• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all, it's me again.

I'm a 25 year old roleplayer from the East of England. I use they/them pronouns, and have been writing for around fifteen years now. I tend to write in present/past tense, and match my partner's length when it comes to replies - though I try never to write less than a paragraph in response. I can sometimes go upwards of a page depending on how much you give me to work with, though. I'm comfortable with romance, and that can be MxF, MxM, FxF, or NBxAnything.

I'm looking for someone that's 18+ to write with (just because I don't feel comfortable interacting with minors, sorry). If you like to chat OOC alongside the RP, even better, but that's not required. I just like making friends, and I find it invests me in the RPing side of things a bit more, too.

I'd love for an RP to be specifically in the world of Dungeons and Dragons, or maybe even just high fantasy in general if you're not too familiar with D&D.

I have a couple of characters in mind, and one leans more towards the evil alignment, but I'd really like to flesh out any my characters a little more between the sessions of D&D that I play. I can tell you all about these characters if you wanted to drop me a message and find out more about them!

I don't really have any plots in mind, though I'm sure we could come up with some together if you were interested in writing with me. I love bouncing ideas off people, and working together to come up with a plot that we're both invested in.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you! Just drop me a message if you have any questions or are interested at all!

-Inq.

Hi all, it's me again.

I'm a 25 year old roleplayer from the East of England. I use they/them pronouns, and have been writing for around fifteen years now. I tend to write in present/past tense, and match my partner's length when it comes to replies - though I try never to write less than a paragraph in response. I can sometimes go upwards of a page depending on how much you give me to work with, though. I'm comfortable with romance, and that can be MxF, MxM, FxF, or NBxAnything.

I'm looking for someone that's 18+ to write with (just because I don't feel comfortable interacting with minors, sorry). If you like to chat OOC alongside the RP, even better, but that's not required. I just like making friends, and I find it invests me in the RPing side of things a bit more, too.

I'd love for an RP to be specifically in the world of Dungeons and Dragons, or maybe even just high fantasy in general if you're not too familiar with D&D.

I have a couple of characters in mind, and one leans more towards the evil alignment, but I'd really like to flesh out any my characters a little more between the sessions of D&D that I play. I can tell you all about these characters if you wanted to drop me a message and find out more about them!

I don't really have any plots in mind, though I'm sure we could come up with some together if you were interested in writing with me. I love bouncing ideas off people, and working together to come up with a plot that we're both invested in.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you! Just drop me a message if you have any questions or are interested at all!

-Inq.
I would love to come up with plot with you on this endeavor and maybe rp with you too if thats alright

I'm very busy with two actual 5e D&D campaigns and another RP coming up on RPN, but I'd love to flesh out a plot with you and just talk characters and character/plot development.

When I'm not so tied up If we got along it might be cool to be your GM in a 1x1 if you were interested... but we'd work the details of that out if you wished at the appropriate time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back