• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5th Ed: Heroes of Talltree

And focus on wisdom and dexterity bonuses. That's where your armor will come from, and your damage and to-hit will be dexterity anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, my back ground gives me a staff, and I already intend to get a quarterstaff. May I trade the ordinary staff for a musical instrument.

[QUOTE="Dogmatic Hermit]So, my back ground gives me a staff, and I already intend to get a quarterstaff. May I trade the ordinary staff for a musical instrument.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I don't see why not.

Howdy folks, ya'll need a extra?

I can downright play just about any role needed, the character is more important anyways. Just speak up if you need anything specific, I ain't adverse to playing a full on healing cleric if needed either, snatching life from the jaws of death is respectable in it's own right.

If yea don't need me, that's all fine and good to.

[QUOTE="Dogmatic Hermit]Fixed it

[/QUOTE]
Actually, I think your stats might be off. Shouldn't you get +2 to Charisma and +1 to two others?

Orikanyo said:
Howdy folks, ya'll need a extra?
I can downright play just about any role needed, the character is more important anyways. Just speak up if you need anything specific, I ain't adverse to playing a full on healing cleric if needed either, snatching life from the jaws of death is respectable in it's own right.

If yea don't need me, that's all fine and good to.
I'll let you join in, capping it at you though. Party could use a Cleric or a Paladin with some healing I think, but feel free to play whatever you wish to.

I'll push the start date back to Friday the 8th to give you two time to finish your stuff.

Well, didn't expect such a deadline, might just take my hat outa the ring, school comes first and I gotta do my finaly project before I even think of this.

Just before you ask, didn't expect a "Get it in by tomorrow." that's why I offered.

Don't mean it's unresonable, just unexpected and don't work for me. Might get something in tonight depending on how my work goes, but if nothing is heard by tomorrow evening, don't count on me.

Just sayin' it true.

Orikanyo said:
Well, didn't expect such a deadline, might just take my hat outa the ring, school comes first and I gotta do my finaly project before I even think of this.
Just before you ask, didn't expect a "Get it in by tomorrow." that's why I offered.

Don't mean it's unresonable, just unexpected and don't work for me. Might get something in tonight depending on how my work goes, but if nothing is heard by tomorrow evening, don't count on me.

Just sayin' it true.
Completely understandable.

I think I finally have it

Name: Sai NaÏlo (Aramil)

Race:Half-Elf

Appearance: Towering tall at 6'3", his thin and lean body reflects his frailty. Aramil suffers from a disease which slowly destroys his muscle tissue, If it weren't for the training in ki manipulation he would have died as a child. His face is sharp, and angular, accentuated by his long copper hair, which he keeps tied back. His beard is kept combed and trimmed so as to help hide his conditions.

Personality: Sai is rather embarrassed of his childish and effeminate name and so goes by Aramil. He lives by the rule of nature. If you can't help yourself, one way or another, you get what you deserve. That said he greatly despises those who abuse their power and using it to inflict suffering purely for enjoyment. Above all he despises those who recklessly destroys nature. While he understands social conventions, he cares nothing for them and often offends people with his blunt views. That being said he is perfectly happy to sell his skills, if the rewards are worth it.

History: He knows nothing of his heritage, nothing of his family, and nothing of the broken sword handle he was found with. Discovered as an infant by a travelling monk, who raised him and saved his life by training him to harness ki. When he was twelve his adoptive mother lost her life to a couple of hunters who were poaching an infant owl-bear. He went on to mercilessly hunt them down. After killing them he began traveling simply existing. Hunting and scavenging for what he can, trading for what he can't.

Room for one more to join this party, I can get a character up in about an hour give or take.

Also just throwing out there never done the 5th edition before.

... plus a fighter. But if you want to make a character, you will have to finish them tonight, and that's assuming the other guy backed off. That's the deadline that Cashdash gave, after pushing the game's start back for the last people to join.

I think this is the first time I've seen a party with no magic user (other than the bard I guess), no healer but most of all no Barb.how...why is they not a barbarian.

Hmm, what should I go for I already have both a warlock and a barbarian set up so now it just comes down to picking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back