• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom D.Gray-Man RP Search

Persephonified

Just your casual Queen of the Underworld
The short version:

I'm looking for someone (potentially two someones, if there's somehow enough interest in this series) to start a D.Gray-Man RP with. I'm looking to include romance with either OCxOC or OCxCANON. If canon characters are desired, I'll politely request doubling as I'd like my character to have an OCxOC ship. My main is always a female and I'm fine with MxF or FxF. I'm not opposed to including MxM, either.

The long version:

I recently remembered this series existed and my brain nearly exploded wondering how I hadn't thought of it sooner. This was the first anime I ever got into and I absolutely fell in love with it. I unfortunately stopped following it with the big hiatus in 2016/2017. Until now, of course.

I'm looking for one or two people to RP with. My writing style can range from one short paragraph to 1,000 words, depending on the scene and character interactions. I don't mind how much my partner(s) write, so long as you have some amount of literacy and give me something to respond to. I prefer faster-paced RPs, so I like when my parent can give a few replies in a day. Of course, real life is complicated, so I don't expect you to respond every day or to consistently post the same amount day to day.

I like romance in my RPs and I'm looking for an OCxOC. However, if you're looking for OCxCANON, I definitely would like to double up (also willing to double for two OCxOC). I'd might even go as far to say that I'd be excited. I can write for any character you'd like. All I ask is that you're down for writing an OC for my pairing. I also will only play a female as my main, though I'm fine with MxF or FxF ships. I'll play male characters outside of my main, however. For CANONxCANON, it really depends on the ship. There are certain ships I'm much more comfortable with than others. And I am comfortable writing MxM.

If we're RPing using only OC's, I'm totally down for a storyline separate from the main one with cameos from canon characters at most.

If you're interested, definitely let me know. It would honestly make my day.

Hey hey, are you still looking for a DGM partner? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back