

"You do realize Shiro's already got a man in his life, right? Unless you guys are going for a threesome sort of thing..." Mizu stopped there, not in the mood to talk about his cousin. "What the hell, we'll agree. Okay?" He stepped away from Lori to make he couldn't reach the chocolates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back